Gerard Butler: 'I Am Waiting for Priyanka Chopra'

Gerard Butler: 'I Am Waiting for Priyanka Chopra'

Gerard Butler sits down for an interview with Telemundo on Monday morning (November 26) in Miami, Fla.

The 43-year-old Playing for Keeps actor recently revealed his affection for Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra.

“Last year, Priyanka was here [the US] and I was going out of town to a wedding,” Gerard said. “I stay in Malibu and she was coming to party at Malibu and I couldn’t meet. I was even thinking of missing the plane and going and saying hello because I hadn’t seen her in a long time. But we are in touch all the time.”

“I am still single because I am waiting for Priyanka Chopra,” he jokingly added.

gerard butler i am waiting for priyanka chopra 01
gerard butler i am waiting for priyanka chopra 02
gerard butler i am waiting for priyanka chopra 03
gerard butler i am waiting for priyanka chopra 04
gerard butler i am waiting for priyanka chopra 05
gerard butler i am waiting for priyanka chopra 06
gerard butler i am waiting for priyanka chopra 07

Photos: FameFlynet Pictures
Posted to: Gerard Butler, Pryianka Chopra

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All
Franklymydear @ 11/26/2012 at 2:06 pm

@Totally Useless Information: I don’t care whether it’s still on or not, but the stretches of time they are apart are growing longer and longer. Just sayin’.

@JMO: Well, if you check her fb, there’s a link to a youtube song from a film but it’s the song she’s posting and you have to listen to the lyrics. You know how she is with her cryptic messages. I’ll say no more. Over and out!

Sunshine Daydream @ 11/26/2012 at 2:21 pm

@Cupajo: OMG! The song from Warrior. I LOVE THIS MOVIE (my Tom was amazing in it). I think the spin doctors have already begun. Watching Mr. Butler’s life story is like watching a three-ring circus. It’s almost a disaster. If this is how he routinely breaks off with women, then he is the ultimate wank/er and I’ll say no more, over and out.

@7′ Tall Evergreen Tree: What’s the song supposed to convey? Clue me in somebody, because I refuse to log on to her fb page.

Sunshine Daydream @ 11/26/2012 at 2:40 pm

@Clues: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffsh5dP8In4

this is not the version she put up, but this one has the lyrics.

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 2:41 pm

She posted this Saturday. Wasn’t that after he made the 1st PC comment?

He is complete dbag.

http://twitter.com/aisleseat Gerard Butler and Jessica Biel are both in PLAYING FOR KEEPS? It’s like they’ve genetically engineered the least appealing movie ever.

@Sunshine Daydream: Thanks. Well, that’s interesting alright. But, and it’s a big “but”, she can’t be trusted and loves to play games with her fb, so she could be messing around again.

It was always a PR arrangement that had got out of hand…..
She was paid to keep him on the straight for awhile…..
Make him out to look good ,he just used the wrong kind of person.
Everyone knew to much about her past,and what a past.
She used him ,he used her.She got what she wanted out of it.
If it had gone on any further it would have all come out in the press.
I do think she fell for him……….
But they both used each other .

@Sunshine Daydream: Thanks. I replied once already, but the disappearing posts are back again today.

This ought to really p!ss off Macaroni…

@pc:
Okay Macaroni we get it… You’re panicking… Why don’t you and Esme go shopping for your next rung up on the celebrity ladder…

This chick was only 14 or 15 years old ten years ago, when Ger was in his mid-30′s. He had no business getting involved with her in the first place. If she was 35 and he was 55, it would be more suitable, but she’s not old enough to handle him at this point. I’m sure she’s still at the “he’ll change if he loves me” stage. This won’t end well.

@7′ Tall Evergreen Tree:
Why does this feel like when a teenager calls into their favorite radio stations to dedicate a song??? Sheeeesh…

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 3:29 pm

@Ugh:

A woman 35 wouldn’t want him. IMO

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 3:31 pm

Evidently he is either staying or interviewing at the Soho house in Miami.

@7′ Tall Evergreen Tree: Not one with any self-respect, or concern for their health. Or future health.

justsayin'too @ 11/26/2012 at 3:41 pm

Ok this is not good PR. Is he just trying to pizz MG off or was it all just PR really to begin with. He is a puzzle and not in a good way anymore. Here is an article form Lainey. She has been ignoring him lately but I guess this stupid heading got her attention and she had to comment.

PRhttp://www.laineygossip.com/Gerard-Butler-talks-about-discusses-flirting-CNN-interview/25277

7' Tall Evergreen Tree @ 11/26/2012 at 3:43 pm

@Manny:

Exactly——I bet he wanted to go to India for his bday to see PC—so instead he settled for MG going to Scotland. It was a month B4 they did the snogging tour of France.
All this was just PR on his part to get through filming OHF and the release of the 2 movies to show that he was working on rehabing his image. That is also the reason he didn’t care about what she posted on fb. Just using her to get info out about their great relationship. They used each other. She got the Dom Hemingway part while in Shreve with him and probably did the Cosmo shoot then. Not to mention the razor ad and maybe a small part in OHF.
He is a user. I bet most of the woman he has shagged over the years all had connections in some way. Look at how he and JA played to the fans for TBH. I just have no words to express how amazed I am by all this.

smuttytingles @ 11/26/2012 at 3:57 pm

@7′ Tall Evergreen Tree: Just curious, but were there are pics of the two of them in Scotland? Twitpics or cryptic fb clues? Any proof she was there?

Looks like Gerry is courting the Latin American audience based in Miami for his film Playing for Keeps and hey most of the interviewers seem to be female and hot, hard days work for the old boy

The Age of Aquarious @ 11/26/2012 at 4:05 pm