Mary-Kate Olsen & Olivier Sarkozy: Knicks Game with the Kids!

Mary-Kate Olsen & Olivier Sarkozy: Knicks Game with the Kids!

Mary-Kate Olsen gets a kiss on the face from her boyfriend Olivier Sarkozy while attending a New York Knicks game at Madison Square Garden on Friday (November 9) in New York City.

The 26-year-old fashion designer and the 42-year-old banker showed some PDA while watching the game and were also joined by Olivier‘s two children, who sat by their father’s side.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Mary-Kate Olsen

MK and Olivier were last spotted together having lunch with her twin sister Ashley in the Big Apple back in September.

mary kate olsen knicks game with olivier sarkozy kids 01
mary kate olsen knicks game with olivier sarkozy kids 02
mary kate olsen knicks game with olivier sarkozy kids 03
mary kate olsen knicks game with olivier sarkozy kids 04
mary kate olsen knicks game with olivier sarkozy kids 05

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Uncomfortable.
That’s the only word I can think to describe these pics.
*shudder*

I’m sorry, but I just barfed.

They look like father & daughter. Yikes.

the way he kisses and touches her looks like he is her proud daddy or something….and she looks uncomfortable!

These two are such and odd couple/pairing. Why is she wearing his pajama top?

hahahahahahah she’s like ‘what are you doing….’

creepy old man @ 11/11/2012 at 2:04 am

troubled young women

Yikes! Never expected this from her.

Looks more like a “father-daughter” relationship. She looks so uncomfortable in these pictures

She’s like “WTF are you doing…”

I think she’s really desperate to break out of that toddler in Full House image .Dating someone really old gives her that feeling I’m not a kid anymore, and also that sense of “I am a unique minded individual and I don’t go with the norm.” But still ewwwwww

I agree she looks SO uncomfortable BUT on the upside, this is probably the best she’s looked in a long time! Without all that thick makeup piled on and her flat ironed hair, she looks beautiful when she goes natural :)

Shes Obviously too young for him I would never allow a man mishandling me like that, he needs woman that will put him in his place I know I would.

noprobBOB @ 11/11/2012 at 2:49 am

She’s definitely not with him for the $$ soo….?! haha

He handles her like a father does his kid.

asdfghjkl @ 11/11/2012 at 2:55 am

THIS IS WRONG!

LOLLLL i swear i thought the cover pic was a poster for an olsen twins movie or something!!

and of course she’s not with him for the money — in that relationship HE’D be the gold digger. she’s worth billions.

Geez, for a second I thought the pic was a father/daughter moment from an old “Full House” episode.

Sorry but that pic looks soo creepy

Gross! I’m just thinking what the heck on the Earth made her start relationships with him. He is not even handsome and looks like he is 57. Plus she has money not he. Wrong…so wrong…

I’m usually not judgmental about relathionships, but this one gives me the creeps.
Not a Sarkozy !!!

I’m ready to poke my eyes out now.

Disgusting.

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 11/11/2012 at 3:43 am

So f-ing creepy. The Olsens must have MAJOR daddy issues.

There is nothing wrong to date a much older man, the question here is she is 26 but her face looks like 18.

At first I thought this was an old Full House pic! Her face is hilarious! That relationship makes me uncomfortable. She seriously has issues.

Mickey Mouse @ 11/11/2012 at 5:13 am

It’s really nice that father took his three kids to a basketball game … oh wait! lol

oh my, without reading the heading, they look like a father and daughter bonding moment

is this some kind of jokes?? yikes..

I bet his kids are embarrassed. They should be their dad looks like a skeevy perv!

I wonder what Ashley really thinks about all this. If my twin sister ever dated someone this old, I would slap her across the face and tell her she looks like a damn fool!

She looks so uncomfortable…

She seems like SHE IS the kid !

@Lori:
Exactly, they seem an affectionate father and daughter duo..

notyourfriend @ 11/11/2012 at 5:50 am

@Laurel: It’s like hanging out with your uncle or some weird stuff …why Ash, with the gorge studs in hollyweird…but i guess she made a good choice here, bcuz i America nobody lasts a year..look at all the young hollywood stars that are not married, they only last months and it wows ppl if they go past a year. So i can understand if she does not want none of that crap

lanasworld @ 11/11/2012 at 5:56 am

disgusting, disturbing, horrible,

sick, wrong, disturbing on all levels. Sarkozy got his sex slave/kitten and it shows….

