Gerard Butler: 'Playing for Keeps' Charity Screening!

Gerard Butler: 'Playing for Keeps' Charity Screening!

Gerard Butler poses with an adorable little girl while attending a special Children’s Hospital Los Angeles benefit screening of his film Playing for Keeps at the ArcLight on Wednesday (November 28) in Hollywood.

The 43-year-old actor was joined by his co-stars Dennis Quaid and James Tupper.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

The day before, Gerard made an appearance on the Univision talk show Despierta America before taking a flight from Miami to LAX.

20+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler at the Playing for Keeps screening…

gerard butler playing for keeps childrens hospital screening 01
gerard butler playing for keeps childrens hospital screening 23
gerard butler playing for keeps childrens hospital screening 24

Getty

Pages: « 15 6 7 [8] 9 10 1129 » Show All
Strings of Lights @ 11/29/2012 at 5:51 pm

@Untamable Shrew:

Thank you. Very well put.

Hooklineand @ 11/29/2012 at 5:54 pm

MGs body language shows she enjoyed the paps attention in the video. He looked like he was surprised but he was focused on her when he was at the door of the car. I think he was acting surprise. Cursed twice. Setup to me. Amy looked genuine with her actions. When she realized the camara, she looked concerned and nervous. Overall, very kind. I wish Gerry was interested in someone with her personality. I know she is getting paid to work for him but honestly she is the only lovely and real female he lets around him.

Juicy Lucy @ 11/29/2012 at 5:55 pm

Well, if she “really” is his GF, he will show her off on the red carpet of PFK premiere. If not, we can safely assume that this relationship is a big PR stunt.

Untamable Shrew @ 11/29/2012 at 5:56 pm

I for one don’t care who is gay or not.But with Gerry it’s a different story.He is oozing with sex appeal and then some.I believe if he was gay and he came out,it would be career suicide.He would be unbelievable with everything.I hope he’s not.Not to be a jerk but that’s how I feel.

Hooklineand @ 11/29/2012 at 5:59 pm

@Strings of Lights: “Well let’s face it—when he sees a camera he starts acting—-when she sees one she starts posing—and these 2 are not birds of a feather???”

Yes! Exactly. They must practice in the bathroom mirror before they walked out. :)

dargabriel @ 11/29/2012 at 5:59 pm

Hello everyone, how beautiful to see gerard embracing a very special little girl, made me cry. Oh my gosh I love children, it breaks my heart to see sick babies, it looks as if gerry did his share of crying too. I hope his healing powers worked wonders on these beautiful children. Light and love to all. Love,dargabriel

Juicy Lucy @ 11/29/2012 at 6:05 pm

I loved the photo of Abella and Gerry. His faults aside, I do believe that he has a big heart and relates well with children.

Untamable Shrew @ 11/29/2012 at 6:05 pm

Maybe he hangs out with his gay friends to limit the competition with women.What started all these gay rumors anyways.Did he ever hinted or did anyone see him with men?

Check her declaration (in english) in minute 1:12. It’s so funny how she said “It’s obvious!”

Then we have GB saying “google it” when asked for his gf name, or the following article where they make emphasis that he doesn’t wan’t to discuss his relationship with her …

If you are in a relationship both have to agree on how to handle the situation. If they decided to go public then why is he avoiding to answer questions about her? On the other hand, if they decided to keep it silent, why is she being disrespectful and doing completely the opposite? I think that the third alternative is that they didn’t decided anything together … which doesn’t say anything good about their relationship.

@Untamable Shrew: The rumors of him being gay have been around for years because of his continuing mysteries and never being seen with anyone. It’s always that “he was with so and so” but there were never any pics or anything to back it up. If he was dating Maniston, why no pics of the two together?

I’ve never understood his need for so much privacy concerning who he’s dating. Why can’t he just take her out in public and enjoy himself like every other star does? What’s his problem? It makes no sense. It’s not like he’s some married guy keeping secrets. He’s single and he shouldn’t have to hide his gf. Of course he doesn’t have to spill his guts about his relationship but why so much concern over a few pics?

