Leonardo DiCaprio Kisses Joanna Lumley on 'Wolf' Set

Leonardo DiCaprio Kisses Joanna Lumley on 'Wolf' Set

Leonardo DiCaprio locks lips with his 66-year-old co-star Joanna Lumley for a passionate kiss on the set of their movie The Wolf of Wall Street on Tuesday (November 20) in New York City.

The 38-year-old actor stars in the film about a New York stockbroker who refuses to cooperate in a large securities fraud case involving corruption on Wall Street, corporate banking world and mob infiltration.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Earlier in the day, Leo was spotted hanging out on set before shooting started.

leonardo dicaprio kisses joanna lumley on wolf set 01
leonardo dicaprio kisses joanna lumley on wolf set 02
leonardo dicaprio kisses joanna lumley on wolf set 03
leonardo dicaprio kisses joanna lumley on wolf set 04
leonardo dicaprio kisses joanna lumley on wolf set 05

Jesse Grant/Getty

he finally found his match…not those young supermodels…

Nice kiss. ;)
Gotta wonder if this is the first woman he’s kissed, besides his mum, who is a bit older than him?
I can’t wait for this movie to come out.

Love ol’ Jo…ABSO FAB!

Joanna is the greatest! (Too good for him…)

Patsy Stone <3

I really don`t know what to think… This movie is really something… different. At this point I`m rather puzzled than excited about it. Kissing his 66 years old co-star????

John Mayer @ 11/20/2012 at 5:44 pm

Leo’s real life girlfriends are usually about 44 years younger than her.

It’s a role Dame Eileen Atkins was supposed to play but she had to turn it down because of a play.

it’s weird ..

he kissed his mom

girl when kissing Leo close your eyes and enjoy it ;)

Mamadukes @ 11/20/2012 at 6:16 pm

Now hes kissing someone wayyyyy older! I never thought I’d see the day!

cool! nice to see Leo kissing a real woman.

You know the world is ending if Leo kisses an older woman. ;)

LOL! I bet he is already after Candice. and I’m not kidding.

That’s the most passion we’ve seen from him in a long time. The man can act!

Well, well, well…. what a delightful surprise to watch Leo kissing this lovely mature woman. And he seems to enjoy it. How cool is that!

tinkerbell @ 11/20/2012 at 11:38 pm

moe jackson hit it on the head..and from a distance joanna looks better than some of his girls not close up though.

go on patsy get you some leo

he looks 45 and like he spent the night in a sewer…maybe he did

candice doesnt need him for fame though she did it herseld

Leo Fans
Ignore Weirdo and Tinkerbell
don’t give them the attention they seek

GO JOANNA!!!

zurichgirl @ 11/21/2012 at 3:18 am

what!! i wonder what the story is :)

I like DiCaprio :)))

The story is about the excessive lifestyle of a man who swindled millions of dollar from investors who trusted him. Who is going to want to watch this drivel? No one. Hollywood seems to forget that there is an entire country between NY and LA suffering hard economic times. This film will fall flat because it will leave a bad taste in people’s mouths.

The story is about the excessive lifestyle of a man who swin dled milli ons of dol lars from invest ors who trusted him. Who is going to want to watch this drivel? No one. Hollywood seems to forget that there is an entire country between NY and LA suffering hard econ omic times. This film will fall flat because it will leave a bad taste in people’s mouths.

Leo looks relaxed and happy! I think people will go see this movie. People don’t have to relate to every movie they watch. A lot of people use movies as a form of escapism for a couple of hours. Leo and Marty have proven to be a great combination. And this movie has a formidable supporting cast. I think it will do just fine. I’m certainly intrigued, especially after seeing these pictures!

Wall street movies do not usually have mass appeal. According to CNBC, the highest grossing Wall Street movie was The Pursuit of Happyness (which isn’t even exactly about Wall Street) at around 308 million worldwide. I think the reason that one did as well as it did is because Oprah endorsed it on her show and all her fans ran out and saw it. Other than that, the other Wall Street movies they mentioned did just OK.
People that have read Belfort’s book have been seriously turned off by him and his story. I’m curious to read the book but will only pick it up if I see it lying in a trash heap somewhere. I don’t want to give any of my money for his profit.
I agree with Message, Leo/Scorsese combo has appeal and it has a good supporting cast, but I certainly do not see this as a big hit. Considering the budget is around 85-100 million just to make the film, they are taking a big risk on this story.

