Gerard Butler: 'I Am Waiting for Priyanka Chopra'

Gerard Butler: 'I Am Waiting for Priyanka Chopra'

Gerard Butler sits down for an interview with Telemundo on Monday morning (November 26) in Miami, Fla.

The 43-year-old Playing for Keeps actor recently revealed his affection for Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra.

“Last year, Priyanka was here [the US] and I was going out of town to a wedding,” Gerard said. “I stay in Malibu and she was coming to party at Malibu and I couldn’t meet. I was even thinking of missing the plane and going and saying hello because I hadn’t seen her in a long time. But we are in touch all the time.”

“I am still single because I am waiting for Priyanka Chopra,” he jokingly added.

gerard butler i am waiting for priyanka chopra 01

• The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 1:32 pm

Still waiting for PC? One week he brags about a gf that people have to google then the next week he is talking about another woman? He’s a mess.

Trying to figure it out @ 11/26/2012 at 1:41 pm

“I am waiting for Priyanka Chopra” – JJ could you not have come up with a better line to start a new thread? We’re getting desperate here to keep GB alive.

Are those pics from Miami already??

Or was it over the phone?? This thread makes it sound like he’s physically in Miami yet the interviewer tweeted it was over the phone.

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 1:46 pm

He certainly has a very under handed, hurtful way of letting women know it’s over. Everyone here predicted 6 mos. So he made it to 7 mos.
Well it has been almost 2 wks so I’d say he is due for his s/ex fix. Who’s next on his list?

At the airport waiting for my flight to Vegas, just wanted to drop a post. I think He uses his Affection for Piggy Chops as a way to avoid dealing with having a real relationship.

What happened to my post? The interviewer in Miami said it was via phone. This thread says he sits down for interview in Miami. Crazy!

What an odd story to come up with as an excuse to post yet another thread. I hope his “peeeple” are paying JJ well. This is just getting silly.

@DocP: Yes I believe that too and he knows she’ll never marry outside of her culture but she gets a payoff for the name drop in PR and he gets a payoff in avoiding a bad break up! But I’ve seen him around PC and he’s got a glow about him! The problem is, and this just my opinion here, if he’s breaking up with MG, she doesn’t seem to be the kind who will let it go nicely. Have a great time in Vegas, DocP!

Again, another post gone?? I forgot what I said anyway. Not important.

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 1:53 pm

No wonder MG said “don’t play with me.”

HOW MUCH DID the Indian PLASTIC CLOWN “priyanka chopra” pay him to get this out to the media?
Shes probably slutting her way up the ladder here as well.

Her fake nose and accent isn’t getting any attention in hollywood so shes probably hoping this would.
This is the only way she got herself noticed in India and is doing the same here.

PLEASE India, keep IT in India, we DON’T WANT this LYING, FAKE, WANNABE HERE!!!!!!

Sunshine Daydream @ 11/26/2012 at 1:54 pm

Mr. Butler, I thought you were lovestruck by Madalina. Was the shopping trip in Scotland for her parting gifts? And to be compared to Lindsey Lohan in a tweet. Darling, you need a drastic makeover and fast. A new movie coming out in 10 days. Calling the spin doctors…STAT!

Shes probably slutting her way up the ladder here as well.

PLEASE India, keep IT in India, we DON’T WANT this LYING, FAKE, WANNABE HERE!!!

Totally Useless Information @ 11/26/2012 at 1:55 pm

Oh I wouldn’t count on it being over. Little Maddie is still young enough to fall for the lie that it’s all PR to sell the movie.

I’m getting the feeling the fling or whatever it was may be done.

HOW MUCH DID the Indian PLASTIC CLOWN pay him to get this out to the media?
Shes probably slutting her way up the ladder here as well.

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 2:00 pm

Well—-he better be careful. One day he is going to mess over the wrong woman and he will find himself in a dumpster somewhere with the crap beat out of him.

IS HE OFF HIS ROCKER?

HE IS WAITING FOR THAT? REALLY? THAT?

RICH DADDY AND MOMMYS DAUGHTER THAT SLEPT HER WAY THRU BOLLYWOOD TO GET JOBS AND OFTEN LETS HER PR ‘LEAK’ NEWS THAT SHE AND ANOTHER ACTOR IS HAVING AN AFFAIR.

THAT FAKE NOSE AND BODY NEEDS TO STAY IN INDIA, WE NEED TO THOROUGHLY CHECK WHOM WE LET IN OUR BORDERS!!!

@Cupajo: ITAWY. She won’t go quietly. No way. I felt from the beginning he would regret this when the end came. A few months of sha.gs isn’t worth it.

There it is! What’s going on? Weird. By the way, OT, but see where Angus T. Jones (Jake) from Two and a Half Men was dissing the show and telling people not to watch because it’s the devil’s work and filth? He makes $350, 000 per episode, the little schmuck, and now he’ll probably get fired! They should resurrect Charlie! I haven’t watched it since he left. He’s a train wreck in real life but he’s entertaining. Get rid of Kutcher too and Charlie finds he has a love child about Jake’s original age of ten they can bring on. Back to the good original situation comedy that it was!

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 2:04 pm

@gb:

Or he knows he can’t get contracts here in the US, so he is working on going to India to make films? Maybe PC can help him do that? What a way to s/uc/k up. He’s a user that’s for sure.

Twinkletoes @ 11/26/2012 at 2:04 pm

I’m having a hard time keeping up. I thought he was seriously ‘in love’ with the other chick? WHAT?!

Franklymydear @ 11/26/2012 at 2:06 pm

@Totally Useless Information: I don’t care whether it’s still on or not, but the stretches of time they are apart are growing longer and longer. Just sayin’.

@JMO: Well, if you check her fb, there’s a link to a youtube song from a film but it’s the song she’s posting and you have to listen to the lyrics. You know how she is with her cryptic messages. I’ll say no more. Over and out!

Sunshine Daydream @ 11/26/2012 at 2:21 pm

@Cupajo: OMG! The song from Warrior. I LOVE THIS MOVIE (my Tom was amazing in it). I think the spin doctors have already begun. Watching Mr. Butler’s life story is like watching a three-ring circus. It’s almost a disaster. If this is how he routinely breaks off with women, then he is the ultimate wank/er and I’ll say no more, over and out.

@7′ Tall Evergreen Tree: What’s the song supposed to convey? Clue me in somebody, because I refuse to log on to her fb page.

Sunshine Daydream @ 11/26/2012 at 2:40 pm

@Clues: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffsh5dP8In4

this is not the version she put up, but this one has the lyrics.

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 2:41 pm

She posted this Saturday. Wasn’t that after he made the 1st PC comment?

He is complete dbag.

http://twitter.com/aisleseat Gerard Butler and Jessica Biel are both in PLAYING FOR KEEPS? It’s like they’ve genetically engineered the least appealing movie ever.

@Sunshine Daydream: Thanks. Well, that’s interesting alright. But, and it’s a big “but”, she can’t be trusted and loves to play games with her fb, so she could be messing around again.

It was always a PR arrangement that had got out of hand…..
She was paid to keep him on the straight for awhile…..
Make him out to look good ,he just used the wrong kind of person.
Everyone knew to much about her past,and what a past.
She used him ,he used her.She got what she wanted out of it.
If it had gone on any further it would have all come out in the press.
I do think she fell for him……….
But they both used each other .

@Sunshine Daydream: Thanks. I replied once already, but the disappearing posts are back again today.

This ought to really p!ss off Macaroni…

@pc:
Okay Macaroni we get it… You’re panicking… Why don’t you and Esme go shopping for your next rung up on the celebrity ladder…

This chick was only 14 or 15 years old ten years ago, when Ger was in his mid-30′s. He had no business getting involved with her in the first place. If she was 35 and he was 55, it would be more suitable, but she’s not old enough to handle him at this point. I’m sure she’s still at the “he’ll change if he loves me” stage. This won’t end well.

@7′ Tall Evergreen Tree:
Why does this feel like when a teenager calls into their favorite radio stations to dedicate a song??? Sheeeesh…

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 3:29 pm

@Ugh:

A woman 35 wouldn’t want him. IMO

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 3:31 pm

Evidently he is either staying or interviewing at the Soho house in Miami.

