Justin Bieber Defends Wearing Overalls to Meet Prime Minister

Justin Bieber Defends Wearing Overalls to Meet Prime Minister

Justin Bieber defends his choice to wear overalls to meet Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper on his Instagram.

The 18-year-old singer defended himself after reading an article written by The Daily Mail’s Hayley Peterson, who called him a “white trash prince.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Justin Bieber

Justin wrote, “The pic of me and the Prime Minister was taken in a room in the arena where i was performing at that day. I walked straight from my meet and greet to him, if you “Hayley” expect me to have a change of clothes let a loan [sic] a suit at that specific time that’s crazy, It wasn’t like it was like I was going into his environment we were at a hockey arena. Wow am i ever white trash hayley peterson lol.”

The day before, Justin was spotted in Toronto, where he was rehearsing to perform at the half time show for the Grey Cup.

justin bieber defends wearing overalls to meet prime minister 01
justin bieber defends wearing overalls to meet prime minister 02
justin bieber defends wearing overalls to meet prime minister 03
justin bieber defends wearing overalls to meet prime minister 04
justin bieber defends wearing overalls to meet prime minister 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS @ 11/25/2012 at 11:02 pm

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they can hear, and see what your visually thinking
this is the absolute complete truth!!!!!
The reason a lot of Asians have completely expressionless faces, segregate from everybody else-only associate with Asians and don’t associate with non Asians that much, are very untalkative, and are very unfriendly in general is to avoid accidentally revealing that they can read minds by accidentally showing a facial expression or dirty look when someone thinks, or visually pictures something in their mind they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc because those people might see that and really wonder what that was that just happened there and see the connection, and they might accidentally say something similar to what the person was just thinking and going to say. If they all associated with non Asians a lot more then there would be a lot more people around for them to accidentally show facial expressions when those people think things they don’t like etc, so they segregate and only associate with Asians so there won’t be anyone around for them to see that and have any accidents happen in the first place.
Try thinking, best yet visually picturing in your mind something absolutely wild as you possibly can when you are around Asians, and try looking for Asians who give people particular looks, especially dirty looks for what appears to be for completely no reason.
I know this may sound crazy, impossible and unbelievable, BUT IT ISN’T CRAZY WHEN IT’S TRUE
YOU HAVE TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!!!!
THE WORLD HAS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________
Please read everything above the line!
Please also post this onto Facebook and anywhere you can!!!! Everyone need to know this!!!!!

@ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS:

I just posted it onto my Facebook wall! :)

YOU

ARE

WHITE TRASH
WHITE TRASH

WHITE TRASH
WHITE TRASH

WHITE TRASH
WHITE TRASH

To be fair… no one should EVER wear that outfit, no matter what they are doing/who they are meeting. Ugh.

He is so disrespectful it is not even funny. I get young people trying to be cool and buck the system. But when you go to an event to honor you; YOU DRESS IA RESPECTFUL WAY. And yes you could have put on a suit.

Bad example to young people that follow him. I’m sure he thinks he is the sh*t but don’t care it was wrong.

oh gawd..lol

Wow…I am in my late thirties and I am so ashamed of this generation. They have everything their parents did not have, so much resources at their fingertips and still they can’t speak/write proper english!!!!!

Yes, he is white trash. Not having a suit at the arena is one thing, but if you don’t have one then at least look respectable. At the very least he should take off the hat. He may as well have given him a high-five instead of a handshake

Canada gave the Diamond Jubilee Medal to the last Canadian on this planet who deserves any kind of medal. It says that the Diamond Jubilee Medal is given to Canadians “who have made a significant contribution to a particular province, territory, region or community within Canada, or an achievement abroad that brings credit to Canada.” I bet they regretted it when Justin Bieber showed up to the award ceremony looking like some cartoon!

Yes, Justin you could’ve dressed up by wearing a tuxedo or something more formal, I’m sure the PM wouldn’t have mind at all as long you wanted to show some respect and say “Sorry I’m a bit late, I wanted to look presentable.” but no you thought you’d look “cool” in your Of Mice and Men clothes? Now go back to the ABC of education you junior douche!

No one cares in Canada just the crazy media and haters.
Give it a rest.

Justin Bieber is bring overalls back….lol

dressed up for a playdate? @ 11/25/2012 at 11:30 pm

..on a serious note, if this was the american president he wouldn’t have dressed that way so why wasn’t the prime minister seen in the same light? disgusting and disrespectful.. hes not a child.. even though he dresses like one

His grammar is terrible.

Good for him for standing up to that b!tch. People need to focus less on what celebrities wear and more on their talent. I’m not saying Beiber is talented, but people need to give him a break.

I’m sorry he’s 18?… He looks more like a 5 year old…

This is NOT about “young people” wanting to be cool. THIS little prick and his crazed army of “followers” think that he can do or say anything, and anyone who disagrees is a “H8TER”. Can’t wait until he fades like the rest of them.

