Daniel Craig Covers 'Rolling Stone' Magazine!

Daniel Craig Covers 'Rolling Stone' Magazine!

Daniel Craig suits up as he takes the cover of Rolling Stone‘s latest issue.

Here’s what the 44-year-old actor had to share with the mag:

On the latest James Bond film, Skyfall: “It’s quite good. It’s got a lightness of touch and a wink to it, because, after all, this is a James Bond movie, for f*ck’s sake.”

On signing on to do more Bond movies: “I’ve been trying to get out of this from the very moment I got into it, but they won’t let me go, and I’ve agreed to do a couple more, but let’s see how this one does, because business is business and if the shit goes down, I’ve got a contract that somebody will happily wipe their ass with.”

For more from Daniel, visit RollingStone.com!

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Man, Daniel covered almost all the men’s magazines this season. Enough with him. But I’m loving what he said about doing more Bond movies. We always see how actors say they are ready to do more sequels, but Daniel gave a genius answer noting the importance of the business.

eeeew, a ugly creep. He’s no Steve McQueen, that’s for sure.

YEP, LOOKS LIKE A VILLAIN @ 11/09/2012 at 9:07 am

LOL…LOL….LOL….

AS BAD AS BLOFELD'S PUSSYCAT @ 11/09/2012 at 9:10 am

ooooo….so menacing I’m peeing my panties :O

not The Worst Bond Ever @ 11/09/2012 at 9:13 am

just better than Timothy Dalton & George Lazamby.

craggiest face Bond ever @ 11/09/2012 at 9:14 am

puny too….
:-P
@Guiness
Bring it on, *****!!!
:-P

craggiest face Bond ever @ 11/09/2012 at 9:15 am

***** pusssy!

“and no airbrushing was done that day”

social commentator @ 11/09/2012 at 9:55 am

Ah… the age of unattractive celebrities. So the common can feel more “in touch.”
Sarah Jessica Parker…. Jennifer Aniston….Kristen Stewart….
and Daniel Craig.
Dream on!

wat u doin calling me out? bored?
I”ll bring it.
And behind me is my entourage of proCraiger’s. (they are still asleep–you wait, they will come).

And why do British-speaking citizens sound so polite and they can say anything and make it sound as if they are in such high station>
ah, Dan, such prose, such bombastic passionate Brit intellect, your words are like butter on a hot pancake, like Bronte or Shakespere… You can put that statement down as “my favorite quips that were supposed to be funny, sarcastic, caustic, but respectful”… maybe. But hey, its Rolling Stone mag–he has to say something cool, caustic, and away from Hollywood fancy talk. That is the audience of the mag. That’s why I read it. (and thx for that Mendel, as if you & and WOULDN’t be struggling for first place to wipe his fukingfantastic assset!!)
Love you Dan!!!

And Mendel—your words to me were pretty spectacular–and I felt a sense of urgency and importance for me & my daughters to have a history for them so that they can go thru less of what I went thru with intolerance, unequal pay, men deciding women’s body’s & telling us that we can control whether or not we can tell our body’s to dispell a zygote, to bring a photo id to vote as white men have been doing since the beginning WITHOUT an id, for me to have health care but not my closest friends because the billion dollar insur companies dont peddle to just the average person–only big companies who subscribe (and bring them billions of customers) and so on. Its the same thing telling Dan that if he got one vote–just one person to vote Obama-just by Bond endorsing him–then he made a difference. (ah, stupid person listening to a make believe gun toting sexist wierdo, but hey–it counts!! ) so, thank you. I will think of those words the next time. I cried again too. It is such an epiphany for us here-I hope people realize it.

Crap. sorry. not my blog.
I have so much to do today—–and I have to figure out how to get tickets for tonight. NOT selling them online. aaaahhhh

Daniel Craig aka the Wizard of Oz. Pull back the curtains and see what yous get.

Agreed!!!
And I love the way he gives anti-Daniel false hope, that is irony is wasted on the stupid.

Dan & Rach Have Major PDA @ 11/09/2012 at 12:07 pm

Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Pack on the PDA at BAFTA Britannia Awards
November 9, 2012 AT 9:30AM By Allison Takeda

Bond’s bond with his wife is stronger than ever!
Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz have been famously tight-lipped about their yearlong marriage — even the wedding was a secret — but they couldn’t hide their love at the BAFTA Britannia Awards in Beverly Hills on Nov. 7.
The usually super-private pair put on quite a public display of affection in front of their fellow awards show attendees, a source told Us of the “so in love” stars.

