Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Christmas is Coming!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Christmas is Coming!

Vanessa Hudgens dons a chic dress while watching a Knicks basketball game with her boyfriend Austin Butler at Madison Square Garden on Friday (November 30) in New York City.

The 23-year-old actress watched the New York Knicks beat the Washington Wizards with a final score of 108-87.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa recently wrote on her blog, “It’s happening!!! Christmas is coming!!! I love the holidays. Now that Thanksgiving is over it is time to start thinking about gifts… I might do a lil gift guide for the holidays. What do you guys think?.”

In case you missed it, have a look at Vanessa on the cover of Glow magazine’s Winter issue.

FYI: Austin is wearing AllSaints.

vanessa hudgens christmas is comingvanessa hudgens christmas is coming 01
vanessa hudgens christmas is comingvanessa hudgens christmas is coming 02
vanessa hudgens christmas is comingvanessa hudgens christmas is coming 03
vanessa hudgens christmas is comingvanessa hudgens christmas is coming 04
vanessa hudgens christmas is comingvanessa hudgens christmas is coming 05

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 822 » Show All

@BOJI thank you very much.

i was just wandering do you guys read that tropez thred? There is two lunatics there who are saying that zac and vanessa is meeting eachother and etc. I don’t think you guys even like going to that post but its funny there. conspiracy theories everywhere.

as long as shes happy then im ok w/ that.

Nightwish @ 12/01/2012 at 8:07 pm

Ha! I have to get very creative again to get comments through. A, i changed to yahoo email. I think Kylie is right – Vanessa has to hang around new york because she’s worried AnnaSophia Robb will steal Austin from right under her. AnnaSophia is class A gorgeous and young, in the bloom of youth. I think Austin would dump Pudgie for her any day.

Nightwish @ 12/01/2012 at 8:10 pm

So, Pudgie now has to waste her time in NY following Austin around like a puppy dog. It’s quite sad, but anything for her man i suppose. That AnnaSophia though, she is so darn smokin hot so i don’t blame Vanessa for wanting to be photographed publicly with Austin as much as she can. Thankfully, AnnaSophia has fantastic character and wouldn’t do something as underhanded as steal someones boyfriend, even though she could seduce Austin easily if she wanted to.

Nightwish @ 12/01/2012 at 8:25 pm

Do i see big arms on Vanessa?

@MIKE: I heard she will be in a new movie called the great migration, which is an animated movie but it’s still in development, that as far as I know .

Haters Suck! @ 12/01/2012 at 8:32 pm

@nightwish
How long does it take you to come up with your conspiracy theories or do you just latch yourself on to the first comment you see?

cool_breeze @ 12/01/2012 at 8:38 pm

They love spending time

@Jenni: I’ve seen comments here a few times referring to a tropez thread and I have no idea what that means. Is it on JJ?

@Jenni what thread? can u send me a link??… I’ve heard about it many times and i wonder what it is….

I am trying To make the link but my comment goes to moderation. its on the jr site. just google “st tropez zac jjjr” and the link will come.

bu tt i sent u a mail.

oh! zac’s in ny too aparently for AWOD filming.wow.they must be meeting secretly

@Jenni: holy crap I just found what you were talking about. Those pics are from back in July and people are still going in that post and arguing? It’s got over 6,000 comments……. I can’t lol

Crakhedlozer @ 12/01/2012 at 9:28 pm

@Nightwish: #105-106 you are such a troglodyte

She spends time with her sister: they must have broken up. She spends time with her bf: she has to be afraid of losing him. Lol, she couldn’t possibly be spending time with her bf because they are together and in love. She got to have a some secret motive for every thing she does. Smh.

@tina: ‘She got to have a some secret motive for every thing she does’

It does when she doesnt live her life the way people want her to. But if she were to be fake and be with the person they want her to be with despite the fact that she doesnt feel the same, that’s ok.

thankyou guys for your attention, keep me posted please.

@Xo: It is really bizarre, actually. Someone who professes to “work in the business” and claims to have met Zac once, is going on and on and gossiping beyond belief. They gossip about everything, from who he is friends with, what his relationship status is, what parties and restaurants he goes to, basically what he is doing every minute of every day. I doubt Efron would want ANYONE talking about his private life to that extent, especially by someone who professes to be his biggest fan. I am so happy none of us need to gossip like that. We just like the pics and love seeing her happy.

I think Vanessa is looking especially beautiful, with toned arms, gorgeous hair, and a fabulous glow! She has no reason to worry about Robb either. A guy who thinks every guy will wander off with every woman he sees, doesn’t realize there are great guys out there who love a woman for more than her looks. Vanessa has so much more than her looks and I truly believe Austin loves her for the whole package. A relationship would never last a year if it was only about looks.

Exactly @maria. It was all about zac before and now we have two people who are claiming to have seen zac and vanessa together. and ofcouse calling austin fake and isn’t even giving any explaination to why they would do so. i really want to go and slap them in the face. when will these people stop with all this.

@maria: Oh, I know. I’ve considered myself a pretty big V fan for several years now but I dont get the constant need to know everything about her. There are some fans that will tell you what she orders at Starbucks. Honestly, who cares?
As for Zac, he keeps his personal stuff on the DL so I bet he would be pretty creeped out if he knew how many of his fans go out of their way to know so much about him. I read a few pages of the St. Tropez post and I’m like jfc

or maybe she is in New York too, because she is taking all her dance classes again, according to some people (at the Broadway academy) she is back on the pointe shoes.

@bo ape post ekata endo