Charlize Theron: Cape Town Lunch with Jackson!

Charlize Theron: Cape Town Lunch with Jackson!

Charlize Theron holds onto her baby boy Jackson after having lunch at Beluga restaurant on Friday (November 23) in the Green Point area of Cape Town, South Africa.

The 37-year-old actress was also joined for the afternoon by her mother Gerda.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Charlize Theron

Make sure to support Charlize‘s organization, The Africa Outreach Project, on #GivingTuesday tomorrow!

The Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project helps keep African youth safe from HIV/AIDS by supporting community-engaged organizations that address the key drivers of the disease.

FYI: Jackson is wearing a New Era cap.

charlize theron cape town lunch with jackson 01
charlize theron cape town lunch with jackson 02
charlize theron cape town lunch with jackson 03
charlize theron cape town lunch with jackson 04
charlize theron cape town lunch with jackson 05

She´s simply beautiful!!

notyourfriend @ 11/26/2012 at 10:05 am

I still miss her with her locks on

She’s beautiful. And now I can say she’s really corageous: she could just wear a type of wig to cover her head but she decided to shape it off. Brave actress!

bobjustbob @ 11/26/2012 at 10:18 am

Not as beautiful without hair, looks kind of butchy actually, she REALLY needs hair to look really good (sorry, but that’s what I see from looking at her here).

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online(Click on menu Home)

I wonder if she got together for dinner with her buddy Orlando Bloom?
He’s filming a movie there now. And too bad that Flynn isn’t still with Orlando. He and Jackson could have had a play date.

Twinkletoes @ 11/26/2012 at 12:48 pm

Where’s TOM HARDY? We get pics of Charlize but no Tom. :(

@Twinkletoes:

Tom Hardy is gross. I don’t care about his ugly roided out midget ass.

@Twinkletoes:

Tom Hardy is gross. I don’t care about his ugly roided out midget ass.

@Twinkletoes:

Tom Hardy is gross. I don’t care about his ugly roided out midget ass.

@bobjustbob:

You can’t even see her full face, moron. She’s not trying to look beautiful.

ANONYMOUSSE @ 11/26/2012 at 3:50 pm

@bobjustbob:

I agree, but i do think that that style is harsh on almost any female. I see a huge difference with myself between having curls around my head or not; my gran always was in favour of curls around a gurl’s face. There are some heads that do look good with it like this; I wish that were me!!! SO easy to manage.

ANONYMOUSSE @ 11/26/2012 at 3:53 pm

@Kate:

There is really absolutely NO reason for you to be rude like that! Attack the comment, not the person!! Thank-you.

LooseLipz @ 11/26/2012 at 4:32 pm

Is this hairstyle for a film? Otherwise it’s not at all attractive.
I hope it’s not because she has cancer.
Fill me in fans….

I didn’t know her hair was that dark. I thought she was a natural blonde

@ANONYMOUSSE:

Stfu and don’t tell me what to do. When you attack the subject, you’re up for criticism as well. You’re an idiot AND a hypocrite, how’s that?

beautiful @ 11/26/2012 at 7:21 pm

What a natural beauty!!! she can have every hair style and still look effortlessly beautiful in it, she rocks every hair cut with her stunning face features, oh and her skin looks good proof that it was just for a movie make up, now all the frustutared ugly hoes who opened their big jealous mouth can shut it down

Ugonna Wosu @ 11/26/2012 at 9:51 pm

she is beautiful either way. But these pics are not ones you can judge beauty with. She is not even looking up for goodness sakes. Let the woman be, please.

Hey, you! What have you done to my favourite actress Charlize Theron ;)
I hope that she will let her hair grow. Prefer her with longer hair.

I thought that was a man.

She’d make a really intimidating ****!