Brad Pitt: 'Killing Them Softly' Premiere!

Brad Pitt: 'Killing Them Softly' Premiere!

Brad Pitt he arrives at the premiere of his flick Killing Them Softly held at the SVA Theater on Monday (November 26) in New York City.

The 48-year-old actor’s film hits theaters this Friday (November 30)! Be sure to check it out.

Also at the premiere was Brad‘s co-star James Gandolfini.

While on his press tour for the movie, Brad spoke to MTV about his political beliefs.

“Equality, absolutely. That’s what defines us. That’s what makes us great. Listen, if it doesn’t sit well in your religion, let your God sort it out in the end,” Brad said. “We’re equal.”

25+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt at the Killing Them Softly premiere…

brad pitt killing them softly premiere 01
brad pitt killing them softly premiere 28
brad pitt killing them softly premiere 29

Getty

what is that outfit.

Where is Angie?

I don’t like the hair!
I would love to check out the movie!

bradpittsucks @ 11/26/2012 at 8:20 pm

ugly old overrated and washed up. terrible actor that doesn’t deserve any attention. jj is such a queen. awful awful awful. you fans are morons.

the look … the hair…the outfit… Angie didn’t come because she’s ashamed to be with him in this allure

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 8:21 pm

You gorgeous hunk of man Brad.

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 8:22 pm

Thank you for the pictures Jared!

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 8:22 pm

I can’t wait to see his interviews

@Mona: They broke up. Will announce it in two weeks when the bulk of the box office is finished. They’re still committed to the children and will behave as adults for their sake.

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 8:23 pm

I wish Angelina could be there with you Brad but we understand you two are taking care of business.

He looks gorgeous! His hair is a little longer but it looks good. I was hoping Angelina would be with him but i think she’s in Cambodia.

I told my hubby he’s seeing the movie with me. I know he’ll like it. I saw his part 1,interview on E earlier tonight. It be on again tonight at 11:30pm.

Love ya Brad, you look great.

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 8:23 pm

I hope all the JP fans had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 8:24 pm

Yes he always looks gorgeous. This is the most gorgeous man in the world.

Well this is more like it. Thanks jared for the pics Brad looks good and the film is getting good reviews.

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 8:24 pm

I can’t wait to see Brad in KTS. Brad you are the BEST!

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 8:26 pm

I want to thank all the fans on the previous Brad thread for all the articles, tweets, comments.
Looking forward to reading Brad’s interview in People this Friday.

Passing Through @ 11/26/2012 at 8:26 pm

How strange…Brad’s NOT wearing skinny jeans…hmmm…

@lauren:

are you special????

… it’s called jeans, shirt, jacket.. How you find something negative is just how you haters work. Don’t like him then go to a thread of someone you do like

Passing Through @ 11/26/2012 at 8:26 pm

Here’s another Brad interview – this one with MTV talking about gay marriage and the drug war…

Nov 26 2012 6:29 PM EST 217

Brad Pitt On Gay Marriage: Equality ‘Defines Us’

But the actor finds it ‘curious’ that marriage equality and marijuana legalization are always linked in the media.

By Kara Warner (@karawarner) , with reporting by Josh Horowitz (@joshuahorowitz)

If there’s one important thing to like about Brad Pitt — and there are many likable traits to choose from — it’s the fact that the celebrated actor uses his celebrity power to do good things for people and the world.

When MTV News caught up with Pitt recently during the press day for “Killing Them Softly,” his upcoming crime-thriller-with-a-message, we asked for his thoughts on the socially progressive results in the recent election on the issues of legalizing gay marriage — a cause Pitt publicly supports — and marijuana in some states.

“Equality, absolutely, that’s what defines us. It’s what makes us great,” Pitt said when asked about what he thinks about Maine, Maryland and Washington legalizing gay marriage. “If it doesn’t sit well with your religion, let your God sort it out in the end, but that’s us. We’re equal.”

One thing that has Pitt scratching his head, however, is the fact that gay marriage and the legalization of marijuana are being linked together in the media.

“I don’t understand that,” he said, adding that the two issues should be treated with equal but separate importance and media coverage. “I do believe that we should be responsible for our own choices in talking about the drug laws, and that the drug war is an ultimate failure and that the billions and billions of dollars that we’ve committed to it, there’s got to be a better way. I don’t believe in incarceration over education — don’t get me started. But there’s real damage to drugs; that is not the same as with gay marriage. Since the last round [of elections], they’ve been linked in every article. I find that curious.”

And while the actor/philanthropist has no problem continuing to talk about and bring public awareness to the issues, he’s dreading the time when he has to have the “Say No to Drugs” conversation with his children.

“I think there’s an age of understanding and there’s a reason why there are no old drug addicts: It either kills you or you get out,” he said. “I’m going to leave it at that point right there.”

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 8:26 pm

@Passing Through:
You are funny Passing Through.

Looks like Brad put on a little weight and it looks great on him.

Brad’s THE MAN!

ASIANS REALLY CAN READ MINDS!! @ 11/26/2012 at 8:31 pm

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they can hear, and see what your visually thinking
this is the absolute complete truth!!!!!
The reason a lot of Asians have completely expressionless faces, segregate from everybody else-only associate with Asians and don’t associate with non Asians that much, are very untalkative, and are very unfriendly in general is to avoid accidentally revealing that they can read minds by accidentally showing a facial expression or dirty look when someone thinks, or visually pictures something in their mind they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc because those people might see that and really wonder what that was that just happened there and see the connection, and they might accidentally say something similar to what the person was just thinking and going to say. If they all associated with non Asians a lot more then there would be a lot more people around for them to accidentally show facial expressions when those people think things they don’t like etc, so they segregate and only associate with Asians so there won’t be anyone around for them to see that and have any accidents happen in the first place.
YOU HAVE TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!!!!
THE WORLD HAS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!!!
_______________________________________________________________________________
It is very important that you read everything because it explains everything!!!! I know very many people who know that Asians can read minds now!!! Please tell all of your friends and family!!!!!

ASIANS REALLY CAN READ MINDS!! @ 11/26/2012 at 8:31 pm

Try thinking, best yet visually picturing in your mind something absolutely wild as you possibly can when you are around Asians, and try looking for Asians who give people particular looks, especially dirty looks for what appears to be for completely no reason.

Get a Haircut! @ 11/26/2012 at 8:32 pm

I had the biggest crush on him. He use to be so hot. It’s been downhill for the past 5 years…

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 8:33 pm

Let me say hi and thank you to all my wonderful friends on line…..Rose, I hope you are 100% recovered and things are swiftly getting back to normal on Long Island.
Phool, I hope you are doing really well and had a fantastic Holiday. And hello to my friend Tish. Hope you are feeling better. No more Shingles. Premalee,,, Hi lady… Dawne, Jaye always love your posts. Busted….great posts always. Wonderbust…….thanks for your posts…..Jen the Hag, and all of you incredible JP fans. You are all so very much appreciated. Please forgive me for those names I left out.
Thank you FYI/FYI2 for all the great videos and tweets.
Thanks to annon for the articles.
Hi FALP hope you had a great holiday. And Lylian I loved that post on Warren Buffet. I, too, LOVE Mr. Buffet. He makes such good sense.
I want him to live forever! :) Cliniqua thanks for all your great post, the same to Passing Through.
Hi Nan, Anustin and all you wonderful Fans.
Hello to Cesar and Cesar it was so nice to read your posts.
I hope this does not go into moderation!

Love the jacket Brad is wearing.

@Love the JoliePitts: PT, those silly trolls waited all day to see Brad with his handsome self. Brad Pitt is the man, omg, he’s looking great, now, that’s what a sexy man looks like.

queen jolie @ 11/26/2012 at 8:41 pm

why my comment does not appear.i just said that brad is so boring without angelina on the red carpet.i just wish angie is there.she makes the red carpet exciting.it is just not the same without her.

I am so thankful Brad made this trip across the ocean to be at the premier tonight. He worked this am in England & flew to be with his fans tonight. Thank you, Brad. Love this beautiful man.

Wow! He looks great. Legends of the fall hair. Brad looks so young for someone who is almost 49. Wow, Angie does the body good!

what did brad say about Viv and Santa?

Yes I come right on time. Brad is gorgeous…….I am glad he made it. He looks 10 years yonger 37. ha angie be careful.

I am gonna watch it this weekend ust for Brad. Reviews are good also

queen jolie @ 11/26/2012 at 8:51 pm

brad should cut his hair.it really does not look good on him, especially that he gained weight.fans should admit it. he does not look good here.when angie does not look good in a premiere (ITLOBAH NY rc), i have always been honest to say it.same with brad.hate to say this but he’s bloated.

Brad looks so HOT! Can someone please post the two pics of Eddie Munster with his hair balding and the other of his long ass pinocchio nose because I already know the hens will try to talk shitt about Brad’s looks even though they even know he looks so good here

@queen jolie: You are boring. brad’s girl when it feet you and queen jolie when it fit you. We don’t want you here. Brad is Brad and Angie is Angie that can’t be changed. I don’t mind she is not here. They can do premires differently so the movie can get highlight. No they are this , that the other. He the movie and the cast and same when comes to her. I have no problem with that.

