Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson: Day After Thanksgiving Traveling!

Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson: Day After Thanksgiving Traveling!

Kristen Stewart dons stylish eyeglasses while arriving the day after Thanksgiving with her boyfriend Robert Pattinson at JFK Airport on Friday (November 23) in New York City.

Last weekend, the 22 year-old actress and the 26-year-old actor were spotted bowling with their Twilight co-star Taylor Lautner after their film premiere in Berlin.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kristen Stewart

Kristen, Michael Sheen, and director Bill Condon recently talked about the surprise ending of their blockbuster film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2. Check out the interview below!

FYI: Kristen is wearing Lookmatic glasses.

Kristen Stewart – ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ Interview

kristen stewart robert pattinson day after thanksgiving traveling 01
kristen stewart robert pattinson day after thanksgiving traveling 02
kristen stewart robert pattinson day after thanksgiving traveling 03
kristen stewart robert pattinson day after thanksgiving traveling 04
kristen stewart robert pattinson day after thanksgiving traveling 05
kristen stewart robert pattinson day after thanksgiving traveling 06

…………..interesting.

They still exist, these losers? they look miserable as always so boring…

Cute and hipster couple. I want her whole look please. i need those glasses in my life

I looooooooove her outfit. they’re look great. ;)

cute hobos. they definitely match.

two losers is right….whenever a tramp wants to look legit..the first costume is a pair of glasses.

RobIsWhipped @ 11/23/2012 at 7:31 pm

Bizarre. She appears to have the charisma of a dead head of lettuce and the maturity of a 12 year old, yet RPutz can’t let her go. She’s like the baby blankie he can’t function without.

i dont get why people thought they were PR?

i love them

Tomlinson Gurl @ 11/23/2012 at 7:32 pm

perfect people. haters are jealous and ugly.

@lauren: coz they are, two talentless famewhores.

They look GREAT!!!

I really like her sweater and both of their glasses.

@Tomlinson Gurl: typical twitard’s raisonnning

Beautiful people are beautiful!!!!

Lame and lamer are at it again.

They look so good and relaxed! Glad they got to spend some time together in the UK! Hope they enjoy NY!!!!! Good times!

They really are super cute!!! Good for them…if they they can get through the hideous time they’ve just had…they can get through anything!!!!! Lovely young couple.

Such a cute couple.

And it’s really nice that they got to have a private and special Thanksgiving in London (they were photographed leaving Heathrow this morning)

Dear Rob, your man-card has been permanently revoked. Signed, All The Men in the World

Tomlinson Gurl @ 11/23/2012 at 7:39 pm

@R: typical bitter loser’s response :)

I LOVE her outfit! Very comfy and cozy but stylish too. Also her glasses are awesome!

@RPuss:
why don’t you all go bully Rihanna’s life choices? she is far worse than Robert.

Rob stop your making yourself a joke who looks like a B*tch for staying with a cheater….You deserve better. Dont act like her dog

@Yikes!: Spot on regarding the fake glasses move. She’s such a twihard.

Rob looks gorgeous as always!! Love a bit of stubble!

This picture would have been nice….Minus Kristen Stewart

I just Love them!

They are both absolutely beautiful!!! Hope they have fun on their continued vacation!

@lauren: THEY ARE. give it a month. fake couple is fake. anyone with eyes can see that.

Now this girl must have a serious weapon of mass destruction between her legs, cause she still had her cake and ate it too. Power to V!

I love that they are completely out from the twilight reigns now! Looking forward to following their careers and lives together! Lovely young people making their way in the World.

Her style a bit better, but she still hasn’t learned how not to mouth breathe.

Robert looks so handsome i like your clothes

They look awesome! I love their casual style!

A beautiful horn!

Sarah Conor @ 11/23/2012 at 7:52 pm

Rob looks gorgeous as always!

Anyone deserves better but I guess he knows what he wants and deserves.

He clearly wants her for whatever reason. It does seem to be a hard notation for people to get that he probably truely loves her and it maybe harder for him to get go of that.

They really are very cute

Pearl Bodine @ 11/23/2012 at 7:55 pm

Oh, please…tell us all about what these two Losers were doing and don’t leave anything out. RPutz and KScrew make me want to throw up and then kill myself. I hate them so much and they’re everywhere. I can’t get away –they’re on tv, on every magazine cover – They’re a revolting stench that won’t go away.

