Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Christmas is Coming!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Christmas is Coming!

Vanessa Hudgens dons a chic dress while watching a Knicks basketball game with her boyfriend Austin Butler at Madison Square Garden on Friday (November 30) in New York City.

The 23-year-old actress watched the New York Knicks beat the Washington Wizards with a final score of 108-87.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa recently wrote on her blog, “It’s happening!!! Christmas is coming!!! I love the holidays. Now that Thanksgiving is over it is time to start thinking about gifts… I might do a lil gift guide for the holidays. What do you guys think?.”

In case you missed it, have a look at Vanessa on the cover of Glow magazine’s Winter issue.

FYI: Austin is wearing AllSaints.

vanessa hudgens christmas is comingvanessa hudgens christmas is coming 01
vanessa hudgens christmas is comingvanessa hudgens christmas is coming 02
vanessa hudgens christmas is comingvanessa hudgens christmas is coming 03
vanessa hudgens christmas is comingvanessa hudgens christmas is coming 04
vanessa hudgens christmas is comingvanessa hudgens christmas is coming 05

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 922 » Show All
italian mom @ 12/02/2012 at 2:26 am

I find them a very interesting couple, like there is a lot coming next or to be discovered about them. The theory about woman younger than her man maybe should be put on a long rest.
OFF TOPIC for Boji.
This week let’s start studying Cimabue, Giotto and Masaccio. 40 weeks to get properly prepared to fully enjoy it is what it takes. Let’s do it togetherrrr!!!

she is one ugly looking chick and her sister ain’t any better.

@Tara: Shut up!!! She is beautiful

Nightwish @ 12/02/2012 at 4:10 am

Omg. Ashley has to have the nicest backsides i have ever seen in my life. Couldnt help but notice, wow

dat’s not ashley its kim.anyway did u get my mail?

y the hell cant i post long comments

Holy sh!t!!! I’ve read that st tropez thread..all I have to say is LOL!

Nightwish @ 12/02/2012 at 5:29 am

@BO: yep i replied back

Nightwish @ 12/02/2012 at 5:37 am

Crakhedlozer: “@Nightwish: #105-106 you are such a troglodyte”
Yes you might think that because trolling is an infrequent but enjoyable past time of mine. If you met me in real life you would trip out. “OMG, is that really him? He’s so hot!”, falling in love hard and fast, and all the other stuff i deal with but i’m not complaining

Narcissistic much!?Why does Nerd come to mind? Or better yet another misfit.

the TRUTH @ 12/02/2012 at 6:38 am

The truth speaking……She’s ugly as usual and a guy is gay .

Define Ugly? If that is the case, 90 percent of celebrities are ugly. In my day, the dictionary termed Gay as happy, fun loving. I think that is an apt description of Austin, a happy fun loving guy.

Nightwish @ 12/02/2012 at 7:35 am

@BOJI: Is it my imagination or are vans arms and neck getting bigger? Hmmn. I love her expression in the upper right picture. She is looking disapprovingly upon something but you can tell that her nature is sweet and understanding. That’s probably the exact expression she would make while reading one of my typical comments on this website. Oh dear.

Crakhedlozer @ 12/02/2012 at 7:56 am

@Nightwish: pin meet balloon sized head.

Vanessa’s arms look just fine. I guess if people can’t find anything bad to say, they’ll still find something to nit-pick about. Give me a freakin’ break. Let’s have a camera zoom on YOU and let’s see what we can blast you for. Oh, and at least she doesn’t post pics of her own butt on instagram. It’s quite lovely and she should, but self-aggrandizing is not her style.

@ MK, I like her too.
New York is doing her good, away from prying eyes and in good and loving company. She looks great, gorgeous actually. Austin’s looking good too.

@maria, I totally agree.

@Tara@the TRUTH: same person!!

She is pretty and very beutiful.

@maria: Hey, i did give Hudgie a compliment here. She looks really pretty and her expression is thought provoking . Yeah the arm stuff i know, some days females arms seem bigger than normal and other days they are not. By the way Miss Budapest, if i were a woman and had a b utt like Ash i would be very tempted to flaunt it on instagram too. She finally gave in and threw us a bone and us males who are in the vast minority here at JJ thank her. She is 27 you know, give her some rope, sheesh.

tulisafan @ 12/02/2012 at 9:31 am

She is gorgeous

Don’t waste time talking to them. They go around hitting out anyway they can so they can get someone, anyone into a debate. Bring up whats her face, talking about her arms anything to start an argument. Calling her ugly reminds me of when my son was about three or four and I said to him ‘Bring your ugly self on’ He looked at me and said ‘Mama, you know I’m not ugly’ We KNOW she not ugly why waste breath debating it? Let them talk amongst themselves. Do we really want a repeat of the last post.

@tina You are so right. If fans stop answering them they might eventually stop all this hating thing..

@R U sure: aonde esta o casal bonjito?

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 922 » Show All