@7′ Tall Evergreen Tree: Not one with any self-respect, or concern for their health. Or future health.

justsayin'too @ 11/26/2012 at 3:41 pm

Ok this is not good PR. Is he just trying to pizz MG off or was it all just PR really to begin with. He is a puzzle and not in a good way anymore. Here is an article form Lainey. She has been ignoring him lately but I guess this stupid heading got her attention and she had to comment.

PRhttp://www.laineygossip.com/Gerard-Butler-talks-about-discusses-flirting-CNN-interview/25277

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 3:43 pm

@Manny:

Exactly——I bet he wanted to go to India for his bday to see PC—so instead he settled for MG going to Scotland. It was a month B4 they did the snogging tour of France.
All this was just PR on his part to get through filming OHF and the release of the 2 movies to show that he was working on rehabing his image. That is also the reason he didn’t care about what she posted on fb. Just using her to get info out about their great relationship. They used each other. She got the Dom Hemingway part while in Shreve with him and probably did the Cosmo shoot then. Not to mention the razor ad and maybe a small part in OHF.
He is a user. I bet most of the woman he has shagged over the years all had connections in some way. Look at how he and JA played to the fans for TBH. I just have no words to express how amazed I am by all this.

smuttytingles @ 11/26/2012 at 3:57 pm

@7′ Tall Evergreen Tree: Just curious, but were there are pics of the two of them in Scotland? Twitpics or cryptic fb clues? Any proof she was there?

Looks like Gerry is courting the Latin American audience based in Miami for his film Playing for Keeps and hey most of the interviewers seem to be female and hot, hard days work for the old boy

The Age of Aquarious @ 11/26/2012 at 4:05 pm

Get in line.

@7′ Tall Evergreen Tree: Fortunate for MGs career. Yes I do agree MG really fell for him also. PC is also plastically enhanced (nose job, contacts). I think she did more stuff recently. She is Indian but she could give up her culture to get what she sees is better. But Gerry is such a philander that she knows it would be a hard sell even for herself. PC is not elite in India as a beauty. The real sot after Asian women in respectable families would stay away from him.

Look whatever you think of MG, he is pretty rude to easily talk about other women when they probably just broke up or whatever they both do. He has very little respect. I question how his mother raised him when it comes to relationships.

Oh the one that got away biel is married.

Do you notice he speaks of unattainable women and bums around with young, naive and ****** ones.

If I were in a serious relationship with a BF and he told the world he was “single”, I’d be pretty upset. Either GB and Mads have broken up or he doesn’t give a flip about her and sees their relationship as more of a fling than anything else.

forgot about all the PC haters, some things never change in Gerry land she looks good in comparison though – now there are pictures of those two together and he looks smitten for sure !

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 4:22 pm

Google his name, then put PC’s in after——There are so many news stories about them it will blow you away. Amazing because when you put in his name with MG there are hardly anything. I guess the tabs new all along the MG thing was fake.

#55: Oh I cannot wait to watch/read THAT interview. LOL! MG and PC who?

@???:
OMG did you really just post that??? Seriously???
What kind of a buzzard are you anyway?

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 4:26 pm

@Jazz:

Well with all the plastic PC has had, now she should be just about right for him!!

@memories: He looks smitten because she probably did not put out. Remember these women in countries that have cheap labor can focus on enhancing themselves in and outward. But they call themselves “independent” and well groomed, well read. Maybe she will “save” him. Indian mystery. That is all. Bollywood actresses are not as deep as you think.

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 4:31 pm

I can’t imagine PC getting involved with G. She dates alot of hot young indian men. She also has been clued in about GB’s womanizing. She knows it would be career suicide for her in India to have romance connections with him.

#61: who can tell anymore at this point.

smuttytingles @ 11/26/2012 at 4:38 pm

@Pete’s: I agree with this. I think he enjoys the chase, and is more likely to be smitten by a women who doesn’t put out, and that he has to jump through hoops for. That’s the woman that would hold his interest.

@Pete’s: Who ever said they were but she’s probably as deep as the Romanian.

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 4:44 pm

Someone help me out—I’m having a brain freeze. Who is the blue haired young female singer?

What are you people talking about???? The comments about PC are old!!! This is the original old interview from where the Indian press took the info …
I don’t understand why the international press is bringing this back again.

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 5:04 pm

What if Maddie was pushing him to be at the PFK premiere and he felt that it was too much for him to handle so he ran the other way?

He looks great in this set of pics!

Oh please this is old news when he came to india he hit on udita goswami as he loved her eyes she met him later in NYC then he chatted up and hooked up with kangana ranuat she fell for him but he looked for the quickest exist, then when mallika sherawat came to LA he hooked up with her she was then with Russell peters who was GB’s mate. PC knows all this and wouldnt even risk it with him as she knew the damage he did in india. In india its a reputation and honor thing you dont go where your friends have been.

And india isnt all slums like you see in the movies the rich are loaded and poor are well just poor but its all cosmopolitan, GB has big connections in india and investors with big money, its big business bollywood money. Realiance india group recently went into partnership with speilberg so take from there, Camilla belle recently did a bollywood movie and got paid more than she did in usa its easy money i guess for western actors i guess

Oh yeh forgot to mention while he was messing around in india he had a so called GF in the states who heard about the rumours and flew to india lol

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 5:33 pm

@Rhea:

Good info

I don’t know if he and MG are still dating… But if i had a bf who says in an interview he’s single, i would be pissed…

@7′ Tall Evergreen Tree

:-) You having fun???????

Noah Lomax interview. Seeing as he’s actually in a film with GB via legitimate avenues, I don’t see why this shouldn’t be posted here.

@7′ Tall Evergreen Tree:
Thanks

i saw all this info on PC & GB connection again so thought id tell it how it was, Shes busy launching music career in usa and singing with wii am from black eyed peas so doubt she’d bothered hes a good friend to her thats all. quickly before i go when he saw kangana at a party in india he stared at her from across the room for ages without blinking and she was so bowled over by that she found it so sexy in a weird way lol and he said to her she was very different i guess guys from the west find anything from the east different when its normal for us

Untamable Shrew @ 11/26/2012 at 5:50 pm

@smuttytingles:

If that is true,what happen to Jessica Biel?This man is confusing.Who could deal with all this madness?After awhile it would get old.Like grow up already.

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 5:59 pm

@Rhea:

Is she the one that made the planet of the apes movie here? Anyway the one that made that movie, he would go and watch the filming everyday and when it was done, it was rumored that they took off together for a few days.

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 6:02 pm

@Hi Gerry:

Yes I’m having fun. I’ve got my tree up and next I have to put the lights on.

So I met Gerard Butler from afar today! I was on the boardwalk and he was on his hotel balcony! I waved & he waved back smiling!!!

I then yelled “I LOVE YOU!!!!!” And Gerard yelled back “I LOVE YOU TOO” & then I said “CAN I HAVE A PICTURE WITH YOU?!!” And he said…

“SURE ILL COME DOWN!!!!!” But he didn’t end up coming down :-( he still said he loved me though haha!

he never said anyone’s name, press is going on about this actress from India.

I think any girl that prob dates him would prob enjoy it at first but after a while would get draining and boring..he repeats the same jokes over again if anyone’s noticed, and i dont think he could offer you more apart from outings and some romps here and there. I highly doubt hes the type of BF that would bring you soup in bed if your sick, or support or devote time on you if you needed him. Its always the women giving. If MG was really madly in love with him she would stick around and invest with him rather than her career who knows could be wrong but she prob likes time apart & distance relationship.

@7′ Tall Evergreen Tree:

That was frieda pinto in planet of apes she wasnt into him as she has loads of HW offers, He visited kangana on sets and studio in NYC and offered her a holiday get away he was free then and she took off for a week without telling the bollywood crew, he parents rang up as she never even informed them and was mortified and the crew swore never to sign her again as they were worried. He offers these girls fancy getaways but tells them to come seperatley at airports and meets them either on plane or afterwards at the place. Kangana wanted more he didnt and she was heartbroken he also promised her help with HW movies but never did lol

He loves india and the girls, the girls never kiss and tell as they would be disowned by culture and society to bed a western man so they would never tell as later on no indian respectable guy will marry them and would bring great shame for the parents who dont allow this behaviour. I like ppl from west and men are nice to but my parents generation believe white men arent loyal or reliable i no its not true as they are really down to earth lovable ppl but its asian mentality lol please nobody take offence when i mean white i dont mean to be racist lol hope u understand

Twinkletoes @ 11/26/2012 at 6:30 pm

Ewwww now he is a bonafide worldwide douche-bag. Can it get any worse?

