Jessica Simpson: 'Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!'

Jessica Simpson: 'Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!'

Jessica Simpson posted pictures of her husband Eric Johnson and their adorable 6-month-old daughter Maxwell.

The 32-year-old entertainer wrote on Twitter, “I am so grateful for my new lil family! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jessica Simpson

Yesterday, Jessica re-tweeted an inspirational quote: “Eventually all things fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moments, and know everything happens for a reason.”

Last weekend, Jessica and younger sister Ashlee made an appearance at Dillard’s at International Plaza in Tampa.

jessica simpson thanksgiving 01
jessica simpson thanksgiving 02
jessica simpson thanksgiving 03

Valerie Macon/Getty

Husband? You mean fiance.

i can see a breakup with these 2 in the near future :/

@maxe: it’s the same damn thing.he’s spoken for.

@Ina_Angel @ 11/22/2012 at 11:24 pm

Did they get secretly married?

Adorable baby!!

What a cute little girl!

lexy hates bilson @ 11/23/2012 at 8:29 am

I wonder if someone paid her to make that quote?? You know she doesn’t do anything for free – not to mention this girl can barely put together a sentance let alone come up with that quote on her own!

I’m surprised Jessica even knows any quotes that don’t include a HeeHaw!!!

Her fiance is ugly, just so unnacttractive. She traded way down in the partner department. If he had a job or his own things happening, at least then I could understand the attraction somewhat, but how does she respect someone who just lives off money and looks like a slob.

She should hire a better looking man and baby for her nauseatingly, narcissistic, never-ending, self-promotion on twitter.

Joe Simpson loves male models @ 11/23/2012 at 10:12 am

From Radar:

“Back in 2004, Joe discussed the idea of setting up a male model agency with his family,” a source told RadarOnline.

He wasn’t interested in a female one, just specifically a male agency tailored for boys who were looking to break into the showbiz industry through catalogue work or magazine shoots.”

Joe Simpson loves male escorts @ 11/23/2012 at 10:23 am

Joe Simpson’s male escort’s thoughts on their session:

“We rolled around, kissed and gave each other oral. He seemed to have an insatiable appetite for sex and never appeared tired.”

Joe Simpson loves male escorts @ 11/23/2012 at 10:29 am

More about Joe Simpson from Joey Anderson, male escort:

““I went to the front desk, they called him up and then I got a room key to go up. He used the name Jack Simpson (but) I recognized him from the get-go. We made our way to the bed, took our clothes off and I started with a massage.”

Joe Simpson loves male escorts @ 11/23/2012 at 10:32 am

Joey Anderson, Joe Simpson’s male escort, continues:

” We started with his underwear on, and then when I was giving him his massage eventually they came off. He enjoyed kissing very much.”

Joe Simpson loves male escorts @ 11/23/2012 at 10:34 am

Joey Anderson, male escort, rates Joe Simpson’s moves:

“Lots of body contact, I was on top of him, he was on top of me. We rolled around. I want to say he had some experience before. I couldn’t have been the first one, because he got very into it,”

Jessica's guest list @ 11/23/2012 at 10:38 am

I hope Jessica invited Joey Anderson, male escort, to Thanksgiving dinner. Her dad appears to be very fond of him. She really should have included them both in her Thanksgiving twitter.

Go Ask Alice @ 11/23/2012 at 10:38 am

Go9od for her. Yeha, she traded way down and got this no working slob, but she is happy and he is not going anywhere.

Good for her. She is happy.

Check out pix of Vanessa Manillo Lachey and her blue-eyed boy on dailymail.com

Does her finance do anything besides carry her purse and hold her earrings? It seems very odd that a 30-year old male would have no career or career aspirations whatsoever. I guess his so called career is being her baby daddy and constant escort and companion. You would think that with as much time on his hands that this dude has, he would be ripped and in shape. Instead, he always looks like he rolled out of bed, unshaven, sloppily dressed and not exactly physically fit. To say that she traded down would be a huge understatement. That said, her little girl is very cute.