Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' Trailer - Watch Now!

Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' Trailer - Watch Now!

Brad Pitt flashes a smile in the official trailer for his new film World War Z.

The film follows a U.N. employee (Pitt) who is racing against time and fate, as he travels the world trying to stop the outbreak of a deadly Zombie pandemic.

World War Z, which also stars The Killing‘s Mireille Enos and Lost‘s Matthew Fox, will hit theaters everywhere on June 21, 2013. Check out some stills from the trailer below!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the trailer for Brad Pitt’s World War Z?

Brad Pitt: ‘World War Z’ Trailer – Watch Now!
brad pitt world war z trailer watch now 01

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 729 » Show All
pandemics,zombies = NWO @ 11/08/2012 at 9:02 pm

Brad is an illuminati stooge.

you know you can lose it and not have no 8-10 dollars lol

Ayjamal Bahman @ 11/08/2012 at 9:07 pm

OW 1

mrs_fuzzybee @ 11/08/2012 at 9:11 pm

Looks freakin’ AWESOME. Still need to get around to reading the book but I know that the movie is way different from the book because the book like ROBOPOCALYPSE is written like a disjointed diary. Love the zombie swarms.

The theaters will be packed. Brad you just keep getting better and better…Amazing!

I think movies can go according to the book 100% though I didn’t read it.

Doesn’t the older girl kind of looks ME? is she her real mother? I am gonna look the i m d b page lol

Maleficent @ 11/08/2012 at 9:19 pm

Love love the trailer of WWZ, Brad you made me so proud to be your fan, you & Angie are amazing couple.

Gonna Tank @ 11/08/2012 at 9:19 pm

cheesey

@carry: ah I meant won’t go.

Brad wins an Oscar @ 11/08/2012 at 9:21 pm

Fantastic! Brad here is that statue you should have won for Fighclub.

Maleficent @ 11/08/2012 at 9:21 pm

Blockbuster movie of Summer 2013, can’t wait to see it.

Cant’ wait…This is going to be a killer….Love me some Brad!!!

oh my it is so brilliant amazing.

Brad the Dad @ 11/08/2012 at 9:30 pm

Have to see this movie, wouldn’t miss it. Looks thrilling.

This movie looks so cool. I’ve watched the trailer a few times now. I do watch alot of horror movies and don’t get scared usually, but this movie does bring the scare factor. The music does really add to that feeling. I wish it were coming out sooner than next summer though. Good job Brad and company on this.

Best zombie movie.

B and A 4ever @ 11/08/2012 at 9:35 pm

Brad Pitt You have outdone yourself. Can’t wait for the summer.
Wish it was sooner. Going to be magnificent.

@JC:

Oh I agree, zombies moved from cult status to mainstream popular culture and no doubt Pitty is trying to milk this genre, but he did it all wrong. Sadly he totally disregarded the devoted following this book has or what zombie lore says about them (they don’t run- how would they, FFS??!), decided to retain the title and ask somebody to write a completely banal, PG-13, star vehicle for him. I mean, Pothead saving the world? Did you hear the line “don’t act like you’re not cut out for this job”! LMAO.

It’s a pretty substandard disaster movie, there is nothing we haven’t seen before in other movies. I was something like “War of The Worlds” meets “I Am Legend” meets “28 Days Later”. Again, what a waste of film, money, time and resources.

I suspect that the only ones liking this film are the mindless horshippers posting in these threads. Cut to a loon saying “I don’t like zombie films, but I will see it because of Brad”. Oh wait, that’s too easy.

Absolutely fabulous!!!

Love the trailer. I am not a zombie movie fan, but the trailer is intriguing and it has Brad in it. So I will definitely watch it when it is out.

From Paris with Love @ 11/08/2012 at 9:42 pm

good trailer

LOL @ “theaters will be packed”. Do you mean with fleas, toilet tisshitt?

Loons’ perception of the real world is sometimes dumbfounding.

the real zombies will be in the seats watching this *****

It looks great. I think book’s fanboys will be the first in the theatre watching it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 729 » Show All