Brad Pitt: Angelina Jolie Wedding Will Happen 'Soon'

Brad Pitt: Angelina Jolie Wedding Will Happen 'Soon'

Brad Pitt smiles while being interviewed on Good Morning America on Tuesday (November 27) in New York City.

The 48-year-old actor, who is in the Big Apple for a short trip to promote his new film Killing Them Softly, talked about his upcoming wedding to Angelina Jolie at his premiere the night before.

“I am getting more pressure from my kids, and it is something I want to do within their lifetime, but I also feel like the time has come,” Brad told People.

“The time is nigh,” he added. “It’s soon. I got a good feeling about it.”

brad pitt angelina jolie wedding will happen soon 01
brad pitt angelina jolie wedding will happen soon 02
brad pitt angelina jolie wedding will happen soon 03
brad pitt angelina jolie wedding will happen soon 04
brad pitt angelina jolie wedding will happen soon 05

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

1,235 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 750 » Show All

@tippy: that’s a way out of him using gay marriage for publicity. Someone probably told him he looks like he’s using gays to sell movies and he changed his tune Now he supports gay marriage and his kids are the ones that want a marriage. What was it that angelina said,” The kids don’t know what marriage is…. They just want a cake.” And since she is helping the nannies raise them I think she would know better than Pittstain, @Rose: nah, because the trolls know he’s lying. He’ll have to find angelina to marry her, hahahhaahahahhaah.

where in the world is angelina? oh right she’s making an excuse for why she needs to be anywhere brad is not. Aha hay

Kk gotta go.

He looks sooooo good! He looks so happy and content. Love the Jolie-Pitts <3

Brad always make stupid comments. He is nothing special without angie

Why is it trolls are always worrying. ” where is Angelina”, and could care less about where is SS. I guess SS fans care more about Angie than the tixter. Go figure.

media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/27/2012 at 1:59 pm

@Rose:

Regardless what Brad/Angie do or say, the haters will always have negative things to say about them. Just ignore the idiots. They’ve been doing this for 7 plus years. It’s not going to change. Let them rant. They can’t live until they get their Angie and Brad fix. Brad & Angie are like drug, the trolls are addicted to them.

Passing Through @ 11/27/2012 at 2:00 pm

GMA and not Today, huh? Ouch for Matt Lauer. Yay for Anne Curry. LOL!

lurkersville @ 11/27/2012 at 2:00 pm

That’s nice.

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/27/2012 at 2:02 pm

Hi Phool,

Thank you for your very lovely, and informative posts on the previous thread. No way I could ever be made bored by anything you post. What a very gracious lady you are with your kind and friendly greetings to so many of our wonderful fans. Thank you also for the links you posted.
Our Bradley is looking so very handsome on the RC these days. I, too, like so many other fans wish Angelina could have been there with him, but we understand that they have much they are trying to accomplish in a short span of time. I feel very confident Angelina and the other children will be back home very soon, if they are not there already, to celebrate Pax’s birthday and reunite the entire clan.
Brad is working so hard, and how he is handling all that he has to do and remain so sweet and amenable to everyone, just amazes me.

I do admire the way Brad handles all of his interviews.
I would not be surprised if Brad’s eyes glaze over a bit every time he is asked the same dumb questions by these show hosts. OMG!!! How many times must he be asked about the “wedding” the “Kids” “their lives” I feel for him and Angelina. The press IS all up in their business in every interview. But he just smiles and answers their questions as politely and with as little information as possible.
I will confess I do love to hear him talk of his family but I get so mad at the press at the same time for prying into their business and commenting on it. I don’t think any other actor or actress is pressed so much for information on their lives and their children’s lives. I know, I can’t have it both ways, and I do get frustrated at myself for getting anxiously excited when I know Brad or Angie will be giving interviews. Does that make any sense? My convoluted feelings present a conundrum for me. :)
Did not mean to make this post so long, but it is a pleasure to have a chat with you dearest Phool.
I hope you have a wonderful day dear lady and that the holiday season and the coming year will be very good to you bringing to you all that your gentle heart could desire. Thank you again for your very kind post to me.

Was at Macy’s 34th street yesterday and saw huge Pics of Brad on the main floor. Was he or is he going to be there?

