Gerard Butler: 'I Am Waiting for Priyanka Chopra'

Gerard Butler: 'I Am Waiting for Priyanka Chopra'

Gerard Butler sits down for an interview with Telemundo on Monday morning (November 26) in Miami, Fla.

The 43-year-old Playing for Keeps actor recently revealed his affection for Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra.

“Last year, Priyanka was here [the US] and I was going out of town to a wedding,” Gerard said. “I stay in Malibu and she was coming to party at Malibu and I couldn’t meet. I was even thinking of missing the plane and going and saying hello because I hadn’t seen her in a long time. But we are in touch all the time.”

“I am still single because I am waiting for Priyanka Chopra,” he jokingly added.

gerard butler i am waiting for priyanka chopra 01
gerard butler i am waiting for priyanka chopra 02
gerard butler i am waiting for priyanka chopra 03
gerard butler i am waiting for priyanka chopra 04
gerard butler i am waiting for priyanka chopra 05
gerard butler i am waiting for priyanka chopra 06
gerard butler i am waiting for priyanka chopra 07

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All
7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 1:32 pm

Still waiting for PC? One week he brags about a gf that people have to google then the next week he is talking about another woman? He’s a mess.

Trying to figure it out @ 11/26/2012 at 1:41 pm

“I am waiting for Priyanka Chopra” – JJ could you not have come up with a better line to start a new thread? We’re getting desperate here to keep GB alive.

Are those pics from Miami already??

Or was it over the phone?? This thread makes it sound like he’s physically in Miami yet the interviewer tweeted it was over the phone.

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 1:46 pm

He certainly has a very under handed, hurtful way of letting women know it’s over. Everyone here predicted 6 mos. So he made it to 7 mos.
Well it has been almost 2 wks so I’d say he is due for his s/ex fix. Who’s next on his list?

At the airport waiting for my flight to Vegas, just wanted to drop a post. I think He uses his Affection for Piggy Chops as a way to avoid dealing with having a real relationship.

What happened to my post? The interviewer in Miami said it was via phone. This thread says he sits down for interview in Miami. Crazy!

What an odd story to come up with as an excuse to post yet another thread. I hope his “peeeple” are paying JJ well. This is just getting silly.

@DocP: Yes I believe that too and he knows she’ll never marry outside of her culture but she gets a payoff for the name drop in PR and he gets a payoff in avoiding a bad break up! But I’ve seen him around PC and he’s got a glow about him! The problem is, and this just my opinion here, if he’s breaking up with MG, she doesn’t seem to be the kind who will let it go nicely. Have a great time in Vegas, DocP!

Again, another post gone?? I forgot what I said anyway. Not important.

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 1:53 pm

No wonder MG said “don’t play with me.”

HOW MUCH DID the Indian PLASTIC CLOWN “priyanka chopra” pay him to get this out to the media?
Shes probably slutting her way up the ladder here as well.

Her fake nose and accent isn’t getting any attention in hollywood so shes probably hoping this would.
This is the only way she got herself noticed in India and is doing the same here.

PLEASE India, keep IT in India, we DON’T WANT this LYING, FAKE, WANNABE HERE!!!!!!

Sunshine Daydream @ 11/26/2012 at 1:54 pm

Mr. Butler, I thought you were lovestruck by Madalina. Was the shopping trip in Scotland for her parting gifts? And to be compared to Lindsey Lohan in a tweet. Darling, you need a drastic makeover and fast. A new movie coming out in 10 days. Calling the spin doctors…STAT!

Shes probably slutting her way up the ladder here as well.

PLEASE India, keep IT in India, we DON’T WANT this LYING, FAKE, WANNABE HERE!!!

Totally Useless Information @ 11/26/2012 at 1:55 pm

Oh I wouldn’t count on it being over. Little Maddie is still young enough to fall for the lie that it’s all PR to sell the movie.

I’m getting the feeling the fling or whatever it was may be done.

HOW MUCH DID the Indian PLASTIC CLOWN pay him to get this out to the media?
Shes probably slutting her way up the ladder here as well.

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 2:00 pm

Well—-he better be careful. One day he is going to mess over the wrong woman and he will find himself in a dumpster somewhere with the crap beat out of him.

IS HE OFF HIS ROCKER?

HE IS WAITING FOR THAT? REALLY? THAT?

RICH DADDY AND MOMMYS DAUGHTER THAT SLEPT HER WAY THRU BOLLYWOOD TO GET JOBS AND OFTEN LETS HER PR ‘LEAK’ NEWS THAT SHE AND ANOTHER ACTOR IS HAVING AN AFFAIR.

THAT FAKE NOSE AND BODY NEEDS TO STAY IN INDIA, WE NEED TO THOROUGHLY CHECK WHOM WE LET IN OUR BORDERS!!!

@Cupajo: ITAWY. She won’t go quietly. No way. I felt from the beginning he would regret this when the end came. A few months of sha.gs isn’t worth it.

There it is! What’s going on? Weird. By the way, OT, but see where Angus T. Jones (Jake) from Two and a Half Men was dissing the show and telling people not to watch because it’s the devil’s work and filth? He makes $350, 000 per episode, the little schmuck, and now he’ll probably get fired! They should resurrect Charlie! I haven’t watched it since he left. He’s a train wreck in real life but he’s entertaining. Get rid of Kutcher too and Charlie finds he has a love child about Jake’s original age of ten they can bring on. Back to the good original situation comedy that it was!

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 2:04 pm

@gb:

Or he knows he can’t get contracts here in the US, so he is working on going to India to make films? Maybe PC can help him do that? What a way to s/uc/k up. He’s a user that’s for sure.

Twinkletoes @ 11/26/2012 at 2:04 pm

I’m having a hard time keeping up. I thought he was seriously ‘in love’ with the other chick? WHAT?!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All