Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Rob Kardashian Accuses Rita Ora of Cheating

Rob Kardashian Accuses Rita Ora of Cheating

Rob Kardashian has split with his girlfriend Rita Ora and he has taken to his Twitter account to reveal how she cheated on him.

The 25-year-old reality star reportedly started seeing the 22-year-old singer over the summer and he started posting photos of them together on Twitter in October.

“When a woman cheats on you with one man I can live with that. People make mistakes, trust me. I have forgiven numerous times…” Rob wrote. “But when a woman disrespects herself by messing with more than 20 men all while being in a relationship with a Faithful man…”

“I just don’t get how a woman can do that to her body. And your career hasn’t even launched yet. I don’t put up with sloppiness. LOYALTY,” Rob added.

Click inside to read what else Rob had to say…

“She cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together, I wonder how many she will sleep with now that we apart? But I mean 20?!!!”

“How can a woman who is so busy trying to start her own career have time to be with so many dudes all while in a relationship?!”

“I’m actually disgusted a woman could give up her body to more than 20 dudes in less than a year’s time while trying to start a career.”

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

“all while being in a relationship with a Faithful man…”

1) rob, i kind of like you, but faithful man? please, dont make me laugh!

2) hey kim! your lil bro is talking to you!

@lc: That was sometime ago and It was Kim not the entire family. Kim was young and she made a huge mistake. Kim is not the first to do it nor will she be the last. How about we let that go? I’m not a fan of Kim’s but I am a fan of Khloe’s and she is doing well in her career.

Not your friend @ 12/03/2012 at 6:03 pm

If your own sisters can be ******, then u should not call other females out evaaa

@NotAGirl: Sorry, meant lock the door with a key, lol.

Just like Kris @ 12/03/2012 at 6:16 pm

Now he knows how his father felt while married to their mother!

an opinion @ 12/03/2012 at 6:20 pm

Kris Jenner raised a weak little boy. Just like Chris Brown’s mother.

i dont know whats more disgusting, what she apparently did, the fact he felt the need to tell everyone or the fact he thinks he deserves respect in the media spotlight even though hes done nothing to warrant any of it.

where did society go wrong?

He cheated on Adrienne who is freakin gorgeous by the way and he’s acting like a little b**** over this? When he did the same damn thing to a girl that was all for him. damn shame.

I only like Khloe Kardashian. Rob is a major douche.

Rob has got some mad writing skills. So concise it is like poetry to read.

A Kardashian with morals lol. People need to stop exposing their business on Twitter.

naturegirl @ 12/03/2012 at 6:50 pm

ACCUSATION from a cheating ******* !!!!!!!!!!

IRONY!!!!!

naturegirl @ 12/03/2012 at 6:51 pm

OK OK BAST#RD

While I am not even remotely a fan of Rita Ora, this is so unbelievably classless. No gentleman would even think of shaming a girl like this, even if the allegations are completely true. But what makes it even worse is that the only reason that Rob Kardashian’s name is even worth posting on a blog like this (worth used loosely) is because his sister starred in a sex tape. This immature kid needs to shut up and go home.

commonsense @ 12/03/2012 at 7:17 pm

If ever there was a slander lawsuit this is it! Also, this accusation if not believable because no woman in her right mind would EVER confess to cheating with 20 MEN even if it were true.

Sue him Rita take all that Kardashian money!

Sow those Wild Oats baby! You go girl!

Why is nobody talking about the sexism going on here? He doesn’t know how a woman can do that to her body? Last I checked its HER body, not yours you misogynistic douchebag. She cheated, yes we know its wrong but don’t be a hypocrite when you yourself are a cheater.

well isn’t the pot calling the kettle black now. didn’t he cheat on adrienne bailon?

Whatever she did, it’s a personal relationship and he’s shown his immaturity by voicing his grievances in a very public way. He should grow up. If she did that, it was beyond unfaithful, but what he did is not how a real man handles his business. Anyone who dates him after this, knows what they are getting, a vindictive crybaby. Put on your grown up drawers and shut up.

ahahaha well done Rita!!!

Don’t see what is wrong with a lady exploring her sexuality. If she wants to sleep with 20 guys, why is that not ok? As long as she doesn’t bash every one of them in songs and interviews afterward.

Besides, that guy is a Kardashian. What can you expect?

@wow:
Appalled I had to scroll to comment #42 to hear someone say this. And without having to add in “regardless if what she did was wrong” or “he shouldn’t be talking anyway because of his sisters”. Please! Rob’s comments are totally 100% disgusting and misogynistic. It is not just bad manners or tacky for him to be calling her out. It’s strait up sexism plain and simple. I hope everyone out there understands that…

ahh so that’s why this girl has become so popular on sites like this… I had no idea who the hell she was and she’s a terrible singer. So she’s getting some fame the Kardashian way. hmm..

@KissThis:

Rita is a an amazing singer and if 2 big stars like Jay z and Beyonce have put so much effort /money in her, only speaks about her talent. She’s one of the most famous new voices of the moment, where do you live??
Actually is Rob who is making himself some publicity with her. Rita is the most downloaded singer of the year in UK, was the guest star of Cold Plays in their tour and has been in every musical event on earth!! Believe me she doesn’t need him with her talent and with a producer like Jay Z….he needs her!! The Kardashians live sucking blood to every famous people they date…..And what I believe is that the prick was high when he was tweeting all that crap or otherwise his agent, who told him to do so since they need a new scandal!! What a trash family!! Rita rocks!!

lol…I’m almost 99% sure that their entire relationship was fabricated, and they were nothing more than just friends.
Rob is a “Kardashian and Rita has not established her name yet, meaning that they both have a lot to gain by creating any type of hype/rumours that will bring their names up.

I’ve always thought Rob was incredibly lame, who kinda gave the “gay” vibe, doesn’t even seem like Rita’s type; his accusations seem fabricated cause there’s no way any girl would sleep with 20 dudes, while just recently dating a guy. She hasn’t said anything, cause I’m sure the intention was to create some news for both of them. If it was a “real” relationship, fame or no fame a girl would stand up for herself.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All