Angelina Jolie: 'The Impossible' Screening Host!

Angelina Jolie: 'The Impossible' Screening Host!

Angelina Jolie poses for a picture with her pal Ewan McGregor at a screening of his film The Impossible on Sunday (November 18) at the Soho Hotel in London, England.

The 37-year-old actress hosted the private screening, where she praised Ewan‘s work in the film.

“I have known you for years and you are one of my favorite actors and I’ve always loved to watch you, but I watched this and I didn’t recognize you,” Angelina said. “To say it is one of the best performances of the year, really doesn’t give it credit, because it doesn’t feel like a performance. It’s from such an honest place and so deeply emotional.”

“The true testament of any film is what you walk away with, and I think in this film you walk away with more empathy, with a greater sense of connection to your fellow man, and you want to run home and hug your kids, and tell the people you love that you love them,” Angie added.

FYI: Angelina wore an Atelier Versace black long sleeve silk-crepe cocktail dress with a criss-cross pleating effect on the front with a black belt.

angelina jolie the impossible screening host 01
angelina jolie the impossible screening host 02
angelina jolie the impossible screening host 03
angelina jolie the impossible screening host 04
angelina jolie the impossible screening host 05

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 819 » Show All
[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 11/21/2012 at 5:52 pm

Robo.

She don’t have the balls to invite them to her wedding, although they said it was Squiggy’s idea.
The only way she get any attention is by being attach to the J-Ps, I think all the couples would LOL at an invite.
At the Oscars her nerves had her not being able to open the envelope and after John Mayer dumped her, she had to take him back to get an escort for that night.

The new lover of Jolie @ 11/21/2012 at 5:54 pm

Jolie is going to invite Pitt to see the photos of her with her lover in Thailand

@busted:
Of course, Angie has always been classy, but after being with Brad, she is getting classier.

Simy Alanes' sexual inadequacy @ 11/21/2012 at 5:56 pm

@Observer: Google is your friend: who calls Angelina “Assholina Jolie” ? As does Jolie Jux Clan.

This person happens to be a megafan of Tom Cruise & Jennifer Aniston. Also someone who can’t write proper english when there’s no automatic spell check and grammar check in the posting box. Just as Simy.

Example:
charlie says:
January 22, 2009 at 10:45 pm
Well The Ones Who Deserve It R Clint Eastwood Tom Cruise And The Always Fantastic And Beautiful Jen Aniston But None Of Them R There So That Sucks Big Time All I Knw Is Assholina Jolie Does Not Deserve It And Beter Not Win Brad Has Kinda Been A Jerk But Its Cool With Me If He Wins Cause He Hasnt Been 2 Bad I Realy Want Penelope Cruz To Win One Thats 4 Sure Hopefuly She Wil Bring Her Sexy Friend Salma With Her
Just google “Assholina Jolie”; There’s only 8 results so it’s probably all from the same person. And the Simy girl is infamous fanatical of Tom Cruise & Aniston posting her whole life away her loathsome admiration for Tom & Katie & Aniston.
Jolie Jux Clan = Simy Alanes

I love see this picture of Angie with EM. Love the dress, the shoes, the hair pull up and the classic diamon earlings. And look those shinny equally full natural lips sooooo hot look. Bonos for the stylist. If you dress yourself (simiple itis) then give yourself a pat angie. And if Brad said you look fab on the way out, another pat for him too. :)
He also look good EM that is but he looked more better in the red carpet pics I saw of him somwhere.
don’t got no Idea who the boy is …

Also I hope he get a supporting actor nomination…. I am actually want to see the movie and the almost real like acting she talk about the movie. I saw the trailer and it is crazy with out warning in the sunshne day that happen so everybody was like without warning. yeah that was a crazy thing…

The new lover of Jolie @ 11/21/2012 at 6:01 pm

Sarah don’t do you any favour to Jolie all day with pictures of her when she was young and not stealing husbands

angelina looks fantastic
nice of her to support ewan

I have nothing against JL. I think she is one of the promising young girls current…What I am tire do the clary woman push constantly here time and time again. If she deserve it good for her.

i’m reading the old thread
how sweet that they went
visit brad on set

a lurker @ 11/16/2012 at 12:53 pm

Thumb up Thumb down +36

crdt brangelinaforum

‘To my amazement, Brad Pitt walked in’
Friday, November 16, 2012

Isle of Thanet Gazette

A MARGATE woman worked alongside Hollywood actor Brad Pitt while he was on location shooting his latest film.