@Mary84: that statement (that he is single) was from more than one year ago.
@bex: This kid (Noah Lomax) is lovely! He reminds me of Jack McElhone from Dear Frankie … I can’t believe he is already 19 years old!!
@Rea: Well, he says that (about being different) quite often to all kind of women (from east, west, north and south) … Wasn’t the same thing he said to Martina Rajic? (eye roll) … But I agree, he has something for indian women, and exotic brunettes in general. ;-)

@Rhea: thanks, had a feeling he was very busy in Bollywood.

Another Opinion @ 11/26/2012 at 6:35 pm

@Rhea: Just curious, is Jeannia R. the girlfriend who flew to India to be with him (he most probably had many so called girlfriends at the time)?

Strings of Lights @ 11/26/2012 at 6:44 pm

I bet Antoine Fuqua of OHF laid the law down to him about messing up his movie. With Gerry’s rep of playing while filming, I can see AF telling him there will be no messing around while on his film. Maybe why he latched onto MG and played it straight for awhile. But of course it doesn’t last with him. The man works hard and plays harder. There’s no in between with him. No balance. He loves to do both and will never change.

@gb: the woman was Miss World [crowned in London]. She’s not fake!

@Pete’s:

Lol he was definetly busy every lady guest that would meet him he would be very huggy & kissy with them even married ones and its alien to do that there as some ppl mind but he wasnt aware prob he would tell stories that before he was famous in london doing odd jobs he would watch bollywood films lol

@Another Opinion: I dont who she was but he was with lots of male friends then and all them were naughty

From what ive heard hes nice guy but woman that with him said that he never took anything serious and just wanted to have fun all the time he attend all the parties from shahrukhs house to hrithiks house and then PC throwed him a lavish party. Im not a particular fan nor dislike him but ive heard good things about him and bad things about him like he can be really nasty and rude form others so guess thats like with every human

Well, it seems that the news about what happened in the Nightclub in Dubai are finally in Rumania ….

“Madalina Ghenea, replaced by Gerard Butler with six women”

@Rhea: sorry, I am (still) a hot Indian girl from a very respected, educated and spiritual Family. I married a European white man. Spirituality, family and service was our connection when we met. Everyone recognized he is a special soul. Now a mom, my kids are very balanced and well versed than most as to their heritage. Whatever you may experience, I have south Indian Brahmin parents say to me if their daughters met a similar man they would be fine with it. I feel respect and humility for yourself is the key. I do not go looking for everyone to respect me.

Sorry GB is hot but trouble. I would not respect myself and run the other way. Yes, I was his type. But in reviewing Butler’s escapades, I think at this point it is not saying much anymore.

@Chandra:

Your really lucky everyone was understanding, i like western men and think they are funny and different in a nice way but my parents and they society i live in mumbai would be hard to convince but glad its changing. But i think if i brought a GB type man home they would hit the roof his reputation speaks volumes

Another Opinion @ 11/26/2012 at 7:02 pm

@Rhea: Thanks for the reply! If all these women know from the start that he is not exclusive with them and that he doesn’t take them seriously, then good for them. I hope they don’t end up hurt. He might have a lot of nice qualities, but I don’t think that he is capable of making himself or someone else happy.

Freida Pinto had so many Hollywood men hit on her she did not see Butler as a novelty. He wants to go back to India, so to find more younger and untainted batch of Bollywood actresses. Unfortunately, maybe the families recognize a daughter being even near him is not beneficial to their rep.

@Rhea:

Very true Rhea! Absolutely.
PC’s parents are both doctors. And I have heard her say, in an interview, that she would, could, never marry anyone her parents didn’t approve of: Which is par for the course in India.
And I certainly cannot see her conservative parents approving of GB’s track record. And it would greatly hinder her own reputation in BW.

Strings of Lights @ 11/26/2012 at 7:07 pm

@Another Opinion:

Like I have always said—-he is a great place to visit–but I wouldn’t want to live there.

@Another Opinion:

I agree i think some women prob get greedy and want help with cross over movies & some think he might change with them he seems nice but totally confused on what he wants i dont think he knows himself to be honest so i dont think he intentionally wants to hurt them.

@Pete’s:

True plus she gets lucrative payments from loreal & got films with christian bale she might not want to get linked with him.

I

Strings of Lights @ 11/26/2012 at 7:11 pm

Well he looks good and he seems to be more happy than he has been in a while. Maybe having 1 steady gf is just too smothering for him. He needs to feel free and uninhibited. IMO

quitmodelbashing @ 11/26/2012 at 7:23 pm

GB’s typical M.O. to get out of relationships is to ignore the current POI (person of interest), never admit that he is breaking up with her, tell her everythng is fine and then get pictured with another woman. Then he will tell her he loves her and all this is b.s. but if she can’t trust him..blah, blah, blah. Then he is in the perfect position to say he didn’t break anyone’s heart, they just didn’t “get him and his lifestyle”.

Examples, Kristi (arcade girl), violin girl, martina , PG, etc. He’s ended relationships this way with Bianca, Jasmin, Jeanna, etc.

Works everytime and he can blame his celebrity instead of admitting his own shortcomings. He always makes them hate him but then he turns it around and they hate themselves for not being able to “accept him. ” He just puts it all back on them… which again shows his lack of class, maturity, empathy and b*lls.

Id still do him but with a dozen dental dams, two dozen condoms, a crucifix, holy water douche, haz mat scrub down and an exorcism.

@quitmodelbashing:

Hahahahah i just spat my tea out as much as think GB as hot id be scared to hit im just so baffled that all this time how has he never managed to get any woman pregnant or all the trash he dates how come no one has trapped him loads of ppl get caught off guard

Twinkletoes @ 11/26/2012 at 7:42 pm

TBF, if a man says he is not looking for anything serious, he means it.

I don’t think he is in relationships at all….he’s hooking up and when he’s lost interest he moves on. If anyone thinks they are in a relationship with him, then they are deluding themselves.

They WANT to be and that’s why they hang on. Love ‘em and leave ‘em with this kind of guy.

So Swedish @ 11/26/2012 at 7:42 pm

I am confused.
The text above, of Gerry talking about PC and being single, is it old or new?

Someone here said that it is a year old and now being rehashed for some reason?

If this is something he actually said a year ago, why are they bringing it up now?
He has a girlfriend (for all we know), so this must be hurtful to her.

If it’s and old comment, I dont see the point in bringing it up.
If it’s a new comment, I dont see the point of it at all.

He sure looks great in these latest photos. Maybe the stress of having MG on his back has been lifted and it shows on his face.

quitmodelbashing @ 11/26/2012 at 7:46 pm

oh i’ve heard many rumors. 1. he shoots blanks. 2. he’s european and prefers going in the exit , if you catch my drift. 3. he’s finishes 10 ft away, (probably because the girl is already running down the street to CVS for that morning after prescription).

@quitmodelbashing:

Lol u crack me up i sometimes wonder if hes had the snip too n reverse it later

quitmodelbashing @ 11/26/2012 at 7:51 pm

@candy:

heard that too… :)

@Twinkletoes: You could be right.

He’s just a major s.l.u.t.ski and won’t ever change. I was one of the few here who thought for a long time that he was gay and frankly, I’m not convinced he ISN’T. It would explain all his weird behavior such as the appearance of staged meetings with MG and others and his hanging out with gay male “buddies”.

What’s weird is him admitting to a magazine that he was involved with MG, naming her then and now not wanting to talk about it? It’s not like he had to blurt out lurid details but he could have said, “yes, I’m still dating her and we’re fine.” And then he could have changed the subject.

He’s always been an insincere dou.chebag.

Return to Sender @ 11/26/2012 at 8:02 pm

No loving respectable parent, Indian, Caucasian or otherwise, would want their daughter involved with this guy. He is a narcissist, and a user. Honestly it turns my stomach to hear how he sneaks around with whoever he’s banging at the moment. Gutless and without a shred of honor. Yes, these young women go with him willingly, and some hope to gain fame through him. But he is older, and should take the high road. But he’d rather stay in the gutter. I see his future, and it ain’t pretty. Career-wise, he is circling the drain. He is a toxic mess.

