Gerard Butler Wanted to Spend His Birthday in India!

Gerard Butler Wanted to Spend His Birthday in India!

Gerard Butler waves to the cameras after having dinner at BOA restaurant on Sunday (November 18) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 43-year-old actor recently talked about how the embassy in India turned down his plans to spend his birthday there.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

“I am very disorganised. So at the last minute here in Dubai, I decided I wanted to go to India for my birthday. But I went to the embassy here today [Wednesday]. They were excited to see me, but they said ‘no’ and that it would take seven days. So this year, I will go to Scotland and spend time with my family,” Gerard shared.

gerard butler wanted to spend his birthday in india 01
gerard butler wanted to spend his birthday in india 02
gerard butler wanted to spend his birthday in india 03
gerard butler wanted to spend his birthday in india 04
gerard butler wanted to spend his birthday in india 05

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 726 » Show All

I see he’s lost his coke bloat. Good for him.
He still looks like crap though and he’s not a talented enough actor…..which is why he’s in mediocre B movies now.

Yeah new thread. He looks good.

Dude looks busted.

SouthernBelle @ 11/19/2012 at 1:47 am

Are these pics photoshopped? In just days, he’s lost the double chin, square jaw and puffy face. I agree with A. He looks better but not great.

Suzanne Cummings @ 11/19/2012 at 1:55 am

I’m finally back, glad Gerry is home in LA. Is Maddie with him? I read that she may be with him for the premiere of PFK in NYC. That will be fun. I’m hoping this film is good.

I know why he wanted to go to India. Diwali, the Hindu festival of lights, landed right on Gerry’s birthday this year. It’s a gorgeous festival and seeing it in India would have been spectacular. It’s too bad he couldn’t go.

Local Area Woman @leftbanks
Why is Gerard Butler still trying RomComs. Why is he still trying movies. Why is he still trying to happen. Why does he still exist.
- -
Gerard Butler has 10 movies in pre/post production coming out 2013/2014. Put me out of my misery right now.

https://twitter.com/1stLineCenter Whoever Gerard Butler’s North American agent is needs to be bound and gagged. Who is letting him make these movies?

https://twitter.com/IanAnthonyG Dear Hollywood: Stop trying to make Gerard Butler happen. He’s never going to happen. Hasn’t Ryan Reynolds taught you anything?

@:):
Gerry has 2 movies in pre/post production coming out 2013 (Olympus Has Fallen ,Thunder Run) and 1 movie (Dynamo) -coming out 2014.

burning whatnot @burningwhatnot
It’s now clear to me that Gerard Butler is slowly being changed into Chad Kroeger via an experimental government program. BUT WHY

@:): Why does he still exist. Taking it for granted that was a question? For the same reason that you do. His life is precious in the sight of God and He loves him so much, just as you are loved.
Why is he still trying movies. Why is he still trying to happen.
Because his chosen profession is acting and he happens to be good at it.
May I ask you a question? Why are you here? Not walking this earth, I don’t mean that, but why are you commenting on this thread? Obviously by your statement he makes you miserable.

@:):

Could you give an example of what you mean? also who is chad kroeger?

AntonioFigo @ 11/19/2012 at 4:15 am

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online(Click on menu Home)

love you Gerry @ 11/19/2012 at 4:48 am

you are still sexy at 43!

Happy Belated Birthday! mmmmmmmmmmmwha from gigi

peaches mcdooby @ 11/19/2012 at 4:57 am

J’adore Gerard, but his movies of late, not so much. Cannot stand Jessica Biel butI am a fan of Uma and CZJ so I may get brave and purchase a ticket to a rom com, GASP!

Why don’t you get the scripts and films Bradley Cooper is getting or Ryan Gosling or Michael Fassbender?

That being said I would still blow out his birthday candle anyday.

#hollyweird #sundayfunday #fourseasons #gerardbutler #friends #brunch

African Girl @ 11/19/2012 at 7:31 am

What is this guy’s appeal?

There are pics at Bruno press showing Gerry shopping with Alan and Lolita. Lolita is a getting a little tubby. She does seem like a very well behaved little lady.

So he didn´t want to spend his birthday in scotland first. For me that´s a kind of a slap in the face for his family. Is everything else so important for him. Feeling kind of sad for him.

So JJ when are you going to report on Gerard Butler having been approached to cohost this year’s Nobel Peace Prize concert in Olso, Norway on December 11th? Oh, that’s right…it wouldn’t make him look bad, would it?

His family would have wanted him home for birthday but not her.
That’s why they were wandering all over Glasgow and Edinburgh in pubs ,restaurants and shops. ,when he should have been with family.
Bet she wasn’t at family birthday dinner.
Its all a big PR job,That has run it’s course

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 726 » Show All