Taylor Swift & Harry Styles: Tuesday Morning Hotel Departure!

Taylor Swift & Harry Styles: Tuesday Morning Hotel Departure!

Taylor Swift and Harry Styles leave her downtown hotel within minutes of each other on Tuesday morning (December 4) in New York City.

The 22-year-old country singer and the 18-year-old One Direction member spent the night together after holding hands on their way back to the hotel at 4am earlier that morning.

Taylor and Harry attended an after-party following his group’s concert at Madison Square Garden. The rumored couple reportedly sang a karaoke version of “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” together!

10+ pictures inside of Taylor Swift and Harry Styles

taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 01
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 02
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 03
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 04
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 05
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 06
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 07
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 08
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 09
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 10
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 11
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 12

This girl is so overrated and annoying. She gets around more than a lot of girls her age but still teenagers consider her a role model? I don’t get it. I’m not even going to talk about hos she is a 12 year old stuck in a 22 year olds body.

She is just trying to get one D!

Can she stop with the 17/18 year-old boys, good LORD

This is so disgusting. Miss Swift is what I mean.
Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas, Harry Styles, Connor Kennedy, Cory Monteith, John Mayer, Taylor Lautner…

Girl, you be trippin’! Get a hold of yourself, get a real man to date and stop overusing the beaver. Seriously, disgusting. Fake a** *****!

Harry run away

It’s actually funny that he’s just casually walking outside her hotel (in public) holding that little bag (with toothbrush and manly things) and an extra t-shirt and iphone recharger. Like ‘duh, I slept over…’ It’s already obvious.

Joy McBride @ 12/04/2012 at 12:54 pm

Taylor needs to grow up, what is with her and 18 yr olds? Get a real man and you might find out what real love is. You are ruining your reputation!

Seeing them together, holding hand, leaving hotels… and all I keep thinking is I want her clothes! I think she dresses nice, sorry. But I want her Harry too ;)

Swazi Girl @ 12/04/2012 at 12:58 pm

I am just thoroughly entertained by this. Harry Styles has sex… With many an older woman. It’s something he ain’t shy of… Taylor Swift always plays the innocent. Sorry Miss Swift but after him, you can’t hide behind your role model persona!

Her next album might be coming out sooner than expected…

Harry Styles is a slu t! Somebody explain me why is there like 0 comments like this? Because lets face it….he is quite player and has had zillion girlfriends. But somehow its always the girl who gets all the name-calling and throat-chewing. Like the girl is committing the biggest foul possible but a man is just being a man? Stud? Sexism is never gonna go away. We are still in Ice-age in that aspect.

All of you are so friggin hypocritical. If it was the other way around, a 22 -year- old guy and and 18-year-old girl, nobody would bat an eyelid. And you all know that Harry did get around just as much as Taylor, right? And there is no reason why they shouldn’t, it’s their lives.

It is typical double standards. He is a ****. She is a ****. Together they can be ***** together, but his crazy fangirls will forever delude themselves into thinking otherwise.

I’m surprised famous guys still want to date her. Don’t they know she’s going to write a song and rip them apart in the press afterwards?

I guess Harry wants the publicity too.

Go Taylor !!!! You are gorgeous and young, and can do what you wants… Love her look… Love you Taylor !!!

She changes her men like underwear!

SHE’S SELENA GOMEZ-BIEBER’S FRIEND, DEFINITELY !!!

so when in 2 months they “break up”, as this relationship is as real as lana del rey’s lips, we’re gonna get brand new music from both swift and one direction. wonderful, just wonderful. not.

Taylor always picks the hottest

People are a little jealous lol

Dave Franco @ 12/04/2012 at 1:21 pm

She dated them all except for Bieber. LOL.

