Gerard Butler: Miami Hotel Exit

Gerard Butler: Miami Hotel Exit

Gerard Butler points at photographers as he leaves his hotel on Tuesday afternoon (November 27) in Miami Beach, Fla.

The 43-year-old actor was dressed for the warm weather in cargo shorts and a cream colored henley shirt over a black tank top.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerard‘s new film Playing for Keeps, about a former sports star who’s fallen on hard times and starts coaching his son’s soccer team in an attempt to get his life together, hits theaters on December 7. Make sure to check back for premiere photos next week!

gerard butler miami hotel exit 01
gerard butler miami hotel exit 02
gerard butler miami hotel exit 03
gerard butler miami hotel exit 04
gerard butler miami hotel exit 05

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

http://twitter.com/EastCoastWeekly Spotted Gerard Butler at the Miami Airport

http://twitter.com/TatianaZapat Así cómo cuando Gerard Butler invita a salir a mi prima y yo NO estoy en Miami😱😱 que clase de karma es esteeee!!!!

Celine Dion @ 11/27/2012 at 6:22 pm

It’s, like, he notifies the paparazzi himself. Imagine being married to someone with an ego the size of his. No wonder he has never been married and will die alone.

He looks good. I bet he smells like a real man, too. He’s a hottie.

“I was actually writing a few songs at that time and Johnny Depp and I have jammed a few times before. And that’s how he introduced me to Marilyn Manson and Jack Black.”

“It is not true. I have never met Marilyn Manson or Johnny Depp. I love how these stories come out. I am not starting a band, but who knows one day I may,” he said.

he looks like hes enjoying himself and rested always has such a cute smile ….

I’d like his secret for looking 10 years younger in a matter of days. What’s up with him?

Celine Dion @ 11/27/2012 at 6:33 pm

@bonnie:

His secret is probably ***** facials.

I would spread my legs for Gerry in a New York minute.

Regarding mi post #5 … Do you really think he does it on purpose? I mean, saying one thing in one interview and then completely the opposite in another interview?
Perhaps is the indian press again making things up …

He really IS paying jj for the multiple threads, isn’t he? Maybe Alan and Joy work it out ahead of time. He’s a nobody and he has more threads than any other celebrity. The twilight gang didn’t have as many threads combined as Butler does for a dull rom-com which no critic seems to like in screenings.

@Sally: He would spread his legs for big cox in a LA second

Celine Dion @ 11/27/2012 at 6:43 pm

I Like Cheese @ 11/27/2012 at 6:44 pm

Re: The Johnny Depp thing…
Remember when he said he had never worn a kilt on the red carpet, and that crazy fan corrected him? Maybe he was just having another brain **** when he said he never met Johnny. OR, as you said, the Indian interview could be completely made up.

Ornaments @ 11/27/2012 at 6:45 pm

@TeaCakes:

Maybe JJ is looking for an older audience, so he uses Gerry all the time.

@TeaCakes: I think you’re reading too much into it. We’ve been using the Butler threads as a Butler chatroom for ages, jumping thread to thread. This obviously generates a lot of hits for the JJ site. It’s simple business.

Gerry points at you @ 11/27/2012 at 6:53 pm

Gerry walks. Gerry eats. Gerry goes to the bathroom. I suppose we’re doomed with multiple threads per day until the release of this godforsaken film.

Strings of Lights @ 11/27/2012 at 6:54 pm

So where is he off to now—doesn’t he have interviews in LA? Is maddi meeting him somewhere? The intrigue continues———–

Gerry points at you @ 11/27/2012 at 7:00 pm

@bex: Boo T. Call. Pickup.

No secret @ 11/27/2012 at 7:04 pm

The reason he looks better is because he lives for attention. He did the same thing the week of the CM opening. Don’t you remember how he looked like cra.p up until the night of the premiere, and then he shows up and looks like a totally different dude? It’s because attention gives him an adrenalin rush. There’s nothing he loves more than a microphone and a camera in his face.

I don’t know how to read this man… is he actually straight? Is he a womanizing douche? I can’t tell. He is an enigma! A sexy enigma!