Oh.my.god. I feel like I wanna puke. Seriously. Yugh
This looks SO WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS!
She looks like a child being kissed by a middle aged man. This is so like the French…they love their women to be like little children. Sick!

She has some SERIOUS DADDY ISSUES!
And he’s just a MIDDLE AGED PERVERT!

nepenthes @ 11/11/2012 at 6:37 am

Oh my, that photograph….It really does look like a dad with his kid, no way I would believe they are lovers, lol.

This is nauseating! and painful to see.

secretaffair @ 11/11/2012 at 7:30 am

WHAT THE!?? it look like a father give a goodnight kiss to his little girl..

He’s kissing her as if a father would kiss a daughter…YUK!!! Looking at that photo is as bad as looking at a picture of Leann Rimes Insect face!!!

there is something disturbing with these pictures.

Very strange situation here.
Mr. Sarkozy should have set an example and
left her alone. Too weird.

if i didn’t know who she was & saw them in person, i would’ve thought a)thats her dad or b) he’s a freakn child molester

he looks like he’s sexually molesting a child! if i didn’t know who she was I would’ve called the cops on him right there! sick!

He likes the younger girls. He was dating 27 year old Stella Schnabel straight after he seperated from his wife. Creepy man.

Ew, that’s her boyfriend?!!! Wow, what a catch! lol! Yes indeed, disturbing.

as long as she’s happy … but that’s creepy he is old and UGLY ! I would not say no for daniel craig . but ewwww

Ewww. Somebody call Chris Hansen.

Charlotte @ 11/11/2012 at 8:57 am

Oh God… sorry but that’s too much fun and incestuous at the same time. It makes you feel wrong.

ull house gone horribly wrong…
beyond creepy((

Stop treating her like some sort of victim of his, like a weak woman, stop infantilizing women’s choices, that IS misogynist. She is as disgusting as he is for wanting him.

He’s just tooooooooo Old for her! There’s no shame in he’s game:( It’s sad to say he’s going treat her like a Kid:( Why in the hell you let this man rubb your head like he’s playing with his son:( In public; She needs to date someone in her age range:) Stay away from 35 & 40 up! It’s all about sex & money & taking care of them:( I’m just saying!!!!!

@.|.: Agree! She wants him & want to be with him:( Something is wrong with her!!!!

This is a little disturbing. She’s dating Danny Tanner.

This girl looks terrified by the sordid incestuous advances of her creepy uncle, ugh!

Numbers game @ 11/11/2012 at 10:20 am

OMG! He looks like her father. It does make one feel uneasy.

SunnyAutumn @ 11/11/2012 at 10:21 am

I thought she was one of the kids. She certainly looks like a kid in this picture. I was like, “what a pervert,” he is lol.

they are so cute^^

Father issues….

The first picture looks different…

anonymouse @ 11/11/2012 at 10:49 am

Sorry this couple is just too weird and uncomfortable on so many levels. Wonder what her parents think?

they all look tired

Minmamamia @ 11/11/2012 at 11:19 am

Aaaw. A father/daughter moment! :-/////

I’m rather happy to see that I’m not the only one to find these pictures weird.
He looks like a proud daddy with his little girl! It’s disturbing…
However, i don’t understand this relation. She’s not in it for the money for sure… Some kind of lolita stuff? Or she’s looking for a father figure?

eww… eww. This just looks wrong..

Journalistic @ 11/11/2012 at 11:59 am

Meh this man has power. His brother is prime minister of France and has been a pretty upstanding one in my opinion. I think his status and political affluence is sexy in itself. Girls are much more mature than men their age and Mary-Kate has said many times she grew up extremely fast so mentally they’re probably on the same page.

@Journalistic: *his brother is EX President of France

HE JUST LOOKS OLDER THAN 42 LIKE 50 SOMETHING

I don’t remember seeing pics of her before with different bfs. Her and sis are very private.

Does she know that there is a camera shot happening? Is that what is making her look uncomfortable.

They are not dressed for picture taking day. Looks like they showered ate and took off to the game and think they are in privacy? I don’t see other ppl around them.

