Gerard Butler: 'Playing for Keeps' Charity Screening!

Gerard Butler: 'Playing for Keeps' Charity Screening!

Gerard Butler poses with an adorable little girl while attending a special Children’s Hospital Los Angeles benefit screening of his film Playing for Keeps at the ArcLight on Wednesday (November 28) in Hollywood.

The 43-year-old actor was joined by his co-stars Dennis Quaid and James Tupper.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

The day before, Gerard made an appearance on the Univision talk show Despierta America before taking a flight from Miami to LAX.

20+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler at the Playing for Keeps screening…

gerard butler playing for keeps childrens hospital screening 01

• Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 829 » Show All
you are nothing @ 11/29/2012 at 2:49 pm

Congratulation Madalina you again killed this thread.

this video takes away the attention and killed best comments of the charity screening!!

@Shorttermmemloss: I feel sorry for her if she thinks he loves her. I thought for awhile that he was committed to her but he is so off with his “I’m single” comments, who knows? She has a lot invested in this relationship and maybe she doesn’t yet know he’s a cad.

Doing the Honors @ 11/29/2012 at 2:53 pm

@Clamsie: Apparently you’ve never had morning sickness. It last about two minutes, you puke and it’s over. It doesn’t send you to bed. You really believe people are stupid here, don’t you? Shows how dumb you are.

Doing the Honors @ 11/29/2012 at 2:57 pm

@Clamsie: What does she have invested in him? Living in his house for three months on a croc infested lake and diddling him? Then an expensive trip and a few clothes should cover that. Oh, and don’t forget the ad. She’s been compensated for services rendered. No one claims to have a gf then comments a few days later he’s single and flirts with everything around him. That is an insult to the gf, I don’t care who you are. I think he’s using the old Butler system of breaking up and she’s not falling for it. He’s got a live one on his hands this time and he better move to plan B real soon before it’s too late.

justsayin'too @ 11/29/2012 at 3:01 pm

just an observation but these two do not look like a couple in love. Paps or no paps, they have absolutely no chemistry going on. I find that odd considering they are both very attractive people and you would think they would give off a lovely vibe together, but they don’t! Time will tell of course, but I wonder if after the ‘single’ comments she came storming over to the US and he didn’t know she was coming and that is why it looked kind of strained. The same thing happened with LC on that set in Detroit.

Doing the Honors @ 11/29/2012 at 3:01 pm

I’m getting sick of the “supermodel” moniker that’s been given to this woman too. No one has ever heard of her until now and only G’s fans know who she is. It’s an insult to legitamate supermodels like Heidi Klum, Gisele B., Christy Brinkly, Cindy Crawford, etc. She’s a “print” model in Europe to draw attention to mags. Now she’s shagging her way in to HW or at least she hopes. I’m not buying it.

Strings of Lights @ 11/29/2012 at 3:02 pm

He ” acted” like he was upset about being papped. MG made arraingements with Amy to either walk away with her or ride with her. The security guards were confused by all of it. The way he acted was childish and fake. It has not been unusual for pop candies to go to the back door and get photos. I think G acted like and idiot. Everything was normal until he saw the paps. Amy had his CP in her bag. He could of just got his CP, they could have got in the car and left. Just think, if it all went down this way we wouldn’t be discussing this. It was all for”drama” on his part. He knows what he is doing. His personnal life is based on drama. I have now seen through him and how his whole career is a complete act. MG understand the drama that goes into self promotion. They are 2 of a kind.

Doing the Honors @ 11/29/2012 at 3:05 pm

@justsayin’too: You are absolutely correct! My feeling too. There is NO chemistry between them at all even when they were smooching. It seems staged. He seems cold and aloof around her and she seems like she’s just marking her territory like a B in heat! LMFAO!

When she walks out of the door the first thing she does is notice the paps.She looks straight at the camera and even waves the soccer balls at the paps. What’s the betting she told the paps she’d be there.

Strings of Lights @ 11/29/2012 at 3:10 pm

Remember how upset he acted when he was papped with his family eating out doors. Like the paps didn’t know where he was. It’s all an act—he’s a phony. Peeps said then it was weird the way he was acting then.

Doing the Honors @ 11/29/2012 at 3:12 pm

@Strings of Lights: By your opinion then, they deserve one another.
I am so disappointed in him right now! I always wanted him to find someone someday, maybe not like him but someone opposite who he would respect and everyone else would too, especially his fans. I fear he’ll knock her up and then she’ll high tail it back to Italy and pull him along on an emotional roller coaster. He really, really needs to steer clear of this one and I’m not afraid to say it! I smell disaster!

@Doing the Honors @ 11/29/2012 at 3:14 pm

LOL Clamsie.

I assume you are watching a different video DtH since in the one I see, she is being very unassuming and even a little shy.

