Angelina Jolie Talks Plans to Quit Acting in New Video Interview

Angelina Jolie Talks Plans to Quit Acting in New Video Interview

Angelina Jolie has opened up about her future plans to stop her career as an actress during an interview with Britain’s Channel 4 News.

“I have enjoyed being an actress. I am so grateful to the job and I have had great experiences and I have even be able to tell stories and be a part of stories that mattered and I have done things for fun, but…” the 37-year-old actress said.

“I will do some films and I am so fortunate to have the job, it’s a really lucky profession to be a part of and I enjoy it,” Angelina continued. “But if it went away tomorrow I would be very happy to be home with the children. I wake up in the morning as a mum and I turn on the news like everybody else and I see what’s happening and I want to be part of the world in a positive way.”

Check out what else Angelina had to say during the twenty minute interview, including her views on her work as a humanitarian, the Syrian conflict, and more.

Just Jared on Facebook
Posted to: Angelina Jolie

Getty
  • Relive Kim Kardashian's short-lived singing career - US Weekly
  • Take a look inside Kendall Jenner's new home - TMZ
  • Iggy Azalea is slamming her ex's baby mama - Gossip Cop
  • Legends of Tomorrow casts Vixen actress - Just Jared Jr
  • Slade Smiley's son has a setback in his health - Radar
  • Kate Hudson gets ready for weekend with nude pic - Huffington Post
  • Hollywood stylists discuss Leslie Jones' situation - Lainey Gossip
  • Academy cracks down on Oscars season partying - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Casey

Thing is, she’s been saying this exact same thing since she adopted Maddox. I no longer even believe it because shes said it for years, yet here she is, still acting.. Don’t get m wrong, I think shes a wonderful person, and she does good work, both as a GWA and as an actor but shes said this for years, and its not come to fruition so I don’t believe it now

• cee

She does far fewer movies than she used to so get your facts straight. Another misinformed bated. Angie is always true to her word. It is not her fault that these sights donot print whole truth but only what they think are catchy headline gabloid stories. Angie is working less in movies but more on her humanitarian work and her family. Listen to her people not the tabloid headlines of Jared shallow headline.

• http://Ipad Susan

Good morning, 21 days before Xmas, I’m sure Santa received the J-P’s kids letters and is waiting for a destination to deliver them. LOL

• Shreya

This is the reason that I am Angelina’s fan. The way she never complains nor takes side but only thinks about how to help the victims. If people do a fraction of what Angelina does towards helping other than the world will be a much better place.

• sunny

sorry, this is OT
    UN Calls On Israel To Open Nuclear Facilities
    by The Associated Press
    UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The U.N. General Assembly has overwhelmingly approved a resolution calling on Israel to quickly open its nuclear program for inspection and backing a high-level conference to ban nuclear weapons from the Middle East which was just canceled.

All the Arab nations and Iran had planned to attend the conference in mid-December in Helsinki, Finland, but the United States announced on Nov. 23 that it wouldn’t take place, citing political turmoil in the region and Iran’s defiant stance on nonproliferation. Iran and some Arab nations countered that the real reason for the cancellation was Israel’s refusal to attend.

The resolution, approved Monday by a vote of 174-6 with 6 abstentions, calls on Israel to join the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty “without further delay” and open its nuclear facilities to inspection by the International Atomic Energy Agency. Those voting “no” were Israel, the U.S., Canada, Marshall Islands, Micronesia and Palau.
    *****
    My country and people wish peaceful settlement between Israel and Palestina. And we have been strongly supporting Palestinian refugees.

• Tessa

As a Angelina fan myself, I absolutely dont like it when people go over the top with praising her. yeah,shes beautiful and a nice person and pretty smart. but shes not God. shes human. I find some comments very disturbing…borderline pathological celebrity worship syndrome…. anyway, love you,Angie:) looking well!

• audrey f.

Odd, Tess doesn’t seem bothered by the hate spewed by the trolls,just the praise by fans. No, of course she isn’t god,but she is pretty amazing; never hurts to acknowledge this when she is frequently trashed by haters.