@renata She might be young… but this is what you call “a tramp in disguise”

Taylor, 2 words: GROW UP!

guest 4114 @ 12/04/2012 at 1:23 pm

yeah…still waiting for the you were too young song

I like both of them. But Taylor should start dating more guys who aren’t famous and someone who is her age. And really doubt they are dating, come on it’s 4 am and they just left a party with obnoxious paps hanging around holding hands is not a crime. I keep forgetting she’s 22 also lol And it’s not a bad thing that they are constantly dating people.

Poor guy, RUN as fast as you can away from this ****! She WILL break up with you in a short period time, just when you give her your heart!

Dave Franco @ 12/04/2012 at 1:26 pm

Taylor to her haters, ” But I am in love guys. You should be happy for me!”

ME: *PUKEEEEEEEEE*

Taylor has issues. She has never been in a long term relationship EVER! she doesn’t know anything about love, she just crushes on 1 cute boy to the other. she thinks thats love! Thats why her songs sound like a 13 year old wrote them.

I think funny when people compare her with famous girls with “bad reputation” (girls who get a lot of men)

We should accept it all, but people use this argument to suggest that we should condemn both

Dave Franco @ 12/04/2012 at 1:27 pm

You know, I still wonder if she’s good in bed. She’s a huge girl.

Taylor is loose

Dave Franco @ 12/04/2012 at 1:30 pm

@Derpina. She’s a ****… end of story.

I was once a fan but connect the dots. She does this 4 attention. Is it nine of our business? Sure. But this ***** needs to be called out for having sex with these underage boys and then ridiculing them. It’s disgusting.

I have a message to everyone

I created life

For people care about their own

Taylor Swift is the hardest working beard in Hollywood!

Dave Franco @ 12/04/2012 at 1:36 pm

@GOD, please forgive me!

She is a ****! Plain and simple. Not a role model unless you are training on how to sleep with as many men as possible before you turn 23!!! Somebody should do some damage control with “little miss perfect”

Another notch on Harry’s bedpost.

Or is that another notch on Taylor’s bedpost?

Both of them REALLY get around!

saucy! frankly, they’re two young, rich, and attractive people. why shouldn’t they sow their wild oats? you go, Haylor!

Guys, she is not a 30 years old teacher seducing a 11 years old child

She’s just a 23 years old girl with a 18 years old boy

I don’t understand people’s fascination with her love life. None of the guys she dates are even hot. And why do people who hate her keep reading about her love life and know all the details? There’s a bunch of celebs here I don’t like either, I just ignore their posts.

Just Facts @ 12/04/2012 at 1:45 pm

I’m sure these girls condemning her, would have sex with entire One Direction at the same time if they had the opportunity loool

Harry is actually not a manwhore. He’s definitely hooked up before, but not as much at Taylor. He’s had long, healthy relationships, unlike miss Swift. He broke up with his ex because of all of the hate she was getting and the fact that he was never there to see her. He was in love with Caroline, but put her before his feelings. Taylor does the exact opposite. He’s a really respectful and nice guy. He’s stated most of the girls he’s seen with are strictly friends. He doesn’t complain about the crap that gets said about him. He’s just this chill low key normal guy.

So don’t hate on Harry. Once they break up she’s going to make it seem like he’s this awful person. Damn do I dislike her.

Last I read she is the one that convinced Selena to get back together with Biebers. What a surprise, not.

I think these celebrities do this because they love the attention. It keep themselves in the news.

And whats with all the celebrities having to date another celebrity? Then it won’t be long before you read about the breakup or divorce on the news. Then Taylor Swift can write another stupid song insulting the guy she was with.

If she writes a song about how he broke her heart I swear i will punch her in the ******.

Everyone knows he’s player so dont complain when he dumps you abruptly.

Omg. If you’re saying Harry is a manwhore you are so completely wrong. He has had one public relationship in the last 2 years. Everytime he is seen with a girl they are supposedly “dating”, when in reality they are just having a conversation. He is not a manwhore, he’s far from it. He’s always respectful towards women and everyone he meets, so you all need to get your facts straight. Taylor on the other hand plays it innocent, meanwhile she gets with 201238 guys and claims to be the victim. I’m sorry but if you seriously think Harry is a player than you need a reality check.

