Dakota Fanning: Brunette at 'Twilight' Breaking Dawn Part 2 Premiere!

Dakota Fanning: Brunette at 'Twilight' Breaking Dawn Part 2 Premiere!

Dakota Fanning shows off her new brunette hair at the premiere of Summit Entertainment’s The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Monday (November 12) in Los Angeles.

The 18-year-old actress wore a gorgeous teal draped georgette dress with slit, lace and embroidered broche application on side with teal leather belt from the Elie Saab Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2012 collection. She completed her look with teal “Le Fenice” heels from Charlotte Olympia, a clutch from Ferragamo, J/Hadley rose cut ring, long oval Graziela ring, and blue Rona Pfeiffer ring.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Dakota Fanning

Dakota attended the premiere with her little sister, Elle.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Dakota’s darker locks – YAY or NAY?

dakota fanning brunette twilight breaking dawn part 2 01
dakota fanning brunette twilight breaking dawn part 2 02
dakota fanning brunette twilight breaking dawn part 2 03

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Wow! She looks older with the darker hair. I Like :-)

I don’t like the way she styled her hair, but I love the dress, nice color on her pale skin!

She looks sooo pretty! Love the hair and love the dress!

Merry Santa @ 11/12/2012 at 9:50 pm

She looks gorgeous as a brunette!

Winter Kate @ 11/12/2012 at 10:07 pm

Like a completely different person. Very pretty!

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS @ 11/12/2012 at 10:13 pm

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The results go past page 30 on Google!!!! THEY REALLY CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woww she looks soo much better! She looks way too pale and washed out ith it blonde!

yeah, she looks like what is the bean cobain girls name with the crazy mother and curt cobain for a dad, she looks like that girl

she needs to be a blonde. she looks too old

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS @ 11/12/2012 at 10:23 pm

Hear is the right link! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD THAT ASIANS CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks gorgeous!

Hey it’s Rory Gilmore!

she’s gorgeous and literally the only one in this cast with talent. isn’t she one of the youngest too? how sad.

she look different in black hair, still pretty and mature ;)

Craigypants @ 11/13/2012 at 12:04 am

I thought she was in rehab. She looks pretty good, i think she looks better blond.

Idk why but she reminds me of an American Girl doll. Maybe it’s the hair

wow! she’s prettier with dark hair.

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 11/13/2012 at 4:12 am

Holy crap I can’t even recognize her.

Didn’t even recognized her. She looks waaaaaaaaaaaay better!

I like it. Sets her apart from her sister

nepenthes @ 11/13/2012 at 9:31 am

I agree with kelly(comment #2) but the dark look suits her VERY much! Good for you, Dakota and yes she is by far the most talented actor in this franchise.

I love this look on her ;-0

anonymous @ 11/13/2012 at 4:29 pm

@rikki:

Heeyyyy! Michael Sheen is in the cast (I think) and he’s incredibly talented!! And I feel like I’m one of the only people left who doesn’t hate Robert Pattinson (or Kristen Stewart for that matter…I just don’t care that they’re back together or not. I still think that they’re pretty cool people) and I think Pattinson is also pretty talented.

But yeah… the only three people out of the cast with talent.

that is your color Dakota!! Don´t ever change it!! You look so pretty!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All