Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Split?

Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Split?

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have reportedly called it quits.

The 20-year-old actress and the 18-year-old singer reportedly broke up a week ago.

“Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship,” a source told E! News.

Last night, Justin went to see the Broadway play Lion King and was reportedly joined by Barbara Palvin.

Selena and Justin went public with their relationship in February last year when they attended the Vanity Fair Oscar party together.

Justin and Selena were last seen together in early October when they had some fun at the Sky High Sports Trampoline Park.

WHO DO YOU THINK Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber should date next?

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All

They’ve only been dating since 2011. Don’t expect a bucketful of tears. Like does anyone really care?

just sayin @ 11/10/2012 at 9:46 am

Barbara = Hungarian gold digger/ Biebs needs to hide his wallet.

Treasure Chest @ 11/10/2012 at 10:41 am

Wake up people. OK on the JJjr. Zac post is in Las Vegas with a FRIEND. Same time as Paris and Crawford and Mo Al Turki and Barron Hilton. Same clubs. Same time. Funny huh! He and a FRIEND were out at a Party on Zac’s Birthday. He knows more than what he is saying. Why is he always protecting Zac? Is one of the people in this group his friend , who gives him info? I think he is closer to Zac than he pretends

they’ve been dating since 2010.two years guys

anyway hopefully Selena dates a man NOW.james franco,shia,.etc.etc.she’s gorgeous she can get any guy she wants

Reality Bites @ 11/10/2012 at 10:53 am

Wow, from sweet best friend Selena to a jaded over used under wear model. Something makes me think soon Justin will be at a clinic getting a shot and prescription for an STD. Way to lower the bar there Beiber.

@treasure chest
i think zacs been spotted in his hometown? so why do you assume zac is always with those guys, he has his own life also?

plus some how this turned into a zac post when its on justin and selena.

FINALLY!!!!’

just sayin @ 11/10/2012 at 12:06 pm

These VS underwear models just want their 15 minutes of fame just like Barbara (Hungarian gold digger) Erin and the others. Biebs needs to watch his wallet. Wonder who Selena will hook up with next? I hope it’s someone with more testoterone.

Barbara is not a gold digger! She is very nice person. And she has boyfriend.

@Hmmmmm???: i agree with you , Justin is a kid and Selena deserves better.

Having a boyfriend doesn’t mean a thing in VS models case. They’ll always go after the most visible and famous celebrities. So if Barbara P. finds Justin a better match than the guy she “is supposed” to be dating….. she’ll run after Justin, for sure.

selena can cuddle n **** with fredo while jb’s sick, and be all over james franco on the set of her movie but when justin does one thing wrong ITS OVER wow um

aquarius64 @ 11/10/2012 at 3:15 pm

Who didn’t see this coming? I think it started to go downhill with the paternity scandal and made worse by his stupid behavior (car accidents). The timing of the announcement is suspected – they supposedly broke up a week ago? Sounds like the Biebs didn’t want to be tagged as a love cheat so the week ago breakup statement is offered as proof of no overlap; now that’s he’s seen in public with the VS model.

They are not a couple anymore, THANK GOODNESS! :) NO MORE having to see or hear about these 2 losers anymore. I can’t stand the both of them. They made me SICK!! Not a fan at all and never will I ever be. Untalent losers making tooo much money for nothing.

@mara:
Taylor and Selena would be so cuteee, I knw they are frnds, hopefully something more later. Or at least a movie

Selena has always come across as a classy young woman. I hope she takes a little time and finds someone worthy of her time and affection. Justin was simply too young for a real relationship. She deserves more.

I don’t and I don’t care, but I’m not really surprised…. Selena always seemed very superficial… she’s just a little b*tch who doesn’t care too much about others’ feelings..

@ics, I know I don’t know Selena, but I don’t think she’s superficial and she does care about other people’s feelings. She once stated that she would never try to date Zac Efron because that might offend Vanessa Hudgens. I feel so sorry for Selena. Now she’s probably going to get a lot of hate from the more psychotic beliebers.

For Justin, Carly Rae Jepsen….a fellow canadian
Selena……….taylor lautner

And for Taylor Swift, their best friend, my son, Brandon….lol/ I think they would make a cute couple!

I hope Justin Bieber apologizes to Barbara. Poor girl is having to deal with his annoying fans.

@carla:

no we are not! we don’t like to see Justin hurt! i know some of the beliebers wanted this to happen but there are so many of us that hate that this happened! i know many of the “jelena” haters regrets it now.

anonymouse @ 11/10/2012 at 9:09 pm

I hope this doesn’t get analyzed to death and dragged out. Neither one is even 21 yet. They dated and broke up. The end. Both will be fine…well better than fine.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All