Rob Kardashian Accuses Rita Ora of Cheating

Rob Kardashian Accuses Rita Ora of Cheating

Rob Kardashian has split with his girlfriend Rita Ora and he has taken to his Twitter account to reveal how she cheated on him.

The 25-year-old reality star reportedly started seeing the 22-year-old singer over the summer and he started posting photos of them together on Twitter in October.

“When a woman cheats on you with one man I can live with that. People make mistakes, trust me. I have forgiven numerous times…” Rob wrote. “But when a woman disrespects herself by messing with more than 20 men all while being in a relationship with a Faithful man…”

“I just don’t get how a woman can do that to her body. And your career hasn’t even launched yet. I don’t put up with sloppiness. LOYALTY,” Rob added.

Click inside to read what else Rob had to say…

“She cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together, I wonder how many she will sleep with now that we apart? But I mean 20?!!!”

“How can a woman who is so busy trying to start her own career have time to be with so many dudes all while in a relationship?!”

“I’m actually disgusted a woman could give up her body to more than 20 dudes in less than a year’s time while trying to start a career.”

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

please! Lets not forget why his family is famous!!

Why do celebs even bother deleting tweets? Do they really believe people won’t see it?

@lc: Was just gonna say the same thing. What kind of 25 year old takes to Twitter for this kind of thing? I would have cheated on him too god damn

Uh oh. Why do people air out their private issues on twitter. Sloppy indeed.

Hey, can you relay that message onto your annoying sisters, please? Quite frankly, it just sounds like this **** is spreading rumors after a break-up. Nothing classier than accusing your ex of sleeping with 20 men without protection. Guess that lack of class runs in the family.

His sister made him famous off of a sex tape. He needs to shut the f*** up.

oh good god get over yourself! You cheated on Adrienne Bailon!(dont ask how I know)
Robs entire family is a bunch of trashy Wh##es and he is the same way! In fact it is even worse that he flashes another persons life in public like that, just because she did something wrong doesn’t mean she deserves to get S^ut shamed..
I didnt even know they were dating tbh..

mlllllllllllle @ 12/03/2012 at 5:30 pm

So he was waiting for the 20th one to be irritated ?! Who the Hell told him she had exactly 20 others men….classy by the way !

Christine @ 12/03/2012 at 5:30 pm

But is he actually one to talk?! Hypocrisy!

Rob please, at least she has talent and made it into to the business without leeching off someone else. Sorry, that she cheated but airing your personal business on Twitter is not the answer…Jigga is gonna come for your asss now!

He cheated on that cheetah girl chick .. and he did it in tv ..

Dave Franco @ 12/03/2012 at 5:31 pm

Am I the only one who thinks she looks like Rihanna? She is a tramp as well.

Haha I don’t know which of the two I find more pathetic!

Hey, why don’t you say this to your sisters? Ask them how many men they had?

She is a *****! I mean 20 men!!!???

Is that what all people do these days? Can there ever be a relationship that is for love, no fame or money?

He sounds so dumb. Cheating is awful yes, but he cheated on that one Adrienne chick he dated so he can’t really talk.

Well.. that escalated quickly.

He is such a douche. Get a job, at least your sisters work.

Ahhahaha. He confused her with his sisters. This dude knows that his tweets will be on the sites. He is just another famwhore like sissies. I dont even know him, except last name. Dude get a life, no REAL man would write such things about his girlfriend for public even if she cheated on him. So STFU!

He’s a famewhóre, she’s, well, a whóre. Stick them in a room together and lock the key. And take his family with them, too.

the nerve of this lil boy : your sis is the queen Bi*** ! she’s a cheater and had sex with people like bow wow, her australian bodyguard, cristiano ronaldino ETC … (not jsut the people she had a relationship with like she likes to say) she even launched her “career” by making a sex tape .. i mean come on now !

This fam should learn and try to keep those things private !!!!

She probably only dated him to raise her profile in America seeing as the Kardashians are so famous over there.
As for Rob, get a job maybe he will feel better
I feel kinda bad for him, I mean hes actually related to the Kardashians,even when he is, hes always ignored by everyone. Besides his stepsister

Excuse my language, but while what she did was wrong, he reeks b***hassness for not only going on twitter and exposing her but also deleting the tweets.
He also has a lot of nerve going on about anyone when his older sisters and his mother to an extent (writing about her affair in a book is straight tacky) have done some of the same things he’s condemning her for.