“They were both very smiley and happy-looking. Rachel was in a jubilant mood,” the onlooker said, adding that the couple laughed “uproariously” throughout the evening and “[couldn't] stop touching” each other. “[Daniel] kept his hand in Rachel’s lap the entire time and would lean in to kiss her now and again. He was also rubbing her back and stroking her thigh.”

The James Bond portrayer, 44 — whose latest 007 film, Skyfall, is out Nov. 9 — began dating his Dream House costar, 42, in December 2010, shortly after both got out of long-term relationships. (Craig romanced film producer Satsuki Mitchell from 2004 to 2010; Weisz dated director Darren Aronofsky, with whom she has a 6-year-old son, Henry, from 2001 to 2010.)
Six months later, in June 2011, the two wed in a secret ceremony in upstate New York. Neither has spoken much about the relationship since then, but their hands-on appearance at the BAFTA Awards spoke volumes — as did Weisz’s endorsement of Skyfall.

“She’s seen it,” Craig told Us Weekly at the Britannia Awards, where he was honored as the British Artist of the Year.
And?
“She loved it.”

@Bec: Not true. RS used too much airbrush on his face. They did it as bad as Esqire did.

Oh, I am SO offended. NOT! :D
Because Rolling Stone gave us this terrible cover, but they gave Skyfall 3.5/4 star review!

a nonny mouse @ 11/09/2012 at 1:27 pm

… actually that cussing is just not that cool at all …

Bond beats Batman @ 11/09/2012 at 1:35 pm

Skyfall beats The Dark Knight Rises to become the biggest film of 2012
Skyfall has become the biggest film of 2012, taking £57million at the box office in just 12 days.

The third Bond film to star Daniel Craig has also become the biggest James Bond film of all time, beating the £55.6million achieved by Craig’s first foray into the franchise, 2006’s Casino Royale.
It has also surpassed superhero flick The Dark Knight Rises, which was released this summer and starred Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway and Michael Caine.
Responding to the record-breaking news, Skyfall producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli said: ‘We are thrilled and proud to reach this box office landmark in record time and are delighted that UK audiences continue to enjoy Skyfall.’
MGM’s Chief Executive Officer and Chairman Gary Barber added: ‘We could not be more proud of this amazing achievement. Kudos again to all involved with this film, which clearly delivers on every level.’

007’s 23rd outing broke records during its second week of release, becoming the fastest film ever to surpass £50million at the box office, fetching the huge amount in just ten days.
Skyfall, which also stars Judi Dench, Naomie Harris, Javier Bardem and Berenice Marlohe, made £37.2million in its opening weekend, making it the biggest opening weekend ever at the UK box office.
The record was previously held by Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two.

@a nonny mouse:
You need to understand what “cussing” is.

He’s not the most beautiful man but he is sexy. Sexy!

@Dan & Rach Have Major PDA: Such a cute couple!! Poor his ex-girlfriend. She had the awkward PDA moments with him.

I see the crowd from craigisnotbond has decided to pay us a visit again. It must be very difficult for them to deal with the fact that Daniel will be in two more films for sure. And if Barbara Broccoli has her way, Daniel will be in more after those two. The fact that Daniel’s portrayal of James Bond is extremely close to the way that Bond was described by Ian Fleming is not important to these so called fans.

No, these craigisnotbond people want more repeats of the Roger Moore or Pierce Brosnan type films. Sorry, but those days are over. Also, to those who are upset because Daniel is blonde I say big deal. In case you hadn’t noticed, Roger Moore was blonde as well. As hard as it is for some to deal with Daniel Craig is the best Bond; even better, in my opinion, than Sean Connery.

Not the crowd. Someone, who we all know well, posts those craps under some different user names.

@Dan & Rach Have Major PDA: “[Daniel] kept his hand in Rachel’s lap the entire time and would lean in to kiss her now and again. He was also rubbing her back and stroking her thigh.”
——————————————————–
Haha, looks like he always fondles with sexual passion her!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All