He looks the younger in the last row photos with JG.

@Love the JoliePitts: Hi love, I’m great my dear. Thanks for asking. We just received some of the most gorgeous photos of Brad, omg he’s looking great. In some pictures i can Knox, in others you can see Shi and Viv, it’s so funny, just the way he turns his head, and I just love his long hair. To be honest, Brad is just the most handsome man. I have to find and read some of his interviews now.

Brad would rather Angie fulfill her humanitarian commitments than be with him for a low key premiere for an hour or two. These two have their priorities straight. They have both put on a few pounds……..that English food will do it to you.

Can someone please post the link to the Viv Santa story.

Hhhhhhhhh

Where is anglooony ?????????

Jennifer Aniston @ 11/26/2012 at 9:08 pm

where is his assistant Lara?

@Gun:

none of your g.d. business hater…….now scat.

@Jennifer Aniston:

what, Brad forgot to give you the itinerary of his staff……….how dasterdly…..now fcuk off.

@queen jolie:

The man worked today.. got on a plane and flew across the globe. Probably got little sleep. Had to do however many interviews then do a red carpet. And please considering all that. Damn I’m tired just thinking about that I get tired on a 2 hour trip.. and he was on a plane for what 5 or more hours.

brad looks amazing. This man is almost 49 years old. HE is not 20, 25 or 30. He looks older because he is older. I guess some people don’t age because Brad is a person that has “SHOCK” gotten older. And I see lot of men that age and Brad looks great. You know that when other men make note of it. If you want a younger guy go follow them. Brad is Brad and for 48+ he is doing very well..

Jennifer Aniston @ 11/26/2012 at 9:11 pm

dawne

BUAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA

humanitarian commitments? Everybody knows what Jolie has done in Cambodia

Jennifer Aniston @ 11/26/2012 at 9:13 pm

ARGO, LES MISERABLES…Daniel Day Lewis, JLaurence, great films, great actors
this man is a loser with a horrible movie

Pretty face @ 11/26/2012 at 9:14 pm

He has such a pretty face… sigh.

@dawne: He said some of the children knew there is no Santa, but they’re not to share their views, with the ones that believe in him.
They thought Viv would enjoy being in the movie since she like dressing up, but she only like dressing up on on her terms, not the movie’s, so only mom and dad were excited.

Julia Roberts @ 11/26/2012 at 9:16 pm

How much plastic surgery did he have jesus!

Jennifer Aniston @ 11/26/2012 at 9:17 pm

Lara has a horrible taste for clothes

Hes so overated and over weight, why do u all kiss his ass?

Yeah seriously Loons…ANGELINA can throw a premier for another man, but not have time to go to the premier of her own man?? Come on. She usually had the UN come up with something for her to do so it looked like it was mega important and the Loons would always claim it was scheduled months in advance and she couldn’t get out of it. The Maddox Fraudation is their own business. She could have done this anytime she wanted. So let’s hear it Loons. What’s the official excuse??

beautiful as always… love the story about viv
please check up my fan fic about them

What you have to use manny’s name trollie.

jsut to troll that is^

They seem they disapointed that they mis thier oppurtunity to split hair about everything as they always do when he and Angie are together. hahahaa

@busted: Busted, trolls love to talk about how Brad looks. Trolls want Brad to fill up his face with botox and fillers. They want him to pretend he is still 30 yo living an unfulfilling life. I’m so proud of Brad, he own his age, his life and his family and whoever don’t like it can go to he’ll.

btw about people magazine interview story. I thought they have turkey days and Thanks giving in Europe.

dawne- I wrote wrote you a response on the previous thread with details I’m having computer issues so I can’t bring it over- you can if you want. The videos are on Access Hollywood.

Can’t wait to see this movie. Brad doesn’t look tired to me at all, he looks fantastic actually. I am around his age, I think the people who say he looks tired must be in their twenties!

Jennifer Aniston @ 11/26/2012 at 9:29 pm

The premiere of the impossible was very important for mangelina
She is the producer

Love The Shoes @ 11/26/2012 at 9:30 pm

This man will be 49 years old in like 3 weeks. Amazing. Please don’t respond with some bs about botox, plastic surgery or anything else but the FACTS which is; the man has simply been blessed with prime DNA.

@Jennifer Aniston:

so what’s going you freaks at FF don’t have enough Brad and Angie threads to keep you busy.. hmmm

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 9:32 pm

@Rose:
Hi Rose. So nice to be able to be on the same thread and time w/you today sweet lady.
Brad looks sooo good the idiot troll is screaming “plastic surgery!” Just makes me laugh. Brad is so beautiful he throws the haters into confusion. They don’t know what to scream.
This is what a gorgeous 48 year old man looks like and many men hope they will look this good when they hit 48 years of age.

Gorgeous has always :D
LOVE YOU BRAD!!!!

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 9:35 pm

Another gorgeous picture of Angelina’s man.
I am glad he put on a little weight. It looks great on him. And I LOVE his long hair. But then, like Angelina says, I like him all ways.

Jennifer Aniston @ 11/26/2012 at 9:37 pm

Mangelina is very ready, not a pic of Cambodia

Jen is Suck+Kaput with Gigolo @ 11/26/2012 at 9:37 pm

Brad Pitt will be 48 year old in 21 days, you are so sexy Mr.Brad.

Jho is still sad and cray cray that she was OUT from his life(Jan03-12+++).

Someone bang her head on the wall and crying with her set up Gigolo.

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 9:40 pm

Brad cannot take a bad picture.
No matter what direction he is photographed from he is gorgeous.

media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/26/2012 at 9:40 pm

Guess the haters love Brad. Can’t wait to be the 1st five to post on his thread..hehehehehehehe!!! Brad put on some weight. He must be enjoying his beautiful life and all the great food, cheese & wine in Europe. Go Brad.

Jennifer Aniston @ 11/26/2012 at 9:42 pm

the people want pics of Mangelina in Cambodia

@jmho: Brad looks great, trolls are envious of how good he looks and will say anything to make themselves feel better.

I see all of FF Jenhens are here, they just can’t stay away. We know they are wishing Brad would go back to the deadend and they just have to get a life and move on. Brad is never, ever going back.

I watched the interveiw from extra and that was cool and quickey interview brad looks he need more sleep.lol
But I like that he said ” in getting engaged, we didn’t realize how much it means to ourselves.” that was cute. I bet it did . It did to the fans too.

media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/26/2012 at 9:44 pm

I see so much of Knox in Brad in these photos. Maybe is the hair.

@Jennifer Aniston: the ff creep is out of control

In one interview Brad said he gave up smoking again, have to think of his health.

@Susan: which one? You know if someone stop smoking they usually gain wait and would have great appetite and will have a great stress and anxiety for few weeks and they need may be sress reducing techniqies.

LooseLipz @ 11/26/2012 at 9:47 pm

Brad needs new clothes to replace these bad 80′s outfits..he also needs a shave and a shower. He looks like he stinks something awful.

Bringing iver from last thread….
CLINIQUA 11/26/2012 at 9:32 pm
Haha, thanks for that KTS. Loved hearing about Miss Viv’s debut. …and one toy?! phhhhft, Shiloh and Pax would have burned the house down. Lolol jk
————————–
Oh my WOW, the man in black…hot DAMMMY Brad. You looking fine. So was kriezinsky(sp) and Damon at the premiere? Cool. I hope Damon breaks up with affleck one day. Hahaha. I hope Angie and the bbs had a safe flight to Cambodia. Are they on their way home?
Okay, just read the ny daily news report – Gabriel’s version….and wow…does he paint a menacing picture of OM. That dumb ish Halle may have gone and got herself another psycho bf that might take em all out. If Gabriel was asking for the tape, that tends to prove his side. He knew it would exonerate him. Remember the accusation that Janet smacked Paris?? Well that vid tape showed that shite wasn’t even true. Just saying if Gabriel proves that they set him up, she may eventually lose custody her dammn self. What an idiot. It all seems so planned and manipulated, complete with her armed detail on a kiddy trip to see a kid show. Also, how on earth does she make the determination that, as she said to 911, “my boyfriends getting beat up.” She would have already seen Gabriel getting hs face smashed. That right there s a lie.
Damn. Halle is so unstable, I really do worry about Nahla now. Why not leave well enough alone??!! Ugh.

@LooseLipz:
Go sniff Ted bundeoux’s smegma encrusted teeny dck and ballsac after a weeks encasement in Kstew’s skinny jeans and the heels he likes to wear. If you want some funk, there you have it. That’s tied with the sweaty black goop he uses to cover his bald spot, it gets musty under that lacefront biiiiitch. Now go away and stop stalking the movie stars like tv shittcom hacktress Maniston.

@Love the JoliePitts: Yes, love, last week the trolls were screaming Brad was ugly and full of wrinkles. This week trolls are yelling he is looking too good, he must have had plastic surgery. I love how Brad and Angie always bring out the cray cray out of the trolls. Their heads are spinning from all this beauty. Trolls, eat your hearts out. Brad is the most handsome man, bar none. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Trolls are jealous becase Theroux the ho’ ain’t got no hair. He’s a baldy big witch nosed middle-aged gigolo. Poor manny. He’s the best she can do. No surprise to me.

