Keira Knightley: Topless for 'Allure' December 2012!

Keira Knightley: Topless for 'Allure' December 2012!

Keira Knightley goes topless on the cover of Allure magazine‘s December 2012, on newsstands November 20.

Here is what the 27-year-old Anna Karenina actress had to share with the mag:

On her boobs: “They always pencil in my boobs. I was only angry when they were really droopy. For King Arthur, for a poster, they gave me these really strange droopy tits….I thought, well if you’re going to make me fantasy breasts, at least make perky breasts.”

On accusations she was too skinny: “The anorexic stuff–all of that–it’s always going to have an impact, so I think it did hit pretty hard . Because you go, oh, maybe that’s right! I knew I wasn’t anorexic, but maybe my body is somehow not right.”

On feminism: “I am a feminist, but I clearly objectify myself – so that right there is a total contradiction to feminist principles.”

On her career: “It’s very, very hard on women who get older…I can say that when I’m 27, you know. Talk to me when I’m 37.”

For more from Keira, visit Allure.com!

keira knightley topless for allure december 2012 01
keira knightley topless for allure december 2012 02
keira knightley topless for allure december 2012 03

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

She looks Classy as always and look at Rihanna on Top Page.. #Gross

Can anyone these days take photos with their clothes on! I mean it is so much sexier when clothes shape the body and leaves something to the imagination. Geez, no creativity anymore.

damn, magazines must be struggling. This has been the same cover for every single magazine at some point this year.

Nice job of completely airbrushing off her nipple.

Where’s her other nipple

she poses the same everytime. she gives stupid comments. just go away. jlaw is so much more smarter and beautiful then your ass can ever be for someone who is younger than you

She is not topless if he arm is covering her nipples that appear to be Photoshopped out, it pisses me off men can be topless with nipples showing and woman cannot, talk about sexist!

They always pencil in my boobs. LOL :D

Another bad photoshop job..

@CCC: I agree. Turning female topless into a big issue is sexist and just nourishes sexual misconceptions. Men and women are sexual animals, therefore, there is nothing wrong about showing tasteful and beautiful pictures of topless or naked people. Glad that I grew up in an Eurpean country where going topless on the beach is just normal.

@Anne: Nudity is nothing to afraid of, people see themselves naked all the time in the mirror. Children see nudity on TV all the time. I should take a visit to Europe, not to see Tatter Tots just to see the life style differences from Canada/United States :3

@CCC: I have been living in Canada for the last 8 years, but I am moving back to France soon. Well, there are some differences. Boobs and nudity are a bigger deal here than in the old continent.

Why do they have to be topless or nude or whatever. Why not just let your acting abilities speak for themselves instead of your body?

Not many actresses can pull off the classy look while topless but she can!

May the Force be with you... @ 11/13/2012 at 2:09 am

Amazing to think she was in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace in 1999. Clearly, the Force is with her.

So when Rihanna does it it’s gross but because she’s white it’s okay. You people LOL!

It would be nice to look at these beautiful women and not think of NAZI death camps. Between her and Angelina Jolie, it’s depressing. Skinny little match stick people with a big head on top.

Maybe she was born that way, but just one freakin sandwich. Something. Somebody feed her. A baby would starve to death in her womb.

Keira is back in full force!!!

Geez minetti i wish this girl would marry me. I would do anything

awesome flat stomach, perfect breasts, that face is unbeleeevable

She looks fantastic as usual

Guinevere @ 11/13/2012 at 3:12 am

Love her outfit in that shoot! This is my fav since that denim one she wore for the cover of W magazine. Skin looking like soft alabaster and those honey highlights in her hair add the perfect touch.

@Yes:
lol Riri is trashy like Christina can be trashy, nothing about the color of their skin just their attitude

@JAG: This beautiful woman is naturally skinny and her body looks perfectly healthy when she appears with few clothes in films. Enough of these comments on Keira.

Put a bra on, you look like a sl*t.

@tessa: I agree, she cant be faulted for being thin when that is her natural body type. She is fortunate to have such genes. No wonder she always looks fab

Hot Keira, dang!