Pearl Bodine @ 11/23/2012 at 7:56 pm

@Elena: oh, please…how old are you? 8?

Jeez some people have some serious issues around here!! Rob and Kristen look great however!!

Wow I feel bad for him. He’s still with the chick who cheated on him with a married man with children?

Very cute couple!

LMAO @ the low, low, loooow standards of the fans of this talent vacuum couple. You guys are amusing me greatly with your !OMGZ so stylish posts!

Both of them are so plain, dirty-looking and-when not in the hands of a stylis- consistently poorly-dressed. I see better dressed and better looking people at the supermarket.

They look great and relaxed! I would love to have Kristen’s skin! Its kind of perfect!

Robsten — laughingstock since 2008.

@Kay: if you really think that then the delusional here is you.

Dope and Dopier.

The world’s most vapid couple.

I still think this “relationship” will end the moment summit has sqeazed every last dime they can out of the final film. Its only in its second week in theaters, its still relevant and there is still money to be made. This isn’t post twilight anything, their job ain’t finished quite yet. I wish I were wrong, b/c prior to the cheating scandal I thought they were real and I was rooting for them, I can firmly say I no longer feel that way.

Where are the Volturi when we need them? “Pain”.

They have never cared about what people say about them or their relationship before…I seriously doubt they are going to start now! Good for them!

Clearly a very slow news day.

I don’t get how people are so “bipolar”, it’s like the comments change every freaking weak. Make up your minds.

I don’t get how people are so “bipolar”, it’s like the comments change every freaking week. Make up your minds.

Rob is TOO nice, NOT in a good way though. He should have just left that homewrecker and moved on. lol.

kho loves a good stuffing

@RPuss:

Losers are still around who can’t let go of the fact that both Kristen and Robert are happy in love. Haha….

@ItsJustAMatterofTime:

Okay, whatever you say. Haha…

@Pearl Bodine:

Wow, so much hatred on people you don’t even know. I feel sorry for you.

I Don’t get the hate for Pattinson, he has a job to do. Nobody knows if they’re in love but them. Let’s see what happens after they stop having to do promotions for this movie. People who called PR on others, are lapping Stewart and Pattinson up when they have no better idea about them than anyone else.
She messed up and I think she’s still messed up, but no one should stay locked up, they have to get on with their lives. And in case of their careers, they have to promote their movie and that includes making the fans believe. Didn’t someone associated with the movie said fans should differentiate the movie from real life. If they are back together it’s their business, but let’s not pretend that anyone knows they’re back as a couple.

Twitards just to remind you:
1-Ks is a homewrecker
2-She cheated with a married man father of 2
3-She knew the wife and was “friends” with her
4-That was not a “temporary indiscretion” but a torrid affair going on for months
5-She only felt sorry because SHE WAS CAUGHT
Conclusion:she is a person devoid of moral values.
And finally:RP lost his balls in the final fight with the Volturis!

I haven’t comment in this therad but someone stole my name^^^…. why is that people don’t comment as themselves.

Kristen’s trying hard to be proper but she knows with Rob’s back to back movie deals she’s not going to be around Rob and he’s going to be tempted to look elsewhere. She history and she knows it. Neither one looks happy anymore those days are over. Look at them..always a bored face with each other, they never smile around one another.

Helia Santos @ 11/23/2012 at 11:08 pm

k-stes and frida pinto are botg fugly and can’t act. espcailly freida pinto, that girl is soo ugly and can’t act. her PR is alwasy trying to publsih her as one of the most beautiful women lol. sorry she looks like crap compared to angelina,megan,charlize.

Im not trying to be mean, but this couple makes me sick.

enoughalready @ 11/23/2012 at 11:33 pm

Funny how these two are always papped together at just the right time. Total famewhores. If the relationship is real, they’re selling it.

I don’t understand how people can keep calling them cute as a couple. They are not a cute couple. Most the time they look absolutely miserable like they were forced to be together. They’re both self-depricating and loners. I would honestly hate to find out they are still together. Both deserve to be happy and not miserable with the wrong person. And don’t forget, they’ll never be the same as they were. Kristen ruined the trust that was there.

enoughalready @ 11/23/2012 at 11:35 pm

This girl has such bad karma coming to her for what she did. Rupert too. Lying cheating pigs with no shame for what they did.