Wonderbust @ 11/26/2012 at 9:59 pm

Didn’t I tell you all that the troll would be going cray cray this week. Wow Brad looks so good here.

@CLINIQUA: hahahaha you got some jokes there

Wonderbust @ 11/26/2012 at 10:03 pm

@CLINIQUA:
the troll is mad as hell because the last time we saw an appearance by Eddie MUNSTER we got a load of this

Wonderbust @ 11/26/2012 at 10:06 pm

Hens are pressed tonight LMAO. Maybe because their idol’s fiancee is balding and Brad has healthy long hair.

WTF HAPPENED TO BRAD PITT

Stop with HB drama because it is still not clear who did what to judge anything. Seriously I was totally ignoring that topic personally. Whomever the problem the two men fight in front of the kid more likely and that never been good. I bet the kid witness that somehow when the fight happen even if she get inside she may able to see the fight and probably the screaming of her mother etc… whatever. They all at fault. Unless anyone is worst than the others with proof, non of them will lose anymore than the other in the court my openion is.

@CLINIQUA: I could be wrong, but GA story sounds believable to me. I have said before, OM has anger issues or he would not have beaten up GA as bad as he did. also, he should not be in the same house with that child. If he broke his hand, that’s show how hard he was punching GA. GA said OM was hitting his head on the concrete. If so, we will not see what his head looks like, but the drs and police would know if he is telling the truth.

Wonderbust @ 11/26/2012 at 10:16 pm

the hens are out tonight pressed and bitter that Brad has nice hair and looks damn good..just for them I’ll leave them with this little treat: Lindsay Lohan’s movie Liz and Dik garnered 3.5 million viewers and people are saying thats not impressive for a lifetime movie since she promoted the movie so much. But get this, Tickys lifetime movie she helped direct and produce last October only garnered 1.3million views LMAO http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/lifetime-five-ratings-247556

Bearded Lady? @ 11/26/2012 at 10:20 pm

the circus awaits

Is he wearing a Rachel wig?

Brad looks so good. His bone structure is amazing, so as he ages he will always look good & it doesn’t hurt that he has those baby blue eyes & a full head of hair!

Jen is Suck+Kaput with Gigolo @ 11/26/2012 at 10:36 pm

Angelina is a Winner with Brad and their 6 lovely children !!!

Jen is still a Loser with her set up Gigolo+Dollys and no Baby !!!

Go Figure! @ 11/26/2012 at 10:41 pm

@CLINIQUA: #81: We all know what this means. It’s time for “Mikey” (the new name given her by PT) to make a visit to her BFF, Chelsea’s show, to talk about nothing. Or Huvane will plant some story about the “engagement” since Brad has stated how much it means to him and Angie. Can’t wait to see what kind of stunt Mikey’s gonna pull. I’ve said it before, if Halle wants her privacy, then let her move to France. After she’s there a couple of years and finds out no one really cares about her, she’ll run back to the States and try and restart her “career”.

Why hello Mr. Pitt, you handsome devil!

I guess we’ll see Angie at the big premiere for WWZ next year. It’ll be a huge event, maybe his parents will attend.

Jen is Suck+Kaput with Gigolo @ 11/26/2012 at 10:52 pm

Jen waste of her time for 9 years for her Fake Lovestory,

No Homewrecker,just Jen can’t keep any man.

Wonderbust @ 11/26/2012 at 10:53 pm

“I don’t know, we’re making great strides. I will admit we have had some pressure from our kids. We didn’t realize how much it means to them, and in getting engaged, we didn’t realize how much it means to ourselves.”
-Brad Pitt on Extra

Killing 'em Softly w BO @ 11/26/2012 at 10:54 pm

needs 2 baths in his dopey tub for two

Passing Through @ 11/26/2012 at 10:56 pm

Poor old Bloatler. I looked at the top of the page and Jared made the rather unfortunately decision of putting Brad’s photo next to his. Bloatler is 5 years younger than Brad and looks 5 years older.

Idiot trolls think the only way to promote a movie is Leno and Letterman. Brad has made a fool of them yet again, by giving interviews to different entertainment shows he’s promoted the movie in his own way. Trolls, sit down and shut up.

Passing Through: LOL. I agree, real men don’t wear skinny jeans. Unless he has something to prove….

Andamentothat @ 11/26/2012 at 11:01 pm

Going to see it this Friday!!

first and last post @ 11/26/2012 at 11:08 pm

OT for PT from previous thread…skip please…may be offensive to some so do not get in a tizzy please. I’m just answering a question PT asked.
# 293 Passing Through @ 11/22/2012 at 8:00 pm
“How effective is chemical castration? ”
Hi PT,
the effectiveness of chemical castration is so complicated because the criteria for “success” aka recidivism
have not been established and have questionable applicability aka is it defined as post tx rate of arrests, re-conviction, sentencing and how to define the classifications aka pedophiles, exhibitionist, rapist and more importantly the unreliability of the reporting offenders…aka are they honest about it etc. The core problem is statistically these insidious offenders are white, middle class and educated enough not to get caught right away, hence the low initial rates of recidivism. but the caveat of course is because they haven’t been caught or admit to it doesn’t mean they’re not committing the crimes. The chemical tx is combined with numerous supposed “controls” aka therapy, court appointed supervision, parole with police monitoring, curfews, residential restrictions, sex offender registry etc. Many of these studies are flawed, time frame too short, too small a sample, samples from mental institutions, those already in prison…the results vary widely because of course the variables are not consistent.

re: stats. Most research to date…however…if this is a sign of “success”…focused on Depo Provera in Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, Germany and Iceland with “reported” recidivism rates from 50% to below 5%, Texas has reported repeat offender rates of 2.2% as compared to a national average of over 20% (the 20% is a low figure but was from a short term study – longer longitudinal studies show much higher recidivism rates.). A new drug called Triptorelin with fewer side effects has not been thoroughly tested yet despite claims of 100% success in conjunction with psychotherapy. IMO since all these studies have to rely on the offender being honest to admit such acts..it would be easy to question the veracity of these stats…consequently very difficult to assess. Regardless, The New England Journal of Medicine supports continued use of chemical castration for its efficacy in reducing recidivism rates, especially that of pedophiles. However it is not perfect as in the case of Lloyd McIntosh, who in 1989 raped a six year old, and then 3 mos after release in 1993, brutally raped a 23 month old girl. Moreover when re-released on 24 hour supervision he assaulted an intellectually handicapped woman. Hence, according to one New England Journal of Medicine study from a law enforcement standpoint chemical castration should not be solely relied upon to ensure public safety…because it is not 100% effective in everyone or everywhere it has been applied.”

Furthermore a separate 25-yr study (Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology) showed that up to 75% of pedophiles registered new offenses during that 25 yr period…that’s very high IMO. The point is that the mentally disturbed appetites of pedophiles will not be curbed by CC alone, yet alone with mandatory monitoring and self-esteem cognitive behavioral counseling, but maybe your point is a direction…perhaps invasive treatment should be considered for re-offenders. Your proposal aka “cut off these guys’ weiners, arms and legs, too” would certainly be 100% but despite the argument of the psychological, emotional and physical consequences to the victim and the fact that the recidivism rate is not good enough IMO, try getting that through legislation and by the aesthetic sensitivities of the average folk yet alone men who cringed at the thought of surgical castration LOL.

Does anyone else think its weird that Brad and Angelina have only been seen together once since they got engaged in March? What’s up with that? They used to be joined at the hip.

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 11:16 pm

@Wonderbust:
Hi Wonderbust. I must agree.
Brad has the most gorgeous hair. It is thick and lustrous and long and beautiful.
And like another fan said, it is easy to see Knox, Viv and Shiloh in Brad in all of these pictures. The Pitt gene is very strong in the JoliePitt household. And they all seem to have his thick, beautiful hair.
But what is also amazing is how much Pax has taken on his dad’s gait and style. Beautiful family. All the children. Brad and Angelina are doing a fantastic job with all their children.

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/26/2012 at 11:19 pm

This man is so beautiful I cannot stop looking at his pictures and I DO love his hair long. I can’t help but think Angelina loves it long too.

They do things their own way. which is fine. I am not complaining anything. I want more of them though.

vickifromtexas @ 11/26/2012 at 11:29 pm

gorgeous! <3

trolls slithered over to this thread to make their silly jealousy remarks. so pitiful.

@Passing Through: be honest, how much Botox has brad used? His face looks ironed out for sure. U can tell because his skin is red and blotchy and his wrinkles are less prominent. Not knocking him but its unfair to compare a man with Botox to a man without Botox.