Nightwish @ 11/13/2012 at 5:27 am

She’s not aging at all

Love her – she’s amazing!

Nataliya (Natasha) Stasyi @ 11/13/2012 at 5:59 am

SOOO SEXY AND HOT!!! NOT compared to Rihanna!!

I think she’s overrated. As an actress and a beauty.

@Yes:
Rihanna is COMPLETELY naked and since a few years she seems to be doing it WHENEVER she can. Keira is never doing too sexy photo shoots or things, so when she can pull out something so sexy and classy at the same time it has to be appreciated..

She had a beautiful face but why is everyone topless these days? It’s not right.

She is awesome!

Why aren’t women ever allowed the dignity of clothes anymore?

@Olivia:

I thought you were looking at a magazine cover not an attitude. Whatever excuse works for you.

@coco:

So when people like Jennifer Aniston or the list of other white actresses and singers bear skin (which they do continually) it’s appreciated? Is that what you’re saying LOL! Oh people wake up….

@Yes:
I don’t mean anything general, I just mean that Rihanna is always naked, showing us as much as she can of her private parts, while Keira is never naked, and this photo shoot is tasteful and classy..
So in Keira’s case I’ll say: it’s a unique thing, it’s pretty, it’s tasteful, so why not, I can only say it’s a beautiful job.
In Rihanna’s case, even if Rihanna’s objectively prettier than Keira, it’s just a ****-ty thing. Also because Rihanna is completely naked, while Keira is just kind of topless: they’re two very different styles..
A part from that, if you have a problem with nudity I wonder how you can live in the everyday world: it’s everywhere. I don’t have a problem with nudity, I’ll just say when it’s done with class and when it’s a wh–orish thing..

ugh..she is really annoying!

Pretty Ka @ 11/13/2012 at 2:45 pm

@blue: It seems they simply don’t want to… nobody is forcing them to take their clothes off, they just go along with it… :(

nepenthes @ 11/13/2012 at 3:15 pm

I really like the quotes from her interview. She comes across as quite a clever and well-rounded young lady. Go Keira!

I think she’s so beautiful

Classy as always

@May the Force be with you…: She was Natalie Portmans character sub-in.

Shut the f*ck up Kiera! This woman so OBVIOUSLY has an eating disorder and it’s not even funny. Do you guys remember when the rumours started because she was doing promo for the PotC movie and she looked like a walking corpse?! Naturally thin doesn’t mean corpse.
Mark my words, in 15 years when she’s a has-been (and no one gives a cow plop) she’ll be all too willing to share about her “struggles with anorexia”. I hate how celebs are such dirty, filthy liars. Please Don’t insult my intelligence!

Even naked, Keira looks classy…

Well during the Pirates years she was in the eyes of every paparazzi, and she’s been very vocal about how uncomfortable she feels around them. Maybe because of the stress she was skinnier then, but I don’t think she’s ever been anorexic. Right now, though, she’s looking better than ever, and it’s amazing that after 10+ years in the industry she’s still the same class act from day one, who among other things refuses to fit the mold and get a boob job and act in soulless movies ;)

She’s gorgeous and her cover is classy.

They photoshopped her some boobs because she has none whatsoever. But they forgot to add the nipples :(

The only reason people are saying Rihanna’s is “trashier” is because she has bigger boobs, if Keira had D cups you’d all be saying the same thing, it’s not Rihanna’s fault she has a rack.
On the other hand, can people stop bashing women for being skinny, there’s this weird thing called “body types” and some women are just naturally skinny. A small waist line doesn’t guarantee an eating disorder. I’m sure Keira can have all the sandwiches she wants without gaining weight. Sayings like “Real Women Have Curves” create just as much body image issues as calling someone fat. It may make you feel better about yourself to bash her for being skinny/having small boobs/whatever, but contrary to popular belief skinny women have feelings too.

I think she’s hot, just make-up overdone here

@Gretchen:

Rhianna trashier because she’s into thugs violence and perversion. Yet another talented individual that will probably die young because they think the ghetto is something they can’t leave behind. She needs to move on from that gang banging garbage, she just sounds crazy. it’s been ten years and her schtick is the same.