Christina Aguilera & Blake Shelton: 'Just A Fool' Performance on 'The Voice'!

Christina Aguilera & Blake Shelton: 'Just A Fool' Performance on 'The Voice'!

Christina Aguilera and Blake Shelton perform their song “Just A Fool” together during the live performance episode of The Voice on Monday (November 19).

The 31-year-old singer enlisted her The Voice co-coach for the song, which is off her new album Lotus, in stores now!

“Damn @BlakeShelton, that was so great!! #JustAFool #TheVoice,” Christina wrote on her Twitter account. “#Fighters! Did u like #JustAFool performance tonight on #TheVoice?”

In case you missed it, check out Christina performing a medley of songs from Lotus on stage at the 2012 American Music Awards.

Christina Aguilera & Blake Shelton – “Just A Fool” Live Performance

Posted to: Blake Shelton, Christina Aguilera, The Voice

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

they must have had to lower her into those jeans with a small crane

OMG< i just saw the video on you tube moments ago, it blew me away,, #justafool is my jam now. I love it

Little Monster @ 11/20/2012 at 9:44 am

Fat drunken bow legged culture thief! Blake is ruining his reputation and should duo with Taylor Swift instead.

I love her, this performance was amazing, Xtina have a beautiful voice.

i love that song best song frome her but stil dont like floptina

@Little Monster:

ewwwww no Taylor Swift suck just like u and ur fuking ugly Mother Monster

Little Monster @ 11/20/2012 at 10:13 am

Xtina is an overweight shrieking cow.

love this song

I love me some Titties

Chunky Monkey

I can’t hear words when she sings…it’s all a mess of high&low pitch sounds.

Except for the huge breasts and blond hair she looks like she’s growing into Kelly Clarkson.

Awesome performance (as always).

But that hair & fake tan isn’t very flattering at all…

Justin Bieber @ 11/20/2012 at 11:03 am

You can’t hear her words because she can’t sing! She screams and shrieks like an alleycat which is typical of people like her who don’t really have a great voice, with Xtina it’s all smoke and mirrors! If you want to hear a great blue eyed souls singer just listen to Adele. She is perfect and you can understand every word she says because she is a real singer. Xtina is a copy and to those in the know, she isn’t a good copy.

A Butterball turkey just in time for Thanksgiving.

Adele is better looking and a better singer.

laura from France @ 11/20/2012 at 1:23 pm

a beautiful live performance… a great song and a great featuring….

This was an awesome performance and I loved the song. I think I might have a new song I’m going to jam out for awhile. I think Christina and Blake did a great job and I love watching The Voice on primetime. I’ve enjoyed watching The Voice and other amazing shows on primetime, which’s what I record nightly. I work in the evenings so using the PrimeTime Anytime feature in my DISH Hopper DVR to catch my episodes works perfect. It will automatically record all four major networks nightly on one TV for me to watch within the next eight days. I used to tie up all the TV’s before my coworker at DISH suggested the upgrade. Now the wife and kids can watch their shows while all of mine record.

Fetishiken @ 11/20/2012 at 1:58 pm

What’s sad about this era is that not only is she being out sold by Twilight again but she’s being out sold by the contestants on her own show on I-Tunes. That’s the definition of FLOP!

JRDashing @ 11/20/2012 at 2:14 pm

She is the greatest!! Anyone hating must have nothing better to do in their life. Xtina promotes postitivity and is above anyone caring what she does. A true artist. Instead of bashing every little thing she does why don’t you give her credit for being the best voice ever!!!!

Amazing performance! Haters need to get a life.

I listened to her album previews on Itunes… a lot of her songs are about “haters” … could not get into it. It’s like she wants everyone to feel bad for talking about her.

Her voice sounded fine though. I believe the tone of the album is reflecting the sales. No one wants to be apart of a PITY PARTY!

LOOOOVE this song, one of the best on LOTUS!!

She is not the best voice ever she copies all of the best voices ever…whitney, Etta James, Areatha, and all of the TRUE BEST VOICES EVER. IN art a copy is never as good as the original and XTINA is a copy.

love this duet.
i like xtina but BLAKE sounds great! :-)

She looks beautiful here. Love the hair and how she is made-up.

All U haters. She IS NOT fat!

When did snooki dye her hair blond?

She looks great. And no, she’s not fat. Only haters think she is. She’s no bigger than a size 6 or 8.

I am in love with this song but I stop it when Blake starts singing! I really don’t like how he sounds, I think she should have picked someone like James Morrison with his beautiful soulful voice! Love love Christina’s new album Lotus!

I think its a great song,when ever I hear it I turn up the radio real loud