Doing the Honors @ 11/29/2012 at 3:18 pm

@OMG: Yes and how symbolic it is to have some “balls” in a sling! LMAO! I remember the photos of LC on the set of MGP and how he looked uncomfortable. He was walking out ahead of her and seemed annoyed. At the time I thought it looked bad and later found out she just showed up and that proved to be the kiss of death for her and LC is nothing like MG. Why does Gerry pick women who are so needy? I think it’s because he goes for the looks first then falls for the line of the needy and desperate woman, always complimenting and stroking his ego. They may even play hard to get at first but it’s a trap. Only other women can spot the type and maybe a few experienced men, like Leo D.

@Doing the Honors @ 11/29/2012 at 3:20 pm

That is not the case for all pregnant women. My mom had morning sickness nausea the entire day, everyday until I was born and she never threw up. Everyone is different. Some women don’t even have morning sickness.

Doing the Honors @ 11/29/2012 at 3:21 pm

@@Doing the Honors: Talk about an act!! She’s got that “look at me, I’m unassuming and shy” look down pat! No “shy” woman lives with a man for three months and poses half nude. You need to stop making excuses for her. What she is, is obvious and if G continues to see her or becomes more serious with her, he’s doomed.

Two scenarios @ 11/29/2012 at 3:24 pm

I agree that this is trouble, any way you look at it. If he wanted out in his usual passive-aggressive way, that’s not going to work with this one. It’s going to get ugly, because she’s not taking the hint. Even worse for him if she showed up unexpectedly to mark her territory. Second option is that this is an arrangement, and both are acting out a part, so to speak. It could be a quid pro quo to promote both of them. If so, that’s also bad, because his fans don’t like her, and if it continues he will just alienate a good chunk of what’s left of his fan base. If he has a brain, he needs to get out of this soon. And her showing up around sick kids last night was outrageous. I just hope that little girl doesn’t get sick from being in his arms around his face like that.

Doing the Honors @ 11/29/2012 at 3:26 pm

@@Doing the Honors: So he’s screwed. I don’t really care at this point.

@Doing the Honors @ 11/29/2012 at 3:27 pm

@Doing the Honors: Thank the Lord. Does that mean you are going away now?

Strings of Lights @ 11/29/2012 at 3:28 pm

Gerry is still trying to play the s/exy man, I’m available card on his fans. That is why he is still doing the flirting thing in interviews. He doesn’t get that he is getting older and that there is nothing wrong with having a gf, so the fans can fantasize over what they are doing together, or what they would do to him if they were in her shoes. He needs to change his mo and just act like a man that can have a long term relationship with someone. I think at this point it would improve his career. Come on folks to just drive away and leave his gf standing there. I don’t care who his gf is. How can anyone be attracted to a man like this? Now we are talking again about how this is a set up relationship. Either hs is just an abuser of women or this is a set up to cover up something else about him. IMO

craparama @ 11/29/2012 at 3:28 pm

@justsayin’too:

” but I wonder if after the ‘single’ comments she came storming over to the US and he didn’t know she was coming and that is why it looked kind of strained. ”

**********************************************

Yeah that makes sense. Also explains the economy seat flight.

Lord Love a Duck @ 11/29/2012 at 3:29 pm

Last night.
After thought: After all that Abella has been through as well as her parents [father with the same cancer and loss of son], I doubt that they would compromise their daughters health in any way, shape or form. Nor would her doctors if they felt being out in public would be unsafe for her.

Totally Useless Information @ 11/29/2012 at 3:31 pm

I hate to burst anyone’s bubble, but GB treated Bianca much the same way in public even to the point of walking off the Red Carpet ahead of her–no stopping and letting her go first, putting his arm around her to guide her to the front, none of that loving kindness you see with other couples. He is not on a leash, but I do believe he keeps many others on a leash and when one pulls too hard, he just gets another. And that is why he acts the way he does in public with Little Maddie here in the US. Remember he is in his territory in LA. I’m sure he has no desire to piss off his others because Little Maddie won’t always be there. So he might not be out prowling when she’s not there, but he does have a phone. Several of them I’m told.

Seriously @ 11/29/2012 at 3:31 pm

The single comments were taken from an old interview. They were not current.

@Strings of Lights: I still haven’t ruled out the “something else about him.” I know it’s an unpopular view here, but something’s not as it appears.

@Strings of Lights:
I watched it again, he was looking the opposite direction when they came from around the pillar. She then walked up to the one security man and seemed to ask him something. Next she seems to have a ticket and walks up to the valet as to pick up her ride. At no point did she ask Gerry . She seemed to say something to him but he put his head down and was staring at his phone. So she then started looking at hers. This is the strangest relationship. I swear it looks like she was all on her own. He didn’t even look at her. Don’t get it, looks like he’s embarrassed of her and doesn’t want to be affiliated with her. Weird, weird, weird!!!

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 829 » Show All