Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Christmas is Coming!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Christmas is Coming!

Vanessa Hudgens dons a chic dress while watching a Knicks basketball game with her boyfriend Austin Butler at Madison Square Garden on Friday (November 30) in New York City.

The 23-year-old actress watched the New York Knicks beat the Washington Wizards with a final score of 108-87.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa recently wrote on her blog, “It’s happening!!! Christmas is coming!!! I love the holidays. Now that Thanksgiving is over it is time to start thinking about gifts… I might do a lil gift guide for the holidays. What do you guys think?.”

In case you missed it, have a look at Vanessa on the cover of Glow magazine’s Winter issue.

FYI: Austin is wearing AllSaints.

vanessa hudgens christmas is comingvanessa hudgens christmas is coming 01
vanessa hudgens christmas is comingvanessa hudgens christmas is coming 02
vanessa hudgens christmas is comingvanessa hudgens christmas is coming 03
vanessa hudgens christmas is comingvanessa hudgens christmas is coming 04
vanessa hudgens christmas is comingvanessa hudgens christmas is coming 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1022 » Show All

@tina: So true, tina. I am so happy though that Vanessa doesn’t post pics of her butt, which is totally tacky, and people posting them here are looking for attention. I suspect they are hatching some lame plan. I think they all deserve each other, since they have nothing better to do than be cynical, derogatory, prejudiced, and egotistical. I am perfectly happy checking in here daily, and giving honest opinions. Those “loosiers” as one of them proclaimed us to be ( LOL), have way too much time on their hands. Cute story about your son, BTW!

Nightwish @ 12/02/2012 at 4:27 pm

@maria: So cranky on a sunday, and x-mas is near too, gee whiz ms budapest..

Haters Suck! @ 12/02/2012 at 4:45 pm

@nightwish
Your dumba$$ is cranky 365 days a year.

Nightwish @ 12/02/2012 at 4:57 pm

there is no plan, not even a “lame” plan… oh yeah we were gonna meet up one night and throw eggs at your house Maria, lol!

Isnt she gorgeous?

Nightwish @ 12/02/2012 at 5:01 pm

@Haters Suck!: Dude, you are making it not feel like christmas

Nightwish @ 12/02/2012 at 5:13 pm

@amelie: I think adorable looking would be a better description for the above set. I’m choosing my words carefully or we’ll have grouchy Lola coming around getting on the case of b itchy Tina who will in turn bark out orders to cranky Maria, who is currently scolding me for my appreciation of Ashleys Tush

Haters Suck! @ 12/02/2012 at 5:18 pm

@nightwish
Sorry how bout I shove a Christmas tree up your ass would that make you feel better?

Nightwish @ 12/02/2012 at 5:27 pm

@Haters Suck!: No. Show me how you can hit a spittoon from 5 feet out with a wad of chew in your mouth, that would. Hey dude, did you know that during the civil war there was a young Confederate officer named Capt. Isadore Guillet who was fatally shot on the same horse on which three of his brothers had been previously killed? He then willed the animal to a nephew as he died. I don’t know why on earth he would pass that jinx of a horse on to anybody. You have stirred my interest in american history hatersuck. Yeah, this is just a dubious item to say the least, but its a start

@Nightwish:
She is gorgeous… FLAWLESS!!!!!

I love how everyone is here just loving Vanessa and Austin, we all should ignore the trolls. Vanessa is happy with her boyfriend in NY, and im so happy for her, she found a good man to share her life with.

And haters gonna hate, we have here a couple of examples.

TOP SECRET @ 12/02/2012 at 7:55 pm

You people are so stupid. I feel very sad for you all. Zac and Vanessa have been together this whole time. And Austin is just a cover up. I bet she’s laughing at you guys. The way you guys are saying how beautiful they are. Thats exactly what they want. To make people believe they are the real deal.

@maria Vanessa wouldn’t post pictures of her butt because hers doesn’t look near that good… LOL.

And you Zanessa conspiracy theorists are ridic. What would Austin have to gain from faking a relationship with Vanessa to hide “Zac and Vanessa’s secret relationship?” Also, if Zac and Vanessa still liked each other, and they dated publicly for years, why would they feel the need to hide from the public now? No, none of that adds up.

TOP SECRET @ 12/02/2012 at 8:36 pm

@A I saw pics of them taken very recently. And I don’t even know why they are doing this. But they are doing it. You guys wont believe me because you haven’t seen them. But there is pics of them. You guys will see what I am talking about when they comes out and you wont even be fans of her afterwards. Trust me. They are together and has been all along.

@top secret. LOL. They’re broken up. Ever heard of photo shop? But keep dreaming.

no i dont think pudgens is gonna post pics oe her b.utt

Haters Suck! @ 12/02/2012 at 8:44 pm

@top secret and A
Dumb and dumber ill let you two fight over which is which.

gonna be pretty useles now that the world has seen her whole set without a single thread of cloth.lol

@maria Oh! Maria, I can’t believe I didn’t even bring it up. Ashley took a picture of her on the beach wearing a bikini? That’s wrong, but Vanessa took three different sets of pictures of her whole naked body and that’s fine? Vanessa obviously needs attention, that’s why she sent those pictures to people in the first place. So they would boost her weak self esteem by telling her “You are attractive. You do matter to me. Thanks for giving me something to jerk off over.”

What are you guys talking about .? Who posted pics of their b-utt and where did they post them?

i dunno. when they first started dating they hid their relationship from the world for no reason .they could hav easily paraded their relathonshp in public and that would hav gaind more publicity also to hsm.but they didnt.so y not keep their afair hiden nw

@Liz Nightwish posted a picture of Ashley in a bikini that shows off her butt and she had originally posted it to twitter.

her smile is gorgeous, she looks so happy. JJ needs to post all the pictures, she looks really adorable.

but seriously, she has the most beautiful smile i’ve ever seen.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1022 » Show All