Diane Kruger & Joshua Jackson Cook Martha Stewart Recipes!

Diane Kruger & Joshua Jackson Cook Martha Stewart Recipes!

Diane Kruger and her longtime love Joshua Jackson push their shopping cart to their car after picking up groceries at Whole Foods on Saturday (November 17) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The couple were spotted carrying their copy of “Martha Stewart’s Baking Handbook” while doing their shopping. We wonder what recipes the lovebirds are preparing!

Josh has been busy up in Vancouver lately filming the final episodes of his show Fringe while Diane has been working on her new FX pilot The Bridge.

15+ pictures inside of Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson grocery shopping…

diane kruger joshua jackson cook martha stewart recipes 01
diane kruger joshua jackson cook martha stewart recipes 14
diane kruger joshua jackson cook martha stewart recipes 15

Getty

她是愚蠢的

她是丑陋的

她有没有天赋

I’m sure it’s annoying to be papped while grocery shopping, but these two don’t look as loved up as they used to.

夫婦的輸家

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they can hear, and see what your visually thinking
this is the absolute complete truth!!!!!

The reason a lot of Asians have completely expressionless faces, segregate from everybody else-only associate with Asians and don’t associate with non Asians that much, are very untalkative, and are very unfriendly in general is to avoid accidentally revealing that they can read minds by accidentally showing a facial expression or dirty look when someone thinks, or visually pictures something in their mind they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc because those people might see that and really wonder what that was that just happened there and see the connection, and they might accidentally say something similar to what the person was just thinking and going to say. If they all associated with non Asians a lot more then there would be a lot more people around for them to accidentally show facial expressions when those people think things they don’t like etc, so they segregate and only associate with Asians so there won’t be anyone around for them to see that and have any accidents happen in the first place.

Try thinking, best yet visually picturing in your mind something absolutely wild as you possibly can when you are around Asians, and try looking for Asians who give people particular looks, especially dirty looks for what appears to be for completely no reason.

I know this may sound crazy, impossible and unbelievable, BUT IT ISN’T CRAZY WHEN IT’S TRUE

YOU HAVE TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!!!!
THE WORLD HAS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!!!
No they can’t.
more atheist delusions..
Really….really….

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they can hear, and see what your visually thinking
this is the absolute complete truth!!!!!

YOU HAVE TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!!!!
THE WORLD HAS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!!!
No they can’t.
more atheist delusions..
Really….really….

醜陋的老女人和骨骼

醜陋的老女人和骨骼

@asian: Really….really….

this is coming from an an asian thats schizophrenic. talk to a therapist.

@asian: Really….really….

this is coming from an an asian thats schizophrenic. talk to a therapist.

“殭屍新娘”

女兒的魔鬼

女兒的魔鬼

He could do SO much better. He is way too good for her.

巴斯特;愚蠢

He could do SO much better in the significant other category.

They look so happy together, NOT!!!!

I see she only wears the commitment ring when necessary, like when Josh is around. I’m sure that makes him feel real special. In most candid shots of her, she isn’t usually wearing the ring, way to show the world you care Diane.

你的母親是這麼胖,她身邊的人做慢跑運動!

你媽媽是這麼醜,多有364天的時間來裝扮親萬聖節!

你的媽媽是這麼醜,因此政府改變了萬聖節之日起參加她的生日!

他媽的關閉

船尾,在我的陰莖笨蛋

船尾,在我的陰莖笨蛋

波波,木瓜無聊的,醜陋的臉!

波波,木瓜無聊的,醜陋的臉!

在拐角處的肛門同性戀狗屎,狗娘養的吸吮他的地獄卷!

在拐角處的肛門同性戀狗屎,狗娘養的吸吮他的地獄卷!

Josh looks pissed. but I would be too. the paps are just money grubbing creeps with cameras.

兒子的婊子

兒子的婊子

這名婦女提供了惡俗的名字:母狗

她是一個狗娘養的狗女兒!