@: I couldn’t agree more

Taylor moves fast. She didn’t waste no time going from one teen to the next teen!

Wow, this is quite pathetic. She just had sex like a sl*t , lets the whole world know it she is and still has this VERY annoying “I’m so innocent” grin on her face. Taylor Swift proves she’s the most digusting w*ore in the industry. She should hide herself and close her legs… PUKE.

eyeroller @ 12/04/2012 at 2:20 pm

I can never tell if she is a media ***** or just a *****. A little bi-polar maybe?

Taylor Swift’s way to be famous : suck all the famous guys’ d**ks !

Taylor Swift has STD @ 12/04/2012 at 2:39 pm

The “America’s sweetheart” is actually the town ****.

don't fall for it @ 12/04/2012 at 2:40 pm

-her shtick seems to be to corrupt young girls by example; playing pure an innocent to be acceptable while obviousely whoreingit up behind closed doors

“The rumored couple reportedly sang a karaoke version of “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” together!” HAHAHAHA, I mean really? who knew they were actually funny?

STAR F***ER!

She needs to stop playing this “pure, virginal good-girl role” She sure gets around and it actually is disgusting how she makes her rounds with all of these guys (and boys) and these teenage girls look up to her. She really is a s***. By being with a man constantly all the time it makes her look very very desperate and insecure. She needs to be alone for a while!

silvergoal @ 12/04/2012 at 2:46 pm

@Derpina:

A “little jealous”….ya think? LOL So green with envy….but would sell their souls to be her!!!

So they had a slumber party? Did they braid each others hair and talk about boys?

At least he’s legal.
It’s not Taylor’s fault for dating an 18 year old. Harry likes girls/women older than he is. And they both have…many exes…so they’re equal. It’s all good. But after what happened with Connor and Taylor (was it the distance/busy schedule thing?), what will happen when 1D and TSwift go their separate ways for their tours? I hope to hear Harry’s voice in a duet on Taylor’s next album.

Anyone who really believes this silly parade of him walking into her hotel with his over night stuff @ 4 AM and then leaving her hotel “separately” this morning, if you really beleive this show, you are dumber than they believe you are. “They” are the PR people behind this fake relationship. He put on a show of spensing the night in her hotel, but I will bet you he did not sleep with her or have sex with her. Never happened Apparently her PR people think it is to their advantage to have her with a boyfriend. It coincides with her album and probably works out well for him too. She ought to be ashamed of turning her life into a three ring circus. I’m embarrassed for her & I can’t stand the girl.

What I’m saying is that at this point it doesn’t matter whether she has sex or not. She has turned her whole personal life into a circus, a soap opera. She looks so foolish. And it is all for money and all about being famous. people who say she doesn’t “need” publicity or money don’t get it. She “needs” that like humans need oxygen.Her marketing team is on the job 24/7/365. We never ever get a break from Taylor, and believe it or not there are a lot of people out here who don’t give a d@mn about he ybtalented @ss. Shame on Harry for getting talked into this scam. One Direction was doing fine without her attaching herself to them.

PUKING, why Harry why?

Went back to a hotel together at 4 am… yeah, wonder what they did. Virgin/America’s sweetheart my a55!!

I don’t mean this in a judgmental way, but I’m only a couple years younger than Swift and I’ve had only 1 boyfriend. At only 23 she’d had like 20. That’s sad.

It’s funny how John Mayer’s the douchebag while she’s still a perfect role model after sleeping with a different guy every month. She seems way too childish and immature for her age.

@sarah: Because you can’t turn on the tv or go on the internet and not see it.

I think that Ms. Swift and her publicists or Mr. Styles and his publicists should clarify their relationship status to the public soon, even though quite frankly, it is none of our business. Because if they are only friends, the amount of pure hate and vitriol for Ms. Swift on this comment thread and elsewhere on the internet can be very damaging to her “image” and career. It is quite unfair to her if they are only friends. Unless, of course, this is precisely the reaction her people wanted.