• cookie

Did you hear that brad pitts movie BOMBED BIG TIME. GRADED F. What happened to the king of hw? Nobody wanted to see his movie. Only made 6.8 mil on opening weekend on over 2000 screens. Oh wait, I forgot, it is all Jen’s fault. Also, when jolie brought pax home she said she would be taking time off to help him get adjusted, then ran off to film Wanted. Also,, the time to be with her kids are when they are young and need her – not their teen years when they want nothing to do with their parents.

• himbo manho

“Tyson explained that while he and Givens were tending to divorce proceedings in 1988, they would still have sex. “I was getting a divorce. I was going to my lawyer’s office to divorce her that day but I wanted to sneak in a quickie.” Apparently, Givens was also spending time with Pitt. “This particular day, someone beat me to the punch,” Tyson told Bensinger. “I guess Brad got there earlier than I did. I was mad as hell. You should’ve saw his face when he saw me.”

• cee

Poor heaters do not know how to handle the jp power. Including celebitchy just Jared and the rest of them. Bless the jollies Pitts.

• Passing Through

# 96 Rose @ 12/04/2012 at 5:38 am
    That picture Elizabeth Vargas put of herself was hilarious. Brad kept asking about that bow around her neck, “What’s that called again?” It was fug. And then he said, “Did you notice our hair is about the same length now give or take an inch?” LOL. Brad always has a good sense of humor when people drag up pix from 20-30 years ago. He didn’t even cringe and most folks would cringe – Vargas sure did.

• Rose

@audrey f.: Audrey you are so right with the double standard. Fans should not praise Angie but trolls are free to put her down.we can spot the trolls from a mile away don’t care how much they pretends to be fan.

Now Mike Tyson is trying to make money off BrAds name. Mike T as Married to Robin G about 25 years ago, it was a very short marriage, trolls can look it up. Also, Robin had said she and Brad had a very brief relationship for about 2-3 months. Also, Mike never said before the book he found them in bed, he said before he was coming to see Robin and Brad was leaving and when he saw Brad his manhood fell, lol.

So keep on living in 25 year old gossip trolls, mike looking to make money with his book. Did you hear anything else about the book, the answer is NO. Everyone and their dog want to bring up Brad’s name and people listen. Same as EF Hutton, when he speaks everyone listen so they can make money.

• Passing Through

# 111 cookie @ 12/04/2012 at 9:37 am
    ROTFLMAO. It’s a sad day when trolls are stealing other trolls’ names. If you want to pass yourself off as Cookie…ya gotta remember the “hahahahahahaha”…

• Rose

@Passing Through: Vargas was really funny, begging the staff to take her unibrow photo. She said she just turned 50, she looks really good and I enjoyed her interview.

PT, notice Mike Tyson now in need of money so he has to Bring up Brad’s name from 1988. Will this coat-tailing of Brad ever ends.

• http://justjared zoey

Angelina is FABULOUS, it would b a pleasure to read an article and the comments sort of match the topics. The commentors probably hate there ownselves and are frightened to look in the mirror of, fearing who they are talking about is themselves. Great to just see her.

• Passing Through

# 117 Rose @ 12/04/2012 at 10:04 am
    I saw the Tyson quote the troll posted but that was from earlier this year when Tyson was doing an autobiographical stage show. Is he talking about it again or is the troll just now seeing that quote and trying to start some caca?

• anustin

very proud to be her FAN.bless her and her family.

• tamsinissmart

With other words..
    NO OSCARSCRIPTS SENDED TO ME ANYMORE

• Passing Through

Just saw the Vanity Fair comedy issue(s) 3 covers. Megan Fox made the cover with the “This is 40″ cast…but oddly enough…Ticky’s not on any either of the other 2 covers with folks like Amy Poehler, Maya Rudolph, Jim Carrey, Will Ferrell, Kristen Wiig, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld and her new BFF Ben Stiller. Wonder why she was left off. Surely it’s not that unfunny/major suckage problem. Yet another month of Vanity Fair goes by since Ticky was last on their cover. That’s 88 straight issues. Not too surprsingly they haven’t been able to bag a cover interview with Brad since that Ticky cover was followed by the unauthorized underwear cover. Wonder if Graydon Carter still thinks that Ticky cover was worth it…

• huh

OT
    How many guys has Taylor Swift dated? Girl needs to slow down seriously.

