Rihanna: 'Nude by Rihanna' Fragrance Launch!

Rihanna: 'Nude by Rihanna' Fragrance Launch!

Rihanna looks gorgeous as she debuts her new fragrance Nude by Rihanna on Saturday (December 1) in Century City, Calif.

The 24-year-old singer hosted the launch event at Macy’s Westfield, also taking time to greet fans who came out to buy a bottle!

“When creating my first scent, Reb’l Fleur, I wanted it to be a really strong scent – daring and bold. I have gotten more personal with Nude,” Rihanna recently shared with Women’s Wear Daily.

Nude is Rihanna‘s third fragrance, following in the successful footsteps of Reb’l Fleur and Rebelle. Pick up Nude exclusively at Macy’s stores!

30+ pictures inside of Rihanna at her fragrance launch…

rihanna nude fragrance launch 01
rihanna nude fragrance launch 26
rihanna nude fragrance launch 27
rihanna nude fragrance launch 28
rihanna nude fragrance launch 29
rihanna nude fragrance launch 30

G4LNAVI4EVA @ 12/02/2012 at 12:19 am

Stunning,beautiful,timeless your fave could never.

gross woman. don’ even joke that she’s your role model!!

chris brown gave her the necklace she’s wearing

I don’t know what it is…..but Rihanna seems to have lost some weight, she looks 10lbs lighter. I don’t know if its stress or her drug use. But it wouldn’t hurt if she gained a few pounds.

an opinion @ 12/02/2012 at 12:54 am

Should be named Fake. It is for the woman who pretends to be strong but really is a insecure little girl who goes back to the guy her beat on her in the face.

Ya .. yes, if you wear a white dress you manipulate a lot of stupid fan who love you unconditionally .. Girllzz yu sooo Huttt and rrbelz !

Alright, one fragrance was enough. The first one didn’t even smell appealing.

thighmegatampon @ 12/02/2012 at 1:46 am

Rihanna cleans up well

makes me wonder what it smells like…somewhere along the lines of nasty rotten fish ….gross

wow look at that a pseudo celeb is selling perfume , so original it’s stunning ….. they just looove taking everyone’s money for nothing ! !

Dress, hair & make up look pretty but the necklace looks like a dog collar. It’s horrible. Her outfit would have been better without it.

donut care @ 12/02/2012 at 2:19 am

Why look, A necklace big enough to cover choke marks! Now that’s handy.

MarioGomez @ 12/02/2012 at 2:56 am

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online(Click on menu Home)

Is it just me or is she looking less cute these days? At the peak of her career a few years ago she was looking otherworldly hot, but now she seems a bit…off.

Beautiful girl but... @ 12/02/2012 at 4:01 am

Beautiful girl, but she is aging fast. It is making her less cute… plus the lifestyle adds to it. Chris Brown must drag her down… those types of toxic relationships. The world is her oyster right now, she should play her cards right. First, dump the bad relationship, get some class and enough tattoos already. Imagine plentiful tattoos at 40 years old. Not so pretty.

Great outfit!

Stupidest girl in the world. I’m ashamed of her! Gets back with the psychic that slaps the **** out of her, and posts disgusting pics of him as though she’s proud of it.

Surprised this broad didn’t turn up nude.

my role model love you

@Bria:

This girl is not what I call beautiful but striking with a mish mash of features…right now that face looks worse with the weight loss

EndOfTime @ 12/02/2012 at 8:11 am

I didnt even know she had fragances

She’s getting TOO THIN!!

She is so cuteee!! Love the hair,love the dress,the make up.
U guys are always full of hate?! Like always.
I have Nude,and it smells amazing.Everybody likes it.
I dont understand you guys at all.

enough with her already!

Beautiful gorgeos black women!

I don’t waste my money on celebrities fragrances even if they smell good.

I am just waiting for the day that either her or kerrueche announce they are pregnant to Chris brown, the day is coming very soon maybe they will both do it or maybe one will stop using protection secretly just to keep him dun dun dun.

im not suprised it’s called ‘Nude’

Ri Ri looks gorgeous as usual! love the choker…so fab!