Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's Kids Send Santa Christmas Letters

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's Kids Send Santa Christmas Letters

Looks like the Jolie-Pitt family’s holiday season is off to an early start!

Angelina Jolie was spotted last week taking all six of her children – Maddox, Zahara, Pax, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne – to mail their letters to Santa Claus at a post office in rural Kent, England.

“It was so cute. All the children sent messages to Father Christmas and were absolutely beautifully behaved,” a post office assistant told People. “Just like any other kids in a sweet shop they were excited, but Angelina controlled them perfectly.”

“It was lovely,” she adds. “They were all very polite. They were just a bunch of gorgeous, happy kids. “[Jolie] was so polite and a really nice person. I was quite shocked at first but Angelina was so lovely I soon relaxed.”

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS for the holiday season this year?

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 819 » Show All

@alana:

Thanks Alana ..got it..appreciate sorry this post has been sitting to send for quite awhile… Had visitors.

Take care..

LMAO As if Phool would talk to me in that manner. Now i really needed a good laugh. But .never thought a stoopid diapered Troll would do it for me.

lollol too funny.

Hey Phool how you doing lady , boy you are working those posts on last thread. Great stuff!!.. You enjoy your evening and talk soon.

Where’s my crack pipe?

Anybody seen my crack?

Found it… Wheeeeeee

Look… I’m flyingggg

Just like Angieee

Rose @ 11/13/2012 at 5:42 pm
Not sure which part you’re talking about. If you’re taking about the storm affecting people on all economic levels, I agree. But what I was talking about was that the poor and middle class living paycheck to paycheck have little prospect for recovery without significant help and they suffer the most.
The well off and rich usually have funds that makes it possible for them to take up residence elsewhere comfortably. The destroyed home may be a second home, not their primary residence. Yes, they have to deal with the gas shortages and what not, but they won’t have it nearly as bad as the others. It’s not a good situation for anyone, but those who have are sure to get back to normal much sooner.

Oh new thread. I love jps and those kids are adrobs.

what is the problem both phool and tish are trols/interns but glorified trolls /interns so they are not bad to take now . just get along you two

Simmy just get the fck out here this is just kiddds

Jen the HAG @ 11/13/2012 at 8:06 pm

loonifers are really r3tards and redic they will post “the JP’s are boring” but look who is the first to post here ..yeah the lunatic loonifer who are all mess up in the head just because a certain fugly, boring, whinny sitcom starlet got dumped by Brad Pitt and when they are being ignored they will use fans username …what a lame, ****** a$$holes these bitter hens..are suck to be the fan of a D-list starlet whose now a sugar mama to a look alike serial killer boytoy bwahahhahah!!

_L_U _ Y_N_ @ 11/13/2012 at 8:09 pm

Testing.
Please stand by.
Please do not adjust your set.
Important messages will follow soon.

Jen the HAG @ 11/13/2012 at 8:14 pm

@Passing Through: Passing Through @ 11/13/2012 at 5:06 pm +19

yeah loonifers really lost it big time.. well that’s what happen when a troll lose “IT” job because “IT” can’t help “ITSELF” because they are obsess with the beautiful JPs. They are thinking about the JP’s even when asleep and when they wake up the first thing they do is open their computer and look if there’s new JP thread and then are the first to post .. what a bunch of morons bwahahhahah!!

This is a cute story offcourse..
But JP bring the IT.
That is missing.

Tks to Passing Through @ 11/13/2012 at 8:20 pm

@Jen the HAG:

ITA Jen the hag,

Their lives are boring and basemnts are damp, running out of diapers too.

The JP’s and their beautiful children live exciting lives so the Trolls know they effed up. Look at the skinny runt moneywoman grabber their phoney idol ended up with besides being listed as lousiest actress.
Sure listed as #10 rottenest actress after Huvsy paid a good chunk of change , but ppl with a brain arnt stoopid like the diapered rats.

Get Over it dirty diaper Trolls you effed up. But we don’t want you here and you always end up behind in the red and nobody gives you the time of day . Awwwwe my heart goes out to you losers LMAO.

I LOVE MY LADY!!!!!!

Love the Jolie-Pitt!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU MUCH!!!!!!!

Sorry Jen the hag but i had put last post from last thread in from PT and used that handle so forgot to change back..

I notice Jared or Chris didn’t post it. Don’t know why. There wasn’t anything negative in my reply . And i am sure if PT had it as last post she wouldn’t mind it being here for the many ppl who don’t have computers at work and are much more limited timewise. There are alot of interesting posts on last thread but need to stay here to put out rat poison for the Trolls.:)

Oh well not going to concern myself about it, just wanted to explain my name change above.

Take care ttyl

Everybody loves Angie and Brad and their beautiful family.
well except for a few idiots but that’s neither here nor there…..least important.

International stars like the JP’s rule the celeb world!

OMG!! How must it feel to be The JP’s. Everybody waits in awe to see what they are doing next. Handling fame doesn’t seem to be a problem for them. Alawys on the most beautiful list, great films, highest paid actors and the list of their resumes are extensibly powerful. WINNERS!!

Go Brad and Angie!!

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/13/2012 at 8:58 pm

@Tess:
“Actually I don’t think it’s “lots of jealous haters”, I believe it’s just one crazy person ….”

The one troll lies in wait for a new thread and then rushes on board and posts multiple hatefilled comments under multiple names thinking her multiple lies via multiple names will make the JPs and JP’s fans think there are more haters than the one who infests Jared’s JP threads every day.
What a pitifully sad and sick person she is. Unable to let go of her own hate that is eating away at her life.

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/13/2012 at 9:06 pm

I want to give a special shout out to my darling Phool. What a lovely lady you are and thank you for your very sweet and very kind words on the previous thread.
Angelina and Brad have the BEST fans in the world and you, my dear, exemplify the best of the best.
God bless you always.
I hope life is being restored to better than normal in your neighborhood now and for all the wonderful East Coast fans who suffered so much during Sandy’s unwelcomed visit and who continue to suffer as they try and restore their homes and their neighborhoods.
I read somewhere Cuomo asked for 30 Billion, w/ a “B” and I hope that money is sent to him as quickly as possible. It is hard to believe the pictures that I see of what occurred to some people’s neighborhoods, I mean some homes literally disappeard. Some of the pictures make it look like a Tsunami hit some areas.
Please know my prayers continue to go up for all our countrymen so hard hit by that powerful storm. God keep you and your loved ones very safe dear Phool.

@Love the JoliePitts:

Oh i hear you Love, it’s just so sad to think how unhappy/angry/ sooo full of hatred over the most famous celebs in the world. Can you imagine how ‘It’ lives. Can’t have a soul in the world but a beat up computer whining and lying over the beautiful Angie and Brad day after day after day… SMH

BTW Tks Love in case you didn’t see my brief post. You have a heart of gold….hugs

Take care of You and always so great to see you on bd.

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/13/2012 at 9:11 pm

Hi Rose. It is so nice to see and read your posts. This tells me you are getting back on your feet after the storm and your will is stronger than ever. Always nice to have you on board.
I thank Jared for this lovely thread about the JP children sending their letters to Father Christmas. I am so happy the JoliePitts are having this family time even while Brad is shooting his movie. They deserve nothing but the best. As Brad said.”They’re everything!” and it is beautiful to see how they always put the children first.
I also loved that post of Neer’s describing the “loved-up” time between Brad and Angelina at the Beverly Hills Bar. So glad mommy and daddy are having their “date nights” and may they have many, many, many of them and grow ever closer and more deeply in love with each other.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 819 » Show All