Good Morning / afternoon & hello to every one especially

Rose, Passing Through, NAN, Women Spanish, Tish, Bizzy bee, groundcontrol, Premalee, fyi12, dawne, bdj, Busted, first and last post, Love The JoliePitts, Ssshhii_Baby, Media Wh@ore MANiston, Susan, Guest, Jaye… and all the JoliePitt fans around the world I hope you all are well ..

Glad to hear you all saw the movie & got your Chanel No5’s happy days.

• Phool

@ Passing Through Ticky’s not talented enough for Vanity Fair damn even the out of work Megan has made it that says something lol.

• Phool

sorry people i’m still going through the last thread of brads so replying to fans from previous post you can ignore and move on :
    =====

busted @ 12/03/2012 at 6:52 am from previous thread)
    @Rose:
    Good morning Rose.
    I did see that interview and it was really great. I saw a few tweets saying Angie said she was quitting acting. SMH, it is amazing how a quote is taken out of context. She never said that. But I guess we are use to this happening. I wonder if Brad has finished shooting. Someone posted a tweet from his stunt guy saying his last day was either Friday/Saturday. So I hope he is done and the family can all get away.
    ===================

Good Morning Busted

How are you my dear? I totally agree with you Angies Quote is yet again taken out of context regarding her acting intentions .I haven’t seen the full extent of the interview of Angie and William Hague, for me to make a full judgment on but one thing I can see is that the media as usual has taken Angies comments about reducing her Movie work, to declaration of quitting yet again uhhhh, cannot stand this, why can’t they report it the way its actually said.
    Any way she’s been saying this for many years and still despite the fact she has reduced her work load as far as her movie carer is concerned media still tends to make such a fuss. People are reading too much into “but if I went away tomorrow” sentence in my opinion.
    Angie has been saying this for quite few years and so has Brad especially in recent years regarding reducing their work load. If I recall correctly wasn’t he bombarded with the same retirement questions when he gave an interview to an Australian journalist. Which in reality he didn’t say he said in future he would be winding down some aspects of work to concentrate on perusing other avenues.
    so basically when one says I would be reducing my work dose not in any way or form say I’m quitting does it God forbid Brad & Angie have a life and want to peruse other avenues in life may it be looking after their children, may it be for humanitarian causes, may it be other personal ventures like, directing, producing architecture, housing projects, jewellery, furniture etc. so they are normal human beings who want to branch out to other endeavours in life apart form moviemaking.
    Ironic isn’t it as if no one has done it before have they in this day and age! To put there children before themselves, how very selfish of them lol. How dare they want to enjoy life together shock horror!! I guess their selflessness puts peoples backs up.

I would speak for my self when I say I am not only a fan of Angie and Brad due to their movie work depending on their box office figures if their movies are a hit or not, I am a fan regardless, my loyalty is undisputable for me, I look at the whole package.
    Here I see a young woman who has a great film carer but also chooses not to only rely upon it alone. She hasn’t got that drive to go after every Oscar baited movies for the sake of getting awards. For she already has her Oscar, SAG, Golden Globe and other numerous awards she doesn’t need to prove to anything to any one, any more.
    She is one of those actresses that has beauty on her side could have gone after every movie role that was offered to her and never would have looked back but she chose wisely. Despite the fact she hasn’t worked year after year to get her résumé full she chose to do far a few in between. Action, drama. Comedy she’s done it all and has been awarded for them.
    She has done her UNHCR work for over 10 years and proved what a force she can be that know she is a Special Envoy of Peace, when she commits she gives a thousand % she gives more than is asked from her.I am a fan of their philanthropy how they have evolved into stronger individuals, how they both have their own sense of individuality. The inner beauty every time trumps their outer beauty for me. I am not saying I don’t love the outer beauty oh man I’m a sucker like every one of a beautiful face & body lol come on guys I am human after all.
    I am a fan of the whole package I am a fan that loves to see this young girl grow into a beautiful human being with elegance & class a women that is leading the way for the young generation in showing what can be achieved. You don’t have to trade on looks as its shelf life is very limited there are things that one can do to make you more beautiful.
    Make It Right has made Brad much more beautiful in my eyes Angelina’s UNHCR work for refugees has made her stand out for me. love the fact the both Brad & Angie are not only committed to each other but also committed to what they stand for; they are putting their family first.