@Tomlinson Gurl: Perfect people don’t sleep with already married people JS

She WILL destroy his career and reputation but I’m not gonna feel sorry for him

These two are my inspiration for my new short story ‘The Doormat and the H*e’. Its about a whimsical guy with low self esteem who falls for a married man’s mistress

Tessahatesyou @ 11/24/2012 at 12:23 am

Hello my babies! I hope you get to enjoy some time without cameras in your face now. Although, I will really miss you.

@enoughalready: People keep talking about Kristen’s bad karma but nobody knows when it will hit her.The basic rule of karma is what goes around comes around.Liberty Ross married Rupert and moved to another country with him so that he could pursue his dream of being a director.Rupert thanked her by sleeping with morally challenged Kristen Stewart :/
You know when Kristen’s karma will hit her? When Kristen finally grows up and genuinely falls in love with some guy(anybody in their right mind knows that she is just using Rob to fix her image or trying to be a faithful girlfriend out of guilt.Guilt =/= Love) ,starts thinking about a future with him and feel that he will def not betray her.That’s when it will hit her in face.Roles will be reversed & she will find herself in Liberty’s shoes.There’s no tweet,article,blog post,crazy theory,embarrassing fan support video,wimpy bf and a PR team that can save her from bad karma

Love them both!

enoughalready @ 11/24/2012 at 12:39 am

@Honey: +1 Totally agree. Looking another woman in the eye while you’re sleeping with her husband is cold. It’s heartless. How can her female fans defend that?? Kristen better hope Rob stays because she has a reputation now. No man will respect her. Wonder what Rupert’s karma will be …. Liberty gave up everything, supported him and loved him. Guess he’s finding out HW isn’t everything he hoped it would be.

@CHO: “I guess people can hate on him all they want But he clearly loves her or he wouldn’t be with her.” <– There many feelings in this world that can be quite akin to love for some people. Obsession,lust,dependency,etc are few examples.The fact that he took her back after 2 months (first reconciliation reports started in Sept) makes me think that its a matter of dependency.He is a weak man who is emotionally dependent on an extremely selfish woman who knows him very well. People like him can be easily used once you convince them that you love/care for them. R/K could have spent few months apart & try to sort out their feeling and know what they truly want like most mature people do when one of them cheats.But did they do they do that? No because Kristen knows that this guy can be played and she is up for it.

If he took some time off and tried to move on, and if he still felt he actually wanted her, may be I would have considered that he probably loves her truly. But that guy didn’t have the guts to move on to another girl, he didn’t think anyone else would be good enough. He didn’t even try. What does this show? I don’t think its romantic, I think its weak and stupid. Either this whole affair was staged or I think this guy really doesn’t have guts. Even if he actually asked the foul mouthed fans to stop deriding Kristen, I would believe he’s got guts. But the dude does nothing but keeping shut all the time. Does he ever raise his voice against anything? Being that gullible is not a good thing. God helps those who help themselves.

@lauren: Because they started to show themsleves together in public just oe week before the promos began. They were in hiding for 2 months until then, and Rob was going out with his male friends alone, without her, and she had cheated on him, so people thought they were broken up when suddenly they started coming out just in time for the promotions to begin. Some people are unfortunately too sane to think they are a beautiful and perfect couple

RUPSTEN IS UNBROKEN! @ 11/24/2012 at 1:27 am

THIS IS JUST SO TRAGIC!!!! A 22 YEARS OLD KID NAMED KRISTEN STEWART WAS FORCED TO END HER PASSIONATE AFFAIR WITH HOT RUPIE AFTER THEY WERE CAUGHT ON CAMERA :( POOR KRISTEN WAS FORCED TO ISSUE AN APOLOGY AND GO BACK TO HER EUNUCH BOYFRIEND TO SAVE HER RUPIE APPROVED A$$.HOT RUPIE IS MORE OF MAN THAN ROBERTA CAN EVER BE.RUPIE TOOK THE RISK OF MEETING HIS LOVE AND SUCKED HER TATAS AND THEN LOVINGLY DRY HUMPED IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! THAT’S CAUSE HE IS MAN WHEREAS ROBERTA DOESN’T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE HER AS HIS GF.THERE IS NO PLACE FOR TRUE LOVE IN THIS WORLD :( :( :(

gosh, people that still comment about kristen and rupert sanders’ affair…shutthef*ckup. It’s done, and it’s old.

