Reese Witherspoon & Ryan Phillippe: Deacon's Soccer Game!

Reese Witherspoon & Ryan Phillippe: Deacon's Soccer Game!

Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon arrive separately at their son Deacon‘s soccer game on Saturday (November 10) in Los Angeles.

The 38-year-old actor was joined by Deacon, who sported a bandage on his wrist, while Reese was joined by her husband Jim Toth.

Reese carried a box of sliced oranges for a post-game snack for the players, while Jim carried a cooler full of drinks.

Reese and Jim set up a couple of camping chairs and were joined by Ryan, who squatted next to them.

Earlier in the week, Reese was spotted out and about with newborn Tennessee. Check out the first glimpse picture of the little cutie!

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon, Jim Toth, and Ryan Phillippe at Deacon‘s soccer game…

reese witherspoon ryan phillippe attend deacons soccer game 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Me.Phillippe ♥ (Spanish) @ 11/10/2012 at 9:27 pm

In truth, the only person I’ve seen who converse with the current husband of his ex-wife, was Bruce Willis with Ashton Kutcher.

It’s good to get along and talk. I like to see pictures as well.

With Reese, I guess the relationship is good, but in pictures I never saw them talk. And it is assumed that both are the most has to speak since they have two children together.

E! Offline @ 11/10/2012 at 10:08 pm

Ryan looking good, Deacon cute as ever, get better soon! Reese and Jim, FAKE!

Poor little D. Someone must have clipped his hurt arm. Reese being all motherly and stuff. Uh huh. Take good care of him, Ryan, I know you will.

AAAAHAHAHAHA RW and Toth attempting to lay the parenting on thick since prior game photo ops, they are off in their own little fake demented world! AAAAAHAHAHAHA

Get better Deacon. Good that you went home with your dad Ryan!

Good stuff Ryan. I take his side over that woman and that man any day.

Ryan seems to hate Reese but will only get along for the kids.

@Henny: He “hates” Reese? Are you writing some fan fiction?

For Real Tho' @ 11/11/2012 at 12:59 am

Get well D-man. Pops got you!

Picture Perfect @ 11/11/2012 at 1:21 am

I see Witherspoon and Toth went to another photo company to promote themselves. Tsk, Tsk!

Keeping CA Workers Employed @ 11/11/2012 at 1:27 am

I see Witherspoon still has the hired help employed. I guess I might carry a cooler if it paid well!

What I See @ 11/11/2012 at 1:36 am

I see two people using a kids soccer game, AGAIN, to promote themselves. Lets pretend we are both even remotely interested. All for the cameras. That new kid is going to be in for the ride of his life!

Why are people attacking Reese? because she remarried after Ryan and has a new son? Well Ryan moved on too and he has a baby daughter with some girl who is barely in her early twenties. You can’t judge parenting skills from tabloids. And the truth is I, as I went throw my parents’ separation, feel that mothers are always more caring and understanding. I think Ryan looks like a good father, but believe me nothing compares to the mother especially for kids at Deacon’s age. I’m not saying mothers are always better parents or that kids don’t need their fathers that much, I’m just saying kids need their mothers more.

I´m happy to see them together this time. Ryan and Jim can talk with each other. That´s good. They are all togehter a kind of GREATER FAMILY, because they are connected through the kids.
***
It´s a good idea of Reese to bring some sliced oranges for the players!
Orange is good for health, because it contains a lot of vitamine C.
***
I hope that Deacon felt only less pain. It´s not easy to play soccer with
a bandaged arm. But I think it was Deacon´s personal wish to play soccer. So, he has a GREAT TEAM SPIRIT! And he´s very ambitious.
Therefore soccer is really much important for his self confidence.
It would be good for Deacon, if Ava watched him on a soccer game, too; at least sometimes. This “being-all-together” (sometimes) is the best for all of them.
***
Reese consoled Deacon pretty good, coz´ she´s a GREAT HEART for him! And Ryan, too (in his way). So this pain wasn´t traumatic for Deacon. It wasn´t a box fight – like Wladimir Klitschko VS Mariusz Wach (that was very painful for Wach!….And traumatic, I think!)
***
So, everything was alright here.

HOLY SH!T! YOU NEED HELP! TAKE YOUR MEDS!

OUCH! You will be okay Deacon! Looking good Ryan!

“I’m not saying mothers are always better parents or that kids don’t need their fathers that much, I’m just saying kids need their mothers more.” I don’t think you know what you’re saying. You certainly don’t know what you’re talking about in this case. Save it for the therapist.

Later that day There are pictures of Reese and Jim with Deacon in a cast. So obviously his mother takes care of him even though there is an insane person who thinks they know everything about this family who would tell you differently.

Deacon came to the game with his arm in a cast. No one thinks Reese wouldn’t take Deacon to the doctor if he broke his arm. After all, people would talk.

@@Sarah: I knew what I was saying because I was speaking my experience. I never said I knew what’s going on in that kid’s life and I am not judging anyone … There’s no therapist needed to speak my point of view and I never specified or generalized, I just said what I felt from my personal experience and I’m not the only one who ever felt that way … Why are you against me speaking of how kids need their mothers? Do you know how it affects young kids to lose their mothers or grow up lacking their support from a young age? You know it would be nice if you at least say why do you disagree rather than just saying that I speak nonsense.

Everyone Really.... @ 11/11/2012 at 5:22 pm

STFU! Quit talking to each other. Just make a comment about article and move the flock along! Sh!t!

Hope Ryan’s son is okay and gets healed up soon!

Deacon came to the game with his wrist wrapped in an ace bandage of some sort. Then he was pictured later in the day in a hard cast. His wrist must have been broken and they thought it was sprained. Ryan obviously didn’t have it x-rayed before the game. He showed up with Deacon so he must have decided he was ok to play. I hope “Reese and Ryan’s” son is fine. He looked no worse for wear the next day when he was out with his mother and grandmother in another set of pictures from today.

Who The FCUK cares! It looks like you have nothing else better to do then to continue to talk sh!t that you have no idea about unless of course, 1. You are Witherspoon who is trolling the sites for comments, 2. Toth but I doubt it since he is a self centered prick, or 3. You are paid staff trolling the sites trying to make more then what this is. SHUT THE FCUK UP! REALLY!

You care. You care so so much. Why so passionate? Hmmm

Sisboomba @ 11/11/2012 at 6:35 pm

@shut up your just a plain idiot stalker but that’s for another thread.

I have a thought about ALL these pictures somewhere that show Deacon with a cast of some sort and with Witherspoon and Toth long after game.

Did you ever think that since he left with Phillippe, that Phillippe took him to get checked out and Witherspoon met them there?

From the comments, it looks like some on here want to bash Phillippe for any little thing that no one knows nothing about!

British Latin American @ 11/11/2012 at 10:52 pm

i don’t understand, what’s with all the hostility toward Reese and Jim Toth.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All