You are absurd, JB. Have you no sense of decorum? One has no propriety by dressing so riduculously. PLEASE represent America by following sensible dress codes and reverence for those in positions of authority and esteem. REALLY, now!

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 11/25/2012 at 11:37 pm

…He’s the new poster boy for Wigggers. I’m sure Vanilla Ice is proud, next thing you know he’ll be wearing his clothes backwards .LOL

Anne Marie @ 11/25/2012 at 11:45 pm

Leave the boy alone. Harper is a fascist, corporate tool who deserves no respect or consideration.

He could have AT LEAST taken off his dumb hat, what an *******. And im pretty he sure he could have brought a suit….don’t like 50 people go everywhere with him, couldn’t one of them carry a suit for him? Such a disrespectful little ****.

I love how everyone gets so upset over the Biebs … you people need to get lives. Maybe Santa can bring you lives for Christmas but i’m sure you hate the way he dresses too.

He looks like he just walked out of a trailer park .

I don’t care for this kid but come on, he was performing and met the prime minister during the show. Anyone who has gone backstage to greet an entertainer and get a picture would have the same experience.

wow i lost several brain cells reading his reply.
it doesn’t matter if he just took a late night **** or walked out of a gay bar with his crotch grabbing friends, there is NO excuse to be dressed like that when meeting somebody of that status. NONE.
considering how rich he is and how many people are at his disposal, i’m sure they would have found something acceptable in his wardrobe and make him change, but even if he REALLY couldn’t change his clothes (which i highly doubt.. people can change clothes pretty damn fast in the car.. or in the restroom), he should have clipped/buttoned that other damn shoulder strap and taken off his stupid hat. disrespectful little ****. true white trash. a complete embarrassment to the human race.

@ozzie: you still believe in santa ? O_o

@ninadrake:
Why would he represent America? He’s Canadian. Having said that, he looks like a complete tool. Even if it was an outfit for a show, it’s a stupid one. He dresses like an idiot most of the time.

That and he looks like an 18 year old girl. Nothing masculine about him at all. I’ve seen guys younger that look more manly than this kid. Not that he has to be some muscle bound, facial hair sporting, hulk or something, but he’s so feminine looking. Ugh

Your political views are irrelevant. Whether you are a fan of Harper’s or don’t believe in what he believes he is the Prime Minister of Canada and it is totally disrespectful to meet the Prime Minister. He could have just put on a shirt and tie, which would have taken 2 minutes. He accepted a prestigious award… I think it’s not unreasonable to expect that he would dress up, even if he had just been rehearsing.

this just really frustrates/offends/angers me as a Canadian

If he knew he was going to meet the prime minister he could have at least quickly change into a nicer shirt, doesn’t even need to be super formal. Even if he didn’t and for some reason didn’t have the time to change, at least wear the other overall strap and look a bit more presentable.

Random Person @ 11/26/2012 at 12:10 am

But Justin, you KNEW you were going from the meet & greet to see him, right? So why did this kid not dress decent earlier on in respectful preparation for meeting the PM? This is a BS excuse kid.

Hey, I wore that outfit once…in my baby pictures when I was 2.

What a tw-t. Stop being such a whiny little b-tch about one critical statement about you and to be honest he did look like white trash. Seriously, his fans need to grow up and get over the hype of this kid.

Is it me or does he look like Brian Austin Green back in his 90210 days ? LMAO !

@Jamie:
Who cares that he doesn´t look manly. Not every male has to look manly to pleasure your faggy eyes

No matter how he was dressed, he could have taken his hat off.
He needs a lesson or two (or 20) in manners and deportment.
Anyone who doesn’t care about good manners IS white/brown/black trash.

Wonder if he would wear those clothes if he ever visits the “Sixteenth Chapel”?
He’s rich. Can they not get a tutor to travel with him? He really needs to be educated in so many things.

Get Over It! @ 11/26/2012 at 1:42 am

I understand that people find it offensive that he wore a casual outfit to meet the prime minister but you are making this a bigger issue than it actually is. The prime minister didn’t even have a problem with it but you do. Yes, he is a role model to many young people but I find it insulting that people just automatically think that the younger generation just do whatever they see. We do have minds of our own, so that argument needs to be thrown out. Do you even realize the many things he does for people? The wishes he grants for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the time and money he donates? Oh I’m sorry you were too focused on what he wore because yes his outfit choice was so important that you had to comment on how hideous it was or disrespectful he was. Just remember the prime minister found nothing wrong with what he wore but yes you all did. Really he’s white trash because of the outfit he decided to wear? Yes, because that’s what defines a person.

Why does he insist on dressing like a jackass?

@Get Over It!: grow up kiddo, in several situations you HAVE TO dress properly. There is a specific dress-code you have to follow to show your RESPECT. Maybe one day when you dress up like him and come to your job interview you will pay the price. I cannot believe we live in the world where even relevant dressing up is such a problem.

oh pls u guys should give him a break he’s just a kid!

His grammar, style and education are terrible.

