Gerard Butler: Joxer Daly's Afternoon Outing!

Gerard Butler: Joxer Daly's Afternoon Outing!

Gerard Butler checks his phone real quick as he heads to his car after hanging out with some pals at Joxer Daly’s on Tuesday (November 20) in Culver City, Calif.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor showed off his super toned body in a tight black t-shirt!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

It was recently announced that Gerard and Sarah Jessica Parker will be co-hosting this year’s Nobel Peace Prize Concert, to take place on December 11! Set to perform at the festivities are Jennifer Hudson and Seal.

Be sure to check out Gerard‘s next film, Playing for Keeps, in theaters on December 7.

gerard butler joxer dalys afternoon outing 01
gerard butler joxer dalys afternoon outing 02
gerard butler joxer dalys afternoon outing 03
gerard butler joxer dalys afternoon outing 04
gerard butler joxer dalys afternoon outing 05

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 725 » Show All

@blah blah blah:
No I am the beautiful woman, they stare at.
EVE you need to shut up. you’re anger only proves what an old hag you are.
just give it up. you’re de.ad se.xually. you have no viability. You know it and it’s killing you that your youth is in the past.
I am happy you have no youth or beauty left. you sure make lots of fun comments that show your anger about it.
Keep it up. You’re the poster child of what i am talking about.

I Can Relate! @ 11/21/2012 at 4:07 pm

@LOL: Don’t let the haters upset you. Men always appreciate beauty. At seventeen I was approached by a woman who gave me a card with the Playboy Bunny logo on it and asked me if I wanted to work in her “Bunny Club”. I told her I was too young and my Mom would have a fit. She said I could check coats and then when I turned eighteen, I could learn the “Bunny dip”. I asked her what I needed to do and she said all I’d be asked to do is face a wall and put my elbows on it and if my boobs touched first, I was in!

@LOL:

I believe in god I know it’s a sin but to say something like this to an abused person is…. I hope you find out the feeling one day. I wish you find out. what kind of person someone must be to say something like this.
You are evil

@I Can Relate!:
There is no such thing as not needing to go to the gym. if you want to be flexible and have long shapely limbs you have to. It’s not just being thin, it’s more about having a nice shape to you. I love Pilates and yoga. it sure makes my 5-7 frame hotter than if i weren’t doing it.
Just from this statement alone i don’t believe you are pretty or thin you’re probably one of these resentful old hags getting filled with anger and posting crap until you start to lash out when you can’t take it any longer. didn’t i say you old fat hags need something to do to better your situation. You’re proof. .

I Can Relate! @ 11/21/2012 at 4:14 pm

@LOL: Us pretty women need to stick together against these jealous haters! It’s not easy being beautiful and being hated! I’m what every man dreams of! I once had a guy walk up to me and ask if he could just walk around with me in a club so I looked like I was with him to show off to his friends!

I Can Relate! @ 11/21/2012 at 4:17 pm

@LOL: OMG! I don’t need to go to the gym because I play volleyball! I live near the beach and I skate and do some surfing too! I haven’t needed to go to the gym because I keep myself fit enough. I also enjoy riding my bike everywhere!

You sound bitter! Perhaps it is YOU who is not pretty and you are jealous of ME?? I feel sorry for you. You sound like just another jealous old hag to me!

Yes, you volley between monikers talking to yourself.
~K

@Rahel:
i call crap, carp.
if you were really raped and hated men because of the rape and not because they love beautiful women and you are not one, you wouldn’t be here lusting over Gerry and trashing his GF.
I might be young, but I wasn’t born yesterday, and i am not stupid either. you can pass that booll of yours on the stupid old hags here who would believe anything without proof, but not me. Scram!

Trollenator @ 11/21/2012 at 4:23 pm

@I Can Relate!: She is NOT pretty. She’s a chubby, horned rimmed spectacled, pudgy faced, butt fugly little betch. We’ve all seen her facebook, which she has since taken down. Her husband leaves her alone and night and hangs out with his ex so you can understand why she’s so mean and bitter. Ignore everything she says. She’s a nobody.