@quitmodelbashing:

HAHa..thank you for the laugh….wonder which one would give you the greatest protection? I’m thinking he should be exorcised…..

quitmodelbashing @ 11/26/2012 at 8:06 pm

@Clamsie:

and heard that too. :)

he’s a man of many mysteries, especially to himself.

As Chris Rock said “a man is only as faithful as his options”. no truer words have been spoken.. well, minus the “donuts go straight to your a**.”

Girls girls girls GB is a have a one wild weekend of fun, experience. If u r into that kind of thing. Nothing more. Otherwise it would be fun to flirt like crazy then tell him no no no not going to happen.

I’m betting PFK barely takes in $10 mil opening weekend. Biel is the only draw to the film and it’s because she’s young and not a has-been like the others are.

I think @So Swedish:
It’s an old comment … I already posted the link to the original interview (post #64).
Why are they bringing it up now? There could be many reasons, for example, if they want to distract the attention of the public from another “real” thing that is out there … or that will be there soon. Or perhaps is just as simple as they want to have GB name in the news to promote his new movie (and the MG thing didn’t work as well as they expected … well at least not for him ;-)).

quitmodelbashing @ 11/26/2012 at 8:15 pm

why hasn’t GB impregnanted anyone yet?

GB’s peen just proved the existence of God.

golf clap all around.. well done little g.

The Special One @ 11/26/2012 at 8:19 pm

I can’t believe you guys haven’t post the pics where he is sleeping before the interview, hahaha he is hilarious. I love you Gerry hahahaha, of course im being a little ironic, don’t sleep on the job! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2238919/Gerard-Butler-nods-ahead-interview-relaxing-poolside.html

Strings of Lights @ 11/26/2012 at 8:21 pm

How do we know a woman hasn’t gotten preggers with him. Maybe they have, and he paid for the ab/ortion and made a pay off to them to keep their mouth shut. Or—he keeps a stack of morning after pills handy.
I can see after he is done he hands them the water makes them open their mouth, puts pill in, watches them swallow, then makes them open their mouth to make sure they swallowed. What a romantic eve that would be.

Joie de Vivre @ 11/26/2012 at 8:22 pm

Greetings all! Hope everyone is well and happy and safe. No time to read a lot of the last couple of threads, but I think I’m getting the gist of it even though his life is a never-ending cryptogram. Butler’s escapades are starting to remind me of that scene from The Lady from Shanghai in the mirror maze, or better yet, the funnier scene from Woody Allen’s Manhattan Murder Mystery. He should come with a warning tag for women under 30. And he obviously doesn’t lose a bit of sleep over any of it as chronicled in the DM photos today. LOL! One has to admit that is a talent in itself. To remain unabashed while wreaking havoc. Who knows what is true or not. And who really cares to be honest? Still, he does look fine in these photos. Warm wishes to all!

@Rhea: Thanks. White, blue, black, brown- men are men all over the world. Good, great, bad etc…

Take care and choose character over pedigree.

This has been the most productive thread on GB personality in reference to his personal life. Why are we writing here? For me, it is like watching a disfunctional reality show about the lure of fame and fortune for Hollywood player actor. His trials, travel, triumphs and tribulations. He is entertainment.

So Swedish @ 11/26/2012 at 8:50 pm

@Mmmmmmm:
Thank you for your answer. It’s a bit of a mystery, perhaps time will tell.

Strings of Lights @ 11/26/2012 at 8:52 pm

@Pete’s:

He is like a 1 person soap opera. All the characters rolled into one. Each day we never know what character will show up. Multiple personalities at multiple times on multiple days. This place is A-list in itself. All I can say is just amazing. lol

@The Special One:

Ah poor thing he was wiped out! Cute.

Strings of Lights @ 11/26/2012 at 8:58 pm

Maybe he needs to do a one man reality tv show following his life all day. It would be a roller coaster of contradictions and unimaginable reasoning.
It’s a good thing Alan has a psychology degree. Bet he never thought he would need it in this way.lol

@Strings of Lights: One reason he may have never impregnated anyone is that he’s GAY. Just an obvious reason.

However, if he’s not gay, there’s no way he can force anyone to abort if she doesn’t want to do it. That being said, I’m shocked no one has ever purposely gotten pg just so she can ride his wallet for life or at least hang onto him in some way. Women have done it to other actors and celebs.

Strings of Lights @ 11/26/2012 at 9:15 pm

@Clamsie:

What about all the women in his life? Or does he only do the back door, and satisfy them orally?
One thing is if he has relationships with men and treats them the same way he treats women I think the men would be a lot more hostile towards him and would blackmail him.
I think women would abort if the check was big enough.
I can’t understand him anyway no matter which way he goes.

@Strings of Lights: What happen in Brazil? The type of women he loves are easy and free down there. No issues of family and rep there. Go back Gerry.

A buddy of mine got “snipped” so he could have unprotected sex in committed relationships. But not before he had some sperm frozen, should he change his mind later on and want to become a parent. This way no girlfriend could “trap” him. Had it all planned out…..

The 2nd, 1st and 12th houses are the most prominent ones in your birth chart. From the analysis of the most tenanted houses, the astrologer identifies your most significant fields or spheres of activity. They deal with what you are experiencing – or what you will be brought to experience one day – or they deal with your inner motivations.

The 2nd house is among your three most tenanted houses: life’s material aspects – with everything that is implied in terms of security, appetite for life, desire for possession – are deep-seated and you can never be content with living on love and fresh air. On a more abstract level, you may have similar feelings regarding relationships: possessiveness and jealousy in the worst cases, but also faithfulness and durability.

With a dominant 1st house, your magnetism is powerful, and your individuality as well as your willpower are out of the ordinary. You are a determined, strong-willed, and assertive person, with this relative criterion at least.

It is likely that you never go unnoticed when you are in a crowd or a in reunion: an important 1st house suggests that you are a charismatic person with above average vital energy, especially if the Sun is present in this sector.

Your personal interests are always important and you never forget them, which doesn’t mean that you are self-centered, but only that you behave according to what is in harmony with your deep nature!

The 12th house is emphasized in your chart: like the 8th house, it has a rich and complex meaning. Although its bad reputation is likely to scare most readers in the first place – it is indeed the house of hidden or isolated places, of solitude, of ordeals or enemies – it can also mean that a part of your life is very deep and intense. If your achievements are not visible in the public eye, you may fulfil yourself in a different but equally important way: you may be involved in secret activities, humanitarian causes, and projects in favour of disadvantaged people. You are likely to work in quiet and remote places. In many cases, you will gain from these hidden activities as many treasures as people who have a more public destiny. It may be because you sublimate your work, or only because you successfully carry out your task within your environment. There is no such things as a good or a bad house, because each area of life is necessary in its own way, and we need all of them, if we are to improve spiritually.

@Ggfblx: “It was always a PR arrangement that had got out of hand…..
She was paid to keep him on the straight for awhile…..
Make him out to look good ,he just used the wrong kind of person.
Everyone knew to much about her past,and what a past.”

Was her past worst than his? Who is he to judge? Why is she the wrong kind for him? He seems so much worse.

Your sensitivity is withdrawn, Gerard Butler: more than anyone, you tend to lock yourself in your ivory tower, as you are aware of a kind of superiority that may be real, though overrated. Your moods are not perceptible because you control them with a tight fist. It is difficult to know if you are happy or upset because you show nothing. You avoid situations which compel you to reveal your emotions because you are not demonstrative. Please, be aware that it is not your amorous behaviour that is being analyzed, but the daily expression of your sensitivity. You dread the crowd and you need calm, and even solitude, to feel comfortable. You are well-equipped to remain balanced in all circumstances, but it may prove beneficial if you progressively take a relaxed attitude and show more dedication, as you are worth it; it is easier for you to exteriorize your feelings when your projects or your ambitions justify that you do so. You do not practice gratuitous outpourings, particularly when your are with a group, because you are afraid to open up, as if you were on the defensive, without any reason most of the times.