她是一個狗娘養的狗女兒!

He is so cute! But I do feel bad looking at these, they should be able to buy some food at the grocery store without having cameras in their faces.

There seems to be constant paps at that Wholefoods, probably because they know that alot of celebs use it. You see constant pics of celebs from that place on here and elsewhere.

Agreed, celebs should be able to do their grocery shopping without camera intrusion. You can tell that their not too happy about it!

蛆蟲!……不是你所做的一切!它是其中一個!

他是個傻瓜!

它甚至有痣

它甚至有痣

普通的傢伙!

普通的傢伙!

他是繼承人一個女性不值錢的

因為他不會給肛門“

因為他不會給肛門“

狗娘养的,我会吃你的CU

她出租阴道

她出租阴道

他们有大量的有机肥。

Martha would approve of Diane color coordinating her purse to the cover of the book. I never understood why couples must grocery shop together when it’s much more fun for men to send men to the story and make them purchase tampons.

oh, they look so cute together. My favorite couple, for sure

Joshua, you totally hottie! I really like his long hair like this!

Damn, joshua is looking really pissed off. He clearly doesnt like the paparazzi!

Joshua is OUTSTANDING this season. REALLY IMPRESSIVE!!!!!

Who writes these idiotic hieroglyphs?

I assume they took a break from shooting his tv-show. So cool of him to want to spend his liitle break with his gorgeous girlfriend.

Oh poor guy, he just came from the set of his tv-show and it was crowded with paparazzi. And now he is haunted again. no wonder he looks angry.

Joshua looks pissed and tired,

Diane is looking pretty, as usual.

So glad that Diane has her man by her side again. lovely couple

Joshua Jackson has really stepped up his game the last season: great actor!

aw, i love these couple.

They are so down to earth. i love them

Joshua you are doing an amazing jo., keep up the good work.

Josh Jackson’s acting this season is outstanding. He’s finally getting a chance to shine.

perfect couple being perfect

MassEffect @ 11/18/2012 at 4:40 am

Who the hell is spamming here? Damn it’s annoying….

i adore joshua. He has the charm, the humour, the looks and the intelligence.

helen of troy @ 11/18/2012 at 5:19 am

What a beauty!

hmmmmmm…………….Joshua Jackson.

Aw, they are going to bake something together. Seriously, how cute and perfect is this couple!

I love the fact that Diane never wears any make-up while out and about. She is truly a natural beauty.
Joshua, you lucky man!

life unfair @ 11/18/2012 at 5:51 am

Diane has the perfect face, has an international career and talks german/french/english, lives in Paris and LA, but did she have to have the perfect boyfriend also. So jealous.

Proud of Joshua Jackson. He is getting all the praises for his performance. Way to go, josh!

Diane is beyond beautiful. Joshua put a ring on it!!!!

Diane knows that if she makes up everyday she will ruin her skin and will have to resort to botox. Such an intelligent woman yep

oh, Josh is clearly not having it with the paps today.

They don’t look as happy as usual. He always looks much happier on the set of “Fringe”

they are adorable

Perfect couple is perfect.

beautiful couple

Awww love them

婦的輸家白痴

的老女人和骨骼

陋的老女人和骨骼

巴斯特;愚蠢

I missed them so much together. Love the pictures, thank you, Jared

I’m so i love with Joshua. I have been since the Mighty Ducks days. He sure can pick the beautiful women in his life.

Love Diane Kruger. What a remarkable classy lady. She has talent, is very smart and for some reason gets younger looking every day.

Diane, please tell us your secret?
You look so fresh and young. How do you do it? Is it love (= Joshua Jackson) that keeps you so ageless?

barbie and ken @ 11/18/2012 at 7:48 am

Even just casual dressed, these two look like models. WOW

Love Joshua Jackson *sigh*

oh the new photos from joshua jackson and diane kruger they are so cute!!

I’m just enjoying Joshua Jackson so freaking much, his acting is exquisite (I love that word)…I’m just :O with him!

