Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Split?

Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Split?

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have reportedly called it quits.

The 20-year-old actress and the 18-year-old singer reportedly broke up a week ago.

“Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship,” a source told E! News.

Last night, Justin went to see the Broadway play Lion King and was reportedly joined by Barbara Palvin.

Selena and Justin went public with their relationship in February last year when they attended the Vanity Fair Oscar party together.

Justin and Selena were last seen together in early October when they had some fun at the Sky High Sports Trampoline Park.

WHO DO YOU THINK Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber should date next?

Charley Gallay/Getty

oh, oh, Beiber fans are going to love this.

let the drama begin. Is he seriously seeing someone else already? Oh.

Lol, are you serious with this question “WHO DO YOU THINK Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber should date next? “??? Show some compassion. They arent characters from a story.

zanessa all over again!

…she just posted a picture of him on Twitter last night. Sure that doesnt mean they are still in a relationship, but atleast they are still friends

I was having such a sh(itty day but this patched it up – thanks for the laugh.

bad pic of justin bieber, lmfao!

Thank goodness. She can do so much better than him!

@Jordan: true.. She was posting pics of them.. I hate drama

@Jordan: Actually, the picture was originally posted by Justin’s friend, who quickly deleted it. Selena re-posted it because in the girl in the picture is Barbara Palvin, who’s supposedly dating Justin now. I guess Selena was trying to make it known that she saw the picture? Who knows. I think it’s really sad that they broke up, however I’m sure they’ll get back together when they are less busy.

@Jordan: Considering his friend posted that picture first, then deleted it, and she reposted it with the “…..” caption, I think that picture was posted more out of spite than friendship. Due to the fact that the VS fashion show model in the picture did a live chat online the other day and in it, said she didn’t like Selena Gomez.

high published relationship is/was most likely fake…as usual in hollyweird

uh do people on here actually know who barbara palvin is? trust me, she doesn’t need bieber

I guess she finally wised up and decided she want a real man. She got tired of babysitting.

Actually barbara said on twitter in response to a fan that she is still with her boyfriend

Justin has vag.ina and he knows it. the whole industry knows it. its time to come out justina

really though? don’t believe everything you hear. and also, whether they broke up or not it has nothing to do with barbara. just today, she confirmed on her twitter that she’s still with her boyfriend, who is NOT justin bieber so she has nothing to do with the possible breakup. people hear one rumor and assume it’s true. i won’t believe it til they officially confirm it.

actually that live chat was from december 2011 not from any time recently

Pippa Martin-St. Onge @ 11/10/2012 at 12:04 am

Oh their fake relationship is over? Naive morons may belive this rubbish

Its about time, she needs to be with a man not little boy like Bieber!

This whole situation is extremely messy. Justin’s friend posted a pic of him and Justin with Barbara in the background. His friend then deleted it,Selena reposted as to say “Wtf”, then their friend Alfredo and Selena’s cousin start tweeting skeptical stuff. Barbara also stated she didn’t like Selena(last year) so I’m guessing that’s a bit of the problem. Justin did something wrong but I for some reason think they’re still together slightly or they will be because The AMA’s are next week and they’re both sitting next to each other. Either way if it’s true hopefully she takes some time out, then dates someone more mature (Zac Efron)!

oh please the only reason anyone even knew who she was was because she was going out with that lesbo looking kid. now she will fade into obscurity….i guarantee it.

@sarra:

Hardly Zac and Vanessa were together 5 years

Does anyone even care?

Barbara Palvin is soooooo GORGEOUS!! Yesterday she said she was still with her boyfriend. so idk if it is true.

GUESS SELENAS NOT INTO GIRLS

@carter please dude zac got away with one famewh*re he don’t want another talentless disney chick to pull him down. dear lord please keep zac away from anything related to disney. the guy has great things happening for him. he don’t want another sh*it job to go thru

@samantha: Uhh, I’m a girl(that’s my last name lol) and she wouldn’t pull him down nor is Vanessa a famewhore! I’m sure it won’t happen because Selena is friends with Vanessa but it was just a suggestion, no need to get so pressed about it :-)!

He really looks like Hillary Swank in Boys Don’t Cry on that pic O_O

jesica cruz @ 11/10/2012 at 12:41 am

It’s so nice..
For more info go with this—-> http://bellavanicream.net/

Zac already has a girl. very private

She’s too good for him.

i want to know what happen but i feel for these two. and i hope they can be friends. at least she won’t have to deal with those bullies of his fans anymore. i know im going to be wrong but you never know.

Regardless of what anyone says I really liked them as a couple. I thought they were really laid-back and down to earth. I hope this isn’t true but if it is I hope it was at least civil and they can remain friends.

PS: Seriously, the lesbian jokes have been to death. Grow up already and get some new material.

Why would any of us care who they date next? She is 20 and he is 18. What is with this obsession to pair up, then pressure marry and have kids at such a young age. Both of them should be enjoying life right now instead of being in a committed relationship.

Next one to break up: faker #1 Vanessa H. and Austin B.

And yeah Zac ist dating someone very private, but she ist NOT unknown. ..