@notafan: wouldn’t have mattered anyway, if the guy did move on with another girl, but went back to Kristen showing that he truly loves her, he will still be judged and criticized by many people, especially here. So really though, as much as I want to agree with you. I’m no Twilight fan or anything, but I liked Robert Pattinson before twilight, it just sucks that he has to go through all the ****.

Free Rob! @ 11/24/2012 at 1:41 am

Rob is held captive to this dirty sKa_nk..because of Twilight! Well it’s OVER Summit! Let this guy be free of this classless trash. He’s a proper British dude and he’s going far. But with that anchor Slutwert around his neck, he’s only going to be that guy from Twilight, whose girlfriend cheated on him. He’s being defined by her. He’ll never be regarded taken serious because of her..and we ALL KNOW, she’s ready to casting couch her way to Ben Affleck. Somebody in his camp needs to explain to him, she’s low class.

@psych: It would at least have shown him in better light than right now. The guy is a real life Edward

Let’s be real, I’d rather be Rob going back to Kristen who cheated on him than Rihanna going back to Chris Brown after abusing the f*ck out of her.

@angie: Can you please tell that to Rupert’s kids because their dad’s “momentary indiscretion” is bound to affect their mindset negatively

And also, I just have to say to those who address me and others who don’t like them as jealous, please, no one is jealous of them, no one. ! Their lives seem quite the things that I would never envy

@A: oh please, the children’s mindset will depend on how they are treated physically and emotionally growing up.

So you are telling me that one day when they see their dad’s dry humping pics with his hoe they will be fine with it.

@notafan: LOL do you have the statistics now or something? The fact that no one is jealous of them? If so, pleaaase enlighten me, I’d love to see it. Look, it’s your opinion, and it’s others. If people are jealous of them, let them be jealous.

@Honey:
Yeah but you can’t be the judge and jury on what YOU think he is by taking her back. While I agree with you somewhat the man is a man and has a brain. Just because YOU disagree doesn’t mean it is wrong.

@A: they will be enthralled

@Lisa: Lets hope someone writes a tell-all book about this affair.I wanna be enthralled too.

whoa let’s not hope for that…it would become one of the best-sellers books, which means more money for them. Now that wouldn’t be very pleasant for many users here

wow there are so many haters here. i admire kristen without makeup. she still look great. i don’t care kristen personal life. no matter what happen i will see all her movies because she is so amazing. i always think kristen just fine with or without rob. she is strong girl but at the same time i still wish both of them happy together.

Robert is not a simpleton ……..he was faking the heart break to gain sympathy and audience for his indie movie Cosmopolis . HE IS A SCHEMER JUST like his GF . They staged the fake affair together to stay in the lime light . They are just playing on the fans sentiments . THE STUDIO CANNOT DICTATE TERMS TO ACTORS > LETS STOP WATCHING THEIR MOVIES AND STOP GIVING THEM HITS ON THESE ARTICLES .
THEY ARE BOTH S**** !!!!

Lets just hope and pray that they will be good to each other from now on!

They look great. And Kristen has wears actual glasses…she wore them even before Twilight. It’s not a trend thing. And suprise…they even carry their own bags! To the haters out their…if you don’t care about these two..why are you clicking on posts about them?

Robert Pattinson is the fakest person in HW . HIS taking KS back is nothing in comparison to what she has done for him , she has risked her entire career for him by getting labeled as a cheater just for him . He planned the affair to gain fame , pretended to be heart broken to play the fans …..how else can any man take a cheater back into his life ??? there is no other explaination for his behaviour . He is not the victim , poor Kristen is the victim of his atrocious demands !! hope karma makes him pay and all his future movies flop !!

ROBERT PATTINSON IS A C*** !! HE DESERVES TO BE CHEATED ON !!

@chloe: That seems quite possible. During the cosmopolis interviews, he looked like the saddest person alive. Especially on Jon Stewart’s talk show, when he asked him to kick her to the curb, he started laughing as though he had already done so. I thought the guy must be really sad too, but he got back with her just a week after promos were done. He totally faked it. I will never forgive him for that. He used all his fans to buy tickets for his lame movie, and some idiots did so as well. I didn’t get played in terms of money, but I did feel bad for him. If it turned out that he truly faked a heart break, I’m sure karma is going to get him.

@Okay: and NOBODY IS PERFECT

@Honey: The fact that he took her back after 2 months (first reconciliation reports started in Sept) —- no-one actually knows if they broke up it was all speculation.