*FILTHY|JOLIE|WHORE|PANTIES* @ 11/26/2012 at 11:34 pm

barf – brad look like poop
o where is vvhore jolie?
vvhoring in cambodia
thats where
leaving lots superstinky FJWP
many vile rotting soiled undergarment
horrible stench
CHANEL N°5 no help
jolie biggest vvhore ever
FJWP thick on ground
everywhere
all over BAMPZSKVille
all over miraval and rest of south of france
all over kurdistan
all over baghdad
all over turkey
all over lebanon
all over jordan
all over shores of windermere
all over the lake district
all over le touquet-paris-plage
all over costa navarino
all over messinia
all over pylos
all over santorini
all over paul allen octopus yacht
all over charter yacht mystique
all over olympics venue
pollution
toxic biohazard

*FILTHY|JOLIE|WHORE|PANTIES* @ 11/26/2012 at 11:35 pm

haha
FIRST again
yeah!

lmao…..at the forgotten name poster.As always, miz the pitt attention,eh moroniston.bahaha

Bwhahahaha his face is frozen. I told y’all angelina left him. she went to support ewan McGregor but leaves for cambodia before pittstains movie screening? Hello!!! That says it all. Pittstain is still claiming the wedding and engagement is on…………… The man needs to tell the troof. He says he had no idea it was thanksgiving . That means not even his mammie called him and angelina calling him to say happy thanksgiving is out if the question. He didnt even care about the twins not getting pumpkin pie………. he ate it all. Angelina is living it up in cambodia and Pitty is still trying to convince his fans that the wedding is happening. I toldya next time you beta believe the truth.

Btw, it isn’t Botox….. It’s airbrushing,

first and last post @ 11/26/2012 at 11:39 pm

OT to gc. From previous thread. Skip please.
re: 428 groundcontrol @ 11/24/2012 at 4:38 am
“Twenty one years ago tonight Freddie Mercury passed away. Sad day.”
you are a person after my own heart gc. Maybe we are showing our age LOL. He will live on in Bohemian Rhapsody. We are the Champions, Somebody to Love.
In memory of Freddie Mercury…”Another One Bites the Dust”….

Hi to LTJP, VickifromTexas. Hope all JP posters and lurkers had a great Thanksgiving weekend.

What the hell is he wearing? Looks like pants the ghost adventurer guy would wear. Tacky. poor chanel looks like they tried to clean him up but only half way did it.

We’ll see how well his movie does. I’ll be back to let you guys know my opinion next Monday. Unless queen ange makes an appearance before that I will see you d-bags then. Smooches lovelies.

brad looks hot! haggy manny fans are sHi**ing themselves because brad said from his own mouth that he and angie are ENGAGED!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Brad got me a really nice suite in the Waldorf Tower. He’ll be over in a few minutes so that we can go over the reviews in detail, if you know what I mean.

The usual jealous talk where the botox he can simile and still still look bright sun… He got the cutiest smile still and the nicest voice.

Love the Jolie Pitts, his hair is indeed beautiful, very thick and lush. All the up close pics you posted, we can see his goodness. For a man soon to be 50, not bad at all.

We waited long enough for the movie, and it’s finally here! I’ll be right there day one to support it.

moroniston to the max!!!! brad just confirmed the engagement to his babies momma,ya idjet!!!! jealous !!!

I like his hair specially when he stile it not flat same combing but not flatter rougher… but we have seen him with this style so long that we need another style. If anyone remember that he did the MIR hat style for long that we needed a change this one the same. I want him to shave it just like the MR and MRS promotion time style for a while. That was cute on him too.

BTW his hair is really really long like look at it. It is defiently longer than mine. My hair cover my neck his passing it all in his shoulders.

night night I will check earilry tomorrow hope new thing happen.

an opinion @ 11/27/2012 at 12:04 am

How nice, Rose Byrne came to the premiere of KTS along with Harry Belafonte, Patrick Stewart and Harvey Weinstein among others.

how sweet,brads confirmed his engagement while promoting a movie.hehehe.

while some 44 yr old went to no class show just to promote her engagement…..bwahahaha

looking at poppa pitt face….am seeing anjie and der 6 kids joyous aura.

Passing Through @ 11/27/2012 at 1:39 am

# 81 CLINIQUA @ 11/26/2012 at 9:48 pm
Cliniqua -
Thanks for the heads up about the NYDN article. The story I read at TMZ didn’t say that GA was the one who told the cops to get the security tape. If it’s true that the cameras weren’t filming the driveway that’s awfully convenient unless that was normal. Any way you slice this Halle sure can pick them. Either GA is a liar and a fraud or OM is a psychopath sore loser. Halle ain’t doing herself any favors by staying in that relationship with OM. Lets see how quickly she dumps him if GA is able to prove OM was the aggressor. And we all know she will because anything that doesn’t make her look like a victim a no-no.

an opinion @ 11/27/2012 at 1:41 am

Getty Images has pics from the after party. None of Brad. I think in the People mag interview he said he had get back UK. Here were some people that did go to the afterparty:
Taraji P. Henson; Michael Shannon. Dede Gardner, Josh Lucas, Chris Noth

@an opinion:

Very eclectic group. Blvmquist from the Swedish TV’s production of TGWTDT and Jonny Miller’s wife — Catherine Keener — as well as Archie Punjabi.

Damn…I love this man. He is defying age and haters. Love it…=)

Passing Through @ 11/27/2012 at 1:51 am

# 105 first and last post @ 11/26/2012 at 11:08 pm
FALP -
Thanks for the answer. I sort of assumed the recividisim rate was fairly high which in my mind brings up the question of who’s paying for the drugs for these scumbags that don’t work. I’ve always found it rather ironic that a female birth control drug is used to chemically castrate men to keep them from molesting the children that women on Depo DON’T have. The simple fact of the matter is that a pedo has to WANT to change and these guys don’t want to change. Some of them really don’t think they’re doing anything wrong. As far as it being a long row to hoe to get legistlation passed to make it legal to turn these guys into quadruple amputees? Hey, I don’t think it would be a problem as long as the bleeding hearts concerned about the civil liberties of a freak who’d molesst their kids and then laugh in their faces would grow a pair. Personally I don’t have a problem with taking them to the woodshed, as we say in my neck of the woods, but then there’s that pesky civil liberties issue rearing its ugly head again…

Passing Through @ 11/27/2012 at 1:57 am

# 126 an opinion @ 11/27/2012 at 12:04 am
What’s up with Patrick Stewart? How come Captain Picard never ages? He looks almost exactly the same as he did 20 years ago on Star Trek. It’s downright creepy.
I see Archie Panjabi was there, too. As was Catherine Keener. Hope the troll from last week is taking notes.
And Squiggy’s perv BFF was there, too? ROTFLMAO. Somebody was sent to spy…but…Ticky’s totally over Brad…

Brad is SO gorgeous! Long hair, short hair, scruffy, clean-shaven, doesn’t matter. Pure beauty of a man, he is. It’s a shallow comment I know, but that is a fact.

Passing Through @ 11/27/2012 at 2:01 am

# 133 Goopy @ 11/27/2012 at 1:47 am
I thought that was JLM’s wife. No doubt the trolls will spend the wee morning hours spinning tales about that. Meanwhile I’m going to bed laughing at the thought of them spending the next 8 hours on their hamster wheels.

WOW!!!! i made a comment that used manny’s initials my whole post disappeared before posting.

woman spanish @ 11/27/2012 at 3:58 am

Good morning to all the fans!
Brad looks amazing, he really knows how to wear jeans and a leather jacket!

Jennifer Aniston @ 11/27/2012 at 4:13 am

Anne V ‏ @AnneV was in the party with the old man
The world wants to see pics of Mangelina in Cambodia
I ask myself what Celebychy is going to say about the circus Pitt

Jenhag LOSER posts get through. ugly, fug is NO MATCH for A list brad and angelina!!

So Killing Them Softly was the hot ticket..

@Get a Haircut!: Why the hair cut? Brad is one of the luckiest men in the world. At his age he still can have different hair styles he pleases. We dont want him to like he is having a bald or long ugly face like mr. mannistons. He is and will always be my number ONE!

Go Brad go my boy!

@lauren: I can see that manniston do not have anything new! only WAshing and scrubbing faces – not interesting! They are here in full force-GO AWAY!

Brad will always be the MAN!

@Rose: Hi Rose. Can’t get enough of looking at the man! Handsome and Sexiest man to ever lived on this planet! Trolls must be jelous of the hair style too -I love it. I think one of my best for him.

Let them keep on spending money on hair transplant on the chubby gigolo man. He is no where close to Brad! I thought it was the time mannistons stopped mingling because chinnifer got a man in her life now.
Now we know they are not happy with a Z lister squiggy man she has landed herself! Could you chinnifers go away with Mr Z lister? This is no place for you!!

brad pitt omais belo actor do mundo e o melhor para mim.

Good morning to all the wonderful Brad and Angie’s fans. Hoping each and everyone have a great day. I know fans were quite happy to see Brad last night. I heard he did not go to the after party, so there is a good chance he went back home last night.

First, I am giving a shouting out to the early birds: chachita, Susan, Phool, Nina, woman Spanish, hag, and any fans lurking. I’m going to say we had a wonderful evening yesterday. All Brad’s photos looked fabolous, he could not look any better. I’m loving the longer hair, love the color and shine. He said they are making great strides towards the wedding :-), I know trolls are nursing their hangover this Morning. Sucks to be a troll.

morning. Sucks to be a troll.

God, he looks smoking hot !!!

He looks like a cool modern version of JESUS! LOL!

OT: GA got a restraining against OM. I read he is going to court today to get back his visitation to his daughter. I’m praying for ga to get to see his daughter. IMO, this is such a miscarriage of justice.