Lively, even restless sometimes, Gerard Butler, your thoughts are roaming, prolific, fluctuating: you are interested in many things and your “Jack of all trades” side is part of your charm, even if you have difficulties in concentrating and completing what you start. Your emotions are particularly active during your contacts and your frequent travels. You almost chat too much sometimes, mixing practical and affective matters, often changing your mind. However, you are very intuitive when it comes to instantly grasp the personality of the person you are dealing with. If you are a journalist or a writer, you probably have chosen the best direction for you! Relations with females are usually favoured, or at least, they are numerous and intense.

Then the astrologists, mystics, fanatics, and preachers show up.

So much fun. It is all good.

Strings of Lights @ 11/26/2012 at 10:04 pm

@Pete’s:

I thought I was educated in the school of hard knocks—–but since I have been coming here I have learned more about things that I could never have imagined other wise. lollol

@Strings of Lights: I don’t know because a lot of the “women in his life” are possibly staged stories like Maniston and Cameron Diaz, both of whom I never thought really slept with him. For real, no one knows jack about him. His life has devolved to tabloid fodder and gossip lately.

It appears he maiy have had a relationship with MG but is it being staged, too? I can’t answer that. It’s all very strange to say the least. Maybe it’s already run its course?

Diaz is the female version of GB. She is more discreet though.

Strings of Lights @ 11/26/2012 at 10:23 pm

I bet after the premiere he takes off on a long hard party somewhere. He probably already has it planned out with a bunch of his buds,,

Another Opinion @ 11/26/2012 at 10:32 pm

From my point of view, understanding Butler’s behavior is not that hard. He is an addict and his are the choices of an addict. Denial is a central concept in the study of addiction. Like every addict, he does what makes him feel good at the moment and he is self-absorbed. He prefers being in denial about what is really happening in his life because the truth is too painful to face. It would involve evaluating the consequences of his actions and being honest with himself, which scares the hell out of him. It’s so much easier to surround yourself with enabling friends and to party day and night with people half your age who don’t challenge you in any way than to sit down and tell yourself: wait a minute, what got wrong in the last years; why did I end up abusing cocaine when I know that being a former alcoholic I have a history of addiction; why do I allow myself to enter into relationships with married women and to break up families when I know firsthand how it feels to be a child from a broken family; why do I hook up with someone who is 18 years my junior and who gets into relationships with famous men in order to get exposure when I know that I tried this before and it didn’t end up well, etc. These kinds of questions are hard to ask because they force you to think about your life choices and challenge you to forgive yourself for what you’ve caused to yourself and to others in order to move on. He prefers to ignore these issues because they are too painful. That’s why he abuses substances and sex and is always on the move. It’s a self protection mechanism and a vicious cycle.

He looks great now because he’s in love.

SouthernBelle @ 11/26/2012 at 10:45 pm

I really believe that the GB/MG relationship has been staged for a variety of reasons and now the contract is up. I also think that the comments about PC, along with Gerry and the Dubai harem, are HW’s version of how to end the debacle. To us, this whole scenario is redic, and has made no sense from the beginning. Celebs and their PR people, just like politicians, think we’re all gullible and stupid enough to buy anything they sell. No doubt they believe that they’ve carried out some remarkable plan to promote GB. Unfortunately, all the intrigue, spin and photo ops aren’t translating into dollars at the box office.

Strings of Lights @ 11/26/2012 at 11:01 pm

Just think of it—a person that is ADHD drinking a red bull to get going. No wonder he gets wired.

Priyanka Chorpa is a very beautiful and talented indian actress. JJ is run by an indian so that why he brought her up. She isn’t a useless star in India.
In US, there are people like Kim Kardshian and freida pinto(yes she is indian I know) but what talent do they have? And what are they famous for? Nothing! They we keep seeing pics of them so many times.

JJ is just an integrator. Are they playing up to these celebrity PR requests? I thought this PC subject was done years back. Did it come out again because he wanted to justify his actions to her and smooth things over before he visits India again? Or was it just for the fan banter?

@Strings of Lights: Some people focus better with a cup of coffee when they are ADHD.

Maybe that works for him.

Twinkletoes @ 11/26/2012 at 11:19 pm

@142 – The masses aren’t following as closely as you are, so the PR is not tailored to people like yourself. Most of the casual fans are not even noticing, they just think he’s hot and want to see his movies.

@Rhea: That not true. Freida Pinto’s PR said planted some story that he was intrested buts that not true. They even said that George Clooney asked her out LOL! All lies from PR teams.
She is not that pretty I mean yeah she is cute and girly but not gorgeous or stunning.
I have no clue who this lady is but she is stunning!

Strings of Lights @ 11/26/2012 at 11:28 pm

@Doctor:

My ex and his son are ADHD and the worst thing they could do was caffeine and sugar. Both of those things made them bounce off walls like a pin ball.
They even admitted that they felt very anxious after eating those things. Then after awhile they would crash. The dr that was treating them said eating those items was the worst thing they could do.

@Jackie: Gerard stated in an interview at the GGs 2009 that Pinto looked amazing there. Then he ran to do this :

She did not take the bait. She stuck to her Bf Dev Patel.

Hi ladies. I hope you all had a good monday. That pic of Gerry snoozing atpool side was cute.

Strings of Lights @ 11/26/2012 at 11:35 pm

@Doctor:

Gerry admits to suffering from anxiety and he drinks alot of caffeine. I bet if he stopped the caffeine and sugar and exercied on a regular basis he would feel better.

@Strings of Lights: My daughter does better with a cup of coffee before school and she has mild ADHD. It works for some.

Strings of Lights @ 11/26/2012 at 11:47 pm

@Fact:

In this pic—it looks like Danny A is sitting next to him and is that Bruce Willis sitting in front?

What will JJ’s next Gerry headlines cover?

“Gerard Butler: I am waiting for my ramen noodles to be nuked!”

“Gerard Butler: I love Australian women, especially Paul Hogan!”

“Gerard Butler: My assistant makes sure I have new outfits but I only wear crusty pants and sweaty tight tshirts!”

“Gerard Butler: Walking his dog while sexting and chatting on phone with paps in tow part four!”

“Gerard Butler: Shopping for shoes in Prague without Alan!”

@Strings of Lights @ 11/26/2012 at 11:55 pm

yes Willis, no Danny

That’s cute. I don’t stalk either of them like the losers on this thread do, so I have no idea what all the raging is about.

He has been having his eyes set on PC for so long. He tried to break her up with her ex boyfriend. He’s been flirting forever with her. But she is very clear about not dating him. She just casually flirts with him. She is too smart to date him.

This guy is a douchebag. Priyanka Chopra should stay away from him! he belongs with slumdogs like Freuda whatever her name is!

@Paneetha: @notafan: Pinto never dated him either.

@Paneetha: BTW did PC get some work done to her face again. She did at the start of her career.

@notafan: I get it. She is a superstar actress in India. Now she is crossing over with a vocal career in the U.S.

No wonder Gerry may want to be where the action is.

@Jazz: PC said in an interview she loves physics. Did MG say the same thing?

Butler loves women who loves physics. Maybe that is why he hangs with college girls.lol

@Jazz:

She’s too good for him, really.

@Strange:

Too bad they meant enemas….

@blue: too good?

With GB’s track record, yes since he is a gigolo. Is he up to 1000 yet?

sorry jazz @ 11/27/2012 at 3:17 am

but piggy chops new song really blows, blech

seems every year or so, on JJ, piggy gets mentioned

folks what we have here is a trifecta of media h.o.s

mads, pigs and gertard

who will climb over and under anyone,

use and abuse,

medicate, fabricate, operate and get irate

spin and fuuck anything for attention

good or bad.

so.............. @ 11/27/2012 at 3:36 am

is anybody else wondering why Gerard is not going to be on Craig Ferguson’s show?

seems to me he always hits that show on his Promotional tours

that’s a couple of films now…wonder if they are no longer mates?

@so…………..:
I would hope they are still friends. Aren’t they doing the sequel to How To Train your dragon ? I can’t imagine why they wouldn’t still be friends.
Life is good so far, I won money and went shopping across the street at the Fashion Mall.

butler…..u r nt gud enogh to have PIGGY CHHOPS wid u…….she is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr btr thn u…bt its ok..keep on trying…she is awesome…..

butler ur not gud enough to have PC…..she is awesome……dnt even thnk abt her…..