Did you notice how frequently they are getting photographed now? Ms.oh-so-private wants the world to know that her wimpy bf has taken her back and so we all should start buying her real deal BS — would not say they are getting photgraphed more frequently, they have just done a month of promotions for the final film. pictures taken from twitter accounts do not count.they are not asking to be photographed.

Those two talentless, arrogant waste of space need to go away. Will never ever watch a movie with him or her in it. NEVER.

what do you say now?!!! still PR?? ahaammm righttt…twilight is over and guess what they are still a couple!!! take that hahaha

they are cute

ROBERT PATTINSON IS A REAL ***** HE DESERVES A ***** AMD HE DESERVES TO BE CHEATED ON

Kristen is a ****!!!!

kristen is gonna make news again when she will cheat with ben afflick.

I missed them!!!

Twihards freaks invaded Just Jared. GO AWAY and let us mock this PR couple peacefully !

Rob looks so handsome! Kristen looks nice too. And as far as video clips, Jared, what is up with just having one of Condon, Sheen and Stewart when Rob has the best personality and the coolest accent? That’s like having to watch CSpan.

Rob taking the cheater back speaks volumes for what he is …..
1) either he is weak and not man enough and definitely dumb .
2) he was an equal partner in the scandal and they both did it to stay in the lime light , he just faked the heart break .
there is no way a man takes a cheater back who publically cheated on him .
Rob is also a faker , he talks lies in his interviews all the time to get sound bites . he is as immoral as his GF . so sick of him .

Free Rob! @ 11/24/2012 at 9:25 am

Rob used to look even more handsome, but being around that miserable cow he’s not as fun or happy. The longer he is with her the more he’ll become like her. Do your own research see his early interviews when he broke out, He’s become insecure and less happy. Now he’s got to stay by serial cheater to keep of appearances. It’s clear his family thinks little of her..FREE ROB FROM THAT TRAMPIRE!

love the outfit and they look awesome the glasses are cool too
happy that they spent some time with rob family

@Free Rob!: he acts the same in interviews as he has always done since his early interviews for harry potter,british humour is different from american humour

STOP. FEELKNG SORRY FOR LJBERTY SHD HSD AN. AFFAIR WITH A PRODUCER FRIEND OF RUPERTS WHEN HE WAS SHOOTING A MOVIE WITH THE. MAN. AND FOUND OUT IT WENT ON FOR MONTHS AND SHE DIDNT CARE ABOUT HER KIDS AT ALL HE TOOK HER BACK. KRISTEN. DID NOT HAVE AN AFFAIR HE PURSUED HER CALED HER

many of his fans were hoping that Rob is actually a strong man who is with her for movie promotion but these pics have shown that he is in reallity a weak and foolish man who actually lacks confidence . such a pity , dont like or respect him any more . he is a faker .

I LOVE Kristen preppy look here.
The girl look pretty even without make up!!

trashy loser and her spineless boyfriend. Back to the D list for both of you!

@robsten: ugh Lying about Liberty doesn’t make Kristen look better.

I’m sorry, but the Robsten fans, or anyone who thinks they are cute together after all that happened really disgust me. Your stupidity is actually a world marvel. I can’t stand Rob and Kristen anymore. I once felt so bad that Kristen cheated on Rob, that I actually felt sympathy for him an prayed for him. I did it just once, but probably the guy himself never felt bad and faked a heart-break. Because he got back with her just within weeks of the scandal. I took it very personally. I now regret the day I watched Remember me, because that’s the day I developed a crush on him. I wish I had never seen any of his movies, I hate twilight anyway. I’m a HP lover

@robsten: wow…you’re so mean. I hope you’ll get the karma soon. I hope you’ll feel the same feeling as Liberty. Just accept that kristen is a selfish immoral sl*t.

Although I still don’t understand why Rob take Ksl*t back, there’s no way he planned the affair to gain fame, I’m completely sure that the affair’s real, it’s not fake. Watch again SWATH premiere and promo tour. Ksl*t and rupig always praise each other and see their gesture. Read october british vogue and see again that 50 pics. Also, don’t forget they’ve admitted that they cheated on their partner. If Rob planned the affair, it was very unlikely Ksl*t would have agreed with that plan it would only make her image very bad, and remember, Ksl*t often disrespect him.