Saw the interview Brad did with SBT, was pretty good but they broke up the interview to stretch it out for more tonight. Trolls said no one is interested, yet the entertainment shows are breaking up the interviews to get ratings.

It would appears the family will be state side for Christmas. :-)

woman spanish @ 11/27/2012 at 6:31 am

Hi Rose! How are you, dear? I also find it beautiful with long hair, it is incredible that in a few days he meets 49 years

@woman spanish:

actually Brad’s birthday is in Dec.. Pax will be having a birthday in a few days.

@Rose:

What did he say. I saw the SBT interview, but didn’t catch him saying anything about Christmas..

Wow,I always see Viv’s face when I looking at Brad’s photos.
This year Brad will celebrating his birthday with his family and 6 lovely children again. 8 years with Angie and the kids.

Someone is still can’t understand that the time that she MUST move on with her life, She knew since Dec02 that her married was DEADEND.

10 years gone for Nothing and ended up with bought a Gigolo to be her bedmate,la la la la la la la Ouch…Ouch.

woman spanish @ 11/27/2012 at 7:08 am

@whatever:
certainly, on December 18

@woman spanish:

lol.. I have to say I’m forever thinking Brad’s birthday is in November.. anyway Pax will be 9 I think.. The kids are all so big now

@busted: Hi busted, hope you are doing great. The SBT interview did NOT say anything about christmas. However, I read through the lines when they were talking about the woman who received the 700 pounds donation Brad gave. This is from the daily mail, 11/26. “Brad also promised to send a further donation from the bulk of the crew in Los Angeles when he returns to Hollywood.”. So with that and what Jon Voight said, about maybe they will be here for Christmas. I’m saying they will be home for Christmas, just guessing.

@Rose:

Good for Gabriel! I’m glad he got his restraining order against Olivier. I read what GA said and his statement makes a LOT more sense than what they were saying before about him starting the fight. We only need to look at GA’s face to see how violent and angry OM is. I would bet anything that GA was set up and I hope the judge sees through all this and gives him back his visitation rights.

OT: Good morning America will be doing a piece on GA/HB/OM they showed his beaten to a pulp face as a teaser. The segment is coming up.

Brad out Mid-Town Manhattan @ 11/27/2012 at 8:02 am

Lol! Copying Justin I see.

@Liverwurst:

Now that was my belly laugh to start my day………ROFLMAO………….BWAHAHAHAAH

I see Brad’s girls in him. Knox s pure Angie but Shi and Viv are all Brad.

@who: The proof of who is the violent one is in the hands. GA hands are free of swelling, scratches, its clean.OM fist is swollen and possible fractured. What I don’t understand is how can HB have that violent man in her home. wouldn’t it be nice if the judge give GA custody of his daughter. The only problem, he OM did threatened to kill GA and as violent as OM is, he just may do so, or contract it out.

@Rose: Good Morning, they may be home for the holidays, they’ve been overseas since late May, coming back here a few times.

Hehehe,Brad & Angie’s children always will be the popular kids around the world.

No one cares Gigolo & Jho’s baby-babies (D O G S)

” I DID I DO AND I WILL = NO CAN DO ” (98-12++++++++++)

@Susan: Hi Susan, that’s what I’m thinking. If I’m not mistaken GMA is supposed to be airing a interview with Brad on Thursday. How is it going in your area? Today we should be getting snow, rain and mush, :-(

check to see if something is up. I want more interview or or pics him, angie and the kids something

@Rose:
Exactly. GA’s hands are bruise-free and uninjured. I really do believe that Gabriel was taken by surprise from the side by OM and slammed to the ground, like GA said. His injuries are compatible with his version of what happened. He has head and face injuries from being punched so hard. I mean, how angry was OM to cause GA’s face to look like it does now. From what GA said, when Nahla saw OM in the driveway she told her dad she was scared of Olivier. Well no wonder. I don’t know if Nahla has ever been witness to Olivier’s temper but little kids aren’t stupid and can sense emotions in the people around them. I really hope GA will be allowed to have time with his daughter again.

Put the champagne on ice. It appears Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s long-awaited wedding isn’t far off – and that’s from someone who would know.

“I am getting more pressure from my kids, and it is something I want to do within their lifetime, but I also feel like the time has come,” Pitt said Monday night at the premiere of his new film, Killing Them Softly, in New York.

“The time is nigh,” he added. “It’s soon. I got a good feeling about it.”

Pitt, 48, who has been in London filming World War Z this month, has been with Jolie, 37, for seven years. They have six children together – Maddox, 11, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 6, and 4-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne – and got engaged this past spring.

And yet, even with so much history together already, Pitt says the idea of tying the knot with his longtime partner is still hugely meaningful.

“We’ve had a family, we’ve raised the kids,” he says. “I am surprised how much [marriage] meant to me once you had that.”

I think GG nomination will be announced like in two weeks according to that they might end up getting married or may be not.

Beautiful people @ 11/27/2012 at 9:10 am

Gorgeous Papa Pitt. That’s the man.

media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/27/2012 at 9:14 am

@dawne:

That was a good laugh. The troll is on heavy crack.

:D ;D carry :D :D @ 11/27/2012 at 9:37 am

yes yes yes. I am so worked up right now. People magazine have a story today about Brad saying the marriage is soon and how after having kids marriage start meant more for him.. omg
Now I am so worked up I just dont want to be working. but I think I must. so later.
It is happening people :D :D

Been trying to post for last few days but damn just when I thought I was de-moderated, I was back on it again any way most of my posts/links would be old news by know so please bear with me if I post any thing that’s already posted.

Good Morning Rose, NAN, Passing Through, Dawne, Love The JoliePitts, JP Fan, Fyi12, Tish, Premalee, Jaye, Clinqua, QQQQ, First and Last Post, Busted, Women Spanish, Media Wh@re MANiston, Liliyan, Wonderbust, bizzy bee, Shiiii Baby, Susan and hello to all the JoliePitt fans out there hope you all are well and loving seeing our Mr Pitt.

Dame he is looking HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT as always obviously I am missing Angie besides him he looks incomplete with out her Just my opinion. Any way just when I thought I’ll put in my request for Fyi12 to post another PDA video lol, but hey I know she is busy as well, depending if it’s true she went to Cambodia in regards to Maddox JoilePitt Foundation.

I am loving his hair, it has grown more longer sine the last time we seen his photos and the colour has changed as well I think may be Angies is the same shade at the moment.

///@ 11/27/12 at 6:14am
///@11/27/12 at 06:15am

God, he looks smoking hot !!!
He looks like modern version of JESUS! LOL!
=============

ITA with you on both accounts or should we say Jesus Christ he does look Hot Hot Hot lol…

Brad Pitt Brings Charm to ‘Killing Them Softly’ New York Premiere
November 27, 2012 06:50:49 GMT
Stepping out solo at the SVA Theater, Pitt steals the spotlight with his casual number that consists of black leather jacket, shirt and denims.

Brad Pitt stole the show at the premiere of “Killing Them Softly” in New York on Monday night, November 26. The fiance of Angelina Jolie brought his charm as he stepped out at the SVA Theater. He was not accompanied by his famous partner, but still managed to grab the limelight at the special screening event.

Pitt opted to go with a casual look instead of sporting dapper look in a traditional sleek suit. He went with a black leather jacket to cover his shirt and paired them with denim pants and leather shoes. He let his long hair loose and was all smiles when striking some poses with his co-stars for the cameramen.

Joining Pitt were actors James Gandolfini, Patrick Stewart, Patrick Wilson, Scoot McNairy and Ray Liotta who all went with semi-formal outfit. Whitney Able, Taraji P. Henson, Maggie Grace and Bella Heathcote were among the movie beauties who were also supporting the promotional event.

In “Killing Them Softly”, Pitt portrays lead character Jackie Cogan who is the man behind the hit man. Cogan is also a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that takes place during a high stakes poker game under protection of the mob. The R-rated film will make its way out onto the U.S. theaters on November 30.

While the movie threw its special screening event, The Weinstein Company revealed a new clip and featurette to promote the film. The clip shows Pitt having some arguments with Gandolfini, while the featurette reveals “the making of” the Andrew Dominik-directed brutal movie.

=======================

Brad Pitt forgot to celebrate Thanksgiving this year because his young family was elsewhere.

The Killing Them Softly star revealed he unintentionally skipped the US holiday on Thursday (November 22, 2012) because his fiancee Angelina Jolie and their six children – Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne – were in Cambodia while he was in London filming his new movie.

The 48-year-old actor told People magazine: “I didn’t know it was Thanksgiving until like midday. Until (the) afternoon. When you’re overseas, they don’t celebrate it in England. And [Angelina Jolie] and some of the kids are overseas in Cambodia this week, working on the [The Maddox Jolie-Pitt Foundation] there. It completely escaped me until someone brought me some English pumpkin pie.”

But the actor admitted he wasn’t upset about missing out on the annual holiday.

He said: “That’s okay, last year we had a big meal and we don’t normally miss things twice.”

But despite forgetting about the holiday, the actor thrilled one English family with his generosity over the weekend.