Yeah sure. Joanna must have loved it.
Certain things are sick making. Even in Movie World.

In some regard I am agreed with Weirdo.
Dicaprio is always bragging that he chooses the movie he wants to, not has to, and probably he is the only actor in Hollywood who can afford it, I guess I can add only Daniel Day Lewis and Philip Hoffman, but I am not sure about the latter.
Right now, Marty and Leo directing and producing the movie they want, without consideration what the audience wants. I agree it is too risky and too cocky.
I think to hit the budget and make some profit, Leo will have to shoot some more sexy, topless photos how he did for Inception. He doesn’t like to be seen as a sexy object untill money are concerned.

Starlight @ 11/21/2012 at 1:38 pm

Looking at the pictures are just like tortures. Pls. don’t let this happen again.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Leo getting naked. There were reports that he was going to bare it all but no one really believes it will happen.

I love these pictures! Actually Leo and Ms. Lumley have great chemistry. Maybe this will open Leo’s eyes to new possibilities. ; )

As for Leo, he does look older in these photos than normal, but I think it’s the heavy makeup he’s wearing. Not sure if that’s an intentional effect or just the result of the makeup settling into his skin.

@Weirdo:

I agree that Jordan Belfort is a sleazebag and while I’m interested in reading the book, I’ll check it out from the library rather than purchase it so as not to give him any of my money.

I think this movie is a bit different than most Wall Street movies because it isn’t strictly about the financial fraud Belfort committed, but also about all the other excesses in which he indulged (drugs, booze, women). I agree with you that most movies about Wall Street fraud aren’t big draws at the box office, even good movies like Arbitrage with Richard Gere.

Still, I think that DiCaprio + Scorcese + a fast-paced story of wretched excess and greed = box office success.

….hmmm, I don’t think he is after Candice, but there could be something with Miranda Kerr though. Wasn’t she spotted at one of Leo’s parties the other day? And she was seen at The Darby last night, where Leo and Jay Z were partying. Coincidence? Don’t think so. THis is the time of year where Leo is shopping for a new girl and obviously Miranda is not seen any longer with Orlando.
Think about it.

@36 -

miranda was at Leo’s birthday party last week. so you might be right.

If Leo goes out with Miranda it means he owns stock in or is part owner of Victoria’s Secret. It will not mean he is dating her.
You guys can try to push this as much as you want but I don’t think anyone is buying it anymore.

Miranda is still technically married to Orly. It would be a PR nightmare for him if it got out that they are hooking up. So, if (and it is a big if) they are, we will probably never know about it. I don’t think it’s Miranda. No doubt there is someone in the background right now, though… That’s how he rolls.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Enjoy this day with family and friends. Can’t believe the holidays are upon us. Take care!

@Mari – you make good points and I see how it can be more of a draw from a bland corporate Wall Street story. Leo has more sex appeal than Richard Gere or Michael Douglas. However, content does matter am I’m not sure if flagrant excess will be a draw to the theaters. Scorsese + Leo was not enough for me to go see Gangs of New York in theaters. Where is the audience for this? No kids or families. Is it a guy movie? I don’t think there is enough action for it to appeal to men so much. Is it a chick flick? Hardly. Is it for date night? It would be a little much to watch orgies on screen with your date (although interesting). I mean, who is going to go see this? I agree with well, sexy sells so they may have to promote the heck out of Leo taking his clothes off in order to get a draw. I think it’s fine if they want to make a film that is different, I’m not advocating cookie cutter films at all, I just don’t think it will be that much of a box office success.

I also noticed that Miranda was at his birthday party and at The Darby last night. But she is married ( regardless of the fact that she is not seen with his hubby at all ). Leo was involved with Eva Herzigova when she was still married and there was a whole lot of mess about it. Also Miranda doesn`t seem like his type…
As for his `share in VS` other than Erin and Gisele years ago who else did he date from the VS models? To me people make a little bigger deal out of his connection to VS than what it actually is.

hes not dating miranda kerr. shes married, and all, and shes got a kid. the fact that miranda has been spotted at his parties mean nothing. with the fact that leo has dated half the models in the industry, hes bound to be friends with the other ones. alesandra ambrosio and anna beatriz barros all also go to his b-day parties as well ;)

There was an article released in the past couple days what Miranda is doing with Orlando for the holidays. She wasn’t with him because he is in South Africa filming. I think she is just going out and having fun.