@Gerry points at you: At least she has plenty of bikinis to choose from. I’m sure she’ll be parading around and zoolandering in one in three, two, one…

80sGeorgeMichael @ 11/27/2012 at 7:10 pm

How many shopping trips will he take her on to compensate for her flying in coach?

the black tank top is a mirdle hehee

Hi there. Whats with the black tee under his white t-shirt.

Nice smile, gorgeous guy

Looks to me like the PR people have been coaching him. The face is interchangeable with the face in yesterday’s pics. Someone told him how to look straight at the camera and keep smiling at all costs.

AirFrance @ 11/27/2012 at 7:37 pm

@bex: If he was spotted this afternoon at the airport, the he was probably picking her up, because the AF flight gets in between 2:30 and 3:00.

@bonnie:

Sleep. It works wonders. Look at Heather Graham. She looks 10 years or more younger than her age. She says she sleeps 12-14 hours a night.

@AirFrance: @i think: LOL. Gerry’s attempt to look younger: Maddie and a mirdle! Hah!

Lord Love a Duck @ 11/27/2012 at 7:50 pm

He’s on his way to nyc
Hey Cupcake, how are you?

Can'tGetEnough @ 11/27/2012 at 7:51 pm

This girl is located in New Jersey. Perhaps GB is on his way to NYC?? Not sure. Of course, MG had to let everyone know she was on her way “somewhere” as well.
Olivia Pascoe ‏@oliviapascoe94
Casual text from dad to say that he is sat opposite Gerard Butler #jealous

I hope we will see Gerard and his latest flame, the lovely and beautiful Madalina Ghenea in a sexy bikini on the beach real soon, cause all the jealous old witches out there on their computers need something to discuss, wish I could see every single one of them turning green with envy.

Hi ducky how are things with you.

Gerry is taping Chelsea on Thursday (Nov 29). Chelsea is in Los Angeles.

Lord Love a Duck @ 11/27/2012 at 8:01 pm

Nice to see you here CGE. Are you okay? Missed you.
Yes she did.
Maybe they’ll hook up in ny.

Tick tock @ 11/27/2012 at 8:02 pm

@Yummy: Enjoy it while you can LOL. Nice try.

Strings of Lights @ 11/27/2012 at 8:02 pm

I wonder if the phone call he was doing on the balcony was from maddie saying she was on the way. Time for her to do damage control. He gets himself in trouble if she is not attached to his hip 24/7.

@yummy no will be jealous. The one is starting trouble is you.

He’s starting to get super creepy. There’s no charm left in this guy. Sold his soul for (choose a cliche).

Strings of Lights @ 11/27/2012 at 8:12 pm

At least this time he has a guy carrying his luggage!

Can'tGetEnough @ 11/27/2012 at 8:13 pm

@Lord Love a Duck: Hi Ducky I’m just fine. Thank you for asking. Been busy and a bit preoccupied but life is returning to normal. How have you been? It’ll be interesting to see where these two show up huh? It’s like a never-ending merry-go-round. LOL
Hello to you too Cupcake! Hope you are doing well.
Have a great night.

Lord Love a Duck @ 11/27/2012 at 8:13 pm

@cupcake: It’s all good girl. Busy and trying to make Christmas too. Hope he didn’t plan on flying home in those cargo shorts. ha.

Lord Love a Duck @ 11/27/2012 at 8:25 pm

@Can’tGetEnough: Glad to hear it. Normal is good but hope you are doing better. Yes, it is a circus, but he is looking good and happy. Have a good evening as well.

for the first time, i think he looks good!

come to think of it @ 11/27/2012 at 8:47 pm

He is looking relaxed and younger. Would love to see him and MG walking down the red carpet. Come on commit

Strings of Lights @ 11/27/2012 at 8:47 pm

Fans tune in tommorrow as the saga continues—-As Gerry heads to NY—–is Maddie on her way to meet him?——-What does she think of the latest flirtations of her BB——-does Gerry have PC hidden away somewhere——does Maddie find out?——-How much will this shopping tour cost Gerry——or do they stay in loft and shag all day?——-does she fly with him to LA——If Maddie doesn’t go to NY then what clubs will Gerry go to and who will he flirt with?——–The following episodes will be presented to you by JJ, WO, RU and GBGals. Sponsered by Gerry phans everywhere!!!!!!!

