Brad Pitt: Newly Released 'Killing Them Softly' Trailer - Watch Now!

Brad Pitt: Newly Released 'Killing Them Softly' Trailer - Watch Now!

Brad Pitt sits in a raft while filming scenes for his upcoming film World War Z on Saturday (November 24) in the South Coast of England.

Last week, the 48-year-old actor was seen shooting scenes with a co-star in London.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

Check out the newly released trailer below for Brad‘s upcoming film Killing Them Softly, also starring James Gandolfini and Ray Liotta.

Mark your calendars, Killing Them Softly is out in theaters on Friday, November 30!

Brad Pitt – ‘Killing Them Softly’ Trailer

15+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt filming on a raft in England…

brad pitt newly released killing them softly trailer watch now 01

• Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 716 » Show All

The Griffin Passant ‏@griffinpassant
“BRAD PITT” iPad Cases by OTIS PORRITT http://www.redbubble.com/people/griffinpassant/works/9648068-brad-pitt?p=ipad-case … via @redbubble

That seems a scheen where they meeti their kids or something WWZ is sounding great more and more.
Liked this tralier of KTS. There is a chance that we may only get interviews monday from Brad with Extra and ET not a premiere pics . well at least there will get interview very tiny promotion for this movie still looking forward to it.
so Angie is in cambodia? Hope we see the pics of the kids with her. Some one here said last time she is writing some story about Cambodia or something like that . May be she went to get more inspiration? Nah it is more like something got to do with her project there. Anyways more pics and interviews we need. Get it JPs :)

Passing Through @ 11/24/2012 at 4:59 pm

# 45 QQQQ @ 11/24/2012 at 2:18 pm
a lurker @ 11/24/2012 at 2:13 pm
As frustrating and annoying as all the fake tweet sightings can be, there’s one good thing to come out of it – These days the paps generally have ZERO idea of where they really are. And that’s why there have been so few pix the last 9 months. Brad and Angie have shut them down for the most part and all the conflicting tweets make it that much harder for pap agencies to track them down.

I saw ‘Killing them Softly’ about a month ago and it was ok, not great, just ok.

Passing Through @ 11/24/2012 at 5:17 pm

# 53 Wonderbust @ 11/24/2012 at 2:31 pm
I don’t know that TSLP is “under-performing” considering it’s only in 367 theaters. I think Harvey may have the wrong strategy with the way he’s releasing this movie. He’s trying to build WOM but there’s just too much competition right now. Lincoln has the best PSA of the top 3 movies – better than Twilight by $700 and Skyfall by $800 – and better than TSLP by $500. They probably should have waited until AFTER the Turkey Day weekend to start rolling it out. It’s R-rated and as as Nikki Finke pointed out – JLaw’s Hunger Games fans can’t go see it – and they’re going to Twilight anyway. I wonder when TWC is going to go wider with this movie? Next week – against their own KTS? Both of which are R-rated. That seems dumb and counter-productive for both films. Neither movie cost much to make, so it’s not like there’s a ton of money at stake for either film. IIRC I read that TWC only paid $8MIL for the release rights to TSLP. I do think it would be funny if the movie fell flat at the BO though. Especially when a lot of critics labeled it as “can’t miss” after TIFF and declared it a sure $100MIL hit. Plus…I really can’t stand Closet Boy. His beady rabbit eyes give me the shivers…and not the good shivers. I’m talking “child-toucher axe muderer serial killer” shivers…

Passing Through @ 11/24/2012 at 5:20 pm

# 54 Rose @ 11/24/2012 at 2:36 pm
Rose -
I saw the pix. It’s more than a little excessive. But…GA apparently sucks in a fight because he’s a good 4 inches taller than OM and outweighs by at least 30 pounds. Unless he deliberately took a beating I’m guessing GA and his pretty face haven’t been in many fights…

@Rose
I didn’t see the photos of Gabriel’s face. I’m so disgusted by Halle.. The more I read about her antics, the more I despise her.
@PT
Yes, then Ellen responded I guess that means Brad Pitt. She completely forgot who Ellen put Brad up against.

idesoflove @ 11/24/2012 at 5:24 pm

@Ellgy:

well to each his own.. I can’t wait to see it.