There is no way in the world Leo and our Aussie Miranda are hooking up, she is still happily married…nice try!

Model Fan @ 11/23/2012 at 2:38 pm

Hahahaha he has more chemistry kissing the 66 year old than he ever did with BLEETHERTON!

@Model Fan
have you ever seen a picture of Leo kissing Borington? I mean except from the one where she was desperately clinging to him in Hawaii and he felt like he was thinking of something (or someone) else…

Tinkerbell's Right @ 11/23/2012 at 8:24 pm

Even when his ex girlfriend is not in the picture and has NOTHING to do with the post, some still bitter ‘Leo fans’ can’t help but drag project and diss. Desperados. Viva Hamas

It`s not the `Leo fans` it`s your sick brain. Look who started it again? Loser!

People Mag @ 11/23/2012 at 10:38 pm

From People’s Sexiest Man Alive Issue.
How to Date Leo.
Newly Single Dicaprio Prefers a Certain Type of Lady.
Enjoy Riding a Bike: The actor, 38, has pedaled around New York City with many of his famous exes, including Blake Lively, 25, who dated him in 2011.
Be a Blonde Model-Actress: Erin Heatherton, 23, was the latest fair-haired beauty to grace the actor’s arm. They just split after 10 months.
Live the Jet-Set-Life: He’s taken his ladies, such as model Bar Refaeli, 27, to hot spots including Sardinia and Ibiza.
Know Your Basketball: The die-hard fan (with ex Gisele Bundchen, 32, in 2004) often shares his courtside seats with his girlfriends.

@people mag @ 11/23/2012 at 11:17 pm

Don’t forget have low self esteem and allow him to jerk you around for his own selfish needs

I find it interesting that in 20+ years Leo has never been named People’s Sexiest Man Alive. I wonder why that is?

@People Mag:
What edition of People Magazine is that in?
I did not see this article in the Channing Tatum one.

@Weirdo:
Its a choice not a decree.
He’s been asked many times. He has always said no.
As did Ryan Gosling

November 26, 2012 issue page 26 with Tatum on the cover.

Ewwwww, that means Brad Pitt said yes twice. Less respect.

@@52:
R U serious? Pg 26? It’s not in my copy WTF??!!
@Weirdo – TBF to Brad Pitt he WAS considered the bomb in the 90′s and that decision was likely unanimous. Sometimes its a given whether you say yes or not – see JFK Jr

Yes, I swear. Went out for sushi and glanced at the magazine while I was waiting. I ripped out the page so I could share the text later. There must be various issues floating around. Too bad we can’t share files, I would scan it and post it here for you.

@@LOL:
Thanks. You’re sweet.
Could you please tell/describe what pics they used with each write up for each girlfriend. 1 or 2 pics? big or small?
I can’t believe its not in my issue!

It’s half a page. There is a big photo in the middle of Erin from the VS show wearing the Happy New Year sash. Then there are smaller pics of him with the other three. Leo and Blake biking in NY, Leo and Bar on a boat and Leo and Giselle at a Laker’s game. You’ve probably seen all the photos before.

Ignore @Weirdo
she is a bitter Erin’s fan

@Weirdo: the actor that’s named SMA has to agree to do an interview + photoshoot with peoplemag. Can you see Leo doing that? like someone said before, if he didn’t want to be SMA in 1998 then he definitely doesn’t want to be it now. It’s just a nice promotional platform for rising actors. Pitt, Clooney, Damon etc had covers before they established themselves as “serious actors”. I highly doubt any of them would accept the title now. They don’t need it. Rising actors like Tatum, Reynolds, Cooper, etc need the exposure since they’re trying to become the next generation of leading men.

@ :) – Could you be more of a moron? You wouldn’t even know it was me if I didn’t post under Weirdo. Besides, what I’m writing here can hardly be considered damaging. One highly motivated person can do a lot of damage but I’m not interested in that, I’m interested in the truth. You don’t know what I’m capable of so don’t provoke me.

@lol – At some point in his career it was probably unanimous that he was considered SMA. He should have just gone along with it or People should have put him on the cover whether he agreed to it or not. If everybody thinks it, and they crown someone else, then it’s not really SMA.
It’s kind of like the the star on Hollywood boulevard. He’s a big enough star that he should have one, whether he agrees to the promotional event or not. Otherwise, it’s just strange.

