Britney Spears: Fast Food & Flower Shopping!

Britney Spears: Fast Food & Flower Shopping!

Britney Spears wears a Mickey and Minnie Mouse shirt while picking up some flowers on Saturday afternoon (November 10) in Calabasas, Calif.

The 30-year-old singer was later spotted in a pair of jeans and a Junk Food t-shirt while eating at a fast food joint. Later that day, Britney reportedly went solo while checking into a hotel with three bags of luggage in tow.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Britney Spears

Make sure to watch a new episode of The X Factor on Wednesday at 8/7c on Fox.

For more pictures of Britney, visit X17!

britney spears fast food flower shopping 01

britholic @ 11/12/2012 at 4:51 pm

I LOVE BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The queen in pink!

SO simple!

you gotta love Britney!!! <3

mr. bucker @ 11/12/2012 at 5:43 pm

to me she is a remote control puppet, they even have to put an earpiece in her ear on that stupid show to tell her what to say…. seriously lame, why bother having real people just use puppets or robots instead, prolly a lot cheaper … LAME

Trisha Knows Best @ 11/12/2012 at 5:49 pm

So Fresh! The Queen of everything Pop!

On Xfactor does she ever show them how she would sing there song or how to sing a note.

thighmegatampon @ 11/12/2012 at 5:56 pm

These pics are a throwback to her barefoot cheetos days…

Ret@rded Brit Brit @ 11/12/2012 at 6:11 pm

Whitr trash straight from trailer park. She is ret@rded.

so … she doesn’t need the minder anymore to pretend that she’s unwell so that she doesn’t have to testify in multiple lawsuits??

that family played the legal system, and the legal system was too stupid to do anything about it. no one should get to hide from testifying – it’s a slap in the face to the courts.

HEY Simon X Factor SUCKS !

Little Monster @ 11/12/2012 at 6:13 pm

She looks like 45 yo trash. Time for full face lift.

Only Lady Godga @ 11/12/2012 at 6:14 pm

Is she going to “sing live” on Flop Factor? Can’t wait. She is pathetic.

Hanny Handover @ 11/12/2012 at 6:16 pm

Flawless Queen looks Flawless.

Welcome to BRITNEY 2004 WOOOOOOOOOOW
She’s Soooo Young NATURAL BEAUTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Queen Queennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

2004 BACKKKKKKK Queen Of Beauty …….. BRITNEYYYYYYYY !!!

This looks like the old Britney to me, honestly she looks so fresh!! She used to wear crazy funky t shirts and sweat pants or jeans ALL the time and that’s why I’m having flash backs and I bet with the whole Sam Lufti situation being put to the side has gave her this whole freedom and less to stress about!!! I think that’s why she’s been looking better and fresh and if I were her…I’d be so happy to because she’s been through sooooooooooooooooo much!!!! She’s so down to earth and that’s why I’m a big fan of hers!

2003 NEY YESSSS …………. BEAUTIFUL Princess

Awwwhhh it’s so nice seeing Buisenessney!! I like that she’s so down to earth & unlike other celebs she doesn’t mind running errands on her own. U know if this was another diva she would’ve had her personal slaves carrying her bags for her. Good for u Britney!!!

#True Beauty I Love Her

That’s just Britney. She does things herself when she’s not being “Britney Spears”. I bet when she moves in she cleans the house from top to bottom the first couple weeks and unpacks and decorates everything herself (help from family since their in town). I can see her and her mom cleaning while Jason and Jamie are setting up furniture and hanging pictures and the kids are getting their rooms unpacked. I’m sure she hired movers to move the stuff, but I bet its sitting in boxes in rooms. Britney’s gonna have a busy week if she moved. Got a lot to do before thanksgiving. I LOVE YOUUUUUU …

She is pure white trash.

I don’t even know why, but I can’t help but root for her. I hope she has the chance someday soon to get married, settle down with her husband and kids, disappear from the limelight, and just be happy.

Nothing cute about the embarrassing slob. Wearing no underwears and chain smoking bimbo is not cute.

Well she sure as hell CAN mentor, so stuff that in your pipes.

Good Ol’ Brit Brit.

She’s so ugly, damn…

Britney changed a lot in the past five years, she should definitely not eat at fast foods because it is very unhealthy. I have the same Mickey and Minnie Mouse shirt as Britney, a friend of mine gave it to me the last month and I wear it when I go at the mall.