Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' Re-Shoots!

Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' Re-Shoots!

Brad Pitt puts his arm around a co-star on the set of World War Z on Thursday (November 15) in London, England.

The 48-year-old actor was filming re-shoots for the apocalypse flick, due out in theaters in June of next year.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

Here’s a synopsis: A U.N. employee is racing against time and fate, as he travels the world trying to stop the outbreak of a deadly Zombie pandemic.

Be sure to check out World War Z when it hits theaters on June 21, 2013.

brad pitt world war z reshoots 01
brad pitt world war z reshoots 02
brad pitt world war z reshoots 03
brad pitt world war z reshoots 04
brad pitt world war z reshoots 05

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

1,051 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 743 » Show All
Passing Through @ 11/15/2012 at 3:42 pm

# 44 umm @ 11/15/2012 at 1:55 pm
Brad’s always said he’s got a crazy metabolism. Plus, everyone knows smoking curbs your appetite. it’s why almost everyone in show biz smokes. Brad even mentioned that in an interview in the late-90s. To bulk up for Troy – he quit smoking to go along with his high protein and exercise diet. You can always tell when Brad’s not smoking as much – he gains weight just like a normal human being. Please notice I said like “a NORMAL human being,” trolls. Obviously this excludes you, so don’t bother stalking me again…

Perez Hilton loves Brad, lol
============
Perez Hilton ‏@PerezHilton

Brad Pitt is still my all-time fave! Yours? RT Past Sexiest Men of the Year & The Women They Love!! http://perez.ly/Wbp9I2

haters get a dictionary @ 11/15/2012 at 3:47 pm

@marina:

you mean, ammunition?

Passing Through @ 11/15/2012 at 3:49 pm

# 50 Ashley @ 11/15/2012 at 2:12 pm
The WWZ release date was only movied Once. From Dec 21 to June 21, 2013. The so-called “reshoots” were always scheduled to happen because they knew going into filming that they didn’t like the ending. They shot it anyway and it just confirmed their suspicions. And while I’m crabbing about it – Damon Lindelhof didn’t write the new scenes. Drew Goddard did. Lindelhof gave his suggestions to Goddard after they both saw the film and then Goddard did the actual writing. The “reshoots” where always scheduled for this fall, too, because they had to work around Angie’s Maaleficent shooting schedule. Some people just want to see a big problem where there isn’t and never has been one.

Observer2 @ 11/15/2012 at 3:50 pm

@old manny gets no respect:

This is true and Katy is a bigger star than Lenny. All the men that leave her, are always so much happier.

We know that Heidi is happier post runt. She’s probably laughing her a$$ off, that he’s now everything he had such utter contempt for. Or I should say, he’s marrying it. He’s forty one and he’s not where he thought he’d be, so, he allowed himself to be bought.

Lenny’s going to have to start a little black book for all the men she’s going to have to buy. Her runt won’t be the last. LOL.

Hi All JP Fans, Hey there jaye so great to see you just above my post.. Also for anyone who posted if i missed it sorry i fell asleep. Love, thank you will tty later. Big Hugs ..
LOL i have a curfew today:) But with a couple of computers running i can always thumb the trolls DOWN who have been wearing their diaper for days. That will help b/c their arn’t that many.
When you become as famous as Brad Angie and their kids there is always jealosy. HAHA 7 and 1/2 yrs of this green envy.

TMI last night , hanging my head just for the great JP Fans, sorry Fans. I really am. But being a saggie like Brad i still need clarification.

Everybody have a Great Day!

Oh LOL this crapfest has not even finished shooting and the trailer is already out. No wonder the CGI looked so bad. This only happens with legendary troubled movies like Waterworld. Loons, I smell a BOMB!!!!
Hahaha.

Passing Through @ 11/15/2012 at 4:22 pm

# 80 Observer2 @ 11/15/2012 at 3:50 pm
If Heidi doesn’t have contempt for Squigs becoming the very type of person he once ridiculed then I’m buying her a thermometer for Xmas. I have contempt for him and I only read his comments online. Can you imagine having had to listen to 14 years of snarky comments about people like Tiny Tom, him saying Angie was hot and his ideal woman…and then he takes up a cold mess like Ticky? Contempt may not be a strong enough word. “Loathing” should do it though…

@Observer2:

Hi observer2,

If and i say If there is a marrigae with Ticky and the runt , He’s only there for the money and marriages like that don’t last. Pooor poor stoopid Ticky all in the name of desperation. Never did respect her but this shows she is a super mega LOSER.
Little runt will play the game. Yip Poor Heidi must of went thru pure helllll with boytoy. Ticky did Heidi Bivens a big favor by breaking up their relationship and lying about it. Nasty Hor!

