Lady Gaga: My Little Monsters Inspire Me Everyday!

Lady Gaga: My Little Monsters Inspire Me Everyday!

Lady Gaga tries to stay discreet as she leaves a tattoo parlor on Saturday (November 10) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

The 26-year-old entertainer was visiting the city to perform her world tour. Did Gaga perhaps get another tattoo while in Brazil???

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lady Gaga

“R†O. Monsters, all over the world you continue to inspire me everyday, your like an endless ocean of possibilities.” Gaga wrote on her Twitter account that same day to all her Little Monsters.

15+ pictures inside of Lady Gaga exiting a tattoo shop in Rio…

lady gaga my little monsters inspire me every day 01
lady gaga my little monsters inspire me every day 17

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Lady Gaga

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
plebeyian @ 11/11/2012 at 7:05 pm

What little monsters??? Crazy little party girl!!!!!

No_kung_fu @ 11/11/2012 at 7:08 pm

She pops pills.

mlllllllllllle @ 11/11/2012 at 7:11 pm

Their money inspires you as well as Madonna’s music !

lady gaga pitchhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hope she does the world a favor and OD’s

I hope she keeps herself private because she’s always been mentally sick.

mlllllllllllle @ 11/11/2012 at 7:28 pm

Her littles monstercards..lol

So much fug in these pictures.

Sadly these pictures remind me of Amy Winehouse

Formality @ 11/11/2012 at 8:22 pm

Is she done yet?

She starts to look more and more like Amy Winehouse each day and we all know how that ended….

wow, amy winehouse #2
get your s*iiit together gaga

Diliana von Bork @ 11/11/2012 at 9:15 pm

Yes, the Monster got a new tattoo. It is “Rio” (on her neck).

Craigypants @ 11/11/2012 at 9:42 pm

She is revolting. Her tour in South America is a disaster, she has been giving tickets away for free as hardly anyone is turning up. Her tour company refused to let her take her own stage to these South American countries, so she has had to borrrow one of Madonna’s stages. Her 15 minutes are almost up.

Heroine chic or just heroine chick? Worried.

Anne Marie @ 11/11/2012 at 9:55 pm

Let’s not compare this talentless hag to the great Amy Winehouse.

lanasworld @ 11/11/2012 at 10:46 pm

you are full of **** Gaga. You are full of **** just like every other musicians. Smoking pot on the concerts. dressing like a true freak just to get attention. telling people you are inspired by no one when you are copycat of Madonna NOT your fans. Just waiting for the day when your little monsters gets really disappointed in you. a true faker, I can’t believe I liked her.

Lady hoghog needs a diet.

If you don’t like, pls don’t comment in every article of her… Go see other things, lol. She looks funny, and her body is normal, I REALLY like her, she is so human with her fans and other people, is not stupid and arrogant like others, so please GO FISHING criticals -’-

Loser with no talent.

Craigypants @ 11/12/2012 at 1:44 am

Awful hypocritical b*tch.
I don’t do plastic surgery – Has her nose fixed.
I”m bulimic – Gains 30 pounds.
I don’t do drugs – Brags about doing cocaine, Pot, popping Xanax and getting dunk.
I’m not giving anymore interviews – W*ores herself out to every media outlet who will listen.
Congratulates Obama on winning – Is a major contributor to the republican party.
Everything this woman says is a lie.
She coudn’t ly straight in bed.

@Craigypants:

You are so right about Gaga being a Republican among other things. She is one of the biggest hypocrites in a business full of hypocrites. I don’t have a problem with her being a Republican, I have a problem with her lying and pretending to be something she is NOT! She used the gay and animal rights communities to become famous, but is revealing her REAL self more everyday.

Diliana von Bork @ 11/12/2012 at 5:22 pm

Why the thumbs down? Is it because I said what is her new tattoo or because I said she is a monster? Sometimes I think certain people don’t even know why they click the “thumbs down” or “thumbs up”.
She had her nose fixed? I can’t believe a person with THAT nose had plastic surgery.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All