Jennifer Lopez for Teeology - Exclusive Video!

Jennifer Lopez for Teeology - Exclusive Video!

Jennifer Lopez smiles wide in her “Viva Love” shirt for her partnership with Teeology as the chief curator.

The 43-year-old entertainer is featured in a new video for the brand, which was provided exclusively to JustJared.com.

“My life can be a little bit crazy. I’m on the run 24/7, but when it’s my time, I’m all about my Teeology tees,” Jennifer says in the video. “Up-and-coming designers. They upload their designs. It’s all about passion, creativity… I love it! Discovering fresh new talent and giving them a platform is so inspirational.”

Pictured inside: Jennifer wearing tees from Teeology, including one that she wore while heading to a taping of Katie back in September!

FYI: Exclusive to Just Jared readers, you can get 50% off basic tees with the code JustJared50 until November 26th! Check it out!

Jennifer Lopez Talks Teeology Partnership – Exclusive!
jennifer lopez for teeology exclusive video 01
jennifer lopez for teeology exclusive video 02.
jennifer lopez for teeology exclusive video 03
jennifer lopez for teeology exclusive video 04

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

How this no-talent Goya bean-eating ghetto sIut stil has any sort of career is one of life’s greatest mysteries.

43??? She looks like has never aged! I think the tees are cute.

Phoebe Buffay @ 11/15/2012 at 1:19 pm

god why only basic tees : ( we deserve so much more Jared

Jlo looks… different here. Almost not herself.

MAURIZIO LALLA @ 11/15/2012 at 1:28 pm

I AM LOL. OK. I AM LOL. LALLA. IS LOL. LOL ITALIAN YES. LOL. IS ITALIAN. NO. AMERICANS LOL. NO. I AM LOL. LALLA LOL. MAURIZIO. OF MILANO ITALY. VIA SIBELIUS 8. AMERICANS. YOU. TO. SEE. THE. EYES. OF LOL.?????????? OK. OK. CLIK. GOOGLE. OK. CLIK. VIDDY. 15 SECONDS. SAY. MY. NAME. OK. CLIK FEED. OK. CLIK. LIKES. OK. END TO SEE. THE. MY EYES. OF ME. LOL. THE. VERY AUTENTIC. LOL. I AM. LOL. LALLA MAURIZIO. OF MILAN ITALY. VIA SIBELIUS 8 MY NIK NAME. IS LOL. IN AMERICA. END IN ITALY. OK. AMERICANS

Gross PuertoRican monkey in a blond weave.

@Yiddle: WTF! That is some serious ugly comments you made there you moron.

Her make up looks too light for her. Look, it seems like she has white powder all over her face. She better fix that! Apart from that, she’s rocking it!

Not a monkey but she has a FAT FAT FAT FAT A$$?

DarkieInvader @ 11/15/2012 at 2:38 pm

@ Kristen…S P I C LOVER!!!!!!

I think I’d rather burn my money in a fire place first. She can take her craptastic tee’s and shove them up her ass where her head clearly is.

DarkieInvader @ 11/15/2012 at 2:40 pm

Eve with multiple cosmetic surgeries and skin bleaching this is the best she can do? She looks more like a tranny with every passing year, in fact, she is more of a man than Casper is. She doesn’t even need a penile transplant she was born with a donk.

MAURIZIO LALLA @ 11/15/2012 at 2:41 pm

I AM THE. AMERICAN IDOL. I AM. MAURIZIO LOL LALLA. LOL. THE MY EYES. IN VIDDY. 15 SECONDS OK. THE MY EYES MEGA ULTRA SUPER. SEXY. SPACE. IN THE WORLD PLANET. UNIVERSAL. CARINI. THE MY EYES. OF LOL. LALLA LOL. LALLA LOL. LALLA. IS LOL. I AM LOL LALLA MAURIZIO. OF MILANO ITALY. VIA SIBELIUS 8 MY NIK NAME IS LOL. IN ITALY. IN MILANO. END IN AMERICA. END IN OLLYWOOD. OK. MY. VIDEO DANCE IN MILANO. ON YOU TUBE. YES I AM. DANCER. MAURIZIO LALLA DANCER. IN DISCO DANCE. I AM NUMBER ONE. IN THE WORLD. YES I AM. THE NUMBER ONE. MAURIZIO LOL LALLA. THE AMERICAN IDOL. ON YOU TUBE. CLIK. YOU. TUBE OK CLIK MAURIZIO LALLA OK. THE AMERICAN IDOL IN DANCE IN. MILAN ITALY. I AM THE CHANGES. THE DISCOTEQUE AMERICANS. WHIT MY DANCE OK. TO SEE THE MY VIDEO DANCE.

thighmegatampon @ 11/15/2012 at 2:47 pm

Let’s all cheer that this old hag has finally given up harassing Ben over the internet by sending him emails about her pathetic life. JLO will always be a LOSER.

Monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey
NEVER WON A GRAMMY NEVER WON AN OSCAR NOMINATION!

Now I get why there’s so much Ben Affleck bashing at this site.Because Just jared works for Jlo!. ..iT all makes sense SMH.How much does she pay you as much as she does her gay gigolo?

MAURIZIO LALLA @ 11/15/2012 at 2:58 pm

CLIK. MAURIZIO LALLA 2 IN FACEOOK. END TO SEE. THE. MY. LIFE. OF LOL. ME. LOL LALLA LOL. I AM LOL. TO SEE THE MY EYES. IN VIDDY. OK END. IN YOU TUBE. MY VIDEO DANCE. IN THE STREET. IN MILANO ITALY. I AM MEGA ULTRA SUPER. EYES. MY. END. DANCE. I AM THE NUMBER ONE PLANETARY. END BEATIFUL WHIT MY EYES. OF LOL LALLA LOL MAURIZIO OF MILAN ITALY. MY ADRESS VIA SIBELIUS 8 MY. EMAIL IN MY I PAD 3 IS Mlalla98@gmail.com. OK. AMERICANS. END. IN MY IPHONE. MY EMAIL. IS. Mlalla312@gmail.com. Ok. LOVERS JENNIFER LOPEZ MAURIZIO LOL LALLA IN LOVE. ALWAYS. FOREVER. NO CASPER SMART. IS. BRUTO. IS PELATO. CHE. SHIFO OF MAN SMART NO LIKE. CASPER SMART NO LIKE. I AM MAURIZIO LOL LALLA LIKE. THE MY EYES. MEGA ULTRA SUPER BEATIFUL IN THE WORLD PLANET. END I AM DANCER MEGA. NO SMART IS NO DANCER NO. I AM DANCER MEGA. MAURIZIO LOL SUPER. DANCER IN THE WORLD PLANETARY UNIVERSAL

She looks more like a Jose than a Jennifer.

Finally news from my gourgeous lady!!I´m your papi.

She is too old to be dressing like a teenager. The thing I remember most about her is that stupid dress she wore at the Grammys 12 years ago that left little to the imagination. She pulls stunts like that so people will talk about her. This is what people do when they have no talent. She has a face that is always screaming “Please notice me!” Having kids hasn’t changed her dumb attitude. She has always been an attention hrrr. Her a** needs a ticket of its own whenever she take a plane.

Ben Affleck goes to internet everyday to keep up with JLo news because he can´t let her go.Meanwhile his plane wife goes to the market with the kids…….

If Ben had wanted JLO he would not have dumped her for the classier Jennifer Garner. Stop being delusional you’re worst than she with that fantasy.

TRANNYLICIOUS

Horrible Mother @ 11/15/2012 at 3:21 pm

Still abandoning her twins as usual.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All