@Weirdo:
EVERYONE knows the Hollywood boulevard star is bought and paid for. The star even pays for the upkeep. For Cripes Sake I think even Ryan Seacrest has one!

@LOL: I know that. Geez, can you guys read? What I’m saying is…..it’s weird for him not to have one. Sometimes you have to go along with things that are commonplace in your industry otherwise it just looks strange. That’s what I am saying.

@Weirdo
you mad??
aren’t you come here everyday to provoke us? :))

Just as mad as you coming here everyday to provoke me. :)

@Weirdo
nah not mad at all
I have Leo new movies and new girlfriends to look forward to haha
but I love to see you mad :)) —>#62

Oh yeah, some great movies coming out. Django, highly offensive and probably unwatchable for most of the general public. Gatsby, yawn. And Belfort, an easy role for Leo, a man living a life of excess and possible sociopath with no regard for the feelings of others but now pretending to be a humanitarian by cleaning up his act and giving money back. Right. No award winners here. Have fun with that.
And girlfriends, what girlfriends? It’s obvious he’s gay, no? So you are saying you are looking forward to being duped by the PR machine that is Leo once again?
You’re such a good ‘fan.’ Keep it real.

@Weirdo
who cares what you think
you are a hater
I’ll wait for the critics and fans opinions
lol ok
boyfriends or girlfriends as long as they can make him happy and not bored haha
I will support whatever he choose to do
you mad???

I am going for holiday tomorrow
see yaaa

@ :) Haha. You’re going to listen to the critics?! It’s no secret that less and less people are going to the cinema to see films. Critic reviews are overwhelmingly positive these days with every film being an Oscar contender or having Oscar-worthy performances. People are starting to catch on and not to listen to critic reviews at all and wait for what their friends and the general public are saying on social media. The amount of hype for films like Argo and Skyfall just to get people in the seats on opening weekend is ridiculous. Anyone who saw either of those movies knows the films were just meh. Do you think I am going to sit in a theater for 3 hours to watch Lincoln when everyone is saying now that it’s a total bore? I don’t care if Daniel Day Lewis gave the performance of his life. I can wait for it to come out on Redbox and see it for 1.29. I know what Django is going to be about and I think I will pass. There are better movies going to released around Christmas that would be much more worth my time, if I choose to go to the theater at all. Nowadays the only reason for me to go see a film in the theater is to see it in IMAX 3D, which is an experience I cannot recreate in my home.

Where’s Leo hiding? :)
We have pics of everyone else under the sun over Thanksgiving weekend. Even Bradley Cooper and Ryan Seacrest with their “girlfriends.”

What does it matter to you? If there were pictures I bet that would be your issue. Why are you so invested someone who is so repulsive to you?

Awwww, the shoe is on the other foot and someone has a sad face. It’s OK to bash the girlfriend for months on end but everyone better stay away from precious lovely little Leo or his ego might get butt hurt.
OK, I’ll wait for twinkletoes to flit onto the set next week with the fairy godmother watching over him.

Who said it`s OK to bash his girlfriends? Who asked you not to do it? I asked why are you so involved in his case if you don`t like him. You have a choice not to read his threads and ignore him if you can`t stand him.

I know what Weirdo/Tinkerbell’s the problems and frustrations are right now. They don’t have Bar’s name to bash. They must feel so depressed and angry…lol, lol!
Am I right or what?

Hee hee.
@76 – I’m not as dumb as you look. OK, everyone, take a look at exhibit number one. Poster #77 – BIGGEST HYPOCRITE and BASHER of them all. Leda with a capital L. (mimics whiny voice) ‘who said it’s ok to bash his girlfriends?’ Go eff yourself.
I’m here to show you your own hypocrisy. I never bashed anyone but oh boy now it’s going to be fun. I LOVE to see you squirm.
Yoo hoo, where’s twinkletoes?!!

@Fan – Nope wrong again. Boy you guys sure aren’t taking up space at any Mensa meetings are you?
Only dumb Leo fans would believe he’s heterosexual anyway and that they have a ‘chance’ with him.
Dream on ladies. The king of the fairy castle does not have a princess in the tower. Let’s all get that straight. I’m mean gay. I’m mean straight. You know what I mean.

Who cares what you mean? It`s ironic how much you hate him yet you spend so much time commenting on him… lol

Twinkletoes @ 11/26/2012 at 8:50 am

I see Leda’s taking up day duty at the JJ Leo forum again. Only now she’s hiding and not posting her moniker anymore. Yawn.