Gotta say @ 11/27/2012 at 4:12 am

My my such jealousy here.

Butt face flappy bod @ 11/27/2012 at 4:39 am

I have to agree with whomever said PC and GB are using each other for PR. It must be a running joke with the two of them. “I’ll mention you to the Indian press and you mention me to the Americans, m’kay”???

Neither one is more than a dying B-lister in films. Pretty soon we’ll see him pim.ping infomercial products because he can’t get film roles.

Like anybody really cares ;)
Twitter link takes you to a Facebook link, which then takes you to a website link which just repeats the Dubai story that’s already been seen. The only difference is this claim that MG is “angry”.
What a farce.

Iubitul Madalinei Ghenea s-a enervat rau intr-un club din Dubai! Gerard Butler a avut o iesire inimaginabila…

Madalina Ghenea became angry bad boyfriend in a club in Dubai! Gerard Butler had an unimaginable output …

@bex: Because the translation is bad..It says GB got really angry when a fan wanted to take a pic of him while he was surrounded by 6 women.It says nothing about Madalina’s reaction .

He looks cute in those dailymail pic..sleeping beauty..lol.In the zimbio pics on the other hand looks like hes high on something..or hes just not in the mood for chatting , but he doesnt want to say so.

I think that this is not the end of MG. All the fun is yet to come. And all of us are waiting for places in the front row of “this theater!”

Don’t you think MG will just go quietly,I hope not I like fireworks.
But I don’t know,all the rest seemed to go quietly.What a show it will be if she doesn’t I defo want a seat .

You are right. H’wood relationships aren’t interesting unless they are high profile couples, or high-drama and the only way to make GB and MG high-drama right now is to report he is cheating. They are secure.

whatshedonenow @ 11/27/2012 at 8:12 am

If he’s dumped MG that would be the best thing he’s done in years. PC is a much better choice for him. He’s got to start associating himself with classier women.  You’ll be amazed at how quickly his image will improve if he got himself a decent woman…. If he can find one who’ll date him… which is a big ask. But wonders never cease. Let’s hope we’ve seen the back of that stupid cow MG.

She will go away quietly because she doesn’t want to jeopardize her chances of getting a new sugar daddy. Seems Jude Law is dating his wardrobe assistant on the set of Dom Hemingway – maybe he respects mancode or maybe the wardrobe assistant is hotter? But Jude is trying to rehabilitate his image – he is got Oscar hopes this year.

Saw an interview of Jude and clips from Anna Karenina – it looks exquisite.

I am waiting for a girl to break his heart before he can. The female version of him who is going to break up just when he thought he found the one. Usually, this is what guys need in order to relate to all the women they have hurt.

Strings of Lights @ 11/27/2012 at 9:09 am

MG has on her fb that she is flying somewhere air france economy.

AnaPatricia GonzalezVerified
@AnaPatriciaTV

Miren quien llego a @DespiertaAmeric el guapisimo Gerard Butler!! Chicas desmayense!! pic.twitter.com/cbffJbqm
Look who came to @ DespiertaAmeric the handsome Gerard Butler! Desmayense Girls! pic.twitter.com / cbffJbqm

luz maria doria
@luzmadoria

Y todas bailaron con Gerard Butler al ritmo de @carlosvives #Soloen@DespiertaAmeric !!! http://yfrog.com/nw2a3vnj

luz maria doria
@luzmadoria

Nuestro nuevo amigo Gerard Butler. Ahora les cuento a quien le “echo el ojo” en @DespiertaAmeric http://yfrog.com/h279uoisj

luz maria doria
@luzmadoria

“My name is @SofiaVergara I want to marry you!” http://yfrog.com/h79nvzrj

@Strings of Lights @ 11/27/2012 at 9:28 am

Yep,I saw that,too. Wonder where she is off to.Guess it won’t be long until we find out,though.
But flying economy??…guess the GB gravy train has ran dry…it was only a few months ago that she was posting pics of first class.

@whatshedonenow: She is friends with the player Gbut. Not interested in dating him. He likes to keep his connection to Shah Rukh and her. May need x over films in future. Come on. Gerry goes where he can get Pyt and connections.

And who respectable would date him? When he is sick or old, then he may settle. Just my opinion.

@whatshedonenow: But the women he settles will diminish in rep. So he has got to change first.

@Alina:

I agree. No way is she going to walk away quietly. No sympathy for either of them from my point of view though. Both need to grow up, start acting their ages and realise that the public, their ‘fans’, the people who’ve been contributing to their choice of lifestyle over the years, aren’t as stupid as these two idiots think we are.
And she better get used to flying economy if she sticks with GB. He’s got nothing in the works and the money he has got isn’t going to last forever.

@bex: I think he should start writing his memoirs already! lol

@Alina:

This Ana Patricia is hot and she looks natural. He has his hands clasped in front of his area. It’s his way of hiding a b/oner. MG is toast.

AnaPatricia GonzalezVerified
@AnaPatriciaTV

No es por presumir pero Gerard Butler se despidió así de mi =O @DespiertaAmeric @univisionmusica http://instagr.am/p/SiXrxNEjqG/

@Alina:

One of the comments said something about the look on his face when he was told she was married. That picture would be precious! But as we know that’s not going to stop GB! I’m rolling on the floor. A man with a girlfriend doesn’t get dissappointed because a hot woman is married. That didn’t take GB long to get back to being GB.

@So Swedish:

I am confused.
The text above, of Gerry talking about PC and being single, is it old or new?

Someone here said that it is a year old and now being rehashed for some reason?

He has a girlfriend (for all we know), so this must be hurtful to her.

If it’s and old comment, I dont see the point in bringing it up.
If it’s a new comment, I dont see the point of it at all.”

Even if it is old and something he said a while back, the fact that it’s being used for PR and JJ is heading it up top says it’s OK with GB. They could have picked any other story to headline. Throwing the PC thing out there almost seems like poetic justice at this point. And don’t ask me to explain why. If you’ve been following this whole fiasco, you’ll get it.

hot hot hot @ 11/27/2012 at 11:28 am

@Alina:Wow she is one tamale this Ana Patricia Gonzalez, he was in heaven in florida, MG riding in on her broom to give him a piece of her mind???

@@Strings of Lights:
It’s the Holidays. Last minute flight perhaps. First class fills up fast.

God Bless yoou all! @ 11/27/2012 at 11:51 am

“For whatever was written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.” Romans 15:4

@Alina: She’s hot! She must be Cuban! She’d jerk a knot in his tail for sure. LMFAO!

What are ya all gonna do when she shows up in Miami? The boy doesn’t let moss grow under his feet so she better move it!

@Strings of Lights: Maybe she could only get a coach seat on Air France (which flies into Miami regularly) at the last minute. It’s possible they are hooking up again maybe in NYC even

I love this. LOL.

He looks great, maybe got a new stylist.

@TeaCakes: If it’s last minute, who’s idea would it be? No planning ahead, just a booty call perhaps? Stay tuned!

@wiphoenix: He has been dressing better lately, hasn’t he? Perhaps he does read here and got rid of his garage sale chic.

So I’m guessing this must be his favorite press junket ever, lol.

Food for thought @ 11/27/2012 at 12:05 pm

Food for thought: “Wag the dog” movie.

This man will be fine anyway.

LOl he asked out Freida ‘kaam wali bai’ Pinto? Must have low standardds. PC is alteast hot and can act. That girl can’t act.

Oh Gerard Butler your super Hot why go looking for an actress all the way in India, there are plenty of dashing actress in USA. In fact I found you a few that might be a good match for you. http://bit.ly/TjJi8M

Freida Pinto=Gobaar wali from India

@Cupajo: Not so fast. Have you forgotten what he was wearing a couple of days ago for his flight to Miami?

If she’s flying to Miami for a boo.ty call, then she must feel threatened, because she just spent several days in bed sick. The last thing I would do is get on a plane while recuperating from something that bad. Anyone who’s ever flown sick know’s what I’m talkin’ about. Worst. Thing. Ever.