Apologies Busted for my long winded post didn’t mean to bore the socks off you lol.

• an opinion

@Passing Through: During his promotion of his Broadway show he said he met Brad and Givens as they were going into her house. In a new interview he is saying that he caught them in bed together.
    Don’t know if the interviewer brought it up or Tyson but there is no question that he is using Brad to promote his show and now a book. But he is also trying to call Givens a tramp and reporters are just laughing is up. Among other things I read that he says about her in his Broadway show. I expect no less from Tyson but I expect more from reporters.

• Phool

@Rose 12/03/12 at 05:57 am (from previous thread)

Rose
    How are you my dear? Please accept my apologies for late reply just been snowed under at work
    So didn’t get ample time to reply back Thanks for your morning shout outs my dear you are sweet. Any way where was I as for our Angie most defiantly looks so beautiful and at ease have you noticed Rose Angie is wearing same dress only different colour from when she hosted the screening of Ewan McGregor’s movie The Impossible, the other evening. It looks like the same shape and the front of it has same design except for being sleeveless.
    She is a frugal girl our Angie I think when she likes one thing she gets two or three of those items in different colours…its like if you like one why not get another lol. I haven’t read all the previous posts yet so don’t know if you have seen Angies New photos in Cambodia dated 23.11.12 depending on if any one has posted them here or not? if not they are at Brangelina forum she looks simply divine, beautiful Rose she has no make up on , no jewellery she’s wearing the same black top she’s worn a million times lol but yet looks so refreshed and relaxed. Her fans are so in awe of her and she’s so laid back with them love it. You have to see them.

• an opinion

@huh: OT Swift acts like she is 15 rather than 22. It’s weird.

Good Morning fyi12

How are you my dear? I was so pleasantly surprised when you posted Brads GMA pic for me “regarding Angie Watch gift for Brad “ thank you got a glimpse I appreciated it that you did that for me such a lovely gesture considering the time you took to post it for me thank you so much fyi12.
    On another note thank you for making the Bipolar troll Cray Cray Crazy the name is in the Cray you get my meaning don’t you lol…only have to swap the A before the R in Cray you get my drift lol

• Phool

@ an opinion Tylor is the modren day version of a stalker, shes stalked the kenedys got a house there know next thing you will see her buying a house right next to harrys then we will see which direction he runs and it wont be 1 direction either lol.

• Phool

Rose @ 12/03/2012 at 7:20 am (from previous thread)

@Busted: Hi Busted wasn’t that a good interview.Why is it they,the media always twist their, B/A words. Also,she has been cutting back for the last 4 years know. I see her doing something very short onec in a while. The trolls can talk about garbage as much as they want.
    If SS can still get movie offers after she turns out one bomb after another for 6 years, why are trolls worried about Brad movie not making bank this time. Brad did not promote KTS because of time restraint, he only was out one day, and they still made millions of dollars. Not like SS was out there working her a&& off and only brought in like $200,000 on one of her movie. Can’t even remember the name. So Brad will be just fine, and his fans will be right with him always.
    ===============

