Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' Trailer - Watch Now!

Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' Trailer - Watch Now!

Brad Pitt flashes a smile in the official trailer for his new film World War Z.

The film follows a U.N. employee (Pitt) who is racing against time and fate, as he travels the world trying to stop the outbreak of a deadly Zombie pandemic.

World War Z, which also stars The Killing‘s Mireille Enos and Lost‘s Matthew Fox, will hit theaters everywhere on June 21, 2013. Check out some stills from the trailer below!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the trailer for Brad Pitt’s World War Z?

Brad Pitt: ‘World War Z’ Trailer – Watch Now!
brad pitt world war z trailer watch now 01
brad pitt world war z trailer watch now 02
brad pitt world war z trailer watch now 03
brad pitt world war z trailer watch now 04
brad pitt world war z trailer watch now 05
brad pitt world war z trailer watch now 06
brad pitt world war z trailer watch now 07
brad pitt world war z trailer watch now 08
brad pitt world war z trailer watch now 09
brad pitt world war z trailer watch now 10

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 729 » Show All

Love it!
Awesome!!!

Thank you Jared, you are the man.

Goodnight. Take care & be safe.

Love B.P. @ 11/08/2012 at 8:35 pm

Brad Pitt is a gentleman with manners.He treats his woman with respect.

WWZ is a freakin badazz movie. Brad rocks.

Finally got to see the trailer. Looks good. Brad looks good. and really who give a sh*t about Aniston. Why ruin this with her.

Anyway I’m excited for the film. Love me some Zombies.. and this is not you usual Zombie movie. I think some people will be in for a surprise. It has a lot of thought. And they are still filming so not sure what we are seeing is going to be in the final.

Thanks ladies for the computer help. I’m waiting to see if all is well

Zombies huh? If they really wanted something original they should have gone for vampires since nobody is doing vampires these days. I like Brad Pitt but this thing looks like a movie I’ve seen a hundred times. Every actor takes a paycheck role from time to time.

World War Z and Brad Pitt are trending on twitter.

Jen in Rehab @ 11/08/2012 at 8:39 pm

The movie looks good and so does Pitt

OMG!! The film looks so good. Kinda skerry tho:) Wish i could watch it with all the JP Fans.
Mr.Pitt you are a genius.

amazing looks epic

is this movie with brad pitt! wow! fantastic, faboulous, marvelous, nice sweet, sexy, the best, perfect, beautiful, extraordinary, huge,..I am out of adjectives people..I cant wait!

adrenalin rush……………will be a monster hit. Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it, trolls. Great JP projects just keep comin`at ya…………sucks to be on the wrong side of right, doesn`t it.

I saw ONE zombie. Where are the zombies?!

Jennifer Aniston!

The trailer looks insane, tense. so epic. Brad looks great too.

Can June 21, 2013 come faster? The trailer looks magnificent.

lana del rey @ 11/08/2012 at 8:56 pm

BLUE JUUUYYNNZZ, WHITE SHUUURRRT… u wAlked inta the room u knaaaaa u made my uuuuuyzzz burn, it was like jeuumzz dean, FA SHUUUUREE.. u shoooo freshhh u sick as …ceuuuncer… u were shoortaa pounk rock, i grew up on hip hop, but u fuuuut muuuu bettaaar than maaa favortie sweataaa nnnnn… I knaaa.. that luuuuve is meeeuuuynn.. and leuuuuv hurts… but I still remember that day we met in december and baby….

Looks great! Brad Pitt, you never disappoint!!

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/08/2012 at 8:57 pm

As I said before, I don’t like zombies but will sure she this one because Mr. Pitt. Looks great.

mumbles saves the day @ 11/08/2012 at 8:59 pm

yay?

ineffable @ 11/08/2012 at 9:00 pm

yes. this movie will be exactly what I need. It’s those types of zombies that are the best.

I said It it is fantastic. I love the trailer. I also loved the suspense sound /song. Summer 2013 people lets all alive on health and peace and offcourse with money to go see it. I’m so in!!!!!!!

Looking hot Brad. I had to watch the trailer about 5 times before I could take my eyes off of him and look at the rest of the scene.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 729 » Show All