Well there goes selenas career

@jo @lola and how do you kno this?

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS @ 11/10/2012 at 1:26 am

The results go past page 30 on Google results!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS TRUE ASIANS REALLY CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.google.ca/search?q=ASIANS+CAN+ACTUALLY+READ+MINDS

Bc I saw them! But I won’t tell WHO it is. I’m sure one day, surely not in the near future, you will all get to see them.

@lola where did you see them and when was this? are you sure they are still together? since when have they been together? and how does she look like?

who gives a sh*t.. did u actually think they’d end up together “4eva”? .. ugh

I’m sure Zac is dating someone, just no one knows who it is! He’s very private when it comes to his personal life.

So how long until she dates a one direction boy? She clearly has a love for dating young men when they are at the height of their careers so…..

I saw them the last time at the end of september outside of LA. They are here camping and hiking from time to time. I don’t know how long they are together, how should I know? But the first time they came here was around march? And she looks good, from what I know exactly his typ.

Nataliya (Natasha) Stasyi @ 11/10/2012 at 2:24 am

Ow, seems like people really bothered? you know, everyday somebody split…
Btw, ‘crazy schedules’…WOW!.. I didn’t know they have crazy schedules.. Especially Gomez…well, maybe he got.., but she? and one more.. he looks small, not that tall in comparrison to Selena on this pic.

So now I’m dying to go to sleep. Night people

Everyone thinks Selena is this gorgeous, mature woman who should date more mature men, but in reality she’s no more of a woman than Justin.

I despise Justin, but at least he has talent. Granted, the **** be produces sucks, but he can sing.
Selena can’t sing nor act.

Selena raped him and dumped him…she should be in jail

Not a Bieber or Selena fan, but thanks God they broke up.
One – because the media was overreacting.
Two – Because they wold have probably become like Rihanna and Chris Brown.

@RupertSanders: you should be banned for making a rape joke, or dig yourself a hole & stay in it.
why isn’t this monitored better?

ewwwwwwwww @ 11/10/2012 at 3:48 am

BEARDING CONTRACT is over?

Selena should date Dylan O’Brien! Too soon? Oh well.

Is this that same lola?
but how do they hide it very well like this? i mean do you know if they are serious or not? whenever zac is spotted somewhere (even twitter sightings) he’s either alone or with a guy friend. how come does nobody still found her out? and how do they hide it like this?
and you said she isn’t unknown so does that mean she’s from the industry?

i wonder who she’ll date next for a lil publicity, she needs someone quick spring breakers is coming out soon and she needs a date ;)

samsam, she’s be james franco date.

@lola you are so full it

Glad this is over, Beliebers hopefully stop bullying her. She is beautiful :) she should date taylor lautner, logan lerman or dylan o’brien!!! :)

@lola
lets be real here, i highly doubt you know zacs ”personal’ life or zac at all, you probably dont even live in the united states at all, for the past two years people like you have been claiming that zac’s has a ”girl” and its some ”unknown” people like you need to stop trolling everyone on here and just give up.

@lola
zac wasnt even in la at the end of the september, he was in the Philippines, so yea.

In his position there are a lot of undesirable young women after him and he was lucky to have someone down to earth, hardworking, scandal free and respected like Selena.

Now he is single the golddiggers and famewhores are going to be out in force. His team and his mother had better keep a close watch on him and the people he lets into his circle or there is going to be trouble ahead.

Good luck to Selena. I like her very much. It’s hard dating a pop star and I have been impressed with her patience having to dealing with the vile things some of his fans have said about her. I hope she finds someone great for her eventaully.

IM A FAN OF BARBARA AND SHE IS N A REALTIONSHIP WITH KRISTOFF!! NOT BIEBER …BUT GOOD LUCK TO SEL AND JUSTIN IN THEIR CAREERS!!

No way! Selena and Taylor Lautner should get back together!

This is ridiculous. This girl can do 1000 times better than the Biebs. Sorry but you know it’s true. It started as a PR/agents set up anyway and they both got publicity for it. Time to move on. See ya on the rebound Biebs…or in your case the downlow…..

@Lola: I agree this is just a bunch of nonsense.

@Lola:Wrong on all counts. Better luck next time.

I know that Barbara has a boyfriend. Otherwise Barbara is much more beautiful than Selena.

I feel like they have been dating wayyyyy longer than since Feb 2011

Justin is now after VS model, Barbara Palvin. I think they are dating.

@J Fan: Barbara Palvin has a boyfriend.

we all saw this coming

They’ve only been dating since 2011. Don’t expect a bucketful of tears. Like does anyone really care?

just sayin @ 11/10/2012 at 9:46 am

Barbara = Hungarian gold digger/ Biebs needs to hide his wallet.

