Brad Pitt: Angelina Jolie Wedding Will Happen 'Soon'

Brad Pitt: Angelina Jolie Wedding Will Happen 'Soon'

Brad Pitt smiles while being interviewed on Good Morning America on Tuesday (November 27) in New York City.

The 48-year-old actor, who is in the Big Apple for a short trip to promote his new film Killing Them Softly, talked about his upcoming wedding to Angelina Jolie at his premiere the night before.

“I am getting more pressure from my kids, and it is something I want to do within their lifetime, but I also feel like the time has come,” Brad told People.

“The time is nigh,” he added. “It’s soon. I got a good feeling about it.”

brad pitt angelina jolie wedding will happen soon 01
brad pitt angelina jolie wedding will happen soon 02
brad pitt angelina jolie wedding will happen soon 03
brad pitt angelina jolie wedding will happen soon 04
brad pitt angelina jolie wedding will happen soon 05

Ethan Miller/Getty

1,235 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 750 » Show All

He is like fine wine, he gets better with age!

@AMY: He will forever be good looking. I think he’ll be the first 90 year old world’s sexiest man!

love u brad

The paps are going to be nuts to see this, and so will I! I wonder what they’ll be wearing and I wonder what the kids will be wearing. This will be the wedding of the year.

African Girl @ 11/27/2012 at 1:02 pm

BP has an infectious laugh/smile. You don’t even have to know what he is laughing about to join in…Lol.

The meltdown has started. Cry trolls cry. Now go worry about Ticky and squiggly. Brad is the sexy and the trolls know it. Whaa-whaa trolls crying.

woman spanish @ 11/27/2012 at 1:21 pm

Ha,ha,ha, when they talk of the wedding, the trolls head explode!

media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/27/2012 at 1:22 pm

If you haters are tire of him and Angie, why bother to read or listen to his interview?

Anyway, love me some Brad…lol!!

Jen In Rehab @ 11/27/2012 at 1:22 pm

Can’t wait to see this movie, Brad looks great
LOL at the troll in pain!
The 47yoa leather face hasbeen Anistoned will rear her ugly head soon probably on BP birthday she will have a biiiiiig anouncement hahaha

3rd wedding for her on top of the heaps of men/women she’s been with.

Uh oh, his hair cape is sliding off again. Bigger forehead than yesterday. I see his publicity team even try to touch up these photos. His oldness is shining through more than the airbrushed photos frm the screening.

More photos of the beautiful mr Brad Pitt. trolls eat your hearts out.

Why are the trolls here? I thought Ticky has a thread on JJ. I’m guessing trolls are scared to look at monster man with the receding hairline. Btw, when is Ticky getting married?

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/27/2012 at 1:28 pm

Love this man!

I’m guessing Angie’s wedding ring is just about ready, whoo, whooooo!! Cry trolls cry.

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/27/2012 at 1:30 pm

Hi Rose!
I was just starting to read the last page of the previous thread when I saw your 411 about a new Brad thread.
Thank you so much for the “head’s-up!” It is nice to see the fans on the first page instead of the usual infestation by the dead-headed trolls.

crycrycry lol @ 11/27/2012 at 1:32 pm

lol

@tina: As you said, third wedding for her, that’s to show men wants to marry Angie. Men used and dump the SS. Now go worry about SS 2nd wedding, if it happens.

I find it epically funny how even pittstain knows his publicity is not big without Jolie. Every time he has to mention her and how they’re getting married all for publicity. The screening was boring.
He is living in a shielded bubble where he is king. Once again he is lying about an impending jolie wedding.
During filming of this godawful pg13 zombie movie (that brad in fact thinks people are excited for) angelina left him. She was in la for a month while he was filming in England and now she’s in cambodia. She and the kids had halloween and thanksgiving without daddy who btw thinks the kids are raised.

New flash pittstain: the nannies and jolie are still raising the kids. They’ve not been fully raised until 18. Has he even seen the twins? They still look like babies.

Oh Brad, but do it also for yourself not only for your kids. Why do you make them feel desperate?

@Love the JoliePitts: Love, you know as soon as trolls heard Brad saying the wedding was nigh trolls will be jumping off the highest building. I wished they would be on SS thread encouraging her to identify who designed her engagement ring. I’m guessing that ring was in her jewelry box waiting for an opportunity to pretend JT gave it to her, lol.

Suzanne Muldowney @ 11/27/2012 at 1:39 pm

Brad stole my hair style

I love Brad so much but please stop with that HAIR !!!

Jen the best @ 11/27/2012 at 1:41 pm

-12
Mongelina still in Cambodia with her special friend?
BUAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH
takes more than one week LOL

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 750 » Show All