Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Gerard Butler: Miami Hotel Exit

Gerard Butler: Miami Hotel Exit

Gerard Butler points at photographers as he leaves his hotel on Tuesday afternoon (November 27) in Miami Beach, Fla.

The 43-year-old actor was dressed for the warm weather in cargo shorts and a cream colored henley shirt over a black tank top.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerard‘s new film Playing for Keeps, about a former sports star who’s fallen on hard times and starts coaching his son’s soccer team in an attempt to get his life together, hits theaters on December 7. Make sure to check back for premiere photos next week!

gerard butler miami hotel exit 01
gerard butler miami hotel exit 02
gerard butler miami hotel exit 03
gerard butler miami hotel exit 04
gerard butler miami hotel exit 05

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

http://twitter.com/EastCoastWeekly Spotted Gerard Butler at the Miami Airport

http://twitter.com/TatianaZapat Así cómo cuando Gerard Butler invita a salir a mi prima y yo NO estoy en Miami😱😱 que clase de karma es esteeee!!!!

Celine Dion @ 11/27/2012 at 6:22 pm

It’s, like, he notifies the paparazzi himself. Imagine being married to someone with an ego the size of his. No wonder he has never been married and will die alone.

He looks good. I bet he smells like a real man, too. He’s a hottie.

“I was actually writing a few songs at that time and Johnny Depp and I have jammed a few times before. And that’s how he introduced me to Marilyn Manson and Jack Black.”

“It is not true. I have never met Marilyn Manson or Johnny Depp. I love how these stories come out. I am not starting a band, but who knows one day I may,” he said.

he looks like hes enjoying himself and rested always has such a cute smile ….

I’d like his secret for looking 10 years younger in a matter of days. What’s up with him?

Celine Dion @ 11/27/2012 at 6:33 pm

@bonnie:

His secret is probably ***** facials.

I would spread my legs for Gerry in a New York minute.

Regarding mi post #5 … Do you really think he does it on purpose? I mean, saying one thing in one interview and then completely the opposite in another interview?
Perhaps is the indian press again making things up …

He really IS paying jj for the multiple threads, isn’t he? Maybe Alan and Joy work it out ahead of time. He’s a nobody and he has more threads than any other celebrity. The twilight gang didn’t have as many threads combined as Butler does for a dull rom-com which no critic seems to like in screenings.

@Sally: He would spread his legs for big cox in a LA second

Celine Dion @ 11/27/2012 at 6:43 pm

He will always be Gerard “300″ Butler, since that is the only film he was in which actually made any sort of money. Even 20 years from now, he will be Gerard “300″ Butler. And “300″ was 5 years ago. Hey, Gerard, what else ya got?

I Like Cheese @ 11/27/2012 at 6:44 pm

Re: The Johnny Depp thing…
Remember when he said he had never worn a kilt on the red carpet, and that crazy fan corrected him? Maybe he was just having another brain **** when he said he never met Johnny. OR, as you said, the Indian interview could be completely made up.

Ornaments @ 11/27/2012 at 6:45 pm

@TeaCakes:

Maybe JJ is looking for an older audience, so he uses Gerry all the time.

@TeaCakes: I think you’re reading too much into it. We’ve been using the Butler threads as a Butler chatroom for ages, jumping thread to thread. This obviously generates a lot of hits for the JJ site. It’s simple business.

Gerry points at you @ 11/27/2012 at 6:53 pm

Gerry walks. Gerry eats. Gerry goes to the bathroom. I suppose we’re doomed with multiple threads per day until the release of this godforsaken film.

Strings of Lights @ 11/27/2012 at 6:54 pm

So where is he off to now—doesn’t he have interviews in LA? Is maddi meeting him somewhere? The intrigue continues———–

Gerry points at you @ 11/27/2012 at 7:00 pm

@bex: Boo T. Call. Pickup.

No secret @ 11/27/2012 at 7:04 pm

The reason he looks better is because he lives for attention. He did the same thing the week of the CM opening. Don’t you remember how he looked like cra.p up until the night of the premiere, and then he shows up and looks like a totally different dude? It’s because attention gives him an adrenalin rush. There’s nothing he loves more than a microphone and a camera in his face.

I don’t know how to read this man… is he actually straight? Is he a womanizing douche? I can’t tell. He is an enigma! A sexy enigma!

@Gerry points at you: At least she has plenty of bikinis to choose from. I’m sure she’ll be parading around and zoolandering in one in three, two, one…

80sGeorgeMichael @ 11/27/2012 at 7:10 pm

How many shopping trips will he take her on to compensate for her flying in coach?

the black tank top is a mirdle hehee

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All