He donated $1,100 to a fundraiser collecting money for the Southampton General Hospital’s neonatal unit, where a friend’s baby boy, Zachary Gallagher, had spent the first nine weeks of his life.
The baby’s mother Karley Gallagher, 23, said: “The fundraiser had finished, and I got a phone call from my best friend, who said, ‘We have had a small donation.’ I thought she was messing about and was going to say, ‘My dad’s given you a fiver’ or something, then she said, ‘It’s from Brad Pitt!’ He said that he had seen the fundraiser mentioned in the local papers and seen my fliers and thought it was a really great cause and was just sorry he couldn’t have been there. The silver lining is that Zachary is home and alive. … To have Brad assist us is more than we could ever have wished for.”

=================
Q: How much money does Brad Pitt carry in his wallet?
We know this thanks to People magazine, who report that Brad Pitt celebrated the American festival of Thanksgiving with an impromptu donation of the “entire contents of his wallet” to a local fund-raising effort. Hopefully he held back the photo of Angelina and past it’s sell-by-date condom. Pitt is currently in the UK filming zombie movie World War Z and the cause in question was the neonatal unit at Southampton General Hospital.
Brad Pitt told People magazine “I did not know it was Thanksgiving until like midday….It completely escaped me until someone brought be some English pumpkin pie.”
Two questions: 1. What is “English pumpkin pie”? 2. Where can we get some?

Credid Independant newspapaper

Brad Pitt on Marrying Angelina Jolie: We’re Getting Pressure From the Kids
by Natalie Finn Today 9:41 PM PST

In deciding it was finally time to put a ring on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt realized more than ever how everyone deserves the right to get married.
“Everyone should have it,” he told E! News’ Terrence Jenkins at the New York junket for Killing Them Softly, in which Pitt plays, in his words, a guy who gets to “carry a big gun and shoot people.”
But when is Pitt, a longtime advocate for the legalization of gay marriage, finally going to exercise his very exclusive right to marry Jolie?
Well, he just laughed when Jenkins joked about receiving Jolie’s save-the-date notice in the mail.
But it appears that the Jolie-Pitt nuptials will be happening sooner rather than later.
“We’re getting a lot of pressure from the kids,” the father of six admitted. “We didn’t realize how much it meant to them and then, in getting engaged, how much it also means to us.”
And we don’t have to tell him how much it’s going to mean to us.
For more from Pitt and the New York premiere of Killing Them Softly, tune into E! News on Tuesday at 7 p.m. and 11:30 p.m.

======================================

===================================

@Phool: Good morning Phool, I was wondering how come you did not post yesterday/last night. Maybe you should try changing your moniker up, eg Phool 1 and see if it works better until the glitz is taken care of. What do you think.

Good morning Rose i think you are right may be need to what you said its very frusterating still some posts are going into mod damn even the language is clan but hey what can i say still what baffels me how come trolls are able to post here regardless with their vile language?

Passing Through @ 11/27/2012 at 10:06 am

# 159 busted @ 11/27/2012 at 7:22 am
Isn’t Pax’s b-day today? Hope the family’s all back together for his big #9. I can’t believe it’s been 5 1/2 years since they adopted him. I feel old and he’s not even my kid!

I can’t wait to see this movie this weekend! He looks devilish handsome as an enforcer. His walk is so sexy.

Passing Through @ 11/27/2012 at 10:10 am

# 164 Brad Pitt at After Party @ 11/27/2012 at 8:00 am
Looks like his usual BG came with him.
BTW – I don’t know if this is Jared’s doing, but can I just say how refreshing it is to get on the thread today and not see that the Duh-listed Dumbbells spent the night crapping all over the thread. Please let this be the new norm. Ohmmmmmmmm…

Passing Through @ 11/27/2012 at 10:14 am

# 169 Rose @ 11/27/2012 at 8:37 am
As someone else point out the other day – this isn’t OM’s first violent outburst with Halle present. I was on another site over the weekend and saw the pix from the day he attacked a ratzo. That was in the fall of 2010 – over 2 years ago. So if GA has anger management issues, then WTF is wrong with OM? Was he just channeling Woody Harrelson & Sean Penn that day or what? He got awfully mad awfully quick. That doesn’t strike me as standard behavior for people who don’t have problems with their temper anyway.

Rose it’s just so annoying what baffles me most is how come Trolls posts are not going into moderation and fans posts are? They are the ones posting vile language against adults & children but that seems to be accepted how does that work?
Have you noticed when did Troll carry become literate last time I saw her posts they never made any sense even after Google translating them they still were mumble jumble but all of a sudden she is posting in quite a length and they have started making some sense “ some I emphasise very slightly.. Never realised Rosetta stone worked that quick lol.

media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/27/2012 at 10:35 am

@Passing Through:

I know. I’m shock. Try not to jinx it…lol The psycho might pop up as we post.

@Passing Through: Hi PT, how are you. I have been saying I don’t understand how is OM still living with hb and her child in that house. OM is a beast. If I’m not mistaken, I could swear I saw blood in GA hair in the photos in the Daily Mail. Is Shawn Holly a really good lawyer? I hope so. I know she has been keeping LL out of Jail. Now she’s representing GA. I have to tell you the truth, I hope they arrest that monster OM for attempted murder.
PT, I believe the trolls are still asleep, sleeping off the hangover after drowning their sorrows in booze last night.

media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/27/2012 at 10:47 am

@Phool:

Good Morning Phool. As much as I enjoy all the photos, I want to see Brad & Angie out together again. Anywhere is fine.

@media Wh@re MANiston: Did you read what Brad said about getting married? Something about the time is nigh. What do you think about that statement, Phool, PT, mwm?

Passing Through @ 11/27/2012 at 11:17 am

# 193 Rose @ 11/27/2012 at 10:44 am
Shawn Holly is GA’s attorney? I don’t know how good she is but she didn’t really keep Hohan out of jail. It’s a little hard to do that when your client is a complete idiot and won’t stay out of trouble. Hohan got jail-time TWICE. She got lucky that the jail is overcrowded and her stays were brief. However, the besty attorney in the world probably isn’t going to keep her from doing a longer stint once the DA asks to haver her probation revoked for lying to the cops about her car accident back in the summer. How big a moron do you have to be to lie to the cops with 50 witnesses around?
Anyway – GA is probably screwed because any witnesses at Halle’s house were either HER friends or her employees so they’re probably going to back up her account of events. GA not having any bruises on his hands will probably help his case, but who knows. What I found interesting was that he said in his statement that OM came outside for the hand-off and he usually didn’t do that, the nanny handled it. I remember saying the other day – why was OM even there for hand-off because it was courting trouble. Well…if GA’s telling the truth, then I guess I know the answer to that question now. Wonder which one of these attorneys will finally get the bright idea to do a polygraph test on their client and declare the person passed it with flying colors…

Ok guys, this is Brad’s quote re getting married: …”I also feel like the time has come…the time is nigh. It’s soon. I got a good feeling about it.”

This is going to drive the hens cray cray, but it is what it is. The time is nigh!!

Passing Through @ 11/27/2012 at 11:21 am

# 195 Rose @ 11/27/2012 at 10:57 am
I think Brad was just saying they’ll get married sooner rather than later. That and he’d only been asked about 2 trillion times. The more he was asked the sooner the day was coming. LOL!

@ Rose at the first sign of snow, car accidents all over the place, where I work they’re predicting 4 inches at home it will be 1 1/2 ins.

@ Phool Brad said, Angie was in Cambodia, with some of the kids.

@Passing Through: PT, I don’t believe GA is screwed at this point. As judge Judy would say, if what you are telling me makes no sense, then you are lying. Now I read that the nanny was off, the video camera was repositioned. conveniently, not pointing to where it could capture the fight and this day, OM was the one who came out for the handoff instead of the nanny. and HB called 911 saying her man was getting beat up. Even Stevie Wonder can see OM did not get beat up.

yeah,i got bored also from these reporters asking brad when!…

@Susan: Hi Susan, it’s just raining here. However, they are saying this evening we will have rain and snow. Please be careful going home this evening.

I thinking after WWZ they will be coming home for a mini vacation. I’m sure they are looking to take a break.

Leo Dicaprio @ 11/27/2012 at 11:42 am

They marry the year 2345, when she returns of her trips for the world

@Leo Dicaprio: Why do you care if and when they get married. Worry about when the deadend and herman monster are getting married.

appologies if its already posted:

Brad pits his wits against zombies
10:30am Monday 26th November 2012 in Local News By Catherine Bolado
HOLLYWOOD came to Dorset as Brad Pitt filmed a scene from his new zombie movie.
Dozens of fans battled the wind and rain to get a glimpse of their idol as he made a special one day ‘Pitt-stop’ at Lulworth Cove to shoot a scene for his forthcoming movie World War Z.
The heart-throb was dressed appropriately for Dorset downpours in a heavy parka coat.
Eyewitnesses said Brad spent a lot of the morning on Saturday zooming about the bay in a boat and landing at Lulworth Beach.
The hunk then jumped from the boat and ran into the arms of actors, who are believed to be playing his family in the film.