I’m not a fan of Rita, but Rita Whora is trending on twitter is so tacky and wrong and the men who want to call her out are no better.
I bet if it were the other way around, he wouldn’t be called out and condemned for his actions.

“all while being in a relationship with a Faithful man…”

1) rob, i kind of like you, but faithful man? please, dont make me laugh!

2) hey kim! your lil bro is talking to you!

@lc: That was sometime ago and It was Kim not the entire family. Kim was young and she made a huge mistake. Kim is not the first to do it nor will she be the last. How about we let that go? I’m not a fan of Kim’s but I am a fan of Khloe’s and she is doing well in her career.

Not your friend @ 12/03/2012 at 6:03 pm

If your own sisters can be ******, then u should not call other females out evaaa

@NotAGirl: Sorry, meant lock the door with a key, lol.

Just like Kris @ 12/03/2012 at 6:16 pm

Now he knows how his father felt while married to their mother!

an opinion @ 12/03/2012 at 6:20 pm

Kris Jenner raised a weak little boy. Just like Chris Brown’s mother.

i dont know whats more disgusting, what she apparently did, the fact he felt the need to tell everyone or the fact he thinks he deserves respect in the media spotlight even though hes done nothing to warrant any of it.

where did society go wrong?

He cheated on Adrienne who is freakin gorgeous by the way and he’s acting like a little b**** over this? When he did the same damn thing to a girl that was all for him. damn shame.

I only like Khloe Kardashian. Rob is a major douche.

Rob has got some mad writing skills. So concise it is like poetry to read.

A Kardashian with morals lol. People need to stop exposing their business on Twitter.

naturegirl @ 12/03/2012 at 6:50 pm

ACCUSATION from a cheating ******* !!!!!!!!!!

IRONY!!!!!

naturegirl @ 12/03/2012 at 6:51 pm

OK OK BAST#RD

While I am not even remotely a fan of Rita Ora, this is so unbelievably classless. No gentleman would even think of shaming a girl like this, even if the allegations are completely true. But what makes it even worse is that the only reason that Rob Kardashian’s name is even worth posting on a blog like this (worth used loosely) is because his sister starred in a sex tape. This immature kid needs to shut up and go home.

commonsense @ 12/03/2012 at 7:17 pm

If ever there was a slander lawsuit this is it! Also, this accusation if not believable because no woman in her right mind would EVER confess to cheating with 20 MEN even if it were true.

Sue him Rita take all that Kardashian money!

Sow those Wild Oats baby! You go girl!

Why is nobody talking about the sexism going on here? He doesn’t know how a woman can do that to her body? Last I checked its HER body, not yours you misogynistic douchebag. She cheated, yes we know its wrong but don’t be a hypocrite when you yourself are a cheater.

well isn’t the pot calling the kettle black now. didn’t he cheat on adrienne bailon?

Whatever she did, it’s a personal relationship and he’s shown his immaturity by voicing his grievances in a very public way. He should grow up. If she did that, it was beyond unfaithful, but what he did is not how a real man handles his business. Anyone who dates him after this, knows what they are getting, a vindictive crybaby. Put on your grown up drawers and shut up.

ahahaha well done Rita!!!

Don’t see what is wrong with a lady exploring her sexuality. If she wants to sleep with 20 guys, why is that not ok? As long as she doesn’t bash every one of them in songs and interviews afterward.

Besides, that guy is a Kardashian. What can you expect?

@wow:
Appalled I had to scroll to comment #42 to hear someone say this. And without having to add in “regardless if what she did was wrong” or “he shouldn’t be talking anyway because of his sisters”. Please! Rob’s comments are totally 100% disgusting and misogynistic. It is not just bad manners or tacky for him to be calling her out. It’s strait up sexism plain and simple. I hope everyone out there understands that…

ahh so that’s why this girl has become so popular on sites like this… I had no idea who the hell she was and she’s a terrible singer. So she’s getting some fame the Kardashian way. hmm..