I Can Relate! =EVE @ 11/21/2012 at 4:24 pm

@LOL:
Can you tell it’s the old hag at work again?
she changes monikers like it’s going out of business, but she fails to see some of us can see past her.
ignore the jealous beoutch.

http://twitter.com/Dave_Welch At what point did Gerard Butler decide that romcoms were the only type of movies he could make?

Trollenator @ 11/21/2012 at 4:27 pm

@I Can Relate! =EVE: You talking to yourself again, LOL? They have drugs for that you know.

Trollenator @ 11/21/2012 at 4:29 pm

In LOL’s world, everyone is EVE but her! Poor delusional and very paranoid twit!

@I Can Relate! =EVE:
LLLLOOOOOOZZZZZZLOLZLOZZZZZZLLOLZZZZZZZZ
@I Can Relate!:
“OMG! I don’t need to go to the gym because I play volleyball! I live near the beach and I skate and do some surfing too! ”
Which still means you exercise. what’s the difference if it’s in the gym or you live near the beach can you utilize that instead?
EVE you have lots of cognitive dissonance you think you’re clever but all your arguments are teenager like. didn’t all that life experience pay up at some point? Cause you sound like a re/ard

Trollenator @ 11/21/2012 at 4:32 pm

@LOL: You can always tell when you are getting upset! You start telling posters to scram or leave the board, as if they will do what you say! LMFAO! You have no powers here! You just run your mouth because that’s all you have!

Philosopher King @ 11/21/2012 at 4:32 pm

“The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,
but true beauty in a Woman is reflected in her soul.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives,
the passion that she knows.”
― Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn was the epitome of beauty and class. Beauty without class is not so pretty.

LOL’s inner ugliness shines daily. Yet she accuses people here of outer ugliness daily. To make her feel better about herself. We must take pity on her inner pain.

As outer beauty fades, those who neglect their souls at the alter of beauty and the shallow, find the inner ugliness grows more bitter.

Here is the test – at your funeral think about what you hope people will say about your life in eulogy. Something we perhaps should all reflect on.

@I Can Relate! =EVE:
Trollenator=EVE too.
she is always claiming she saw me once on FB. she knows it’s not true, but she keeps repeating the same lies hoping to make them stick. That’s what I call her a desperate old hag whose fighting hope against hope trying to stay buoyant when she is sinking in the abyss of old age and senility. Poor thing. NOT! I hope she gets uglier and more senile. She sure sounds more ugly and more senile than when i trashed her last.

Trollenator @ 11/21/2012 at 4:35 pm

@LOL: What’s a “re/ard”??

Trollenator @ 11/21/2012 at 4:37 pm

@LOL:

“LLLLOOOOOOZZZZZZLOLZLOZZZZZZLLOLZZZZZZZZ”

What’s this? Pretty childish behavior on your part! Poor, LOL! She’s loosing it!

Someone on here, LOL, talks about sex too much which means she 1) isn’t getting any; and 2) knows nothing about it at all. Her canned statements are all text book nonsense about a gender she knows nothing about, men. This person is linear, cold and simply thinks sex equals love when it does not. Not at all. If you ask a man about his best times with his woman, it won’t be about sex at all.
~K

Trollenator @ 11/21/2012 at 4:40 pm

Now she’s talking to herself again! OMG, someone’s off her meds! LOL is an old hag in training! LMFAO!

@Trollenator:
Add a t where the / is and you’ll know Einstein.
Improvisation is key old hag.
forgot my comment was directed to “I can relate!”, EVE?
I see EVE changed into more monikers and her hate is exploding. LOLZZZZZZZZZZZLOLZZZZZZZ

Trollenator @ 11/21/2012 at 4:44 pm

I actually feel sorry for LOL! She’s shallow and empty inside and believes that the seat of beauty lies in superficial appearances. She’ll have it rough as she ages and looses her looks. Oh wait, she has nothing to worry about in that regard! Her inner beauty will come shining through! LOLOLOLOL!

Trollenator @ 11/21/2012 at 4:45 pm

And very juvenile. I bet her hubs just has her around for a quick piece and the rest of the time he stays as far away as he can! Poor guy!

Trollenator @ 11/21/2012 at 4:46 pm

I fogot to add he probably needs to put a bag over her head first! LOLOLOLZZZZZZZZZZZ

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 725 » Show All