Beyonce: Forehead Kisses for Blue Ivy!

Beyonce: Forehead Kisses for Blue Ivy!

Beyonce rocks braids while kissing her daughter Blue Ivy‘s forehead on her Tumblr website, I Am Beyonce.

The 31-year-old entertainer recently posted a handwritten message to her fans, saying “From My Family to Yours. Wishing You a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Beyonce

Beyonce also shared pictures of herself looking fierce in different outfits, a black and white picture of her husband Jay-Z carrying Blue Ivy surrounded by trees, and a picture of the quote “Some people feel the rain, others get wet.”

In case you missed it, check out the recent picture of Beyonce in a bikini.

beyonce forehead kisses for blue ivy 01
beyonce forehead kisses for blue ivy 02
beyonce forehead kisses for blue ivy 03
beyonce forehead kisses for blue ivy 04
beyonce forehead kisses for blue ivy 05
beyonce forehead kisses for blue ivy 06
beyonce forehead kisses for blue ivy 07

idesoflove @ 11/24/2012 at 9:53 am

Why are they forever showing pictures of the baby and not show her face. If you want to be private then stop posting all these teasing pictures. I don’t understand it. I’m sure she is a cute baby, but this dumb stuff has been going on forever. Why show these pics when you won’t show the child.
It is boring at this point. I dont’ want to hear how they are doing it for the fans. That is total BS. They do it for attention because they don’t get a lot of it from the press.. wrongly so but truth.

@idesoflove: They LOVEEEEEE attention and think we live to see how rich and how much stuff they have. Because they know we’ll never be able to afford what they have, mansions, private planes, trips, clothes, etc…..typical a- holes with money but are still classless. btw, maybe they don’t show the babies face because she looks like her dad….which is not good when you think about it….Jayz’s face on a baby…umm…eww

Stop using me mommy @ 11/24/2012 at 10:06 am

Fakeonce is using her kid to get attention and stay relevant. She is the biggest two-faced bit@h in showbiz. Next to Slutgelina who is doing the same thing.

I agree keep the baby in the house and the pictures for your memories. Just raise your child and sign. PLEEEEZ.

idesoflove @ 11/24/2012 at 10:13 am

@Stop using me mommy:

sorry you are an idiot. NO not sorry you are an idiot. I don’t see certain celeb kids every day like we do with some of the others. and as a fan of some celebs I think you need to get your facts straight.

Beyonce is relevant. But I think if they just show the child’s face and be done with it

Beyawnce&Jay-xyz @ 11/24/2012 at 11:19 am

I bet this poor girl looks like her monkey father. That’s why they don’t show her face.

It still irks me that her name isn’t Ivy Blue. Blue Ivy? Blue Ivy is like a color tint for a gameboy.

@idesoflove:

Beyonce is relevant. Good. Justify what uve just said, moron….

@Stop using me mommy:

1000% true. Slutgelina, lol….

Phoebe Buffay @ 11/24/2012 at 12:32 pm

I was thinking “how can you say something bad about this ?” and then I read the comments and I have to say you guys will always surprise me. BeyoncĂ© and Jay Z loves attention ? lmao then who don’t because seriously if these two love attention I’d like to see a a-list celebrity who doesn’t.

Beyonce is a famewh0re….too bad she cant atyle herself for ****. And Tumblr is supposed to be for personal pics not professionally done pics.
I like Jayz though..,he doesnt seem as shallow as his wife

@ Amanda Blue actually looks like both of her parents and is a cute chubby baby. I think they want to share a little glimpse of their life as parents but not too much. Nothing wrong with that.

what is her point posting a photo of her baby at all if it’s showing the back of her head? enough of your baby’s head already don’t want to show us what your kid looks like? stop promoting her. famewh0re.

so fake.. whats worse is that everyone (the tumblr population) believe her bullsh&t.

We’re clearly not worthy enough to see the second coming of the Savior, whom the Knowles-Carters think is their newborn child, Blue. Keep that kid in the nursery if you don’t want photos being taken of her. No one cares about her freaking head.

She should be the poster child for TRYING TOO HARD. Those pictures of her in the three poses are laughable. Trying too hard to be hipster, cool, chic, and WHITE by the way. Her skin was never this light, so I’m thinking she’s hitting those skin bleaching creams.

I think the reason why they keep hiding the girl’s face is to keep the mystery alive, and hence keep the attention on them alive. Just a ploy, nothing else.

@idesoflove: They haven’t shown a picture of the baby’s face because they haven’t decided on which one they want.

@idesoflove: Why do they need to show their baby face, no disrespect, but it is their baby so they have all the rights

evangelist 42 @ 11/28/2012 at 9:35 pm

we are made in the image of God, why do you speak such evil suggesting she look like her father, referring to his as a monkey. Her husband is a handsome black man, a father, and Beyonce is beautiful. Their baby is an angel sent from Heaven. I pray that GOD touches your heart to no longer talk about people in the name of Jesus.

i agree why keep showing the baby back head whats that about im not trying to dis the baby maybe she know her baby girl not pretty she knows how jayz looks like why even have a baby your ashame about i guess it was about the money an we all know jayz sold his soul for all that money beyonce sold her soul i guess blue will be in danger for her parent wealth