Fringe: Joshua Jackson honored us with a fantastic performance.
Joshua Jackson is killing it this season.

I think Joshua Jackson is so amazingly handsome.

Joshua Jackson is a hell of a good actor.

J’aime tellement Diane Kruger

ooohhh Joshua Jackson! He has the cutest face!

If I could be Diane Kruger I would in a heartbeat. Pure perfection.

father/son @ 11/18/2012 at 8:20 am

Joshua Jackson and John Noble are such bad asses! Great performances from both those guys on last episode.
I admire the love and chemistry these two men have for each other. John loves Joshua very much, he always talkes about him and calles him: my son, my boy. He is very proud of him.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I <3 you Joshua Jackson.

I just saw a picture of James Vander Beek without a shirt on this site, who would ever guess he had a hotter body than Josh. Josh is a sweety but he sure isn’t sexy.

@asian: Question: Are all Asians mind readers, or are all mind readers Asian?

Ooh, another question: What do we define as Asian? Are we referring to the Pacific Rim Asians, or do we include the Asian sub-continent? Are we talking a specific genotype here, or do we simply look at the epicanthal fold to make our judgement? Maybe we simply agree that all yellows are suspect and leave it at that.

@Alice:
nonsense,
Did you see that episode of fringe, i think it was episode 5.05.
Man, oh man Joshua is fitttttttttt and sexy. It was that scene at the end when peter was shirtless in jeans. Those muscles on his back were just to dye for……..YUMMY

Joshua Jackson is the most wonderful man on the planet. I love him so much.

Diane has a fantastic casual style

the cutest couple in Hollywood

@a:

Are they really famous enough to be papped as much as they are? Neither one is a movie star and his TV show is a cult favourite. I hate to say it, but I think they set up these shots. It would be understandable if they were being hounded by the press or had new work to promote, but that’s not the case. They must be tipping off paps to keep their names in the news.

Many of theae one sentence comments seem the PR agency SPAM. What’s the deal, Josh and Diane? If the press was after you I could understand cooperating with paps to stage shots, but they’re not. You’re only making yourselves look cheap and tacky playing these silly PR games every week. You don’t need to resort to this. Well maybe Di does. No one really knows who she is, and even those who do don’t care.

Joshua Jackson is Glamour’s sexiest men of the year. Praise him.

Yes, Nellie, most the comments are from a publicist and a handful of dedicated fans. How ironic that a spambot infiltrated their ranks and beat them to the punch.

That’s my regular Whole Foods. There are not paps there all the time. In fact I rarely see them there. The store discourages loitering and allows no cameras inside. Celebs go there to be papped doing healthy, normal activites. It’s good for their image.

How nice of Dianne to hold up the Martha Stewart book for a clear shot and color coordinate her outfit to the book. Josh looks annoyed because he doesn’t want to give the impression that he enjoys the attention. He doesn’t, but it’s work and he’s a more than willing participant in his self promotion.

Starlight @ 11/18/2012 at 1:16 pm

I wonder what they are talking about. I mean the hieroglyphs.

If this a PRagency spam, how is that there are so many chinese written insults to her? Some are really gross and filthy. And if these are Pr set up pictures, do they really need to show us the toilet paper? In this case I really don’t believe it.

troll alert @ 11/18/2012 at 2:18 pm

The chinese insults are from that one and only anna torv troll.

The troll stalks every Joshua and Diane post, that’s why she was the first one to post here.

We are used to see this troll here, but now she went with the chinese writting stuff LOL.

