50 Cent ft. Eminem & Adam Levine: 'My Life' Video Premiere!

50 Cent ft. Eminem & Adam Levine: 'My Life' Video Premiere!

Check out the premiere of the video for 50 Cent‘s new song “My Life” featuring Eminem and Adam Levine!

The song is the first single off 50‘s upcoming album Street King Immortal and it was chosen as JustJared.com‘s JJ Music Monday selection this week.

“My life, my life makes me wanna run away, but there’s no place to go,” Adam sings on the track.

FYI: The video contains NSFW lyrics!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of 50 Cent, Eminem, and Adam Levine’s video for “My Life”?

50 Cent ft. Eminem & Adam Levine: ‘My Life’ Video

Frazer Harrison/Getty

This is kind of a strange combo, Adam, 50 and M&M.

Celine Dion @ 11/27/2012 at 7:01 pm

What year is it, 2004?

Not liking it. I want to! But no. The combination is weird, their voices/styles don’t mesh and the song doesn’t flow.

Reminds me of the Chrysler commercial Eminem did for the Super Bowl in 2011.

Noooo Eminem, you can do better than working with Adam Levine

turtledove @ 11/27/2012 at 7:50 pm

First anything eminem does is awesome, second I like all three artists, third, this is a unique song and i LOVE it.

Gay Vaginahaal @ 11/27/2012 at 7:50 pm

Seriously, I didn’t even make it to the rapping part of this disgrace.

Peppermint-Kisses @ 11/27/2012 at 8:49 pm

ALL 3 artists make the whole damn explosion! Eminem is just a tad bit angry lately when he goes in the studio.

Its cool I like it

ChewTheDirt @ 11/27/2012 at 11:52 pm

Eminem killed it, 50 Cent has seen better days and Adam Levine should stick to his day job. Famed hip hop Producer had some interesting thoughts on the track http://bit.ly/SpbRox. At least this’ll be a great F U to interscope for Fifty…

i feel the same Kissthis. I want to, but just not liking the song. I could not wait for the song to end. Meh..

Eminem was the one who made the song a tad bearable. 50 sounds not as good as he used to. And Adam in there was just a tad weird :S. Not the best song I’ve ever heard.

The sound is good but the video has really no interest!

Love my babe eminem

Besides the obvious sexiness of Eminem and Adam Levine in the same video, I love this song. I think the fact that Adam Levine is in an unexpected collobration with two other musical powerhouses is perfect. I love collabs where you aren’t expecting the pairings. Rihanna and Em were a no brainer but Eminem and Adam, no way! Song is great, video is awesome for the song. Spotlight stands as a metaphor for fame and since all three of these artists know what it’s like to be in the spotlight constantly it’s a good, artistic fit. Love it!

Hello Kitty @ 12/10/2012 at 9:48 am

I only like this song because Adam Levine is soooo hot!

Adam Levine_ @ 12/12/2012 at 2:40 pm

really? if you don´t like it…i suposed you don’t like anything! I LOVE IT!!!! Perfect <3

Good to see EM and FIF back together. Nice beat, FIFTY did his thing, and EM killed it as usual. I just wish EM would calm down a little bit. Slow down, and stop yelling so much. I miss his old slower flow to where we could actually understand his insane lyrics. Hopefully he will make the change, but either way, best rapper alive without a doubt!!

The song is really hot, especially the rap by Eminem “500volts of electricity” hahahahaah…….