@stan: Swift is pretentious. She is condescending and pretends to be a “good girl.”

Why is it the media don’t call her what she is? A girl who goes from one guy to the next and the next is a ****. She clearly screwed the guy and walked out of the Hotel with a smirk on her face, yet she is respected because she dresses well or always smiles. Call it what is is!

She moves way too fast…but why is she eternally suprised that guys dump her? She’s instantly “in love”, suddenly must meet their families, and acts like they’re going to get married and be together forever. Then when things don’t go her way, she writes ridiculous songs about them and acts like a pathetic victim. I too am perplexed why she’s considered a role model.

So many pressed stans here, wow. He’s never going to date you guys, ever, lol.

Taylor says Camilla Belle is known for the things that she does on the mattress, yet Taylor enters and exits the same hotel as Harry. Hm…

Cool, now someone took my username on here. I swear I’m not the one who said I liked her clothes. Thanks, poser who copied my name.

Taylor’s pubic image is rather WHORErific…

lol public not pubic. Huge fail on my part.

The girl next door has left the building! I mean the hotel. She is acting desperate.

That’s allright Taylor..you need as many as **** as you need…you r a big girl..have sex while you can..master them

I don’t know whether to be shocked or entertained at how people have mental breakdowns whenever a pic of Taylor and a guy comes out

Kinda gross how she always goes for the young boys. She’s is overrated by American’s. If that’s what they call sweetheart then I don’t want to be her at all.

They’re both homely. They deserve each other.

@stan:
wow 18 and a gazillion gf’s i think not. not humanly possibly. he hasn’t had any gf’s except 2-5 tops.

@Anna:
sorry but john mayer had it coming and he got what he deserved. he after all is the one who started it.

siennagold @ 12/05/2012 at 9:40 am

I give this fling 6 months. Or even less!

@Ethan:

i see the male virgin bashers are out in force on this thread. whose the **** and who is the *****? that would be you.

@sarah:
give me a break
she should be dating as many men as she wants to. the more the better. especially if marriage is her goal. you have to put men through the hoops and see if they are a match or not. your an idiot if you marry the first and only boy you go out with.

They are both ****-ing it up. Both of them have been around the block and neither of them are old enough to say they’ve lived a full life.

@Val:
if she had sex she would have matured
she isn’t sleeping around with all the guys she dated. she got burned by jm so she isn’t going to let it happen. he was too old for her. they all have been. harry might be more appropriate but i don’t see wedding bells. dating him is fine. i see no harm unless they sleep together. and i doubt it will go that far.

I am idiot and you are not allowed to have an opinion unless you go through me first

hey moron
i told you to stop trolling

you’re being watched and will be reported for harassment and interference.

an opinion @ 12/05/2012 at 12:18 pm

I heard a lot of thing these past few days , and this is my opinion( a lot of people’s opinion too lol):
1) They are “suddenly” OVEREXPOSED: they’re everywhere: if they really wanted to get to know each other why they don’t date in private, it’s obvious they chose “public places” to be seen!
2) Take me home and Red came almost at the same time( it is weird that everytime she has to release an album she’s seen with someone!!) One direction were probably afraid for the release of a second album: this “romance” came right for all the buzz they wanted to have plus their tour is coming let’s talk about them again: BIG BIG publicity: they don’t even have to go on different show to promote themselves cause Harry and Taylor do all the work for them!
3)This doesn’t look like Harry styles!!!! He was private about his exes why suddenly he decides to be seen and “pictured” with the most “OVERATED” girl in America: LOTS OF PUBLICITY!!!( but poor him, he’s going to learn that every guy who accepts to be “linked” to her burns himself quickly!)
4)SHE IS KNOWN FOR BEING AN IMMATURE GIRL WHO REVENGE ON SONGS AGAINST BOYS SHE USED TO PRAISE TO MEDIAS BEFORE BREAKING UP WITH THEM!!! ( Does he really know what image she have?? He should ask John, Joe, Taylor L, Jake G and Connor to name a few!!)
5)Tell me just HOW can they date when the girl lives in Usa and the guy in England, and more than that they’re going on tour at the same time! How ? She apparently broke up with Connor because they are busy in their lives: Connor at least lives in the U.S! Can she dates a guy that lives in Europe HONESTLY????
Well all I have to say is that Harry really “hurts” his fans not because he’s dating someone but because of two things:
-The girl is TAYLOR SWIFT(come on!!!)
-He lied to his fans , he always said he will never do that!