As for Priyanka Chopra, the joke of the last thread, lookswise she is average but quite cute, compared to Madalina Ghenea she is just indian plain jane. You can´t compare a Ford Focus/Priyanka Chopra to a high end Ferrari/Madalina Ghenea, plus MG is an award winning actress now, Gerard is proud of her.

Strings of Lights @ 11/27/2012 at 8:57 pm

Maddie posted on her FB that she is still sick, the long flight didn’t help and she has a lot of work to do. Hmmm

He isn’t on Chelsey on the 29th. Blake Sheldon is. Wonder why.

A baby that is all it can mean.

The new pointing act is interesting. Wonder what has inspired that new approach to the paps. Gerard will continue to provide regular entertainment. Just wish a lot more of it was on the big screen where it really counts. He does look rather pleasant in these pictures nonetheless.

I think people are forgetting that MG said she had to return to London to finish filming “Dom Hemingway”.
When she says, “i have to go back to work this week” she’s probably talking about her work on “Dom Hemingway.”
I wouldn’t expect a romantic reunion between GB and MG anytime soon.

The way he is dressed maybe he is heading from Miami to costa Rica for that big surf holiday he talked about.

Strings of Lights @ 11/27/2012 at 9:35 pm

Haven’t seen him wearing his fancy watch for awhile. What’s up with that?

Strings of Lights @ 11/27/2012 at 9:39 pm

@TeaCakes:

ROTFL

Bradley Patt @ 11/27/2012 at 9:58 pm

He is so hot. He uses AthenaToysdotcom in the bedroom to please his girlfriends.

Strings of Lights @ 11/27/2012 at 10:08 pm

Ahhhhh and as visions of naked girls flow through his head! hehe

Hi cge I hope all is well with you.

Bright and Cheerful @ 11/27/2012 at 10:29 pm

@Celine Dion:
“He will always be Gerard “300″ Butler, since that is the only film he was in which actually made any sort of money. Even 20 years from now, he will be Gerard “300″ Butler. And “300″ was 5 years ago. Hey, Gerard, what else ya got?”

DO RESEARCH!
Check out Box Office Mojo:

Everyone of these movies made money: “”Phantom of the Opera”($154 million) , P.S. I Love You” (lots of money$156 million)),”The Ugly Truth” (Lots of money: $205 million), “Nim’s Island”, ‘Law Abiding Citizen”, “How to Train Your Dragon”[Lots of money), even “The Bounty Hunter” made money.

@Sally:
I would spread my legs for Gerry in a New York minute.
——-
My cousin did but she also ran like the wind when she saw what a doof he was. She can get any guy, Gerard is a waste of time in her opinion.
Yes, she’s a model. he is so ‘typical’.

MADALINA HAS BEEN DUMPED. So?? Gerard doesn’t need or want anything from that chick. It’s oVER. Go suck an egg, MG.

@Strings of Lights:
That’s bl00dy brilliant! Thanks for the share! :)

Dream on idjit; she’s on her way to him now.

@Yummy: Priyanak Chopra is gorgeous! What are you talking about? So is Madalina Ghea.
Avg is like freida Pinto. You will find many who look/resember her in India. She is nothing great and overall can’t act.
Quite sad that she is the one spreading lies about not getting work in India due to ‘dark skin’. PC is much darker,much more gorgoues and a talented and a top stars in India. As are many indian ladies.
The girl who plays in Life of Pi is even prettier then freida. Not tabu but the younger girl.

ageinappropriate @ 11/27/2012 at 11:49 pm

And the reason for the return of animated antics in front of camera is……. a more than obvious coke nail.

@ageinappropriate:

“more than obvious?” He couldn’t get half a buzz with those nails that look like they’ve been chewed to the nub.

notyourfriend @ 11/28/2012 at 12:37 am

Gerald is baccckkkk, he can get it!

Doh! Just realised I hit the wrong reply button – TeaCakes, that was for you! :P

@Strings of Lights:

His mouth looks suspiciously red there. I wonder what Latinas he was doing the salsa with in his room?

I hope he finds a spicy chica to settle down with instead of that shallow grouper mouthed dullard underpants models he’s wasting time with (not a lot of time mind you).