I’m sorry ladies, but gb is not an Arab sheik who needs so many gadgets to hide a mistress. Couples made ​​walking in the same car. In my opinion the male it is another. Perhaps some of those men who were at the event. Some really rich man willing things like that.

Hooklineand @ 11/29/2012 at 6:22 pm

@Mmmmmmm: She is never silent on her FB photos. No they did agree and this is how they play. Anything to keep themselves in rumorville.

“Hey did you hear Gerry has a gf? Oh, Madalina is dating the 300 actor and your not!”

Hooklineand @ 11/29/2012 at 6:32 pm

@Clamsie: He dates a couple of people at the same time. So he likes to keep things mixed up. This one will be trouble to get rid of. Some of his side dishes do not care if he is free. Some do. He wants options.

Lucky for him, she is working more in Europe. Maybe she is fine with a open relationship as long as he is mostly with her. Who knows?!

Body Lang @ 11/29/2012 at 6:39 pm

@Hooklineand: Mads kept touch her hair as sign that she wants to be noticed and she touch her chin/lips as a sign she playfully had something to hide. And she was the only one smiling as if happy the paps were filming.

@ clamise

The male of the b * tch is a very rich old that pays the bills. Dont be fooled

In yer face @ 11/29/2012 at 6:56 pm

It’s like she’s saying “hey phannies, yes I am still with him…hahaha” She arranged this and she basked in it. GB is such a pawn in her game. And he once said he doesn’t suffer fools. Who’s the fool now, Gerard?

Strings of Lights @ 11/29/2012 at 6:56 pm

MG saw how upset he “acted” with the paps filming them, so she bailed him out. He “acted” very phoney about the whole thing. IMO He knows how to act in front of the paps. Why would this time he pretend he was upset?

I honestly don’t know what to make of all of this but ….
Maybe MG really is in LA for work. She did say she has three new projects coming up. She flew economy. I would think if this trip was a booty-call for Gerry he would fly her first class. If she’s in LA for work (a new film or modeling project) then the new work project likely paid for her ticket, hence economy class.
Also, am I the only one whose stomach turned when she posted the photo of economy class with her teddy bear? She’s 25 years-old and needs her teddy bear when she’s sick? Her immaturity is incredible and makes Gerry look even worse.

Strings of Lights @ 11/29/2012 at 7:09 pm

@Jax:

-Maybe Gerry got her the Teddy Bear? I have had men by me teddy bears. It seems to be a symbol for their softer side. IMO

Ive really lost the whole appeal on GB this is beyond pathetic, this is just plain weird SO WHAT if paps were there if she is his gf then u just get on with the relationship his whole mood changed when he discovered them whats all that about anyone???

In future if he has kids can imagine him throwing them on someone else! He needs a reality check bigtime!!!! The cats out of the bag and its not a secret he’s involved with her so why play cat & mouse & hide, he likes playing mind games and is total manipulator.

And she looks really average without much make-up shows that if your tall and lanky and maxed with make-up anyone can be a model. If she was so HOT like ppl claim i really wonder why LD & AB dropped her faster than you could blink

80sGeorgeMichael @ 11/29/2012 at 7:13 pm

@Jax: I wish you hadn’t told us that. Geebers. This sitch is wrong on so many levels.

@Strings of Lights:
Do you think the teddy bear was a compensation for the flight in economy class? That definitely saved him some money! LOL.

Strings of Lights @ 11/29/2012 at 7:19 pm

I know what everyone thinks of MG—-but come on——does Gerry act more mature? I almost suspect that when he saw the paps that he was texting Alan to ask what he should do?

She definitely knew the paps were going to be there.He didn’t.But why should it matter if you are in a relationship.
I also think she has come over of her own back with all media attention he has been getting and not mentioning her,doesn’t look good .
She has come to claim what she thinks is hers,forever how long.
I would rather someone gave me a good bt wine than a teddy and if I ever did have a teddy(which I don’t) I certainly wouldn’t take it on a plane.
They both want to grow up,stop piss/ing around

Untamable Shrew @ 11/29/2012 at 7:58 pm

@Clamsie: Thanks for responding.It is his own business.Your right he makes no sense.

Pages: « 15 6 7 [8] 9 10 1129 » Show All