Fans Nicole Stent, 15, Melissa Fray, 12, and Abigail Parker, 14, arrived at 9am hoping to catch a glimpse of the star and their patience was well rewarded.
Nicole said the friends were by the make-up tent looking at the ‘amazing’ zombie make up before making their way to the beach.
She said: “We heard we could come down to the beach so we did, and the Range Rover came up.
“Brad got out – I was so happy.
“He looked at us and waved and said ‘hi’ and smiled. Then he got on the boat. It was really good.”
She added: “It’s amazing he’s here – it’s a really quiet place.”
Melissa said she and her friends were going to wait by the beach until Brad Pitt came back from filming.
She said the star – one half of Hollywood power couple ‘Brangelina’ with screen siren Angelina Jolie – was as good-looking in real life as in his movies.
She added: “We are big fans. We are going to meet up and go to the movie together.”
She added that it was ‘unreal’ that a movie was being made in the cove. She said: “It’s our home. Them being here is amazing.”
Christine Miller from fishmongers Cove Fish said that although Lulworth Cove was ‘pretty well known’ already, it was great to have the star in town.
She said: “It’s pretty major to have an A-lister here.
“I brought my camera to work in case he might be tempted by one of the shop’s lobsters.”
The Prosser family from Gloucester were expecting a quiet weekend getaway and said it was very exciting to have seen the filming.
Andy Prosser said: “We went to the cove on Friday and they were setting up.”
He added: “We came for a quiet weekend and it turned out to be highly exciting – we texted all our friends, they are very jealous.”
Mandy Prosser said: “We did a walk to Durdle Door yesterday and saw the helicopters they were using and the children were allowed to have a look round.”
She added: “It’s Hollywood on holiday.”

Brad Pitt fans took to Twitter to spread the word on the star’s visit.
Kelly Deremaux tweeted: “Brad Pitt is filming World War Z today at Lulworth! Mum and I seriously considering driving down there with a tent and binoculars.”
Nicola Holland said: “Waiting for traffic reports of gridlocked roads into Lulworth Cove today ##bradpitt”
Some fans were lucky like Cat Borthwick who tweeted: “Just saw Brad Pitt in Lulworth Cove. He looked cold.”
While others weren’t so lucky – @lucyrlawrence tweeted: “Didn’t see Brad Pitt but I saw the set and boats and trailers and stuff, pretty cool.”

Star’s cash gift to fundraising mum
GENEROUS Brad Pitt made a huge cash donation to a fundraising mum during a break from filming.
Karley Gallagher was holding a fundraising event for Southampton General Hospital in Lulworth on the same day the Hollywood star was in the village.
Her son Zachary was treated at the hospital because he was born with gastroschisis, a type of hernia that causes the intestines to stick out of the body through a defect near the umbilical cord.
Worried that the star’s presence would stop people from attending the fundraiser, Karley’s friend and owner of the Gift Shop Cafe, Tricia Wilson-Hughes, had a word with two of Brad Pitt’s security guards.
Later they came back with an envelope containing more than £700 in cash.
“I was totally gobsmacked,” said Tricia.
“I just couldn’t believe it.
“They were just so generous. I thought they were going to give me £50 or something.”
She added: “Brad also signed some postcards for us to sell for the fund.
“He also promised to order a whip round of the film crew and send a donation from Los Angeles. It’s amazing.”
Zachary, Karley’s only child, weighed 5lb 4ozs when he was born.
“We found out about Zachary’s condition at the 12-week scan,” Lulworth resident Karley said.
“So we were transferred to Southampton for in-depth scans and consultations to prepare us for what to expect. Zachary was born at 36 weeks, where he was kept in intensive care for nine weeks.
“We nearly lost him numerous times. Without the neonatal team he would have died.”

but OMG!!! he said sooner???? darn brad,then ur urinated x is now pressuring butt-man theroux for next week wedding.

Hello Miss Love The JoliePitts

Thank you for the shout out. Hope you are fine and had a fantastic holiday too. As you can see have been having on & off moderation problems in regards to posting comments uhhhhhh. Don’t ask it’s been frustrating.

It was a lovely surprise as always to see your posts but also more lovely to see you were able to post in this new link from the first page. You nearly beat the Trolls to it lol but still did a great job in posting nonetheless so did PT , Busted & dawne.
Trolls seems to be waiting 24/7 as soon as new thread is posted there they are like a bad smell what annoys me how come they don’t post on their idols thread but I guess Brad & Angie own their a$$ es big time what else can you expect they are giving more hits on threads of people they perfuse to hate lol.

As you can see OUR Angie & OUR Brad are looking might fine gorgeous as ever both look well rested & happy on the occasions that we were able o see them God bless them and their family. they carry on with their life together doing everything a family does lives, works & loves and doesn’t care what the world says or doesn’t.

I was looking at one of the photos from Brads previous thread the one where Brad is picking up a pebble and putting it in his pocked I bet its for Vivian she like collecting pebbles I remember after the engagement announcement when brad & Angie took the children to the beach/Island she was helping Vivian make sand castle and Shiloh was giving her pebbles that was so sweet.. These children are so well behaved and are a credit to their parents.
Cannot wait to hear about the wedding I hope its soon Brad always gives hints in his interviews can’t wait to read more of his interviews we will get a better picture ( as if he’s going to announce it lol but hey he does give lovely hints )

As long as trolls are concerned the pathetic trolls s will remain to be pathetic trolls nothing changes much as far as they are concerned lol so I gather same old regurgitated stuff is expected from them laced in vile lies, let me guess they will start screaming where’s Angie, why isn’t she there? if she is there why is she there? Also about Brads full head of hair (hair is a big topic with trolls as you know who hasn’t got hair squiggy yes he’s loosing it faster than count Dracula lol …any way where was I then they will go on & on about , Brads weight ,suspected plastic surgery really how pathetic & low can trolls get but hey it wont stop there, then there’s brad & angies world wide box office counts oh no my bad its only American box office they count as other markets apparently don’t matter at all in troll minds.lol makes you wonder these are trolls that are so heavily invested in what Brad & Angie do or don’t do that they have lost it all together .no wonder they are screaming at the ocean like their idol

Any way Miss Love The JoliePitts you have a great day sorry for long post I think I have bored you out of your brain lol ….

@Troll Leo.Dicaprio,

Troll you need to be more worried about why no jewler came forward to say they designed your idols Tickys Ring may be you should ask this question on her thread , when is she and Squiggy getting married thats what you need to be more worried about as we cannot waite to see her have babies with him lol

woman spanish @ 11/27/2012 at 11:57 am

@Passing Through:
Although the question was not addressed to me will tell you that Pax’s b-day is Friday

Hi Phool how are you? thanks for the shout out

@ susan thanks In-regards to Angie ibeing in Cambodia ,i did’nt realise till after i posted brads interview that he mentioned that .thats my bad

Hi Women Spanish how are you my dear ?
see Brad is looking mighty hot as always.how’s work still busy?

woman spanish @ 11/27/2012 at 12:00 pm

Sorry, I meant Thursday

Jared why is there a need to have Gabriel’s battered & Bruised mug on display this site is also viewed by young children as well, seems like Halle Berry is going for the kill. shame she has no thought about her child

beautiful beautiful pics, i missed seeing angelina on the red carpet with him, hope we see them together soon

Passing Through @ 11/27/2012 at 12:08 pm

# 200 Rose @ 11/27/2012 at 11:33 am
The nanny had the day off? Makes sense because it was a holiday. But – is Halle such a big wuss that she couldn’t go outside and get her own daughter and sent her fiancee who she knows hates her baby daddy’s guts? Halle’s an even bigger idiot than thought she was. Sheesh. And she’s the one who called the cops and told them OM was getting beaten up? Wait – I thought she was the one who took Nahla back into the house and someone else called the cops? Either their story is changing a bit or they jumped the gun with the story they leaked to TMZ immediately afterwards. LOL! I don’t see how Halle can come out of this looking like anything but an idiot. Either her baby daddy is a violent thug or her fiancee she lets live with her daughter is a violent thug. For once I don’t think Halle’s PR team is going to be able to pretty the sitch up so she comes out looking all victim-y…unless she claims she’s a battered woman and was afraid of what OM would do to her if she refused to go along with his plan. I don’t think Halle would go there though because she does a lot of work with battered women’s shelters and that would demean the issue. Then again…I think we’ve established that Halle ain’t exactly wrapped real tight…

media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/27/2012 at 10:47 am
@Phool:
……………..
ITA
MWM I want to see them together anywhere is fine with me as well. We are not asking much are we MWM lol, but so missing them together on the red carpet
I love their connection they just burn the red carpet in my eyes lol..

Passing Through @ 11/27/2012 at 12:25 pm

# 210 woman spanish @ 11/27/2012 at 11:57 am
Pax’s b-day is the 29th? For some reason I was thinking it was the 27th. Thanks. Hopefully Angie and the other kids will be back from Cambodia by then.

@Phool: Hi Phool, don’t blame JJ for putting up the GA pictures. These photos are everywhere, they were on all the morning news shows this morning. They cannot be hidden. this is a black mark on HB and her violent fiancé. On Daily Mail this story has over one thousand comments and I’m betting they are running 90% unfavorable towards her, just scanning the first few pages. HB is not getting any support out there. Lots of comments asking why is OM not arrested and in jail.