Kristen Stewert is so ugly. Who would have an affair with her? Jeez she isn’t Megan Fox or Scarlett Johnasson in terms of looks. Her bad acting is what she has in common with Fox though, Scarjo is a talented actress atleast.

when Kho cheated on him , i felt so sad for him , defended him on every site possible when Ks supporters were trashing him for not taking her back . changing all the boards in his favour , spending hours doing it . Prayed for him too and now I feel stupid that he took her back after 2 weeks . He is not the man I thought he was . He is weak and more and more i am getting the feeling he is more like Kho , a faker , and he probably even faked the heartbreak ….as no man can take a cheater back after being cheated on so publically .
I hope she cheats on him again and no one will sympathise with him . they both deserve each other .

Keep telling yourself that @ 11/24/2012 at 1:11 pm

@Free Rob!: And you’re an idiot! Unfortunately for you, Rob doesn’t want to be “free” from Kristen. He LOVES her more than you will ever understand. Kristen loves him very much as well. Summit has nothing to do with their relationship. They’re together because they want to be together. Insiders say they’re stronger and happier than they’ve ever been, but you keep living in your delusional little world! No matter how much you want to, you can’t change reality. I’m so going to laugh my a$$ off at all you haters if they eventually get married and start a family.

Their both overrated. Post Twilight it’s career crash and burn time!

Keep telling yourself that @ 11/24/2012 at 2:28 pm

@stupidrob: I hope that YOU get a freaking life! The time you wasted on message boards is your own fault, not his. He didn’t ask you for anything. Rob is a big boy and can take care of himself. At the end of the day, he follows his heart and couldn’t care less about what fans and haters think of his personal life. It’s HIS life to live. Too bad for you and all the other haters!

Hi boys & gurlz, can someone plz tell me what’s the model of the Robert’s glasses ? i can’t find them on the Rayban site.

If Someone know, send me a mail at exojow @ gmail dot com

she actually looks clean….omg & she is wearing socks…not, trying to look like the ****** stoner chick from highschool, but she is still trying to look like she is wearing his clothes…

David McLane @ 11/24/2012 at 3:33 pm

I feel really bad for all you morans who for some reason hate kristen.Try not to let your own inadequacies affect your judgment of a clearly beautiful woman who is at the top of her game.She is the best in her field,period!How many women look as good as she does with no makeup! Not many,thats for sure.If I do not like someone or something I simply avoid them or it.So,all you idiots feel free to go elsewhere with all your inadequacies.It makes you all feel good and strong to bash the haves,when you know your a havenot.

I enjoy coming here to read everyone’s reaction and arguments, it’s such a thrill. But wouldn’t matter anyway, whatever the circumstances are, I still love both of them to bits. Sorry for those who greatly hate them, there are just too many twihards in the world that don’t care **** about your opinion. It’s too hard to defeat them.

@David McLane: Did Kristen screw you to say that?

Individually they are interesting people. Rob is charming, hilarious and, based on what I’ve seen in other films, talented and has a bright future ahead of him. Kristen is probably less my style, actress-wise, but I find her very honest and down-to-earth. With her what you see is what you get. Together, I think their future is…limited. If they are truly giving their relationship another shot, I get that. I’ve been there too. You’re in a relationship with someone, they cheat on you, you desperately try to make things work again to regain a sense of some control. Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn’t. But hey, its their business. My own experience is once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater and you can never trust them again. Sorry. Its like a drug for cheaters. They need that excitement.

Trudy Garner @ 11/24/2012 at 4:24 pm

I love how Kristen wears these hipster glasses at airports. She did it during OTR promo in Sep its not like she is looking for more attention or trying to be someone she is not cuz she is honest like that pffffffff

@verite: agree to the max

ATTENTION ALL ROB AND KRISTEN HATERS: GET A F****** LIFE AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN STUPID BORING LIVES…..PERIOD!!!! SO WHAT IF ROB GOT BACK WITH KRISTEN, THAT DOESN’T MAKE HIM ANY LESSER OF A MAN THAN MEN WHO CAN SEEM TO LEARN TO FORGIVE AND BE HAPPY. NOBODY SAID THAT LIFE AND LOVE WILL BE THAT SIMPLE OR THAT HATERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ANYBODY BECAUSE LET ME TELL YOU, NOBODY IS PERFECT AND “ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE US”. SO ROB AND KRISTEN YOU TWO ROCK AND IF ANYONE HATES ME FOR THIS COMMENT TWO WORDS FOR ANY HATER: F*** YOU AND FOR THE ROB AND KRISTEN SUPPORTERS THREE WORDS: YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!