@Strings of Lights:
Strings of Lights @ 11/26/2012 at 10:23 pm
Is Ronnie supplying the entertainment again???

whatshedonenow @ 11/27/2012 at 1:14 pm

You are right.  PC is wily enough to keep the relationship platonic- I think. But if he really wants to get his career back on track he has to drastically clean up his image. Big time. No more dating dodgy, plastic looking famewh*re, daft chicks who are young enough to be his daughter. No appearances at clubs where he looks like the creepy old dude in the corner.  No more creepy looking friends like that Ronnie bloke. No more inept, tacky comments during interviews. No more flitting here, there, and every where like a teenager on speed to catch the next free tacky opening, or to go on freebie sha** fests  in countries south of the border.  No more “try too hard to impress” bragging about learning to fly planes, helicopters or any other daft man boy mobiles. Basically he has to grow up, be a proper man and act his age. FORTY THREE! But does he have the will power to do all that? I doubt it. But as I said before wonders never cease.

whatshedonenow @ 11/27/2012 at 1:14 pm

Desperado @ 11/27/2012 at 1:16 pm

@Manny: Is it time for another showcase? LOL

80sGeorgeMichael @ 11/27/2012 at 1:23 pm

@whatshedonenow: I don’t see it happening. He’s too old now. I noticed in that MJ article he seemed happiest running around with the guys, flying things, crashing things, and running with the boys until after sundown. He won’t stop now, imo.

@Manny:
If that happens then its just more proof that he refuses to grow up. He needs to develop some character and start taking life more seriously. Does anyone know how old his father was when he died?? Not to be morbid but its a reality. Usually the sons have the same fate and genetic makeup of the father unless they are smart and break the cycle.BTW I do like the outfit he wore to this interview. He looks happy so something happened to boost his mood or he’s a good faker.

whatshedonenow @ 11/27/2012 at 1:42 pm

@80sGeorgeMichael

I think you are probably right. If he doesn’t change- and change quickly –  there’s an extremely good chance that he’ll end up becoming a creepy old pervert. And the only thing he would have attained is an absolutely appalling reputation as a man and as an actor.

This guy knows what it takes to be a man! LOVE HIS MOVIES

@DocP: A shot of Redbull and some hot latina brestesses would do it.

If I were an acting coach, lol lol, or an advisor I would suggest GB think back to his early roles and really remember what it was that ignited that spark we see from him in Dear Frankie, Shooters, Please, and The Jury. It’s something deep within him that just lit up the screen. Hey GB, bring back that passion and drive. I would really hate to see him just spending all his time partying and wasting his talent.

80sGeorgeMichael @ 11/27/2012 at 2:06 pm

@whatshedonenow: I think it pretty much sealed the creepy-ole-perv deal for me when I read that post yesterday where he was sitting across a room from some actress and staring at her without blinking for eons. That’s creepy. And there’s a zillion other things I can think of, lol. Those pics in the closet of that girl with the feather boa still haunts me.

whatshedonenow @ 11/27/2012 at 2:09 pm

@www.socalpb.com

From what I’ve seen he hasn’t the first clue about what it takes to be a proper man.

Oh Redbull is fantastic!

whatshedonenow @ 11/27/2012 at 2:12 pm

@80sGeorgeMicheal

I know. Scary isn’t it. Doesn’t bode well does it. Doesn’t bode well at all. (SHAKES HEAD)

What an asshoole this Butler is!!! I’ve never been Madalina’s fan,but i kind of feel sorry for her right now!I do think she felt for him and thought she could change him(naive and young)…Even IF they are no longer together,he should’t have poped out this comments soon after their break up!He’s such a mess!

You are so likeable, easy to deal with, caring, smiling, diplomatic, you establish connections with such great ease, that you attract a majority of women, including those you are not interested in. It is not a game, it is your nature. Each and everyone believe to be the object and the target of your favours whereas, in fact, it is the way you behave with everybody.

You cannot stand solitude at all: you prefer to be ill-accompanied rather that to be alone. There is a danger that you remain attached to a person who does not suit you best. You are spoilt for choice. You should be able to find a suitable match and to reach the state of harmony that is the centre of your deep motivations.

shallow people? @ 11/27/2012 at 3:01 pm

@Strings of Lights: What kind of person feels to need to tell people if they are flying first class or economy…………

The Special One @ 11/27/2012 at 3:08 pm

Pathetic in Telemundo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9Eu2kw4xrw just how low he goes

shallow people? @ 11/27/2012 at 3:32 pm

@bex: So Gerry is just figuring out he needs a plan?

@shallow people?:

If what’s transpired this year is part of a ‘plan’ (also mentioned in the MJ article), then he really needs to pack it in and give himself a serious talking to, because IT’S. NOT.WORKING.

@shallow people?: The type that makes a living selling their se.xuality. The type who’s willing to surgically alter their looks to appeal to the baser instincts of men. The type who spends hours taking pictures of themselves in provocative poses. The type that’s a social climber and golddigger. The type that is becoming accustomed to having everything given to them by men. The type that has absolutely no thought for anyone but themselves and thinks their sht don’t stink. That type.

whatshedonenow @ 11/27/2012 at 4:16 pm

Directing! What is he wittering  on about?  He couldn’t direct his way out of his front room.  Does he not have any normal bloke friends who will tell him to stop talking Gawd’s own cr*p?  He  needs to get the h* ll out of NY and HW. There are  too many idiots blowing smoke up his ar*e in those places.  He always sounds like an overgrown frat boy in interviews. He needs to be more composed. He’s too old to behave like that now.

a cup of kindness @ 11/27/2012 at 4:41 pm

@whatshedonenow:

May I suggest you and others like you stop watching anything with Gerry. He is driving you crazy. I know the whole car crash analogy, but you have become way to invested in Gerard Butler. He will never become your fantasy dream man. Move on and good luck. It will be tough with no Gerry in your life as your whipping boy for your miserableness. Take a deep breath now and best of luck.

a cup of kindness @ 11/27/2012 at 4:45 pm

@DocP:

You are a horrid person. I hope you don’t wish things like this on your own family members. But I guess they’re perfect like you are.

a cup of kindness @ 11/27/2012 at 4:47 pm

@80sGeorgeMichael:

The internet helps to twist a story just the way you like it. You’re the creepy one. Don’t worry you’re not alone.

http://twitter.com/DanaDeMille Gerard Butler’s hair in his new movie is terrifying. I’m actually scared. Stop it, Gerard.

@whatshedonenow:
#246. Totally agree with you. He’s so completely “Hollywood” and out of touch with the reality of his on situation it’s ridiculous, embarrassing, pathetic, delusional, *insert verb of choice*.

I’m only hanging in there because of the 1% chance that he might actually stop drinking the Kool Aid his yes-men (and women) have been feeding him, and make some positive changes, rather than continuing on the path he’s on atm.

whatshedonenow @ 11/27/2012 at 5:20 pm

@ a cup of kindness

Are you trying to be ironic with that name?

It’s not about GB being a dream man. It’s about how celebrity can totally screw someone up if not handled properly.

So, I suggest if you don’t like my comments about GB, maybe you should go to one of his few fan-sites where his phannie fans think the sun shines out of his ar* e. Or you can stay here and continue to read my reply to your post  which includes the comment:  why don’t you stick it where the sun don’t shine you pompous stuck up dozy mare.

blaablaablaablaa @ 11/27/2012 at 5:33 pm

@whatshedonenow: why don’t you and that bex creep just shut up or stick it where the sun don’t shine? You need a bag of poo lit on fire on your porch.

Gotta say @ 11/27/2012 at 5:33 pm

I see that the insults are flying again. Every time someone tries to post the opposite point of view it’s the same. Bullying anyone?

@blaablaablaablaa: I think bex and whats are the same poster

Phannie bullies @ 11/27/2012 at 5:43 pm

@Gotta say: It always amazes me that the “GB is a god and can do no wrong” crowd are the nastiest pieces of work, and the only ones who attack people who have an opposing view. They are utter bullies, with really foul mouths, to boot. I guess we have a good idea what type of people are his “fans.”

From what I see here, the bullies are the haters. Look at who starts the mean stuff. The fans just respond in kind. The poster who originated the stick it where line tonight is one of your apparent heros. Guess no one is allowed to respond to the mean girls.

@Phannie bullies:

Thumbs aren’t working at all, or is that just me?

Agree with what you’re saying about GB’s “fans”. Especially the charming examples shown on this page. No wonder his head’s so full of delusional cra/p with this type of “support”.