LOL can’t help it ,.. calling a spade a spade.

@Passing Through:

Please STOP flattering yourself! Who in the hell would want to stalk you? The sooner you realize that the only reason anyone, other than the handful of loons here, would even address you, is due to the fact that we are laughing our azzes off at you! You are here daily, along with the other 6 loons, spewing your vile comments against anyone that makes a negative comment against Pittiful or Jolie. We are all entitled to our opinion, and can post said opinion anywhere we seem fit. But for some reason, you and your 6 friends find that hard to process…. But hey, please continue, because it is so entertaining laughing at you certifiable loons!

I pity the anyone who has “fans” such as you!

This is one movie everyone in my family is dying to see. I can’t wait! Brad looks great.

I see the trolls are busy having their daily hatefest. Losers!

OT

ROTFLMAO! Ticky BOUGHT her BOUGHT guy a black ‘Porsche Panamera’. Damn this b!tch is so desperate I almost want to feel sorry for her; that will never happen.
Source X17.

@fyi12:

Jealousy is NOT very becoming, Loon!

Bwahahaha!!!

Brad is such a sweetheart and doing so well, this film is going to be fantabulous!

Hey PT did you kindly ask the trolls not to stalk you again? lol
IT loves you and you ignore It. I laughed when he tried to figure out your weight ,next will be asking what you look like b/c the phycho has his cray cray visions of you. So You and Brad are a tie as to who IT love/hates the most..
Loved when Dawne figured that one out.

I know you are repulsed but It’s pleading with you to send a few crumbs… It doesn’t want my kisses at least i don’t think ? How come i am not special ? LOL Don’t worry IT will be crawling back in just for YOU.. Maybe IT likes getting a damnn good smackdown?
Oh Lawdy…how pathetic. LOLLOL

Get it through your thick heads, we don’t hate the JP, it’s you loons that get the credit for that.

Brad getting the mail @ 11/15/2012 at 4:57 pm

@Brad getting the mail: LMAO Brad taking the family to the park.

@fyi12:

FYI # 56 maybe the runt can’t take her whineness anymore so he told her to up the black ‘Porsche Panamera.. He knew he would get it. That’s how boughten boytoys work. Ticky has to be miserable with everyone making a joke of her and no work . Named on the list as Lousiest actress. Huvsy knows we got him figured out to list her as # 10 WORST ACTRESS when all along she is #1 Worst LOUSIEST as in D-List…..hmmmm so things arn’t going to well.. TUFF!.. LOL

Karma sucks

Just love how happy and in love Brad and Angie are. Those kids are their lives and make them doubly happy so rewarded with joy.
So sweet.

Tks for the update about Loser Ticky .

Have a great day..

haters get a dictionary
=================
Yeah, I’m not American, I used my iPad for guidance for English and I made I mistake, so GET OVER IT!!
At least I’m in the process of learning English and French, besides my native Spanish!!
And having a different opinion… DON’T make a Hater!! so F#CK OFF!!

the freaks are out in force again. Let the man do he job. It looks like some tough scene here.

just marina @ 11/15/2012 at 5:27 pm

Yeah, message #93 was written by marina!! I was trying to write “just marina”, but iPad post before I was finish!!

@carry: You kidding?? He looks like he does every day of the week when out and about, dirty, greasy and looking like he smells. His costar looks exactly like hoelina herself. But the sad part in this saga is what they are doing to the kids, ragamuffins on the street and especially the one who still is confused about its genitaliaaaa and waiting for the day it turns into a piece of meat like the boys have.

I miss seeing the whole family. Be 100% brad when it to that. Don’t forget that though.

time to do that i meant

This movie looks amazing. Brad is looking mighty fine.

Observer2 @ 11/15/2012 at 5:43 pm

@Passing Through:

Maybe, Heidi will send Lenny an X-mas card saying, Thank You and because of you, I’ve had the merriest of X-mas’ for the past two years. Also, here’s some cheese, I bought two to go along with your whines. LOL.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 743 » Show All