Rose

my dear don’t begrudge Tickys Bombs, may they be the ones she has headlined her self like Management and Switch or the assembled cast movies Wonderbust well you see its part of her furniture so to speak lol. Failure and her go hand in hand.
    She likes to promote whatever means it takes cloths on or off but it always fails in actually putting bums on seats at the end of the day. Her own production company cant get any funding for her movies and she herself can’t manage to get any movie green lighted on her own, so Rose don’t begrudge her on her failures my dear lol be happy that’s karma.
    On the topic of Angelina’s movies considering the considerable gap from one movie to another where she is concernered, if you take into account the impact her movies
    Have are big ones that you don’t realise there ever was a gap of 2 years or so.
    When Angie does a movie it accumulates into a blockbusters like Salt &Tourist, when Angie does small independent dramatised movies like Changeling & Mighty Heart and In the Land of blood & honey they are Oscar , SAG and Golden Globe nominated all these movies may be made far and between but still are critically
    noteworthy.
    Brad came only for what 1 day did his promoting and still managed to get 8 million within a week at the box office despite the limited promotion and the movie was critically lauded by the European & domestic critics this movie will stand the testament of time.
    Domestic box office isn’t be all and end all of any movie. No one remembers a rom come even after 1 month people always remember what Brad & Angie did may it be Fight Club over 10 years ago still counted as 1 of the best movies , In the land of Blood & Honey angies very first Directorial début is the inspiration behind the British governments campaign in preventing sexual violence in conflict initiatives. That is a testament what this movie has achieved to become an inspiration of this campaign. god bless you angie.

OT
    Congratulations to Prince William & Kate on the arrival of their baby, at least the baby would be beautiful there is no doubt of that.On other note with their baby news they are bound to be on front cover on all magazines so I guess Halle Berry still wouldn’t be able to get any mag cover yet again and so would not be Tickys engagement party/ tree trimming party which curiously happens before Monday’s deadline magazine wise.
    So the stalking happened on Sunday oh what a coincidence so near Brads movie opening and all her C list palls were there with her trimming her bush i mean tree .by the way where was her mouth piece her dog BFF Chelsea isnt she good enough for tucky any more ?

So I guess if they are lucky both will make the side bars at least.

• Phool

In regards to Brads last thread:

First the movie is another great movie from Brad & Andrew its way ahead of its time, what has happened is Harvey has managed to spend less on promotion and saved it for his other pet projects. Am not going to dwell on the negativity and idiocy, as I see the resident trolls have done it.
    Fans are right to query why we haven’t seen any promos for KTS before it was released. There is no doubt there would be award nominations for KTS there are several award worthy performances in this gritty movie. Any way from a $15 million budged movie which has basically recuperated more or less from foreign markets still there are major countries where its still awaiting to be released yet, domestic market isn’t the only market that should be considered. Come back to me in ten years time when any one even remembers what twilight or expendables were.
    People who gave the cinema score apparently have some IQ missing I guess the movie subject regarding politics was too much too challenging for the two brain cells. I guess the rest of the world’s critics and cinema goers understood apart from this little group of people.
    Ironic isn’t it for the past 8 years regardless where Brads movies end up in the box office listings they still manage to get Oscar nominated boys not doing badly in my opinion. Still churning out critically exclaimed movies that would be remembered in 10-20 years time.
    Thanks Brad for taking these risks and producing masterpieces like Jesse James, Fight Club and KTS god willing there will be many more to come cannot wait for your next master piece The Twelve Years of a Slave which will be another feather in your cap Brad you keep defying the norm time e& time again.
    Listen note to the name changing Bi-polar trolls no need to answer me back you have already done my head in by posting same articles time & time again talking about cinema scores & a budgets that weren’t spent in the first place, at least you gave Brads Threads on other sites more Hits for brad same like your doing here at angies as well so its nice to see that they are Killing You Trolls Softly lol.

• Phool

Oh Brad & Angelina as much as I love you guys and there you two are, blissfully unaware the chaos that you two cause around you , with what you say and what you don’t say lol but one thing is clear you do bring out the crazy in trolls lol. Which I know it can’t be prevented lol.