And she’s been whining about being sick and is going to come over and look like a sickly mess to tempt him? Please. Should be the final nail.

Why does the article assume he’s leaving Miami? Did he actually have luggage because I didn’t see any pics of him with luggage. As far as MG I don’t think she’s heading to see Gerry, I agree with the one poster that she still has work on the “Dom” movie with Jude Law. If Gerry is flying someone it’s pretty limiting across the US where he could wear those clothes. It’s even cool here in Vegas, I was wearing capris yesterday and had to change because it got to cool in the evening. Not sure about the temp in LA but that’s only a couple hours way si it can’t be to much warmer .

Gerard Butler has a new movie coming out hehe yayyy! It’s a chick flick tho…. Wahhhh depressed again.

Have to admit Gerry’s a lot more exciting lately since he’s got a gf. There’s not much to anticipate with his films but at least the gossip is great! No one knows what’s going on, where they’ll meet up or when.

I’m surprise Alan let him fly to Miami all by himself. He had to put on his big boy underpanties and carry his own bag and be driven to his interviews etc. Usually Alan holds his hand 24/7 so this is huge for the manchild Gerry.

He should be heading to NYC soon where the paps have been called and coached already. LOL

I just looked at Maddie’s fb. What’s with the squatting pic, the one with her in a dress? I have to say, it’s not a flattering pic. Looks uncomfortable and dare I say, trashy. Women don’t half squat like football players and pose for pics. Weirdness!

I certainly don’t prefer stick thin guys over macho…damn. I like “husky” guys. Anyhoo…going on the whole MG thing a ma bob… seeing how some people here have been following her twitter and FB accounts…I’m wondering if anyone else found her one twitter entry to be a ‘foreshadowing event?” She posted on Nov 23rd that she is “home, sick in bed for the third day in a row…best time to watch my favorite movies…then she posts a youtube link to one she likes called “Like Crazy”Tthe movie is about a UK student who falls for an American and they fall instantly in love at university. The UK girl visits back home, but upon returning to the U.S, she is unable to return due to customs and immigration battles. The couple then must decide if their relationship is worth the hardship of a long distance relationship and they eventually terminate the relationship based on the hardship. Hmmmm…read between the lines of foreshadowing events? I’ve been in a LDR and it sucked. Both GB and MG are in what is considered a LDR and only see eachother sparingly..perhaps their LDR is playing on her?

http://youtu.be/r-ZV-bwZmBw – Link to Like Crazy – Sorry…didn’t realize that you can post external link here. Anyhow…it’s sad…but it’s reality. meh.

gosh ladies, time to regroup @ 11/28/2012 at 4:33 am

i saw that movie too.
its probably making her think because naturally its related to her current status with gb.
on a final note, i don’t like husky or barrel chested guys. i like them lean and athletic.

gosh ladies, time to regroup @ 11/28/2012 at 4:34 am

one of the problems the couple had was green card issues. they got married anyway despite living in different countries. in the end they break up i think. it was a long time ago that i saw the movie.

@Mmmmmmm:
What a fcking namedropper GB is (and he always has been!). I wish he could just go away.

gosh ladies, time to regroup @ 11/28/2012 at 4:36 am

gb isn’t my type. he’s too large for me.

meh…lean and athletic guys creep me out…LOL! I’m weird like that though… I seriously like a guy who has a bit of a ponch, not a beer gut, but still has a nice chest and biceps. 6 pack abs really spook me out. A guy with a bit of a ponch is like a big huge male teddy bear that I can cuddle. LOL!

gosh ladies, time to regroup @ 11/28/2012 at 4:41 am

so you must not have been into gerry 300 style since his abs are all the rave here from that movie.

@No secret:
“There’s nothing he loves more than a microphone and a camera in his face.”
Actually, he would love a pssy in his face more. He is a ho’ after all.

eventually he will Fiona… he’s no Michael Fastbender or James McAvoy with regards to pushing boundaries and taking chances with their acting ablities. GB takes “safe” roles. The dude better get an out of his norm character bit soon. The RomComs and B Action flicks will start to dry up soon too.