@KissThis:

Rita is a an amazing singer and if 2 big stars like Jay z and Beyonce have put so much effort /money in her, only speaks about her talent. She’s one of the most famous new voices of the moment, where do you live??
Actually is Rob who is making himself some publicity with her. Rita is the most downloaded singer of the year in UK, was the guest star of Cold Plays in their tour and has been in every musical event on earth!! Believe me she doesn’t need him with her talent and with a producer like Jay Z….he needs her!! The Kardashians live sucking blood to every famous people they date…..And what I believe is that the prick was high when he was tweeting all that crap or otherwise his agent, who told him to do so since they need a new scandal!! What a trash family!! Rita rocks!!

lol…I’m almost 99% sure that their entire relationship was fabricated, and they were nothing more than just friends.
Rob is a “Kardashian and Rita has not established her name yet, meaning that they both have a lot to gain by creating any type of hype/rumours that will bring their names up.

I’ve always thought Rob was incredibly lame, who kinda gave the “gay” vibe, doesn’t even seem like Rita’s type; his accusations seem fabricated cause there’s no way any girl would sleep with 20 dudes, while just recently dating a guy. She hasn’t said anything, cause I’m sure the intention was to create some news for both of them. If it was a “real” relationship, fame or no fame a girl would stand up for herself.

Rita Ora, whata Whora !

Isn’t Rita Jay-Z’s artist? I hope Jay tells Kanye to tell Kim her little brother needs to shut up! Maybe that is why he took the tweets down already. LoL

@Ale: well, I’m not from the UK, so to me she isn’t a huge star. And personally I don’t care for her voice or music. At least what I’ve heard from her so far. Just my opinion. News stories like these are all I’ve really seen of her. She’s probably a lovely girl, but stories like this don’t make her seem so. This makes her sound like a fame-ho.

Has he forgotten who his sister is? And he cheated on that sweet cheetah girl! He’s whack!

gabbajabba17 @ 12/04/2012 at 1:26 am

this is stupid! he is talking about her not even starting a career when he is a fn loser! His family all got famous by his sister being a **** and giving herself up to who knows how many men!

HA! GOOD FOR HIS ASS. CHUBBY *******. YOU LOOK SMELLY.

Wait until someone cheats on you and then you’ll see if you wouldn’t like the world to know what a piece of **** that other person is…

Rob maybe if you lost some weight outta your fat face and washed ur a s s now and then she wouldn’t have cheated on you. Plus you went to USC and all you are doing is goofin’ off on a stupid reality show, Rita is smarter than you without a formal education. You are lost bro !

this makes me think with how many producers have she slept to be a singer….he is such a baby, but come on… he doesnt do this kind of things for nothing.

She may have dated him because she felt sorry for his tired ass. This guy needs to grow up! He’s such a immature boy. Guess his Mom put him up to it because he can’t do anything else. He should go back to school and get away from that house of horros called the Kardasians. I mean, didn’t they get this show because his sister Kim opened wide and made a video out of it? Before he starts talking smack, he should look inside his own house.

Wow!!! What a cheap ass!!! Let’s not forget that he did the same to his old gf!! A real man or woman would never go to Twitter to publicized his relationship. He is the one who Lilia cheap and pathetic here, not her!!!! Jerk!!!

DON’T CHEAT!!!!

and then this kinda reaction wouldn’t happen.

Regarding Ora’s cheating:
My latest book, “I Steal Wives: A serial adulterer reveals the REAL reasons more and more ‘happily married’ women are cheating” is a powerful look at this EXPLOSIVE topic of female infidelity. Research shows its not only on the rise, but rivals or EXCEEDS that of male cheating. And the REAL reasons aren’t the typical blather you hear on talk-TV or read in the SECOND-HAND information of some psychologist’s self-help book.

This book is the FIRST BOOK EVER WRITTEN on female infidelity from the FIRST-HAND experience of a serial adulterer, who cheated with the wives/girlfriends of over 25 married men (and a few women), and who also happens to be a therapist (never cheated with clients) and has an eye for patterns in behavior, but more importantly, the core beliefs that drive behavior! The deep and powerful insights of this book will startle women and scare the holy hell out of men!

“I Steal Wives” is a salacious, self-deprecating, at times funny, and penetratingly insightful look into what is now the very cutting-edge of relationships. It’s the relationship version of “How to Secure Your House, as told by a professional burglar!” It will forever change how you do relationships and view life!

Check it out now at Amazon.com and BN.com!! It’s VERY POPULAR! People are loving it and it’s selling FAST!

i heard one of the dudes she slept with was nick jonas… o_0

@creed: but she is a sl*t. I dont like the kardashians, but rita deserves to be s&ut shamed.