Surprise ending? Did it deviate from the book(s)? I’ll have to watch the last movie

@lauren: because um they are? Give it time, their movie is still out in theaters. The more it drops on the box office top ten, the less you will see them together.

Gross
A ****** tramp and a whipped wuss
Perfect for each other

David McLane @ 11/24/2012 at 7:57 pm

Perfect,you said it well @Angel81:

Thinking of Kristen Stewart…I wonder what it must be like to be a professional douchebag?

shes such a sleeze that pretty nude gown,most people wear slip underneath instead she lets all hang out while spreading her legs ugh no class standing next to Rob

David McLane @ 11/24/2012 at 8:28 pm

@Maam: Have you spoken to her,ever looked into her beautiful green eyes,spent time with her? No I doubt it,so there’s absolutely no way you can say that and mean it!

Kho can’t be trusted. Anyone with half a brain knows that this movie with Ben Affleck is his opportunity to cheat “under the pretense” of making a movie. Remember what happened to Jen Aniston and Brad Pitt when he worked with Angelina Jolie. The same thing is going to happen with this sk_ank. She’s going to start being promiscuous with Affleck and ruin his family. She’s a nasty critter. Rob don’t trust this snake!

Rob- it seems like your fanbase is disappointed in you for taking your cheating BFF back and it’s not just this site, it others. Kristen will always have her obsessed fan base but your fan base isn’t that loyal because of your recent decisions. Your body of work still remains questionable but we see real potenial. You have two up coming projects “The Rover” and “Mission Black List” and if you don’t have the support from your fanbase and can carry a movie from the hype of Twilight than executives will not invest in you. Get a grip.

@Maam: im guessing it feels good ya know. She still receives a crap load of money and she still gets rob.

@Priva: Did it make you feel better about yourself by saying that comment?

Fools all of you @ 11/25/2012 at 1:01 am

You sad sad people… Kristen and Robert have never said they are a true couple and yet you actually believe this. It is all fabrication for the sake of millions and millions of dollars. Why is it that you only see them in airports time and time again ONLY when their projects are about to be released or in this case already released and making $… So many clues as to why this is just part of their jobs but you people will believe it because you fantasize of a life that you cannot have but guess what these two don’t have that fantastical life either.. Not even close.

this kristen robert ”relationship” exists only for publicity
they are boring as individuals, and could not get attention if they stood naked in the street
they live off the fans of the movies who love to see them as a real couple and buy everything about them
in a couple of years the fans will grow up and see the light and forget about these two
the ”relationship” will be no more, because there is no public interest
they will have to come up with something else to promote these two boring ugly people
or they need to quit show business from lack of public interest

There is only me who has noticed how Rob’s face has aged since the beginning of this saga? Look at his pictures of 2009 from now: he has only 26 years old but he looks ten more. And his bizarre and incongruous interviws , as if he could no longer think properly? There is an explanation for that: he’s an alcoholic, all the symptoms are there. I do not like him but I really hope he does not deny the problem and seek help.

* he is only 2- years old.

wish people would stop this whole once a cheater always a cheater as it is not true. i know people who have cheated and have not done it again as they regretted hurting the person they love. also know people who have been cheated on but have gone back to their partner knowing that they had slept with someone else.

IMO people need to move on with their own lives and stop worrying about the personal decisions someone else makes as it none of your goddam business and NO kristen did not make it people’s business when she issued a public apology( as most likely she was made to do it by her publicist)

@Uh huh: they are a couple who are barely spotted together as that is just the way their relationship has always been so it won’t come as a surprise if the papz don’t get pictures of them together now that they are done with the twilight saga

@Hey Rob: as he does more mature films like Mission Blacklist he will gain a much older fanbase who will not give a crap about his personal life

@Yikes!: She wears contacts and if you know anything at all about them (which you don’t) then you know why she has glasses wears glasses in an airport. If you don’t like her then why are you even here? Go gooogggle Bieber. :D Have a great day! :D

@T – Have you seen the results of “Remember Me”, Cosmopolis, and Water for Elephants. Yes “water for Elephants” did better because of Reese Waterspoon because she carried the movie according to critics. Remember Me and Cosmopolis didn’t do that well and he was the star so he needs to expand his fan base and not to rely on the hype of Twilight. Executives invest in actors that give them greater returns and If Rob can not carrie a movie than what’s the point.