The reason that this troll finally snapped and went with the gross and filthy posts, is because Joshua is now leading his tv-show and her favorite/obsessed idol anna torv is not.
Not only did they give Joshua a major arc this season, but he got praised by everybody (critics/ Joel Whyman/ John Noble/ Ari margolis/Micheal cervais).

i’m so sorry for your mental mind, you crazy troll. You just wasted your time. In the mean time, Diane and Joshua are still here and they are going to be here for a very long time.
And Joshua is still going to get his moment to shine in Fringe, Wheter you like it or not.

and please, next time, dont be a coward trol by hiding behind your chinise writing. If you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

c

troll alert II @ 11/18/2012 at 2:29 pm

@troll alert:

for those who probably dont’ know anna torv. She is some actress who plays along side Joshua Jackson in fringe.
I go to say i’ve seen alot of fanbases, but her fanfase is really something else. The bitterness, the jealousy is just too much. Her fans need to calm down. Im not saying all her fans are like this, but the majority is and that’s too bad.

diane kruger is the most beautiful woman i have ever seen in my life ever

i hope these two stay together forever and ever. FLAWLESS!!

This girl is the whole package.

Why do women think their nasty comments regarding the sex appeal of other women carry any validity ?? As men, we really don’t listen or care.

fashionista @ 11/18/2012 at 3:33 pm

I love Diane! Always really classy and beautiful !

There is something sexy about Joshua… can’t put my finger on it. Diane is incredibly pretty and a very good actress.

adorable couple

@Nellie:

I don’t doubt that they play the PR game every once in a while as pretty much every one in their business seems to do that, but usually Joshua is in a better mood during the staged ones because he knows that the paparazzi are going to be there. He seems genuinely annoyed in these pictures which leads me to believe that they were caught off guard by photographers.

@flora:

He looks quite annoyed . If looks could kill.

Is the Torv fan the ‘Asians read minds’ troll too? That one is so annoying.

Josh doth protest too much? I see these two being papped a lot more than more famous couples. Why? It’s not like they have to worry about breakup rumours or being followed all the time. Everybody is not doing it as often as they do. They’re like Vanessa whatsherface or someone like that, except he’s actually talented and much older. Does he really need this kind of publicity? I feel like I’m being sold their relationship.

troll alert @ 11/18/2012 at 5:45 pm

@Again?:

no, no, the torv troll is doing the chinese stuff. That’s it.

The Asian mind reading spam comes up on every other post on justjared.

joshua and diane are so romantic. Shopping together, baking together……

@Again?:

Your the one coming here and looking at the photos. It’s not like JJ is forcing you to come and look at them. If you aren’t interested, it’s not like JJ are going to care. However, because you are here and commenting, I guess you do really care, but don’t want to admit it.

JJ only keeps posting their photos because they keep bringing traffic to the site. The trolls are making that happen.

It that a wedding ring on diane kruger finger?

They seem like cool people

troll alert @ 11/19/2012 at 5:20 am

Thank you , anna torv fans for proving my point.

Did you notice the thumbs down the moment i talked about the anna torv fans? LOL

i rest my case.

It that a wedding ring on diane kruger finger?
………….

MAURIZIO LALLA @ 11/19/2012 at 6:35 am

I AM. THE VERY END UNIC. AUTENTIC. LOL. LALLA LOL LOL LALLA I AM. LOL. I AM LOL. LALLA MAURIZIO OF MILANO ITALY. VIA SIBELIUS 8. THE MY EYES. OF. ME. MAURIZIO LALLA LOL. THE MY EYES. IN VIDDY 15 SECONDS. OK. THE MY EYES. MEGA ULTRA SUPER SEXY BEATIFUL IN THE WORLD. BEATIFUL THE MY EYES. OF LOL. ME LOL. I AM LOL LALLA LOL. LALLA IS LOL ME LOL

MassEffect @ 11/19/2012 at 6:58 am

I like Josh, but I don’t like Kruger.

I like them both. I can’t imagine seeing diane or joshua with someone else. They are meant to be together.

I love this couple. They’re both super hot but they don’t flaunt. Put a ring on it, Josh!

I’d happily give up every Christmas present for the rest of my life if I woke up to find Joshua Jackson under my tree this year!

@Me:

She’s the one that doesn’t want to be married and really I don’t blame her or them marriage doesn’t last in their business why bother?