• Phool

Jaye @ 12/02/12 at 05:04 pm from brads previous thread)

Jaye

my dear Good morning another great post from your self I agree the greater success for brad is the quality of the movie and its endurance as far as the public consciousness and yes 10-20 years from know people would be talking about his movies, his projects. These moves are so out of the box that’s what captures the public’s imagination. Is it really that difficult to understand?
    The box office fluff as you called rightly so, no one remembers them, what after 6 months a year they are forgotten. Movies that mentally challenge you are the ones people remember, movies that touch the core with their daring subjects, that no on would have thought of putting on big screen are the ones that are the most thought provoking & remembered.
    I remember watching a documentary about Orson Wells how segregated in Hollywood he was made with every project he did, it was a personal challenge to him may it be professionally or financially
    Big fights with the studio heads audiences were fed the propagandas. Know after 20-30 years his movies have all weathered the testament of time classics one after another there is no denying of his god given talent. Sorry to go off the topic a bit but what I am trying to say is that Brad is on the right path there are challenges that he will face, there is no financial aspect that’s driving him to do produce and act in these small projects which he can afford to peruse. And his other worthy endeavours no matter what the outcome his fans will stick by him regardless as we have faith in him.
    Sorry Jaye to go on by doing your head in please forgive me l didn’t mean to, it just frustrates me when I see when a genuine talent is not appreciated.

OT
    Just saw Django trailer is it me or do Jamie Fox look cross eyed in some scenes. Sorry JF fans. not a good trailer. bloated leo reminds me of keneth brangh in wild wild west movie the one with will smith..

Also the Jack Reacher trailer some one get Tom Cruise a ladder dame never seen one man look so small no matter which angle you shoot him from which many seems to be from under ground

OT
    For the love of god Tyson in your whole boxing life wasn’t there any thing else exciting happen than
    A glimpse of Brad Pitt, how much name drop can one guy do damn him

I see Kim Kartarshin is still trying to defuse the Middle East conflict with East with one Milk Shake shop at a time funny thing is she can’t answer simple questions like what do you like about Dubai or Kuwait. She goes you have lovely hotels here its so nice then froze. I guess difficult questions are a challenge for some one so pretty and low on IQ lol.

• Rose

@Phool: Hi Phool, how are you lady, hope you are doing great. Good to see you today. Talking about trimming bush.. Do you remember Gerard B said he trimmed her bush when she took the group to Mexico, I believed for the Birthday party? So funny you mentioned the bush part.

Yes, whats going on with Taylor S. Is she ok? Does seen like she is going through some kind unhealthy behavior for sch a talented young woman.

• Rose

@Phool:#137, You mentioned Jamie foxx, did you see that video TMZ had shown of JF about six months ago. That was one of the funniest videos I’ve seen. First, JF was obviously high as a kite at home. He was in the hallway of his home in his tighty brief bancing to imaginary music. That SH.t was so funny I watched it about a dozen times. The people at the house with him was dying with laughter, he was so out of it he didn’t even acknowledge their prescence, funny, funny stuff. Lol.

• Rose

@Passing Through:#114, PT, re Tyson. I believes it’s a new interview, trying to sell the book. So if he changed the story around it will be more salacious. So instead of passing each other at RG home now it’s in bed. Poor Brad, everyone wants to make a buck off his name.

• Rose

Is that you Josephine sitting in your filthy basement thumbing down every fan comments. Too bad it’s only of you and many of us. Anyway take care, the wedding is coming soon, you’ll have plenty of work coming. you are acting as if thumbing down fans comments is your job.