there was something wrong with the like and dislike buttons yesterday ….even when i clicked dislike yesterday it turned to like and when i pressed like once …the comment got 2 likes instead of one , it was happening on all the initial comments …did anyone else face the same problem ?

maybe 50% or more of these comments are all against robert for “taking her back” calling him weak and other derogatory remarks. But in my opinion a person who can find it in his/her heart to forgive and move on is much much stronger than anyone who cannot. It’s easy to give up when bad things happen, take the exit door once things don’t go your way, to let negative public opinion dictate your course of action that’s the (as people in this forum likes to use) “pus*y” and spineless way. A relationship is hard no matter what or who you are whether a celebrity or a private person.. it is how you move forward that will tell what your true character is. I may not share the majority opinion here, but I think that if at a young age of 22 and 26 they are able to keep their heads and look in their hearts of what to them is truly valuable despite these abusive remarks against them then all i can say is good luck and I do admire them for how they try to live their own lives. The hurtful words people say in this forum is really cyber bullying.. and before someone lectures me this is a gossip site, it still does not excuse that kind of behavior where you can tear someone down behind the comforts that a cloud of anonymity gives you. Let them live and make their own mistakes.. if you hate it then just don’t watch their movies but good gracious don’t attack them.

To those who say THEY look like hobos, sorry but Pattinson looks perfectly good.He’s catching a flight, he looks just fine.

KS looks like a juvenile delinquet . It takes the sheen out of Rob’s class act and one starts wondering …..is he classy ???? or just a figment of our imagination .

it is trully bizzare to want to stay with a girl who humiliated him publically …and who will be in the lime light for all the wrong reasons for a long time to come .
People used to feel so positively about Rob , she brings so much negativity to his life and will continue to do for a long time to come . people dont like her as a person , and Rob continues to stay with her it is a matter of time all that dislike will tranfer to him as well , as it says a lot about his character to take the cheater back .
people were thinking he was with her for the promotions and were patiently waiting for them to get over but he is still with her and people are loosing patience . It is so hard to watch him with the cheater .
she will not be able to get out of her home wrecker image in near future but she will definitely bring Rob’s image and his career down .she is not loosing anything more after she lost her reputation in fact she is gaining credibility and retaining her fans support where as Rob is looking a weak man by taking her back and also loosing fans in the process . but it seems he does not care for anything except taking the cheater back . it is unbelievable !

@Rob – I agree that Kristen is defineing Rob for all the wrong reasons and this will be a trouble for Rob in the long run because Kristen already has a lable of a homewrecker and a cheater. Why bother being with someone with this reputation. Make a clean break and move on Rob.

@Rob: well said. I agree with you, but give it time, their movie is still out in theaters. Rob will kick her to the curb and move on.

Not for PR or the BO @ 11/26/2012 at 6:39 am

@green: Wanna bet???? Didn’t think so. You would lose if you did!

aquarius64 @ 11/26/2012 at 7:39 am

From the Examiner.com – re: Kristen back for SWATH2, Rupert out:

Robert Pattinson has four movies to do over the next year and a half and even Taylor Lautner and Ashley Greene are in big demand when it comes to offers, but really good offers for Kristen have waned since this affair. Kristen was hoping that the fallout from this affair wouldn’t hurt her career and now with this new offer for the movie sequel, things could be looking up.

Apparently the “momentary indiscretion” has damaged her professionally. She NEEDS SWATH2. Universal can say all it wants about having the script written ahead, the studio was hedging its bets in the early days of the scandal regarding bringing Kristen back. If the atmosphere now is still as toxic as it was in the early days she wouldn’t be back on. It’s still bad because trampire-themed stories about Kristen are coming out more.

Like I said in a earlier comment; Movie executives invest in actors that are marketable and can create a better return on their vestment and I’m not sure Rob can carry a movie on his own outside the hype of “Twilight”. The results from “Remember Me” and “Cosmopolis” weren’t that great at the box office. I’m team Rob but he needs to really work on his acting skills because a string of bad movies won’t attract me to the box office. Tom Cruise is around for a reason, he’s marketable and valuable to the box office.

I believe those are eye glasses Kristen is wearing not sunshades. Couldn’t they smile a little, they should be two of the happiest people on earth right now. Come on guy’s give us fans a smile!

LOL I have the same glasses