Christina Aguilera - AMAs 2012 Red Carpet

Christina Aguilera - AMAs 2012 Red Carpet

Christina Aguilera shows off her new short hair on the red carpet at the 2012 American Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Sunday (November 18) in Los Angeles.

The 31-year-old singer wore a Pamela Roland dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, Neil Lane jewelry, and a Judith Leiber bag.

Christina is scheduled to perform a medley of songs off her new album Lotus, which is in stores now. Make sure to go pick up your copy!

Make sure to tune in to the 2012 American Music Awards airing RIGHT NOW on ABC!

christina aguilera amas 2012 red carpet 01
christina aguilera amas 2012 red carpet 02
christina aguilera amas 2012 red carpet 03
christina aguilera amas 2012 red carpet 04
christina aguilera amas 2012 red carpet 05

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Oh MY God. I just want to take a hose and spray her spray tan off. So tacky looking the dress, the spray tan, the makeup. I just want to disinfect her from top to bottom. Yucko

LOTUS: Legend Of The United States

GORGEOUS! no matter what she wears, she looks incredibly beautiful! look at those eyes *-* and her curves are sexy as hell. rawrr

Hmmm ..... @ 11/18/2012 at 8:54 pm

@RupertSanders:

And you look like? I’m sure you are just as fat, if not fatter than her. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t bother to say it.

the tan is not a good feature in her! please somebody tell her! it’s that her hair? am i the only one who think that’s a wig?

I like it! Go Xtina!!!

Legendtina looking GORGEOUS! Her eyes slay me!

her face looks like a burnt pancake

late-at-night @ 11/18/2012 at 8:55 pm

Well, re and doesn’t look quite as much like a transvestite as she usually does!! As for her weight- well I myself am about her weight or a little heavier- all gained from having a baby and being too unmotivated to work off the baby weight yet (even though my baby is already 2 yrs old!) but I get the feeling Christina’s weight is actually being bloated from excessive alchahol.

fat and orange

GORGEOUSSSSSSS THE QUEEN IS BACKKKK

I like her, but she looks kinda strange here.

so gorgeous !!!
xtina rocks !!!
lotus…rises !!!!

I think she actually looks pretty good. Better than how she looks on The Voice. And I love how she’s having fun on the red carpet!

I love the look, but she needs to STOP WITH THE TAN. She would look more fresh :> but anyway love lotus and Xtina! She’s so gorgeous no matter what size! I don’t understand people these days seriously NOT EVERYBODY IS A SIZE 0! WAKE UP AND IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT IT- GO FCK OFF!

Beautiful!!! I love you!! fat or thin, you’re sexyy!!!

Beautiful… Rise Up Lotus, rise!

Dubya Bush @ 11/18/2012 at 8:59 pm

Ok I’m not a huge fan but can u guys come up with nothing not dealing with her weight? Take some insult lessons. Geez lol

oompa loompa @ 11/18/2012 at 9:01 pm

tanning is soooooo last year. she looks ridiculous

Cuntasorous

WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEE 2 SNOKKKKKKKKI hhahahahhah
She looks 40 !!!!!!!

wow! she used to be fat, but now I think she looks gorgeus!

She looks kinda good compared to other recent events…

FLOPTINA FLOPILERA @ 11/18/2012 at 9:10 pm

FLOP!! HAHA

She looks gorgeous no matter her size. Glad she ditched that muliti color hair. She looks great with short hair. Hope she keep this look, she is like Jessica simpson.they are beautiful at any size.

ORANGE you glad she wore purple??

sorry society,sorry skinny world…but i love her curves!

Looks sexy.

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS @ 11/18/2012 at 9:25 pm

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The results on Google go past page 30!!!!!! It is really true!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not kidding at all!!!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Floptina_Legend @ 11/18/2012 at 9:26 pm

OMFG, Expiredtina sold 7,000 copies in the UK lol! Lotus is expected to only sell 75,000 copies in the US…. FLOP!

Sorry but the chick is fat and gets what she deserves what she gets for calling other people fat….when you have a great voice and talent but have a negative personality because of jealousy issues…she called other artists fat all the time when she was skinny and now back tracks to defend herself she is not curvy she is fat wearing something to hold her fat stomach in but nothing to suck that fat face in…at least britney is back to her normal weight

finally a dress that fit her curves. guess she has a new stylist..

I LOVEEEE her!!! SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL!!! <3<3

Reality check! @ 11/18/2012 at 10:34 pm

FAAAAAAAAAAT!

& Rupert Sanders is a sexy mofo!

Can I take a hose and spray her tan out. She is tacky all around .She needs to be disinfected from top to bottom.

She looks beautiful! Love her boobs and ass!!

Its November Christina…Give the Tanning a rest for Winter.

she looks lovely.

Someone’s been to a Donna Summer estate sale. Great dress if you’re going seventies retro. The cut is wrong for ChrisAgu. The day glo orange isn’t good on anyone.

She looks Gorgeous. The hair and makeup are flawless. The dress shows off her dangerous curves!

she looked beautiful in this dress

Also She Can’t Sing Live Like She Used B4 !!!!!!!! Cuz She is Very Heavyyyyyyyyyy

love the dress and its color!

Cheaaaaaap. Fat and only screams. Is that Linda Hogan?

@Hmmm …..:

Get over it goody-two shoes. People can have their own opinion.

miss piggy.

Gorgeous, elegant dress!

I really like the whole look but id rather she wore less tan, she doesnt need it!

You must be a deluded fanboy to think this looks good.

As a guy- 1. Curves are gorgeous, frail and skinny is not. Real men love curves. She has them, wow. 2. When she looks classy, she is a 10. Drop the pink hair and trashy look and stick with this: flawless beauty. The haircut is one of the most gorgeous I have ever seen. Love the bob, can’t get over how good the bangs look. Very Michelle Pfieffer in Scarface. Makeup is perfect too.

Dear Wife- You once asked what my favorite hair on you would be, you now have your answer…. B^3, Blonde, Bangs and Bob cut. Drop dead gorgeous hair.

She is great singer with really incredible vocal skills, but…Maybe in USA it’s normal look, but in Europe it’s not normal! She is fat and she looks unhealthy. Go to the gym girl! And than sing, because you do it great!

I am from Europe too. I want to say it looks saadddd. Where is the glory of the Hollywood celebs of 60-70th when they were flawlessly beautiful and thin. Now, they call this “gorgeous” or my goodness, where the world is going?

I like her heavier. although, I do think she should tone down the spray tan and platinum hair.

Love the dress!

This is how she was also suppose to dress when she performed. She looks gorgeous in this dress. Wish she had done the same when she performed.

What happened to Back to Basics era Christina? Now she was a knockout!