Ssshhii_baby @ 11/27/2012 at 2:07 pm

wouldn’t it be nice if they honored MADD by getting married in Cambodia? I mean that’s where it all began..she became a changed woman as soon as she became his mommy!!! MADD was the one responsible for his parents getting together, and now they are one big happy family! and, the rest is history! awe!!it would be so cute if they’re also in Cambodia looking for the perfect place for the wedding…there’s so many beautiful Buddhist temple there!! have a beautiful Buddhist ceremony instead of the traditional kind..omg!! the trolls wouldn’t even bother to scream at the ocean!! hopefully they’ll jump in and get eaten by jaws!!! J/k..hehehe

caroljoan22 @ 11/27/2012 at 2:12 pm

Everytime they have a movie to promote the “wedding” is trotted out
So sick of Angie and brad

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/27/2012 at 2:15 pm

@anon:
Hi Anon,
I don’t know if you are the same one who has been posting all those links and articles re: Brad and Angelina, and if you are one and the same I want to say “Thank you very much for keeping us informed.”
Re: Brad’s pics in Macy’s. I saw Brad’s pics in Macy’s re: Chanel Ad and bought that delicious scent because I saw Brad’s pictures… I hope he sells lots of Chanel for that company. They did the right thing hiring him and taking those gorgeous pictures of him.

Keepin it Real @ 11/27/2012 at 2:16 pm

All the praises for these weirdos, but there is nothing but hate on this site when it comes to Jay and Bey….

@media Wh@re MANiston: Mwm, I was just posting so trolls would not take over the first two pages. They are famous for waiting for a new thread to jump on it first. Now that fans are here I’ll take care of other things, later.

Ssshhii_baby @ 11/27/2012 at 2:33 pm

@Keepin it Real: well then maybe their fans should support them..don’t be mad because Jolie-Pitt have fans all over the world that are loyal and support them..

Brad is a pro at saying nothing in so many different ways, now Ticky will rush to get married asasp.

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/27/2012 at 2:43 pm

@Rose:
Hi Rose.
Just seeing how happy Brad looks in these pictures is enough to render the Troll oblivious to me.
I see now that one hater with the many, many, many names is just a mentally deranged obsessive creature who infests every JP thread to try and control the conversation so the fans will talk about it and talk to it.
As far as I am concerned, that addle headed, insane nutcase deserves no attention whatsoever.

LooseLipz @ 11/27/2012 at 2:45 pm

Are you sure he’s not Benicio Torro’s older brother? He looks beat.
And bloated…too much Pot and pizza…

Proxy Server Thumbs UP! @ 11/27/2012 at 2:46 pm

Love Love Brad

Cute :)

Brad Pitt: Time for marriage is ‘nigh’
Ann Oldenburg, USA TODAY

1:45PM EST November 27. 2012 – Alas and alack, does Brad Pitt’s next movie role put him in the Middle Ages?

Because the hunky actor was asked Monday night at the Cinema Society premiere of his new film, Killing Them Softly, when he and Angelina Jolie are going to get married, and his answer was:

“The time is nigh,” he told People.com.

EW.com noted that after he said it, “In the distance a raven crowed.”

Pitt continued, sounded a little more 2012: “It’s soon. I got a good feeling about it.”

When asked the same question by Extra, he said, “I don’t know, we’re making great strides. I will admit we have had some pressure from our kids. We didn’t realize how much it means to them, and in getting engaged, we didn’t realize how much it means to ourselves.”

And when HLN’s Showbiz Tonight asked if the marriage would be a public event, Pitt said, “We don’t know, yeah we haven’t gotten that far yet.”

HLN’s A.J. Hammer also asked Pitt about the much-spoofed Chanel ad. His response? “I say fair play!”

so cute, looooooooooooooove you baby

Love the JoliePitts @ 11/27/2012 at 2:57 pm

@Rose:
#16
“I’m guessing Angie’s wedding ring is just about ready………”
Oh Rose! What a great thought!
I hope your words prove prophetic!
And a ring for Brad too.

@fyi12:

Please feel free to thumb my post down. After I read the link again, I did not like it all! I wish we had an editing capability :(

b.i.t.c.h., please….