Didn’t he say in a recently interview that the rumors about writing songs were false and that he actually never met Johnny Depp???

Phannie bullies @ 11/27/2012 at 6:44 pm

@beth: The “haters” as you put it are hating on GB, whereas the phannies turn their hate towards those who don’t worship him. That’s the difference. The phannies just refuse to allow anyone to voice a negative opinion of him. If you get called names, it’s because you attacked first.

Can'tGetEnough @ 11/27/2012 at 7:49 pm

This girl is located in New Jersey. Perhaps GB is on his way to NYC?? Not sure. Of course, MG had to let everyone know she was on her way “somewhere” as well.
Olivia Pascoe ‏@oliviapascoe94
Casual text from dad to say that he is sat opposite Gerard Butler #jealous

LOL this show how much more Priyanka is then smelly slum girl. Slum girl is a nobody in US. Priyanka is a somebody in India atleast.

cup of kindness @ 11/27/2012 at 8:55 pm

@Phannie bullies:

This is the typical anti-phannie dialogue. Can you all get creative? For Pete’s sake!!!! Give me one example of a phannie post that even hints that Gerry is “a god and can do no wrong”. You can’t because most of the fans here do acknowledge his faults. We just don’t crucify him for every little ping on the radar. Leave the convent for awhile and smell some fresh air.

Bradley Patt @ 11/27/2012 at 9:51 pm

He needs some excitement in his love life and should use AthenaToys to excite his new Girlfriend.

Devil's advocate @ 11/27/2012 at 10:28 pm

Commenting on a fan site is a first, but there is something strangely gripping about Gerard Butler’s whole persona – it is sad, a little distasteful and enveloping. People are saying pretty mean things and, while I can understand why they are saying it (and probably wouldn’t risk being alone with him and his charms myself), I think it’s a little harsh and doesn’t really take into account a lot of serious issues.

His lothario reputation clearly seems to precede him – and, true, he has little interest in bucking that label. Yet, as time goes on, he has revealed more and more about how he became this man – who is a little tragic in his loneliness and internal pain. In one interview, he names three girls from his pre-fame youth who rejected him. He obviously knew how devastating it would be to call them out by name, and that they would be hounded by paparazzi. After all these years and all of the countless women he has wooed and likely bedded, he still needed to punish these women for wounding his ego and rejecting them (yes, I believe thats why he did it, whether consciously or not). In some ways, I believe he needs to keep jumping from woman to woman to prove to himself, those women and everyone else that he is a man so desirable that he can toy with and drop even the world’s most beautiful women. He parties too hard and leaps from increasingly dangerous activities with little regard for his own mortality (check out the Men’s Health recent article) and can’t seem to ground himself. It doesn’t excuse him acting like an ass towards himself and others, but that man is totally lost spiritually and emotionally and is spiraling out of control.
In a Bonnie Hunt interview (and another article I read that I can’t recall) he mentioned that his father had abandoned him for years, came back into his life at 16, only to die of cancer at 22 after a relatively brief reconciliation. He admitted that he cried and experienced terrible pain after his father returned – and soon after his father died, his wild partying behavior spiraled out of control (obviously related to this emotionally devastating situation with his dad) and led to him getting fired from his law job right before qualifying to be a lawyer. He not only had to face the fact that his father had abandoned him (which would’ve devastated his feelings of self worth) – and, you don’t need to be a genius to see just why he decided to be a part of Chasing Mavericks with both his and Jay Moriarity’s characters dealing with father issues (and was so reckless he almost died filming it) – but he also was dealing with feelings that he let his family down. He said his family was looking to him to be the first lawyer in the family, a prospect which was a source of incredible pride to his mother. Since he was fired from that firm, he clearly pursued fame relentlessly to prove that he could do even better. In many respects, to turn those professional and romantic disappointments into spectacular success is unbelievably admirable – and makes him someone for whom I have extraordinary respect, even if the stories that make him out to be a cad are true.

Watching him with this in mind is terribly saddening because it doesn’t seem that all of the success has filled whatever hole in his soul that drove him to this success initially. He just seems to be spinning directionless toward danger and excitement and empty relationships with pretty, famous women — but the man clearly is chasing shadows and now at 43 doesn’t seem to have much substance in his life to anchor him to anything (except, I hope, his mother).

The guy fascinates me because unless you really read what he’s said and piece it together, he’s some rich, famous playboy living a dream life. However, I believe the truth is that man is spending his life chasing more and more harbingers of professional and romantic “success” to overcome deeply ingrained and crushing feelings of inadequacy. A beautiful, sad figure – tragic unto himself and any woman who genuinely believes she will find a satisfying life partner in him. After all he’s suffered and what he was able to achieve to overcome it, I truly wish he finds true happiness and acceptance in himself and a soul mate who will be capable of loving him (and whom he will be capable of loving).
I definitely don’t know him, and maybe I’m doing a little projection of my own issues onto him and romanticizing him without sufficient justification, so I might be wrong, but I just thought maybe someone should defend him and make a case on his behalf that is more than just about his looks.

@Devil’s advocate: sniff. Defense? I thought I was witnessing a epic novel. Touché!

Butt face flappy bod @ 11/27/2012 at 11:16 pm

Sorry PC or PIGGY CHOPS is a NOBODY because she isn’t famous HERE IN THE FKING USA! Sorry if you arent famous here – YOU AREN’T FAMOUS. She can roll her arrrs back over to that 3rd world she came from..

@Devil’s advocate:

Thanks for saying what I couldn’t. I agree. Too bad superficiality are what he gets more than real acceptance.

man of truth @ 11/28/2012 at 2:27 am

@Devil’s advocate:

thank you for your long and wise comment. That’s what Gerard Butler probably is. He is a good guy despite all gossip in the air.

@ Devil’s Advocate – Kudos to you for your perspeptive observations about GB, perhaps you are correct, perhaps you aren’t…none of us will ever know, not even those close to GB will ever know. Anyhow, as far as I can see it, he is a product of his own creation…he has most certainly carved out a Hollywood niche’ for himself, that being Mr. RomCom and to me, I’m afraid that’s as good as he’ll get which is a shame. Clearly he doesn’t or perhaps, feels he can’t take on more deeper roles in indie flicks that would help challenge him as an actor…RomCom’s are his comfort zone, as is his jet setting model dating uncommited unstable lifestlye.

@Devil’s advocate: You make some valid points, but Gerard Butler is one of millions in our world today who were abandoned by a parent, rejected by a love interest, blah, blah, blah. His wealth and fame make him think he has carte blanche to treat other people like shite.

Devil's Advocate @ 11/28/2012 at 11:18 am

Thanks @Blue, @manoftruth, and @eggy. I don’t know what came over me or why I felt the need to say something, but even though it is so easy hate people with wealth, fame and success they are still people.

@Boo-hoo, you are right and I’m someone who had some painful experiences not unlike Gerard Butler (which is maybe why I felt the need to say something, I suppose). Wounds from a parent abandoning you for your whole childhood and then tragically dying isn’t something all the success in world would heal – just maybe distract you in a way regular, non-famous people can’t. I wouldn’t ever care to be famous, and actually I wouldn’t care to meet or date someone famous … And if it weren’t because of his particular human story, I wouldn’t even care about Gerard Butler’s life. I don’t condone what he does or even care for his being a womanizer, using his fame to hurt women who rejected him or other bad behavior but I feel compassion for him as a person. Someone with all that pain and baggage won’t be well served by the fame machine of Hollywood and all the superficial, opportunistic people that he meets in his celebrity bubble.

time to ask ... @ 11/28/2012 at 1:09 pm

@Devil’s Advocate: you spoke from your soul….it was nice!

Just Jared Jr
  1. Cody Simpson Announces 'Special Project' with Justin Bieber After Studio Session!
    Justin Bieber rocks a red beanie while leaving a music studio on Tuesday afternoon (July 22) in...
  2. R5 Explains Why Wrong Feels So Right in 'Heart Made Up on You' (Video)
    Check out this brand new R5 video in which they explain the meaning behind their track “Heart...
  3. Leighton Meester Has the Look of Love on Dog Walk with Adam Brody!
    Leighton Meester gives her hubby Adam Brody the look of love while taking their adorable dogs for a...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »