Jeremy Renner Sings 'Shoot Somebody' for 'SNL' Monologue!

Jeremy Renner Sings 'Shoot Somebody' for 'SNL' Monologue!

Jeremy Renner shows off his amazing pipes during his hosting monologue for last night’s Saturday Night Live.

“You may know that I play a little piano,” the 41-year-old actor said in the opening. “I’ve actually written theme songs for every movie that I’ve done…but they’ve never used any of them. Do you guys want to hear a few of them?”

Check out Jeremy‘s monologue, where he sings a spoof song “Shoot Somebody,” among others!

Also, click inside to check out a hilarious sketch based on Jeremy‘s film The Avengers.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Elizabeth @ 11/18/2012 at 3:45 pm

He’s SO GOOD.

He’s got a great voice!

Well I wasn’t expecting that!
Now SNL get Jensen Ackles he can sing aaaaand he’s naturally funny!

Black-Dahlia @ 11/18/2012 at 4:27 pm

He’s great.

I love Jeremy!! I had no idea he could sing! He is really good, too!

ViVi - Brasil @ 11/18/2012 at 4:44 pm

Talented and Beautiful! Jeremy kisses, much success to you.

Not even joking he can SANG!!!!!!!

Jeremy was really stiff and horrible cue card reader last night but I was amazed by his voice. He should put out an album a la Jame Foxx. I would totally buy it

I’m not a fan of Jeremy Renner. I don’t find him good looking at all.
Matt Damon was a better Jason Bourne.

@meh: Jeremy Renner was never Jason Bourne, he was Aaron Cross.

OMG he is really god!!! Good actor, good looking and also can sing!!!

The man has a very good voice!

@meh:

Jeremy Renner was never bourne…. you would know if you really liked Bourne…

Holy crap! He can sing amazingly! Very impressed.

Why does he get so hostile when people bring up his past?

Allegedly, he started out in Hollywood as a Make-up artist who lived with his friend flipping houses for a profit (the part that irks some people is that he bought the house with the guy). He gets upset when asked about it, which leads me to believe that he is embarrassed about the situation. If you have enough money to buy and flip houses, why live with someone else? let alone another guy? I find him interesting.

He was fabulous – give this guy a film with singing in it . He was also good in his skits – some of the material was lame though.

If I didn’t love him before, I do now.

i would buy his CD in a heart beat. i love his voice

ViVi - Brasil @ 11/19/2012 at 7:06 am

@Verity:

exactly

ViVi - Brasil @ 11/19/2012 at 7:08 am

@boo!:

is welcome ai lovers club of Jeremy

ViVi - Brasil @ 11/19/2012 at 7:12 am

@IMO:

I do not see a problem with a man buying a home with a friend to make a career investment, it is preconceito.uma woman could do the same thing? q clear yes. dear this is not to say that they are a gay couple .. pure hypocrisy.

@IMO:
Getting angry in one interview after years of comments is human. Lots of my friends buy houses together, live in them and flip them. They are working men who are at sea month on month off. When they make a profit they reinvest and would not dream of paying out on an property that is empty half the year. This generally changes when they settle down, but not always. When I married my husband we kept it going for a couple of years until we had enough money to buy a home and reinvest in another property. This is the real world mate.

@IMO:

Getting angry in one interview after years of comments is human.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All