@ gosh… no…not really. The best character I liked him as was in Rock N’ Rolla. I love scrappy type guys like that…edgy buggers. LOL!

gosh ladies, time to regroup @ 11/28/2012 at 4:48 am

i don’t like paunchy guys or heavyset ones….those guys creep me out
i know what you are saying about muscle bound guys though too…i am not talking about that. i don’t like arnold schwarzenegger bodies either. i don’t like lobsters and those aren’t lean and athletic in my book either. they are athletic i guess but not the body type i am talking about. i don’t like hotheads or guys who have short fuses or have red necks….high blood pressure, impatient that kind of thing. i like guys that are calm and easygoing.

Yo Adrian @ 11/28/2012 at 4:49 am

@miller: Or a co.ck. Isn’t he gay?

gosh ladies, time to regroup @ 11/28/2012 at 4:51 am

i like sinewy muscles. and only lean, thin or trim, athletic bodies have that.

gosh ladies, time to regroup @ 11/28/2012 at 4:52 am

gb will never have a sinewy body because he is big boned.

gosh ladies, time to regroup @ 11/28/2012 at 4:52 am

anyway time for me to go
nice talking to you eggy

@Yummy:
What?? Please tell me you’re joking? MG didn’t win an award, right?
….Did she? :/

Priyanka vs Maddie @ 11/28/2012 at 5:01 am

@Vikerm: P Chopra is a hundred times better looking than the giraffe looking Madalina!! First of all PC’s facial features are softer so she doesn’t look like a transsexual. Everything about her is actually better looking than MG.

Nice chatting to you as well gosh… sleep well :) @fiona….an award for what? How well she was able to tuck her silicon titahs into a push up bra?

@ Priyanka vs Maddie – LMAO! OMG I thought I was the ONLY one who thought that of MG! LOL! Good grief she does look like a transexual giraffe. LOL! Poor girl. LOL!

Yum. hotness:)

I find him not at all sexy! And if he is bound to me on the belly passed nothing at all.

New thread again!!!

Doing the Honors @ 11/28/2012 at 11:07 am

I just love being the one who hit’s the #15 thumbs down sending a post invisible. I got to do the honors twice on this thread already! Gives me such a warm and fuzzy!
G has the taping on Chelsea Lately tomorrow and this weekend in Lousiana for some kind of filming.

@Zac: Once again people the taping date of an appearance is not the same date as it airs. These shows are not aired live. I love the way Craig Ferguson is always alluding to that!

Gerry’s flirt buddy Whitney Cummings has her own talk show starting tonight at 10:30 pm right before Chelsea Lately in my area.

OK some shows air later in the day and some are live the morning shows are lived but other shows tape in advance.

Since when is Milan to London or Milan to Marseilles a long flight?

@Eggy: she sure is self absorbed

he seemed to be unhappy for a long time. in recent times he seems to be very happy. For this reason ı am very hapy for him :))

@Priyanka vs Maddie: I agree. she is also a bliion times better than freida pinto. that girl is dang ugly and can’t act. to think some people find her in the same league as hollywood and bollywood beauties is laughable. check out freida post on JJ and there is a racist troll by the name Ivy. Ivy is an indian pretending to be white and says many racist thigs about indians just because freida isn’t a poular actress. How pathetic is this loser going from site to site defending her idol? This person says rude things about beautiful indian actresses like Priyanka and Aishwarya in order to sniff up freida ass. Pathetic. JJ should ban such troll.

@Mohil: I know exactly who your talking about lol!!!!!! Same loser writing the same comments ie
High cheekbone,delcite beauty comments right? Aishwarya is beeky nose,hook nose,fat? This person in on Pinkvilla posting so many anonymous comments,
Hindustan Times their names is Cassie Santa,and they act like a forigner but seem to know all about the Bollywood actors and India.
This person goes the the name of Rasuinda.Alias, Jajulicoius,Priyanka,Anna,Erika,Etc.
So many comments they write and they even write back to themselves!!! So obessive and creepy this person is. She also likes to say indians are obessed with white skin lmfao.
Exposed big time.

Hot stuff!!!
Well done mr. Butler :)

Terrible Twos @ 11/29/2012 at 12:00 am

He looks like he’s still drunk from the night before. My kind of guy :) FUN.

He looks terrific-ten years younger than he is.