Confusing. He wants the world to see his prize. He is too old for her but it is her life…disappointed!

eeewwwww ! i don’t understand ! he is so … ugly ! but so rich …

seriously when i first saw the photo i really thought he was her father….
then i red the description and… O.O

Mary-Kate’s got majooooooooor daddy issues!

just...ok @ 11/11/2012 at 1:24 pm

She’s always wanted to be older…

@helene:

She’s the one with money, not him. Her discomfort speaks volumes. This relationship will not last.

ex nihilo @ 11/11/2012 at 1:56 pm

i don’t say this lightly, but O! M! G!

…and usually i’m not even against May-Dec relationships. it’s just that he has a fatherly manner w/her, and she looks 13. disturbing.

an opinion @ 11/11/2012 at 2:08 pm

Caption: Dad stop embarrassing me.

Most.Awkward. Photo.Ever.

Mary Kate looks mortified!

At 26, she is definitely legal and within her right to date whoever she wants, but her b/f looks like a creepy, old perverted man next to her. He looks gross.

Run Mary Kate, RUN!!!!!!!

Twisted pics, wish I could unseen them..

EW at this man looking like he could be her father!

This coupling is all wrong!

Pattycake @ 11/11/2012 at 4:04 pm

She looks like a 13 year old out with her daddy.

father and doughter—lol—

@Lori: more like GRANDFATHER/granddaughter

he looks like complete perv. why does she need to date this guy? she has all the money in the world

@Becca:

I was gonna write the same thing! I saw the photo and thought it was when se was little on full house getting a kiss from her tv dad. what a weird couple and a weird person she is

I wonder what does she find in him.. She doesn’t even need the money, and he’s not even handsome!
And her being so young looking it really seems a pedophile relationship..

tinkerbell @ 11/11/2012 at 7:58 pm

creepy…cdan has something about this supposedly he is a wicked control freak…run girl run…if he makes you creeped out just leave.

AmericanDreamer @ 11/11/2012 at 9:14 pm

Sarkozy’s ex-wife described his relationship with Olsen as “SICK AND REVOLTING”

I think she speaks for all of us.

Its hard to believe this guy runs a major financial institution!!!

Wow she looks uncomfortable and creeped out! He could be her father!!!

He must be hung like a mo fo

OMG, if those two had a child could you imagine how big his/her’s forehead would be?

this guy looks much much much older than 42 years old.

10 years of listening to Love Line has taught this girl has some sort of Daddy issues.

I honestly thought this was a picture of her when she was younger!

It’s like the guy from the old Dr. Pepper commercials showed up and is sucking the youth out of her.

He’s a banker. They’re all creeps.

Does this Olsen has daddy issues..?

This is just weird. She looks like a little girl.

She does not look comfortable in that picture. She actually looks scared.

its looks wrong because mary kate looks like a 16 years old. she looks much younger than she is and he looks older than he is, the age isnt a big problem at all look at tom and katie holmes for example.

ewww looks like a father / daughter moment….?

The problem here is she looks younger than 26 and he looks way older than 42, so yeah it looks more like an awkward father daughter moment than a boyfriend-girlfriend date. I just wonder what his kids were feeling.

Love The Shoes @ 11/12/2012 at 11:51 am

That has to be one of the creepiest pictures I’ve ever seen EVER! he looks like a pediphile who just got his purchase delivered.

Yep, he is definitely at the Knick’s game with the “kids.”

It doesn’t help matters that it looks like he has her head in a headlock to add to the embarrassment.

@Journalistic: That’s not even true.
Boys and girls mature mentally at the same rate!
However, girls mature physically faster than boys but by the time they hit puberty they mature physically at the same rate, also this is highly individual of course depending on when you hit puberty.
I think the whole “girls mature faster than boys” was a myth created by a p3ddo.

I’ve dated older guys before, but this just looks uncomfortable.

She looks more natural and relaxed than I have ever seen her. And for those of you who think this is gross, who should she be with? She has been a bazillionaire businesswoman since she was a kid. Do you really think another 20something boy is going to be able to be a partner for her? Seems to me she fits better with an older man rather than some rich playboy more her age.

Seriously why on earth would she go after a Danny Tanner look-alike? Ick, creepy!

He probably looked way hotter online.

Gross. MK really?

His son is quite delicious. yummy. Reminds me of those little pre-pubed boys in the Caribbean Billy and I had some time with.

Right girls… rah rah hahahaha….

Ben.