@Sian:

It is hypocritical but the difference is that he does not hide behind a persona. He is open about the fact he does what he does whereas I believe the comments aimed at Taylor are born out of the fact she portrays herself to be a virginal, aw shucks girl next door character. Of course that isn’t true but I think it is the feeling of deception that people are annoyed with not the fact she has boyfriends.

I am sure she is a lovely girl even though I personally am not a fan of her music but she plays the fame game way too hard to be likeable now. She comes off far too calculating and manipulative thanks to the material in her songs. I do not agree with the s*** shaming but the reason for it has been brought on by her own actions to be honest.

American’s sweetheart? Virgin? ROLE MODEL? *Excuse me while I laugh my a55 off*. Nah seriously? SERIOUSLY?. If teenage girls are following her steps… God forgive them, please.

And her fans still want to think she’s a virgin LMFAO

I’m entertained as well. I wish someone from these media outlets call her out personally on her innocent virgin girl or whatever persona and she is always the victim and not the problem.

VIRGIN BASHERS ARE ANTICHOICE @ 12/05/2012 at 6:54 pm

I DON’T FOLLOW CLOSELY AND EVEN I THINK SHE’S STILL A VIRGIN THAT’S WHY YOU ARE ANGRY. YOU’RE NOT ONE. YOUR JEALOUSY IS SO TRANSPARENT. I HOPE SHE WRITES A SONG BASHING TYPES LIKE YOU. VIRGINS ARE MORE POPULAR THAN NON VIRGINS. MAKES YOU EVEN ANGRIER. AND MORE DESPERATE.

VIRGIN BASHERS ARE ANTICHOICE @ 12/05/2012 at 7:01 pm

@Meh:
IF IM NOT MISTAKEN SHE NEVER SAID SHE WAS VIRGIN. PEOPLE CAN JUST TELL THAT SHE IS. YOU’RE SO JEALOUS ITS EATING YOU ALIVE. HAHAHAHAHAHHA

@VIRGIN BASHERS ARE ANTICHOICE: LMFAO you honestly think she dated Mayer and is a virgin?

She didn’t flat out say it but she is a round about way kinda did at the same time: http://www.inquisitr.com/7581/taylor-swift-says-she-cant-be-pregnant-because-shes-a-virgin/

Catherine @ 12/05/2012 at 8:09 pm

All of you people are so annoying, leave her alone is her life not yours !!! He didn’t even know that you exist so you are so pathetic saying bad things about her !

Doubt this is even true. Notice how in the pictures above they aren’t together in any of them? no sign they were coming out of the same place. Even if they were, they could have been staying in the same hotel. No evidence they did anything.
They can do whatever they want, but honestly i don’t think they did anything besides hold hands and there isn’t anything wrong with that. Y’all are a bunch of judgers.

VIRGIN BASHERS ARE ANTICHOICE @ 12/06/2012 at 12:38 am

you never heard of virgins bashing jerks before?
she got to do it in a song and tell the whole world
payback for what he did to anniston.
everyone laughs about it.
except him of course
lol
he’s supposed to cry/get mad

I love Taylor and all, but I’d honestly be scared to date her at this point if I was a guy… I mean we’d just end up breaking up and then everyone would hate my guts thanks to a new song by her.