Brad Pitt: 'Killing Them Softly' Premiere!

Brad Pitt: 'Killing Them Softly' Premiere!

Brad Pitt he arrives at the premiere of his flick Killing Them Softly held at the SVA Theater on Monday (November 26) in New York City.

The 48-year-old actor’s film hits theaters this Friday (November 30)! Be sure to check it out.

Also at the premiere was Brad‘s co-star James Gandolfini.

While on his press tour for the movie, Brad spoke to MTV about his political beliefs.

“Equality, absolutely. That’s what defines us. That’s what makes us great. Listen, if it doesn’t sit well in your religion, let your God sort it out in the end,” Brad said. “We’re equal.”

25+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt at the Killing Them Softly premiere…

brad pitt killing them softly premiere 01

Posted to: Brad Pitt, James Gandolfini

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All

what is that outfit.

Where is Angie?

I don’t like the hair!
I would love to check out the movie!

bradpittsucks @ 11/26/2012 at 8:20 pm

ugly old overrated and washed up. terrible actor that doesn’t deserve any attention. jj is such a queen. awful awful awful. you fans are morons.

the look … the hair…the outfit… Angie didn’t come because she’s ashamed to be with him in this allure

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 8:21 pm

You gorgeous hunk of man Brad.

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 8:22 pm

Thank you for the pictures Jared!

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 8:22 pm

I can’t wait to see his interviews

@Mona: They broke up. Will announce it in two weeks when the bulk of the box office is finished. They’re still committed to the children and will behave as adults for their sake.

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 8:23 pm

I wish Angelina could be there with you Brad but we understand you two are taking care of business.

He looks gorgeous! His hair is a little longer but it looks good. I was hoping Angelina would be with him but i think she’s in Cambodia.

I told my hubby he’s seeing the movie with me. I know he’ll like it. I saw his part 1,interview on E earlier tonight. It be on again tonight at 11:30pm.

Love ya Brad, you look great.

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 8:23 pm

I hope all the JP fans had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 8:24 pm

Yes he always looks gorgeous. This is the most gorgeous man in the world.

Well this is more like it. Thanks jared for the pics Brad looks good and the film is getting good reviews.

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 8:24 pm

I can’t wait to see Brad in KTS. Brad you are the BEST!

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 8:26 pm

I want to thank all the fans on the previous Brad thread for all the articles, tweets, comments.
Looking forward to reading Brad’s interview in People this Friday.

Passing Through @ 11/26/2012 at 8:26 pm

How strange…Brad’s NOT wearing skinny jeans…hmmm…

@lauren:

are you special????

… it’s called jeans, shirt, jacket.. How you find something negative is just how you haters work. Don’t like him then go to a thread of someone you do like

Passing Through @ 11/26/2012 at 8:26 pm

Here’s another Brad interview – this one with MTV talking about gay marriage and the drug war…

Nov 26 2012 6:29 PM EST 217

Brad Pitt On Gay Marriage: Equality ‘Defines Us’

But the actor finds it ‘curious’ that marriage equality and marijuana legalization are always linked in the media.

By Kara Warner (@karawarner) , with reporting by Josh Horowitz (@joshuahorowitz)

If there’s one important thing to like about Brad Pitt — and there are many likable traits to choose from — it’s the fact that the celebrated actor uses his celebrity power to do good things for people and the world.

When MTV News caught up with Pitt recently during the press day for “Killing Them Softly,” his upcoming crime-thriller-with-a-message, we asked for his thoughts on the socially progressive results in the recent election on the issues of legalizing gay marriage — a cause Pitt publicly supports — and marijuana in some states.

“Equality, absolutely, that’s what defines us. It’s what makes us great,” Pitt said when asked about what he thinks about Maine, Maryland and Washington legalizing gay marriage. “If it doesn’t sit well with your religion, let your God sort it out in the end, but that’s us. We’re equal.”

One thing that has Pitt scratching his head, however, is the fact that gay marriage and the legalization of marijuana are being linked together in the media.

“I don’t understand that,” he said, adding that the two issues should be treated with equal but separate importance and media coverage. “I do believe that we should be responsible for our own choices in talking about the drug laws, and that the drug war is an ultimate failure and that the billions and billions of dollars that we’ve committed to it, there’s got to be a better way. I don’t believe in incarceration over education — don’t get me started. But there’s real damage to drugs; that is not the same as with gay marriage. Since the last round [of elections], they’ve been linked in every article. I find that curious.”

And while the actor/philanthropist has no problem continuing to talk about and bring public awareness to the issues, he’s dreading the time when he has to have the “Say No to Drugs” conversation with his children.

“I think there’s an age of understanding and there’s a reason why there are no old drug addicts: It either kills you or you get out,” he said. “I’m going to leave it at that point right there.”

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 8:26 pm

@Passing Through:
You are funny Passing Through.

Looks like Brad put on a little weight and it looks great on him.

Brad’s THE MAN!

ASIANS REALLY CAN READ MINDS!! @ 11/26/2012 at 8:31 pm

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they can hear, and see what your visually thinking
this is the absolute complete truth!!!!!
The reason a lot of Asians have completely expressionless faces, segregate from everybody else-only associate with Asians and don’t associate with non Asians that much, are very untalkative, and are very unfriendly in general is to avoid accidentally revealing that they can read minds by accidentally showing a facial expression or dirty look when someone thinks, or visually pictures something in their mind they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc because those people might see that and really wonder what that was that just happened there and see the connection, and they might accidentally say something similar to what the person was just thinking and going to say. If they all associated with non Asians a lot more then there would be a lot more people around for them to accidentally show facial expressions when those people think things they don’t like etc, so they segregate and only associate with Asians so there won’t be anyone around for them to see that and have any accidents happen in the first place.
YOU HAVE TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!!!!
THE WORLD HAS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!!!
_______________________________________________________________________________
It is very important that you read everything because it explains everything!!!! I know very many people who know that Asians can read minds now!!! Please tell all of your friends and family!!!!!

ASIANS REALLY CAN READ MINDS!! @ 11/26/2012 at 8:31 pm

Try thinking, best yet visually picturing in your mind something absolutely wild as you possibly can when you are around Asians, and try looking for Asians who give people particular looks, especially dirty looks for what appears to be for completely no reason.

Get a Haircut! @ 11/26/2012 at 8:32 pm

I had the biggest crush on him. He use to be so hot. It’s been downhill for the past 5 years…

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 8:33 pm

Let me say hi and thank you to all my wonderful friends on line…..Rose, I hope you are 100% recovered and things are swiftly getting back to normal on Long Island.
Phool, I hope you are doing really well and had a fantastic Holiday. And hello to my friend Tish. Hope you are feeling better. No more Shingles. Premalee,,, Hi lady… Dawne, Jaye always love your posts. Busted….great posts always. Wonderbust…….thanks for your posts…..Jen the Hag, and all of you incredible JP fans. You are all so very much appreciated. Please forgive me for those names I left out.
Thank you FYI/FYI2 for all the great videos and tweets.
Thanks to annon for the articles.
Hi FALP hope you had a great holiday. And Lylian I loved that post on Warren Buffet. I, too, LOVE Mr. Buffet. He makes such good sense.
I want him to live forever! :) Cliniqua thanks for all your great post, the same to Passing Through.
Hi Nan, Anustin and all you wonderful Fans.
Hello to Cesar and Cesar it was so nice to read your posts.
I hope this does not go into moderation!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All