Seeing KTS this weekend- been waiting SO LONG to say that!! Re: Halle’s fight club- I’ve seen at different sites that OM’s dad is a champion boxer & that GA grew up in foster care, so that could impact the result. All so sad for the kid.

I wonder if the press day means Monday KTS premiere. We will find it out on Monday
=================

Pietro Filipponi ‏@Poni_Boy

“Brad Pitt is occupied and will not be able to attend the Killing Them Softly press day. Ray Liotta will be attending instead.”

idesoflove @ 11/24/2012 at 5:49 pm

@tweet:

NO this was for another event. NOT MONDAY.

Passing Through @ 11/24/2012 at 4:59 pm
True.. but I only posted those tweets because the MORON troll was wetting her pant!es regarding the Cambodian tweets. Just showing that there were other tweets from a different part of the world claiming to have seen her.
The paps as well as people-tab harass the folks who post tweets in order to get information. Like that people-tab story about the X-mas letters. If it wasn’t for the English weather, I would want them stay in England for a long while, (make it their home base) especially where they stayed while she did Maleficent as well as these re-shoots. They have been able to enjoy their stay with minimal intrusion. Even the folks who do see them have respect for their privacy, they hardly ever take any pics.

Brad looks good but I can’t wait he finishes wwz and cut the hair.

Both WWZ and KTS look badass. Can’t wait to see them.

Brad is always great when he is natural to things but when he trys hard he always fail. I hope he get that.
that said I can’t wait for monday. May be he and Angie surprise us by going together to the permier you never know with them two. Regardless, monday will be a bit of fun with some things to look forward to in JP land.

Looks great, can’t wait to see both.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/24/2012 at 7:26 pm

Can’t wait for this movie.

Just saw a piece of Brad’s bro Doug Pitt on ET. I think it is so cool that Doug kept some of Brad’s movie memorabilia. I got a big house.

OT
Did anyone play the power ball tonight like in 3 hrs. 325m. Men may be this time I will hit the jackpot or my friend hit it so he can give me 8 mil as I told I want

Bringing over Rose’s comments from previous threads:

@Rose:

Anyone seen Gabriel Aubrey’s face on TMZ? Looking at his picture OM gave him a good beat down. GA must be cursing the day he set eyes on HB. OM will regret the day he set eyes on her at a later date. What a mess!!!
>>>>>>>
I agree that OM will regret the day he started dating HB.
I’ve got to wonder too, what’s wrong with OM though? He never looks happy. He’s dated many beautiful women. He doesn’t seem like a truly bad guy – in the jenho or gigolo sense of the word. Perhaps he’s not exactly faithful but he was a rock for Kylie Minogue when she fought breast cancer, a truly devoted friend from Kylie’s own account despite the fact that even then, I don’t think their romantic relationship was going very far.
Ai yah yah! Goes to show, it ain’t money, fame, beauty, intelligence that brings happiness though all these factors can help. But at some stage, we must make choices that we know are good for us. OM, in choosing HB, isn’t choosing happiness, that’s for sure!
Most of all, sad for the child Nahla.

I want a brad pitt, Can someone clone him?

Iconic Brad @ 11/24/2012 at 9:35 pm

Can’t wait for WWZ, I don’t think Brad has played the handsome hero before.

OMGosh.. someone posted that the Xcons had a picture of Halle our with her daughter and she was escorted by armed police.. NOW really that is a bit too much. Gabriel got in a fight with Olivier not Halle. He never touched her. Now she makes this huge display of going to some event surrounded by armed guards or police. Now this.. well she is milking this for all it’s worth. She didn’t feel the need for IN YOUR FACE SECURITY when they went to dinner after the brawl or Olivier didn’t need security when he hit the store to by some drink.

Gabriel is not a smart man and Halle is really playing this for all it’s worth. UGH just disgusting

Brad is beautiful, now and always. I’m loving his rugged look.

So looking forward to both movies, only he and Angie get me going to the theater these days.

@jmho: I hope you are right awww that is actually cute Brad doing that . Want know which kind and for what?
it seems so little quite here today. ok monday

@Mongelina:

Head back to IUC with the other nutcases. I’m sure Ian the PIG has some stupid nonsense clue for you freaks to spend weeks trying to figure out. Oh the answer is always the same. You are obsessed over brad and angie.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 716 » Show All