Treasure Chest @ 11/10/2012 at 10:41 am

Wake up people. OK on the JJjr. Zac post is in Las Vegas with a FRIEND. Same time as Paris and Crawford and Mo Al Turki and Barron Hilton. Same clubs. Same time. Funny huh! He and a FRIEND were out at a Party on Zac’s Birthday. He knows more than what he is saying. Why is he always protecting Zac? Is one of the people in this group his friend , who gives him info? I think he is closer to Zac than he pretends

they’ve been dating since 2010.two years guys

anyway hopefully Selena dates a man NOW.james franco,shia,.etc.etc.she’s gorgeous she can get any guy she wants

Reality Bites @ 11/10/2012 at 10:53 am

Wow, from sweet best friend Selena to a jaded over used under wear model. Something makes me think soon Justin will be at a clinic getting a shot and prescription for an STD. Way to lower the bar there Beiber.

@treasure chest
i think zacs been spotted in his hometown? so why do you assume zac is always with those guys, he has his own life also?

plus some how this turned into a zac post when its on justin and selena.

FINALLY!!!!’

just sayin @ 11/10/2012 at 12:06 pm

These VS underwear models just want their 15 minutes of fame just like Barbara (Hungarian gold digger) Erin and the others. Biebs needs to watch his wallet. Wonder who Selena will hook up with next? I hope it’s someone with more testoterone.

Barbara is not a gold digger! She is very nice person. And she has boyfriend.

@Hmmmmm???: i agree with you , Justin is a kid and Selena deserves better.

Having a boyfriend doesn’t mean a thing in VS models case. They’ll always go after the most visible and famous celebrities. So if Barbara P. finds Justin a better match than the guy she “is supposed” to be dating….. she’ll run after Justin, for sure.

selena can cuddle n **** with fredo while jb’s sick, and be all over james franco on the set of her movie but when justin does one thing wrong ITS OVER wow um

aquarius64 @ 11/10/2012 at 3:15 pm

Who didn’t see this coming? I think it started to go downhill with the paternity scandal and made worse by his stupid behavior (car accidents). The timing of the announcement is suspected – they supposedly broke up a week ago? Sounds like the Biebs didn’t want to be tagged as a love cheat so the week ago breakup statement is offered as proof of no overlap; now that’s he’s seen in public with the VS model.

They are not a couple anymore, THANK GOODNESS! :) NO MORE having to see or hear about these 2 losers anymore. I can’t stand the both of them. They made me SICK!! Not a fan at all and never will I ever be. Untalent losers making tooo much money for nothing.

@mara:
Taylor and Selena would be so cuteee, I knw they are frnds, hopefully something more later. Or at least a movie

Selena has always come across as a classy young woman. I hope she takes a little time and finds someone worthy of her time and affection. Justin was simply too young for a real relationship. She deserves more.

I don’t and I don’t care, but I’m not really surprised…. Selena always seemed very superficial… she’s just a little b*tch who doesn’t care too much about others’ feelings..

@ics, I know I don’t know Selena, but I don’t think she’s superficial and she does care about other people’s feelings. She once stated that she would never try to date Zac Efron because that might offend Vanessa Hudgens. I feel so sorry for Selena. Now she’s probably going to get a lot of hate from the more psychotic beliebers.

For Justin, Carly Rae Jepsen….a fellow canadian
Selena……….taylor lautner

And for Taylor Swift, their best friend, my son, Brandon….lol/ I think they would make a cute couple!

I hope Justin Bieber apologizes to Barbara. Poor girl is having to deal with his annoying fans.

@carla:

no we are not! we don’t like to see Justin hurt! i know some of the beliebers wanted this to happen but there are so many of us that hate that this happened! i know many of the “jelena” haters regrets it now.

anonymouse @ 11/10/2012 at 9:09 pm

I hope this doesn’t get analyzed to death and dragged out. Neither one is even 21 yet. They dated and broke up. The end. Both will be fine…well better than fine.

If I was your boyfriend I’d never let you go? uh huh

I can’t believe it!!! They actually broke up. Some of the fans are really gonna love this.

well ya he is transgender, selena realized it was too difficult, and she is going to find a nice redneck trailer trash bf like her!

@carla: I am a belieber yes, and im so upset about their break up just no. :(

Only 105 comments? now how sad is that?

@slew
ew, carly rae is like 9 years older than him.
also selena and taylor have already dated in the past and they couldn’t make it work

Dave Franco @ 11/11/2012 at 1:07 pm

Almost 200 posts. Wow! Biebermania…

Bieber should focus on his career. Hollywood relationship don’t last long.

Dave Franco @ 11/11/2012 at 1:08 pm

The question is will Selena’s popularity plummet now, cause we all know Bieber have her added publicity.

Who gives a fuuuuu

@davefranco

Yes her career is over without Justin

The only person I feel sympathy towards is Barbara. I have been a fan of hers for sometime and she’s the sweetest creature on God’s Earth.

I think they will get back together so don’t get too excited yet people. Like Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth broke up the first time because it was hard for them so see each other because of their hectic schedules then they got right back together. I think the same will happen to Selena and Justin.

She’s lucky, now she can find a man, actually.

Juicy Lucy @ 11/11/2012 at 9:13 pm

Justin’s next move should be to come out of the closet. Sorry, but no matter how many tattoos he acquires or tries to make himself buffer, his feminine features will always dominate. Selena needs to move on with a real man.

Have his tes/tes descended yet?