All Sign Solutions, in Margate High Street, was chosen to create signs and graphics for zombie film World War Z, being shot at the former Pfizer site.

Owner Lynda Carter said: “We were contacted by a London company whom we had worked with before and asked to keep quiet as we would be working on the new Brad Pitt film.

“It was obvious this was the biggest and most expensive film set we had ever worked on, but to be honest I thought they may be pulling my leg about Brad.”

Her staff were sworn to secrecy, as rumours that the star was filming in the area spread across social media sites.

Lynda and her team spent a week preparing the laboratories at the Discovery Park for filming and a second week on location with the film crew.

Although she has worked on film sets before, Lynda said she found it a surreal experience, when her path crossed with the Hollywood heartthrob.

“It was very bizarre. I was walking through the sets with the artistic director when, to my utter amazement, Brad Pitt walked in.

“He said hi to both of us and said he couldn’t wait to start filming. “After I picked my jaw up from the floor, I drove home in a daze.”

The superstar was joined on set by his fiancee Angelina Jolie, who brought their children Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Vivienne and Knox to watch their dad filming.

Lynda said: “The children were little angels, glued to the screen, and Angelina looked fabulous.”

thx for all the news

Simy Alanes' sexual inadequacy @ 11/21/2012 at 6:07 pm

Simy is also is proud to call herself as a «patriot» (she’s not even a real american, she’s just an immigrant) and Simy Alanes is proud to call herself a «conservative» and she viciously hates Obama.
See, she’s “”Calling all right-wing patriots!”" on JustJared…
@Jolie Jux Clan:
That’s how Simy Alanes is a demented monkey.

The new lover of Jolie @ 11/21/2012 at 6:07 pm

Sarah publishes 6666 pics of Jolie
Jolie is going to adopt 5 children of Thailand

@lurker no she is not JP fan. She is not against tor anything but not a fan . That is one of those things those of them say when they need to get noticed while they are sort of unknowns and won’t repeat it when they made famous. imo

@Go Figure!: Almost going with that one too. But I wish Brad got a shot. I also want what angie supported to be noticed. All if they deserve also.

Jennifer Lawrence said Brad and Angie should be the king and queen of America, she’d pay tax to them. I think she is a jp fan.

@Susan: The people who doesn’t have a direct contact get invite for the wedding? how. This is the usual plant and deny….why not he invite his ex stories because he is not gonna invite her if he manage to marry manny. Besides who really want to go to his/hers ex wedding? May be after having kids or may be the break up and the contact after must be in wonderful terms maybe. Even that is not nessessairly . Seriously why you want to go to your ex wedding? for the tourture? for the feeling of what? Brad and Angie won’t even bother if they get a invitation paper they probably laugh at it.

@a lurker: yeah before the hit movie now a franchise and was sort of unknown. That is my take on it for many reasons. I am not saying she dislike JPs she doesn’t got no reason for that either. But don’t quote those kind of BEFORE talking things after the hit for carefulness. my advise.

The new lover of Jolie @ 11/21/2012 at 6:26 pm

I cannot wait for the premiere of KTS with Pitt
Husbands of the world, taken care with Jolie

angierocks @ 11/21/2012 at 6:27 pm

Oh how I’ve missed Angie.She’s a breath of fresh air!I love Ewan too.

Those two look completely dead in the eyes.

honeybooboo @ 11/21/2012 at 6:31 pm

PREGNANT !!!

The new lover of Jolie @ 11/21/2012 at 6:35 pm

Jolie is a religious mantis
What man will be her next victim?

Wow! Looks like she gained an ounce or two in each leg. She looks best with a tight belt giving her a waist. She looks great! Ewan looks totally over it already.

Finally more stories on Angelina Jolie. It looks like she’s gained some weight too. She looks great!!!

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 819 » Show All