Anne Hathaway Covers 'Vogue' December 2012!

Anne Hathaway Covers 'Vogue' December 2012!

Anne Hathaway is stunning on the December 2012 cover of Vogue, hitting stands next week.

Here’s what the 29-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On her short hair: “I love the short-haired lifestyle. The only downside is having to get a hair cut every three weeks. But I’m turning 30, and — I hope this isn’t obnoxious to say — I feel prettier, and much more myself. I guess I just feel much more satisfied with less now.”

On knowing Les Miserables role was hers: “I knew that someone was going to have to go in there and do something pretty special to unseat me. Sometimes you leave a room and you feel like maybe you’ve left the door open a crack. This time, I knew that I had slammed it shut behind me.”

On losing weight for Les Miserables: “I had to be obsessive about it — the idea was to look near death. Looking back on the whole experience — and I don’t judge it in any way — it was definitely a little nuts. It was definitely a break with reality, but I think that’s who Fantine is anyway.”

For more from Anne, visit Vogue.com!

anne hathaway covers vogue december 2012 01
anne hathaway covers vogue december 2012 02
anne hathaway covers vogue december 2012 03
anne hathaway covers vogue december 2012 04
anne hathaway covers vogue december 2012 05

Photos: Annie Leibovitz's for Vogue
Posted to: Anne Hathaway, Magazine

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
boy oh boy @ 11/12/2012 at 8:22 am

I like her so much better when she doesn’t talk..

I think Anne is beautiful but wow these pictures are terrible.

zurichgirl @ 11/12/2012 at 8:35 am

yawn.

Weber from Brazil @ 11/12/2012 at 8:44 am

WOW she looks great *-*
and this is a typical US Vogue cover…playing safe…
I prefer her past November 2010 cover…but she’s gorgeous nonetheless.

I only like Katie Holmes , Natalie Portman and Ginnifer Goodwin with short hair. IMO Anne Hathaway looks way better with long hair. :)

She’s breathtaking.

@bobbi:

OH STOP.

Anne is not ugly, but breathtaking…. get real I have never ever seen anyone say they were blown away by her when they met her She has good fashion sense and looks good on RCs.. but please she is not the kind of woman that jaws drop when she walks into a room. Stop.. she is not breathtaking. People need to stop saying things like this about average looking people. Nothing wrong with being average. Most of the world is average.

Happy Birthday Anne! :)

i really REALLY want to like her, but something about her bugs me….dunno what tho

Why are her eyes so droopy? And holy pretentious, arrogant interview. The photos are laughable.

@WTF: lol..agree wholeheartedly! She is not breathtaking, far from and the shots and not particularly flattering either…just okay…

WOW!! those pictures are TERRIBLE!! I have nothing against her… but honestly, she looks like the Joker in those pics!! and she really has droopy bug eyes!! Yikes!!

not great looking pics, but at least she’s clothed

Short hair suits her!!!

Great pics! Wow. I like the 3d one very much.

Black-Dahlia @ 11/12/2012 at 12:08 pm

Her eyes don’t look good on the cover but she is an undeniable beauty.

haha these comments are so funny…yea her eyes definitely look a lil droopy…and the photos the chose look like the outages from the shoot, meaning the bad ones photographers usually chuck out…not very great

@seeaaaa: Are you drunken?

mr. bucker @ 11/12/2012 at 2:39 pm

they may as just rented a pretty model and called it anne hathaway photos ….. this set of photos does not seem to serve any real purpose !

fashionista @ 11/12/2012 at 3:09 pm

Epic Fail! What a depressing cover for a Holiday issue

Sincerely concerned @ 11/12/2012 at 6:38 pm

Something tells me she could make a good lesbian. Unlike Katie Holmes, she seems like she is open to raunch.

I love her, but in that cover she reminds me of Frida Kahlo

I love, love, love her short hair. I think the Vogue pics are great. And I agree with bobbi, She IS breathtaking! So give me the thumbs down, I can take it!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All