Brad Pitt: Angelina Jolie Wedding Will Happen 'Soon'

Brad Pitt: Angelina Jolie Wedding Will Happen 'Soon'

Brad Pitt smiles while being interviewed on Good Morning America on Tuesday (November 27) in New York City.

The 48-year-old actor, who is in the Big Apple for a short trip to promote his new film Killing Them Softly, talked about his upcoming wedding to Angelina Jolie at his premiere the night before.

“I am getting more pressure from my kids, and it is something I want to do within their lifetime, but I also feel like the time has come,” Brad told People.

“The time is nigh,” he added. “It’s soon. I got a good feeling about it.”

brad pitt angelina jolie wedding will happen soon 01
brad pitt angelina jolie wedding will happen soon 02
brad pitt angelina jolie wedding will happen soon 03
brad pitt angelina jolie wedding will happen soon 04
brad pitt angelina jolie wedding will happen soon 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

1,235 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 750 » Show All
pic 04 - pushing one out @ 11/27/2012 at 3:05 pm

..uhh felt wet

@fyi12:

The press, including People, keep mixing up his quotes about same sex marriage and his comments about his own marriage, gaaaaah! When Brad said “the time is nigh” and “I got a good feeling about it” or “we’re making great strides” he was speaking about SSM not his own, how ridiculous.

@fyi12: It is just Brad answering the same S T U P I D question in different ways.
Do they think he is going actually tell them when he is getting married.
A J Hammer, is it going to be a public event? LOL like people that traveled to Namibia and France to have babies are going to put on a dog and pony show.
Next they would be saying, who Brad and Angie think they’re.

@Passing Through: Very Interesting, Ray was on Today Show interviewed by Hoda and Kathie Lee. I think James will appear on Today Show too

@jmho:
Yes there are idiots somehow combining all of his wonderful quotes about his amazing lady love, mother of his six gorgeous kids & his soon to be wife with his quotes for SSM.

I am over the moon because both Brad & Angie always give us hints for their upcoming events—well Brad basically said their wedding is very soon. Yippe! Christmas gift for all of us JP fans!

@Susan:

That is exactly what irked me after I posted the link! They tried to hint as if Brad was giving different answers to different interviewers, which is far from the truth!

FILTHY|JOLIE|WHORE|PANTIES @ 11/27/2012 at 3:37 pm

am i first AGAIN?
wedding?
soon=never
jolie vvhoring in cambodia now
jolie still vvhoring as usual
leaving lots superstinky FJWP
many vile rotting soiled undergarment
horrible stench
CHANEL N°5 no help
jolie biggest vvhore ever
FJWP thick on ground
everywhere
all over BAMPZSKVille
all over miraval and rest of south of france
all over kurdistan
all over baghdad
all over turkey
all over lebanon
all over jordan
all over shores of windermere
all over the lake district
all over le touquet-paris-plage
all over costa navarino
all over messinia
all over pylos
all over santorini
all over paul allen octopus yacht
all over charter yacht mystique
all over olympics venue
radioactiv
use thickest rubber
use gaz mask
use hazmat suit
use long pole
use net
use tong like big blue one
disease 4 u you
u puke anyway
u r warned now
beware
puke

Passing Poo @ 11/27/2012 at 3:41 pm

Brad really does look shitty.

Mister Hankey says ‘Howdy Ho’ to all of BAMPZSKVille!

I miss Brad @ 11/27/2012 at 3:44 pm

He is saying what people want to hear. He is doing it for his kids?Really? Why can’t he just say “I love this woman more than anything in the world I want to marry her”? Pretty simple if it were true. I remember when he said they would have 13 kids together. “A soccer team” to quote him. They stopped at 6 kids. I remember when he said they would not marry until all gays could marry. That will never happen. I don’t believe anything that comes out of his mouth anymore.
I was watching Interview with a Vampire over the weekend. And then I saw the episode of Friends with him guest starring in it. We had a group of people over and we were all like what happened to the Brad Pitt we all use to love? Angelina Jolie is what happened to that Brad Pitt. This dirty, nasty, lying Brad Pitt is what has come of being with the dirty, nasty, lying Angelina Jolie. I think that is what upset so many people about what happened. Not what they did to Jen, but what Angelina did to a sexy man and a great actor. Brad knows this now. He has accepted it, but at what cost. His happiness for the rest of his life. Too many people think that what happened to Jen is why so many people hate the J/P’s. That is wrong and the Jen haters are looking for someone to blame. Blame Jolie and Pitt. If you want to throw around hate on Jen, well maybe Brad is saying he is going to marry his mistress now because he knows he has no chance of getting Jen back. Chew on that for a while trolls!

@ imiss brad
are you at sleep when brad said that hes pretending a happy life or something to that effect when he was married to jen.. ?
the moment he dumped jen, he doesnt want to go back to her anymore….she is boring acdg to brad… :P

Passing Through @ 11/27/2012 at 3:51 pm

# 34 anon @ 11/27/2012 at 2:02 pm
Speaking of Brad’s Chanel campaign – Did you guys notice he told that blond chick from ET(?) that there would be more commercials to come out later? The trolls have sufficient time to stock up on Depends or branch out into catheters. Time to get out the ho gear and get back on their street corners…

Poor trolls are in agony! LOL

Thank you Brad for telling the whole world the wedding is very soon!