• Passing Through

# 123 huh @ 12/04/2012 at 11:56 am
    LOL! You took the words right out of my mouth. I was just about to ask that. If she’s slept with every one of these guys – and you know she has – then the next time a troll brings up someone that Angie supposedly slept with 15 years ago I’m going to ask why they’re not over on Swifty’s threads calling HER a ho. She’s, what, 22? I don’t even keep up with the girl and off the top of my head I can recall at least 5 guy’s she’s whined about dumping her – Gaybe Lautner, The Urinator, Gaybe Jakey, one of those Jonas boys and some joker from Glee. Plus we know she just broke up with Conor Kennedy after being seen with his cousin Patrick Schwarzenegger. She better slow down or she’ll be calling Chapstick asking if they make anti-chafing products for the inner thighs…

• Passing Through

# 125 Phool @ 12/04/2012 at 12:23 pm
    That was kinda my point. When Megan Fox is featured on VF, even in an ensemble, before Ticky…you know her ass has pissed Graydon off. That and the trick literally has NOTHING to say that doesn’t involve her hair, her diet, her exercise routine, name-dropping Brad and whining about the ratzi following her but failing to say that most of the time she dropped a dime on herself…

• Passing Through

# 127 an opinion @ 12/04/2012 at 12:29 pm
    His one-man show is still going on? Whatever. The story about Tyson catching Brad in bed with RG has been going around for dog years. That’s nothing new – except that now Tyson is changing his version of how he found out RG was seeing other men at the same time he was trying to get her to come back. If anything it’s Tyson either confirming the rumor or playing it up. A few years back the Globe rag had a story on it – as told by Mr. IUC. He tried to play it up like they were in bed together and when Tyson came around Brad jumped out the bedroom window and never saw RG again. WRONG! Brad dated her for months after that so obvs he wasn’t all that scared of Tyson. As far as Tyson coattail-riding Brad…well, that’s the juciest story he’s got that he can tell publicly that won’t send him back to jail: Brad Pitt had Jungle Fever. Yawn.

• carry

New thread ? got a bit busy. Angie is gorgie with brains. Sexual violence is a serious matter.

• Rose

@Passing Through: Hi PT, a few months ago I saw MT telling the story and he did not mention anything about finding them in bed. He said he was going to see RG early one morning and Brad was leaving and when he saw brad his little mike was deflated. I heard him, now he’s changing the story. Anyway, he was using a lot of cocaine at that time so who knows what he remembers from day to day. Also, RG said the affair was just for a few months I’m sure less than six. If I’m not mistaken it was between 2-3 months.

• queen jolie

just saw angelina in antenna news. one of credible news program here.they showed this interview, and the headline is angie will quit acting when her children approach teenage years.this is world news, along with kate pregnancy .lol.they first showed kate pregnancy and then angie quitting.angie is so beautiful and so simple.anything angie said make headlines.

• queen jolie

for the first time.no miranda thread. thank you very much jared.im sure all the jp fans who visit here know her now.i honestly don’t know who she is until jared post her pictures here everyday.she is just a model, not even an actress but i have to suffer seeing her everyday here.and who is rita ora?lol.jared like to put threads for many unknown.lol

• carry

true why not a story of Jared said something about what is she is doing it is important matter instead of highlighting the future could be or would be talk only

• carry

So do you really think Brad and Angie go or Brad go to Chanel party they say that would happen today? or it is just anotehr made up story

• carry

I sooooo much miss them and miss the family. I thought we even be seeing them when Brad promotion time but it was soo tiny that we didn’t able to see nothing :( I hope they are getting ready for the wedding . It is soon. I feel it.:D

• Jaye

Howdy Fans, I hope all is well with each of you.
    =====================
    Phool @ 12/04/2012 at 12:48 pm
    Hi. How is it going? Sounds like you woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed as my grandma would say lol.
    Don’t apologize for being a good fan and speaking your mind. It’s hard to find many who are worthy of the enthusiasm the fans have for BP and AJ.
    Pitt is doing what he wants, what he loves, if there isn’t the recognition of his talent that we all think he is worthy of, he’s in good company. There are been a number of actors in the past who have not received the Oscar and these ladies and gentlemen were superb talents. The lack of recognition during award season didn’t change that. Paul Newman was in his mid fifties before he won his only acting Oscar for The Color of Money, despite that fact that he had many Oscar worthy roles before that. I don’t even think he was even there to pick up the award.
    Pitt is not a player and you have to appreciate someone who doesn’t kiss a.ss for something that won’t make much difference in the course of his life. He has other, much more important things.