@Passing Through: PT, I guessed she carried Nahla inside and called the cop at the same time. I’m going to stop now. This story bothers me very much. That little girl must be hearing their discussions in the car, in the house ect. Four year olds can understand more than we believe they do. So my heart is broken for her knowing she has to sleep in the same house as this monster.

ti ti ti

Mongelina still in Cambodia with her special friend?
BUAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH

takes more than one week

Ssshhii_baby @ 11/27/2012 at 1:06 pm

waving hi to all the Jolie-Pitt fans from around the world! Hi Phool! how are you sweet lady? I did not know that bloater was 5 yrs younger than Brad! wow! thought they were the same age or he was older! Porgie definitely looks wayyyyyy older than Brad! funny, how all the young girls in their 20′s still think Brad is fine! I’m loving the older Tristan! even him being close to 50 he still put te young ones to shame..sorry nothing against Channing tatum but I don’t see his appeal..especially cooper..none of these “sexiest man” alive can compete with the young Tristan! can’t wait to see this movie!! it’s been too long!

@Rose:

OT

Rose ITA. This whole thing with HB, OM, GA & poor innocent Nalah is making me furious & sick to my stomach! What kind of a mother would do this to their only child? It is obvious to me this was a setup.

I only loathed one celebrity in my whole life which has been Ticky for years but now I can add Halle Berry to the list! What a selfish, narcissistic b!tch . I am assuming where Halle lives with the lunatic OM is a super rich neighborhood & everyone must have security cameras pointing in each direction from their homes. Oh how I wish the police would look at other homes security videos as well. Isn’t it so convinient that HB’s cameras were not on the driveway!

Fans, NEW BRAD THREAD, TROLLS ARE TAKING OVER!!

alexanderina @ 11/27/2012 at 2:13 pm

@Rose: The only person I feel bad for is the little girl. The adults are all CRAZY, every single one of them

YUCK who is this hobo??
too many pics of him,yuck!

Thank you for all the nice pictures of Brad Just Jared. By the way, it was all guys premiere night. So Angie & some of their kids went to Cambodia.They should be back by now in London.God bless the Jolie Pitt Family.

Since, I am working late on Friday, I will watch Killing Them Softly with my husband on Saturday. All Jolie Pitt fans, go out & watch it to support Brad & Angie. They do so many good things around the world, it’s just right for us fans to support them by watching their movies.Take care.

thumbs up & thumbs down seems not working.

Waving to Neleh,Lara,Senior,Vicki,Anoble,Kimmy,Cee & all JP fans all over the world.
God bless the Jolie Pitt Family.

Happy Birthday to Pax. !!!Can’t believe how time flies, he is now turning 9 in a few days.

Jared, something is wrong with the thumbs up/thumbs down. I can’t thumbs down the trolls.

Brad told ET that Angie and kids are in London and also see tweet that Angie was shopping in London yesterday.

Fana Mokoena ‏@fanamokoena
When Selfridges closes its doors so that Angelina Jolie can buy in peace. It’s an entirely new world.

popsugar has pictures of Brad leaving his hotel carrying a bag today. I guess he left NYC and flew back to London.

VIDEO @ http://www.eonline.com/videos/199419/brad-pitt-talks-future-plans-and-family
Brad Pitt Talks Future Plans and FamilyThe “Killing Them Softly” actor dishes on which roles he would turn down. Plus, could he be working with Angelina soon?

Brad is so hot.

@Truth:

Hehe well said Truth!!! :) Heroina did say that the kids only want a big cake, so there goes that BS talk about his kids putting pressure on him to do it. Why do they contradict each other? Isn’t it supposed to be meaningful for both? LOL.

Besides, it’s not like they’re allowed to have other friends so that they’ve seen what it’s like to have married parents. And didn’t they say that they felt they were already married in their hearts? XD

Why would he think that it’s upon him to make something transcendental out of a commitment ceremony? It only goes to show that the only thing he cares to make out of a wedding would be media coverage.

Used Tampon:

Even you must know that your twaddle is so beige now………you can’t even manufacture salacious conspiracies anymore………….you didn’t even speculate who was in the hotel room with Brad; who snuck over from the after party he didn’t attend………that Angelina ditched the kids in Cambodia with the Nannies and partied hearty???????

LMAO

LOL, why is this this newsworthy? So he hires a random reporter to ask the same question he’s addressed before and he gives the same old, tired, non-committing answer.

Loons, what happened to your idol? Really, is that what it’s come down to for the “international superstar” to remain relevant and promote a movie? Why can’t he simply step out on the red carpet without pimping his kids and reminding us that he has a “promise for the future” to an equally attention starved drug using, knife collecting vvhore? Isn’t he suppose to be an actor? Why does he have to talk about anything else other than the movie? LOL.

And LMAO @ “within their lifetime”? Way to procrastinate, Pothead. Those figures of speech are too big for Pothead. LOL at “the time is nigh”. We know you hempbrain don’t talk talk like that? Who are you kidding with that scripted Q&A?

I can’t believe that loons don’t find strange that the drug addict comes up with crap like this, when he’s spent most of this year living thousands of miles away from his family and broken the “3-day rule”. It’s also weird that loons don’t see anything weird about him saying that they’re doing it for the gays or for his kids, when he simply could say something like “we’re getting married because we love each other”.

How would he claim to know what his kids want when he rarely sees them these days? what they really want is a fatherly figure in their lives, instead of a deluded narcissist who his boozing and smoking his life away in front of the cameras.

@tamsin:

speaking of ********* s. Amen, troll. Now go play in the traffic.

Bradley Patt @ 11/27/2012 at 9:46 pm

I love him, he is still supper hot. I wonder when he will get married?

@Rose: It meant near, soon. I can’t wait for that big event. I will buy People Magazine on Thursday, Brad & Angie on the cover plus Brad’s interview.

Bradley Patt @ 11/27/2012 at 9:48 pm

Does he and Angie use toys in the bedroom? I think they should use AthenaToys which I’ve heard are orgasmic.

@Brad out Mid-Town Manhattan: Thank you for the pictures.

I am just catching up with Brad’s youtube videos. I apologize if some links have already been posted.

The audio sucks with this BP interview but here it is anyways if interested.

Goodnight lovely , smart fans of Brad & Angie all over the world.God bless us all. God bless the Jolie Pitt Family.

I hope a JP fan who speaks German could give us a summary of what is being said in this video.

Another interview from the KTS RC—-am I the only one that wants to slap that blond interviewer? Probably it is just me.

Another video we need help with from KTS premiere.

Seen the movie, trust me it is a colossal waste of time and money, don’t bother seeing it. I was literally trying to sleep through it, I was that bored. And the peeps in the cinema all had same impression so wasn’t just me.

@Dc:

Oh DC, please don’t waste your time or money on this. This has to be the worst movie Brad has ever starred in. Take your hubby to see something else, trust me.

Poor troll is desperate. LMAO!

Love this interview.

Published on Nov 26, 2012 by extratv

“Extra’s” Jerry Penacoli sat down with Brad Pitt to dish about his role as a mob hit man in the thriller “Killing Them Softly” and about his and Angelina Jolie’s future wedding plans.

I am just catching up—my apologies if the video links were already posted.

Jen the HAG @ 11/28/2012 at 1:00 am

tamsin @ 11/27/2012 at 7:32 pm

This crazy beyotche post as if “IT” live with Brad Pitt up close and personal when in fact “IT” post crap pull out from her smelly A$$ .. ahhh A LOSER IDOL BEGETS A LOSER FANDOM like these loonifers bwahhahahahhah…

@woman spanish:

Pax was born November 29, 2003. His birthday is Thursday.

@Rose: Hi Rose there is little to bother about trolls as they have nothing new having landed themselves a Z-lister! Please JP fans take time to go see the movie on Friday. It was trolls even asking how was K West happened to be at the screening. Brad is the Man!

tamsinissmart @ 12/05/2012 at 6:34 am

Made same money as Wanderlust in theaters under opening circa 7milion
That is huge FLOP for him
Even Cloony makes better figers and know to be sure makes movies with Damon and Afflec

“Killing Them Softly” is a wonderful movie!!! I loved it and so will anyone
that gets to see it.
Some people went all out for Thanksgiving and may have over spent,
which we sometimes tend to do. I sacrificed some, so that I could go
out and see it and also watch other’s reactions to this movie.
I was so involved that I did not even have any awareness of others
that were in the movie with me….the movie was THAT good.

Brad looks like a crackhead!

How are you loons spinning the FACT that this movie BOMBED at the BO. I mean 6.8Mill and only 300K behind RED DAWN! LOL Bawahaaaaa

If you can’t put more than 6.8mill on an opener of a movies that got good reviews then your career is INDEED TOAST!

Heroina has KILLED his career not so softly that much is FACT. Ever since he’s been with her his career has gone steadily downhill.

She has simply ruined his image FACT!

Where IS Heroina, why is she not at his premier??

Typical, not even there when he needs her support the most and that’s to open this BOMB of a film. I guess she’d rather be out giving Ewen a hand-job rather that stand by her man when he needs her, what a useless cnt .