JP fans are ecstatic & the trolls are suicidal! LMAO

Oh, the irony @ 11/27/2012 at 3:53 pm

Sorry Jen hens, but Brad aint coming back. You heard it here!!

Passing Through @ 11/27/2012 at 3:55 pm

# 42 Susan @ 11/27/2012 at 2:38 pm
Last night I thought maybe Squiggy’s perv BFF went to the premiere to spy on Brad but now I realize that he really want there because Squiggy begged him to corner Brad and ask Brad to please, please, please, please take Ticky back so Squigs could return to his NYC life without fear of Ticky stalking him to get him back. Squigs knows that’ll only happen if Ticky thinks Brad’s coming back. It’s not gonna happen but a gigolo can dream…

@jmho:#52, I believe you are wrong. Brad was talking about his marriage.

Passing Through @ 11/27/2012 at 4:04 pm

# 54 Yoco @ 11/27/2012 at 3:24 pm
No offense to Ray Liotta & James Gandolfini…but…they ain’t a get like Brad is. Today would much rather have had A-lister Brad than the a B-lister and a C-lister. Matt Lauer would probably run over Henry Hill and Tony Soprano with a back hoe and bury them beneath 30 Rock to get Brad instead.

I LOVE HIM, I JUST LOVE HIM

@jmho:

WRONG! He was talking about their upcoming marriage! I am sorry troll that the truth hurts. Not really LOL

Passing Through @ 11/27/2012 at 4:11 pm

# 65 Rose @ 11/27/2012 at 4:04 pm
I watched all of the interviews posted last night and Brad said “we’re making great strides” in response to a question about same sex marriages. “The time is nigh” and “I’ve got a good feeling about it” he said about him and Angie. So to some extent the quotes are being mixed up and reported out of context.

USA TODAY @ 11/27/2012 at 4:15 pm

Brad Pitt’s daughters ‘do no wrong’
Donna Freydkin, USA TODAY

Angelina Jolie is more of a disciplinarian, he admits.

November 27. 2012 – You might wonder, what’s it like being in the same room as one of the most famous people on earth?

Actually, very normal. Once you get past Brad Pitt’s very necessary layers of security, the guy is friendly and very relaxed. And like many of us, he has dubious TV-viewing habits.

When told that this reporter had issues with her toddler son throwing tantrums, Pitt, who has six kids, nodded in sympathy.

“Sounds like you need to watch a few episodes of Super Nanny. It’s pretty good, by the way,” he says. “Speaking of which, have you seen the show I Was Impaled?The whole show is about being impaled. Literally, a fence post sticking out of your shoulder.”

So at home, who’s tougher, Pitt or his fiancee Angelina Jolie?

“I’m more of a disciplinarian with the boys. The girls do no wrong, of course. Mom’s a little more equal in her dishing,” he admits.

@Passing Through: Hi PT, see CB they have the quotes to specific questions about Brad marrying Angie.

PT: and anyone interested Gabriel Aubrey wins back visitation with Nahla, thank God.

Passing Through @ 11/27/2012 at 4:25 pm

Jared just put up a thread with pix from the KTS after-party. Quite an eclectic mix of people there…and nary a C-lis tv hack in sight. Lots of A and B-list celebs who actually want to be seen in the company of the film’s star. Hmmm…what a novel concept…
BTW – Aaron Johnson and his mother-wife were there. He’s a photo of them with Brad. They crack me up. He’s so effin’ pretty…and she’s…not. LOL! He was holding a drink. Is he old enough to drink legally now or does she buy the drinks and slip them to him? How’s that work? The mother-wife had her camera with her so I guess she was taking some pix. Wonder if that was work-related or personal. IIRC she did the photos for Brad’s Chanel campaign. Maybe she could give Perv Richardson some tips on how to cradle rob and not look quite so vomit-inducing…

Ot: Aubrey appealing to the judge to ban Martinez to have contact with his daughter because of him being violent.

Passing Through @ 11/27/2012 at 4:29 pm

Bono’s daughter Eve Hewson…a tiny chip of the tiny old block. LOL! Dang…that whole family is probably under 5’4″. I kid, I kid. Bono’s at least 5’7″. Saw a pic of him looking Tiny Tom in the eye one time…they were BOTH wearing shoes with 3″ soles or heels. I was LMFAO. I’m a huge U2 fan…but damn…Bono is SHORT!

You are spot-on with that post! He is going to marry that sk@nk for his kids not because he loves her. He is definitely saying what he thinks people that will see his movie want to hear. I don’t think he & the sk@nk will ever marry. I think they will split down the road when the kids are older. He looks soooooooooooooooooo old & dirty now. The critics are saying this movie is not worth the $$$$$$$$$. Brad needs to get use to that. The Chanel ad’s were an eye opener huh?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 750 » Show All