Bored? Nothing to do on bellazon? Seems like you are also back on the usual track bothering me for no reason. ‘Yawn’

@@81:
No this ish again. Not everyone who attacks you is from Bellazon. And No I’m not #81. But keep telling yourself as usual and always that its only ONE person with diff names Leda

You started this ‘ish’ again. Of course you are not from BZ and you are not #81. I will take your word for it. I don’t need to tell anything to myself, sweetie. How nice of you though to stand up for someone else even though to lend your support to someone else ( cough cough ) even though you have no reason to attack me or talk into this. This same old cr*p is getting really boring.

Twinkletoes @ 11/26/2012 at 12:44 pm

No, it’s not the same person….keep telling yourself that though. :)

First of all, there are 7 films being released between Dec. 19 and Dec. 25. That’s a lot of competition for Django. Some notable quotes from below: “Bruce Nash, founder of the box office site TheNumbers, said that aside from “The Hobbit,” the rest of the field has a lot of question marks that will depend on strong reviews to break through.” And another one, “the other films like ‘Django’ and ‘Les Miz’ are not safe bets. They have to over-perform, because they are big risks.”

I expect GLOWING reviews for Django, whether it is deserved or not, to encourage people to go see the film. So I would take those critic reviews with a grain of salt. If Ebert can give Skyfall 4 stars (slaps forehead) then I can only imagine what the critics will do to boost Django at the box office. Something like ‘genius’ for Tarantino and Oscar award-winning performances for various actors….yeah yeah.

************************
From TheWrap.com
Can ‘The Hobbit,’ ‘Les Miserables’ and ‘Django Unchained’ Thrive in Crowded Yule Box Office?
Published: November 25, 2012 @ 6:31 pm
By Brent Lang
(There was too much text to post so I’m just posting the link.)

Sure, sure… I told you I will take your word for it. lol Seems like ( all of ) you have a slogan ‘keep telling it to yourself’. And ( all of ) you … cough cough … start posting at the same time supporting each other against me. Thanks for the joke!

Twinkletoes @ 11/26/2012 at 2:22 pm

Lumley posted a link to A LOT of other pics from their scene on twitter:

@@82:
Yep me pointing out that your defacto position that anyone who attacks you is all one person or from BZ as you ALWAYS insist Leda, from earlier threads too, show I pop put to ‘support myself’ against the resident here on some gossip blog show your own delusions that only one person is onto you and knows your rages. Guess those earlier melt down threads never happened. Nope they did not. Its AAALLLL one person against. Though you might need treatment for that rampant cough though

That cough must be affecting your brain Leda. So Weirdo Twinkletoes and #83 are the same person ??? You use that line so often. Its sweet to feed your delusions that your popular with your rants and in all the earlier Leo fight threads you got into, it’s all one person and not different sentinent posters. But whatever gets you through the night . Cough cough. Oh I think I have it too.

Personally, the only reason i won’t go to see Django, is because i can’t stand Jamie Foxx.

@ twinkletoes (#87)
thanks for the link to all the pictures.
@91
same for me. too bad, Leo promises to be good, but I find Foxx pretentious and arrogant and each time I see him on TV I get stomach aches.

Hey Weirdo,
You are wrong about people coming less to watch movies in the theaters.
Since the beginning of this century, movie industry has open up new markets in East Europe and Asia.
In my country, people like Tarantino’s movies, his craziness is responding well to Russian character, even Inglorious ******** got alot of critics but 6 mil. in box-office only in Russia, however, we don’t like when WWII is presented in a such essence. It took a lot of lives and scarifies from our people.
So, I disagree with you, I think this decade is a golden one for this industry.
P.S. it is interesting to read your comments when you are talking about movies and your vision of its present and future, much interesting than Dicaprio’s bashing.

Theres two lol’s posting on this site, even though we sound the same and i agree almost always with the other lol. but from now on my name will be LIKE.

ok Onto Leonardo. am i the only one finding it odd leo hasn’t been acting very single lately? Just going to the club, but with buddies. no reports of flirting with chicks or anything like that.