Dave Franco @ 11/26/2012 at 2:12 am

Bieber fans will always defend him no matter what. Always. But this is not appropriate clothing people. I like the fact Bieber is a good ambassador to Canada, but you gotta act more respectable than that.

its ‘let alone’.. not ‘let a loan’ lol.

@Lea:

Sorry, your generation raised us. I’m sure everyone from your generation is perfect when it comes to grammar though, right?

Not perfect, but at least we try.
At least we know the difference between words such as their, there, they’re, your and you’re.
Not to mention “a loan” does not mean ‘alone’.
“16th Chapel” *head desk*

@Lea: I agree with you, but one thing to think about is that this actual generation was educated by the last one, yours…

Four for you Hayley Peterson!!!!!!

Justin Bieber is the new Vanilla Ice!

an 18 year old who’s dress like a toddler! someone please make him disappear already! lol.

He knows it is wrong otherwise he would not even care what the writer of daily mail said !

im gonna kill this haley bysh, justin bieber can look good in anything, he can wear anything he wants, how dose it offend her what she wears? he can wear a bin bag and he can still look hawt, idc wot he wears, he is my inspiration, he is my hero, my life is sh!t and hes keepin me alive, noones gonna hurt him, mabey he dosnt care, but i do. ¬.¬

Ultimately I blame the pandering Harper.

@IFakinLoveJustinBieber: LOL i’m going to guess you’re a bored 30 yr old? good try though!

His lack of vocabulary just astounds me.

C’mon… give the guy a break, Usually when you ‘bicth’ against somebody it’s because you wish you were like that person or at least have something just like him or in common. Was we aware that he was having a meet and greet with the PM? In all of this, you have all inside you a bit of love for the Bieb!

@Alex: fu ck you and fu ck off

stupid kid..those money surely can’t buy you BRAIN

Justin Beiber know how to talk and spell real good!
LOL Good grief…wow

@floxy: Funny age is just a number when he wants to get away with everything but when someone perceives criticisms or negativity instead of just truth…”oh he is just a kid”. He is “like everyone else”. Just total bieber trash.

What do you expect? He’s not into reading and writing and people are afraid of him.

He can’t even get famous In Canada. He earned money from little girls in US (mainly) and around Asia.

I don’t care about this old and **** minister

kathy martin @ 11/26/2012 at 12:58 pm

I don’t care where he was or what he was doing he should have taken his hat off at least in respect. I am a canadian he was getting one of our highest awards. Show so class and go meet the prime minster again in a suit

@IFakinLoveJustinBieber: you need to get off the computer and find a life

It’s let alone not let a loan lol

BieberCanSuckIt @ 11/26/2012 at 4:33 pm

Backwards hat and overalls!
What a douchebag.

I guess this is his white trash ghetto look.

Most appropriate clothes for heads of state.

I’m more upset by the fact that he said “let a loan” instead of “let alone”. That’s basic English.

@dressed up for a playdate?:

I don’t think people are reading why he had on his overalls. He was performing! It was not an official meet and greet. It was not planned.
What is wrong with all of you haters?! Do you not comprehend the situation?!

Justing Bieber in charge of giving people a real, legitimate reason to want to beat him to a pulp. What kind of degenerate f*ck accepts an award from the Prime Minister while wearing this sh*t. Words can’t describe the lack of respect he shows. Justin Bieber is literally Hitler. Well not really, Hitler at least wore tuxedos.

i don’t even understand his english…still a disrespect. Could’ve at least removed that one strap of overalls or put the other one on to make it “a bit” decent.

Not planned?
Then i guess that wall of flags just showed up on its own?
There is no defense for this.

His English is like proper though.

His English is proper though.

@Chiara: First of all, that’s insulting homophobic commenting. Secondly, I’m a girl, so your comment doesn’t make any sense. Moving on then…

Yes, this ass knew he was meeting him at a specific tome and place. He acted like an arrogant **** the whole time there, even refusing to meet the Commissioner of The CFL’s daughter and being a total prick.
Remember Biebs, What you give out you get back 3x.

The big stupid hat is nerdy. And he’s a fug.

I can’t wait to watch the inevitable crash and burn of this horrid little ****.

He’s 18 years old, give him a break. If he were older when he became famous, he would most likely look at these situations differently. He, like MOST teenagers, don’t see things the way adults do. When I was 18 I wouldn’t see the big deal in changing my clothes just to meet someone… He is 18 years old, let him be a kid and expect teenage decisions from a teenager.

charles dickens @ 12/01/2012 at 12:08 pm

WHO CARES?! Gawd Stephen Harper is a LOSER. I wouldn’t dress up to meet that waste of skin either! GOOD FOR YOU JUSTIN! I am a woman in her 40s, not a teenager sticking up for him because I am a fan. I believe you get respect if you give it, Stephen gets none from me.

HeLikesMen @ 12/10/2012 at 7:27 pm

Ummm…who the hell would wear this anyways?