Weirdo - @93 @ 11/26/2012 at 5:47 pm

@lilo – Yes, you are probably correct about worldwide numbers. I was using stats from the US market only, sorry about that. If you read the article link I posted from thewrap I think they said 2010 had the lowest theater numbers in the past decade. It is starting to increase a bit here in the US in 2012 because of some very big movies that have come out. Even so, because of all the various outlets for movies, Redbox, Netflix, etc. people are starting to either wait for movies to come out on DVD instead of going to the cinema….unless it’s something they REALLY want to see like Batman or coming up, The Hobbit.
Not sure if you know or have Redbox, but it’s a self-serve machine setup at local grocery stores/Walmart stores where you can rent a DVD or Blu-Ray for one night for about one dollar. It used to be just $1 but now it’s $1.25 or something close to that. REAL cheap. And they have the latest releases and pretty much anything you want to see for a new rental.
Also, I don’t know about everywhere else but where I live my local library has a HUGE, and I do mean HUGE DVD collection. I can rent up to 100 movies at a given time and keep them for a week. And they do get in a lot of the newer stuff. This is new to me, before library DVD collections have been pretty sparse but maybe libraries are making it more of a thing since Blockbuster brick-and-mortar stores are pretty much a thing of the past? I don’t know. All I know is, with all these options + the Internet, it is pretty easy for someone in the US to see a film shortly after it’s release for cheap and not have to slog all the way to the theater to check it out.

Correction: 2011 had lowest attendance in more than a decade, not 2010.

And about the Dicaprio bashing, haha….this ties into worldwide audiences anyway, that is the reason for his PR to use an official girlfriend, or at least that’s what I’ve read. To appeal to worldwide audiences, whether he is gay or just a guy that likes to play the field, it is better for his image to have a ‘steady’ girlfriend and they do that to make him more appealing to a global audience.
@LIKE – that’s why I said yesterday where is he hiding? :) LOL

Yeah, it`s all one person. Prove it otherwise, genius. Or should I take your word for it? All the cr*p you post must be affecting your brain because you post the same thing over and over again. But of course you point that out only in my case because as usual what applies to me doesn`t apply to you and others ( COUGH COUGH ).

When did I claim to be popular with my comments ( rant is your delusion )? Getting some thumbs up doesn’t make me popular. Another hissy fit another lie. What’s new?

OMG I just read that tweet on BZ that said Django is 3 hours and 12 minutes long and is being edited once more last minute.

How in the world do they have 3 hours worth of content for this? Lincoln yes, it’s a historical epic type film and probably slow moving to begin with.
I’m sorry but I don’t know a lot of people that can sit through 3 hours of Django-ness. People were complaining that TDKR rises was long and that was highly anticipated. I’m sensing an EPIC FAIL here.

Don;t need to prove anything genius. You insisting its all one person or some bit from BZ does not make it true. You fights with several people from Philly, behappy to the other 2 on here right now say enough.
But yep its ALL one person. That’s right.
‘Another hissy fit’, you’re accusing me of that? LOL. You truly have no self awareness do you? But the post follows your its all one person BS.

I have my opinion and yeah, I insist on that. I dont believe it’s one person and I bet she is from bz. Deal with it! :) You claim a lot of things about me but you insisting on those doesn’t make it true. Now what? I don’t ‘fights’ with several people only you and as usual about nothing. It’s your usual hissy fit about nothing that derails the thread as usual annoying the cr*p out of everyone meanwhile you are so convinced you speak for many… You’re a joke!

Weirdo/Twinkletoes @ 11/26/2012 at 9:47 pm

Sorry – uh – Twinkletoes is me. I thought that was pretty obvious since I used the term earlier. But I’m not the other person, the no moniker person also talking about Leda.
Don’t worry Leda will go into overdrive when Leo shows up with a girlfriend. But we don’t know anything about that because he has whatever he has going on hidden right now. He either has somebody new or somebody old….
And no, I’m not from BZ. I do check them out because they consolidate all of Leo’s info for you and the tweets too. But they don’t catch everything. Only stuff they want to post.

Why dont you people stop attacking each other and make comments about Leo, not each other! come on, you’re getting boring! I think he looks gorgeous here and also agree that he is being very quiet on the chicky front, good…he needs time alone with his buddies, wonder what he’ll be doing for Christmas :)

and… stop attacking BZ, most of you get your information from there anyway , who cares that they have a ‘pollyanna’ attitude, good on them, so much hatred and bitterness here, lets all settle hey?

He’s still keeping in his trend of kissing models Joanna Lumley was one of the top 10 models of the swinging sixties before the term supermodel, she was one! She’s undoubtedly the most alluring woman of the last five decades.